Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking for a pulse

Go down 
+3
Felix
FallenSanity
Razgriz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Checking for a pulse Empty
PostSubject: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 04:12 am

So no activity in the rp's. Same goes for the chat box (most days at least) so I'm just checking for a pulse here. Will there be posting again, or have we all moved on to greener pastures?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 04:40 am

Okay, my net is being sub-par at best these days, once it picks up I'll be back in the chat.
As for the RPs... Well I'm only posting in the HRP, so my only excuse lies with waiting for other people to do their deals.

In other news, I'm really glad someone addressed this with a thread. I didn't even think of that.

EDIT: The truly weird part is, when you look at people who are online in the last four hours, there's always a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 05:52 am

My chat doesn't show up anymore, like it just doesn't exist. So there's my reason for that. And as for RP's... well there's a few things.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 06:03 am

wait, you too with the chat problems? So that's zeru, San and you now.....unless I missed someone? (Speak now or forever hold your peace)
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 08:03 pm

I may be late to this convention buuuuuut I also am having a problem with my chat box.... Sooooooo I just thought I'd let ya'll know. : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 10:38 pm

Yeah I'm having an issue with the chat, usually this shit is on Forumotion's end. You guys should scan their support forums and see what's up. Otherwise you guys best invest in an IRC.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 10:40 pm

chat was buggy but not more. and im just to busy with people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 10:43 pm

Still buggy as hell for me, I can log in but whenever I post a message the page reloads and freezes.
Maybe it's just fucked up on my end, but it's not the first time the FM has ballsed up the chat.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime13/04/14, 10:44 pm

can you get on the chat?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime14/04/14, 06:22 pm

yeah chat's not working again so starting to think we need to have this looked at
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime14/04/14, 06:35 pm

... Maybe we should move to a new site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime14/04/14, 07:00 pm

Fallen, but that would cost money, time and effort. Worst of all it would mean we'd have to fucking improve this eye cancer inducing theme.

I don't know if I can make those commitments.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime14/04/14, 11:01 pm

so yeah. can see the chatbox but cant send anything in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime14/04/14, 11:04 pm

Okay this is just getting bonkers. Let me check with Forum Motion support, see if they say anything.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime14/04/14, 11:15 pm

I have been rather busy atm and for the record my chat works fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking for a pulse   Checking for a pulse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking for a pulse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: