Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plots, subplots etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Plots, subplots etc Empty
PostSubject: Plots, subplots etc   Plots, subplots etc Icon_minitime04/07/11, 10:40 pm

My original sub-plot for Saga 5(that will be expanded):

Ash will learn about her past, whether or not she decides she wants to(i'm sensing a change) People i pissed off in the past will come and try and kill her (because they know about her family being friends of mine), they are a mercenary group called the Blue suns, there are a few groups actually, two will be introduced, the other is Replica Core, basically an army of clones controlled by a small group of people. after the attack of the Blue suns and Ash nearly being killed, Draco will undoubtedly find me and Question me severely. simplified this is how I envision it:

Black Hand mission--> David unknowingly becomes a member of the Black hand(i might tell him)---->Ash learns about her past--->Ash and Draco do things in the city(with or with the doctor and David)---->Draco gets ambushed by anti-UNSC, Anti-ONI people--->Ash decides it's best to go back to ship, I finiish mission#3 with david-->return to ship, leave---> get into space battle, win---->dropped of on a planet, Blue suns attack Ash is injured, Draco is pissed questions me--> we move Ash into a village, and stay for a few RL days--->I'll keep you posted, because not everyone is active right now so i may need to change somethings around

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Plots, subplots etc F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down

Plots, subplots etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: