Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That Sound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

That Sound Empty
PostSubject: That Sound   That Sound Icon_minitime28/08/13, 07:31 pm

(I don't entirely know why I wrote this)

“I hate that sound.”

April is a young girl. She’d turned nineteen only a few days ago, on the fifth of August, and she’d been lucky enough to get her own car from her parents, a pair of wealthy real estate agents. They didn’t spoil her, but they knew she was a good girl, and she deserved this at the least.

She spent most of her time with her family and friends. She didn’t gossip or splurge on more clothes than she needed or pointless jewelry she’d never wear, she was smarter than that. She simply enjoyed the sociality of it. Being with people made her happy.

When she met a man a few years older than her named Richard, she suddenly felt something she never had before.

She and he spent much time together, and grew closer than any other people in her life. Soon they were madly in love, and on the day of her nineteenth he proposed. She accepted.

They are going to get married on the seventh of July, the same day her brother died – it is a day that has haunted her for her whole life, and she feels it is the one day that fitted best, with the closing of that chapter and the opening of a new.

On the fifth of July, she was shot three times in the chest and her throat was cut. Her body was drained of its fluids and dried out.

“You hate many things, Declan.”
Richard slowly ran his large handsaw through the dried out flesh of his fiancé, piece by piece. His partner was playing with the now empty and useless gun, which had been used to kill her. By this time, her legs and most of her lower torso was already being stored in the led safe nearby. Eventually, Declan was forced to speak up.

“It’s full.”

Richard nodded once, as he stopped, saw stuck in her flesh, protruding from her abdomen as he made way to the back room of the small apartment, bringing out a food crate in his arms, filled with empty cans. Behind him he brought a mincer.

“Put her pieces in this.”

Declan did as he was told.

Eventually, all that was left was her head. That was still the one thing Richard never liked letting to go to waste. The body wasn’t exactly wasted mind you, it would feed, poison and kill hundreds of local vagrants, but the head was always something he found precious. And this one was in such good condition.

“Declan, get the cans sealed and distributed. I’m going to go home.”

The redheaded young man looked at his boss, sighing a little as he opened the fawn door.

“You’re going to need to get rid of those heads soon. A collection of rotting heads could be bad these days.”

Richard looked at his partner, for the first time ever, with uncertainty.

“How would they catch wind of it, Declan? You are the only person who has ever set foot in my home. Do you plan to tell someone something?”

The redhead fell silent with dazed eyes, before a gunshot rang through the apartment block, Richard holding out his own smoking gun and frowning as Declan fell to his thin knees, whimpering as the blood began to fill his lung up.

“I know you told them Declan. I’m sad. You were a close friend and one of my dearest associates and you betrayed me. For what, your life? No one can give you your life Declan, because no one can take it from you. The wisps of time have your life and they decide where it is, where it goes, and how it ends.”

Two more shots rang out, as they often did, planting themselves in Declan’s skull as he fell dead against the door.

Richard looked at Aprils head again and began to well up with tears.

“I’m sorry to leave you like this April. Stay healthy.”

The bright sunlight outside cascaded down on Richards pale, scarred body. He clung to himself in the warmth, sighing as he watched the empty streets, the nonexistent cars whirling by rapidly in his mind.

The craters around the large apartment block caused him to trip as he tried to cross the shattered street.

“So much evil in the world. And only I am left to cleanse it.”

On seventh of July, Richards body was picked apart by a small flock of crows. In the end, the only part of his body left was his skull, and all around it was the scribbled writings of a dead man.

So much evil so much evil so much evil so much evil so much evil so much evil so much evil so meuv eil cil so culeiv so much lfvie so much euvol so much evil so much so much so much so much so much so much so much so much and only I am left
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

That Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Sound   That Sound Icon_minitime29/08/13, 12:11 am

Uh...

This looks like something from Jack Kilborn
Back to top Go down

That Sound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-