Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shanxi rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime19/02/14, 07:04 pm

The cruiser Sevastopol moved swiftly through the inky void of space, it's destination was Shanxi one of humanity's colony worlds and one that faced present danger. Sevastopol and her crew had been too far away to join up with the battlegroup that destroyed the alien forces that the lone surviving vessel had warned about, never the less it's arrival would be a welcome boast to the moral of the fleet stationed at Shanxi. The battlegroup since destroying the alien invaders had returned to Shanxi to protect the human held world, repair the ships damaged in the encounter and to regroup.
The crew of the Sevastopol where at best displeased about being unable to join in the counter attack against the alien menace. Much of the crew eagerly expressed their desire to fight this new foe. If only they knew what was coming, if only they knew how soon their chance would be to face the aliens. Of course no one did, but Shanxi would fall to the aliens, for the Turians already mobolised forces, which even now moved into position to strike at the human held colony. It's defenders would not be enough.

Gunnery Chief Samantha Tregillis found herself in the armoury, checking over her equipment for what must have been the hundredth time. The crew where still on alert and that meant she got stuck in her armour. After a while it became uncomfortable to wear, hot and the helmet long had grown stifling. She'd removed it freeing herself from it for a moment, the helmet tucked neatly under her right arm while she leant idly against a wall. Her brown eyes scanned the room before she checked her weapons, an assault rifle on her back and a pistol strapped to her right thigh. She was where she needed to be at the present, the rest of Zulu would turn up when they did so for the moment she was here. The armoury provided some quiet, the rest of the ship buzzed with a frantic hive of activity. It was after all only a matter of time until the aliens came here, only a matter of time until the aliens clashed with the alliance and where crushed once more. Tregillis smiled slyly it would be good to kill a few of these aliens.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime19/02/14, 08:01 pm

Nix Janis responded to the call of duty. He left his bunk, which was shared among other crewmen, and headed to the armory. Where he would find the Gunnery Chief. "Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime19/02/14, 08:05 pm

"At ease" She responded casually with a nod towards him. "Your late I was beginning to think the party would start without you" Samantha teased playfully. But then her humour vanished and she stated. "Are you ready to tear the aliens apart?" She expected he would be, this world was after all his home world. He had far more to fight for and far more reason to fight.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime20/02/14, 05:48 pm

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, ma'am." Nix began putting on his armor, "These aliens aren't going to know what hit them."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime20/02/14, 06:21 pm

"No need to call me Ma'am since we are most likely going to face combat soon best get into the habit of forgetting my rank I don't want to be a sniper target that is if they even have snipers" She chuckled slightly but her eyes where serious. Samantha checked her equipment while he dressed in his armour, there was no point in her being idle while she waited.
The wait, however was killing her. The calm silence before the storm whatever was coming would come and it was this long wait where uncertainty reigned that gripped every soldier under their skin and had done for centuries.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime21/02/14, 06:30 am

"What d'you think these aliens look like, ma'am?" Nix asked, curious as to what he commanding officer thought.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime21/02/14, 07:22 am

"I don't really know all I know is that they can bleed and if they can bleed they can die and cut out the Ma'am stuff in combat I don't need to be highlighted as a target" She replied waiting for a call from the Captain of their ship. No doubt he would want to speak to Zulu before they deployed, the wait was getting on Samantha's nerves there was little to do but wait, talk and get more edgy about that battle.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime21/02/14, 08:47 pm

"How're the aliens gunna know who is ranked what? s'not like I'm callin' you Gunnery Chief, or Gunney, or anything like that, ma'am." Nix stood, in his full suit, seemingly calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime21/02/14, 09:27 pm

"What's to say they don't?" Truth be told Samantha was just being overly cautious as she did not know what to expect, No one did not when the enemy was a new one, something not human. Who could say what they already knew about humanity?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime22/02/14, 03:04 am

"We don't even know if they speak english. " Nix said apathetically.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime22/02/14, 06:03 pm

"Look we have to be ready for everything" Samantha argued leaving the conversation there. She made her way towards the door to exit the armoury. "It is a shame Zulu is just me and you now but... We are still equal to an army"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime22/02/14, 08:21 pm

"Yeah, so what's the plan?" Nix said, looking forward to fighting this new enemy.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime22/02/14, 08:29 pm

"I'm not certain I am waiting for the Captain to call us but it makes sense for us to prepare" Samantha found the waiting to be toxic almost, a sickening feeling. She was more than ready to engage the aliens, she just hoped that it would not come to her having to.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime26/02/14, 07:23 am

Nix nods in affirmation. If the Aliens came here, he'd show them who was better at war. Humanity would triumph.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime26/02/14, 07:17 pm

"Zulu Squad report to the cargo hold immediately" Stated the deep voice of the ship's helmsman. Milo was a gentle giant really, even if he was one of the largest marines that Samantha had ever seen. He also happened to be one of the best pilots, or so he said. Turning to face Nix she spoke. "Well looks like it is our cue"
She began to make her way towards the cargo hold, wondering what this would be about.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime27/02/14, 05:55 pm

"Sweet, now we can pin some alien tails. These guys have tails, right?" Nix said as he walked after Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime27/02/14, 08:37 pm

"I don't know but we will kill them and defend our world" She entered the cargo bay, surprised to find that the Captain had yet to arrive. "Best check your gear one more time I doubt we will have chance to resupply if you forgot something important"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime14/03/14, 05:34 pm

Nix checked his armor and his guns. "I'm all set."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shanxi rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanxi rp    Shanxi rp  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down