Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP but not ZRP

Go down 
+3
FallenSanity
Razgriz
Doctor Deadpool
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:50 am

So I have this crazy idea... A Zombie RP, but more in the sense of TWD, but not following the main story line, and in a totally different area. Everyone person is split away from eachother, until they find someone or something happens to where they meet up.

Governments can be made, or they can break. Meaning, you have to have a certain set of rules and regulations, a council, a certain number of people, etc. What a Government needs.

You can have relationships, but not to the point to where it hogs the RP.

Your character can die by either being eaten, dehydration, eaten, gun shot, infection, getting bit, knife stab, etc. It may not sound like fun but it will keep you from making mistakes (Though they do happen because it is Human Nature). All in all, it will keep you on your toes at all times.

Enemies you would encounter are other groups, communities, etc. Also hordes of Zombies (will explain in a bit). Still thinking on putting different types of Zombies in it or not... But after discussing, it will become more clear to me.

Encounter the UNDEAD! How you encounter the Undead, is making loud noises (Screams, car alarms, gun shots, etc), being to close (Also, the range of their smelling to be up for discussion), cooking, lights(Headlights, House lights, porch lights, etc)

Supplies: As you go into the ruins of the area of choice, you must have the essentials to survive. Water, food, shelter, air. Everything else you pick up is a bonus. Example; ammo, guns, medication, working phone (lawls jk, or am I?), clothes, etc. Not saying, to put down on your post everytime they eat, sleep, shit, piss, whatever. It can be an automatic thing, just remember to scavenge some areas for the essentials.

Any thing extra i should put in here... Please comment below so this can be a well built RP.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:54 am

I'm for it, especially with the bit where RELATIONSHIPS DON'T HOG THE RP. And yes I know I'm not one to talk but I'll say it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 05:03 am

I'm really for this. Only thing to put in is backstory, which can be built as time goes by until the RP opens anyway.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 05:27 am

Methods of turning; Being one of the first people to contract the virus, being bit, kissing a zombie (jk, unless you're into that... one abbreviation for that... AIDs). Anywho, dying with out being capped in the dome piece
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 05:27 am

How long does it take someone to turn
There's a 'Zombie Survival Guide' saying it takes 23 hours, some other Sci-Fi say it is 24 hours... So 23-24 hours from the actual bite happening.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 05:28 am

Military state is moderate. They have strongholds in certain areas, but because I am picking a so heavily populated area of the US, it was over run in a matter of days.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:05 am

I'm so up for this. Sorry Raz.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 04:48 pm

I might join in
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:41 pm

Eh.

Why not.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime14/10/13, 06:49 pm

There should be classifications. In a survival type scenario people with certain qualities take on rolee...ex: the runners, hunter, leader, sharp shooter, survivalist, doctor
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime15/10/13, 02:47 am

'Classifications' should be dictated once the RP starts based on the skills of the character, rather than what the players want their characters to be.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime16/10/13, 02:56 am

Ok I just don't want everyone being able to do the same thing or be good at everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZRP but not ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP but not ZRP   ZRP but not ZRP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP but not ZRP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Ideas Board-
Jump to: