Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sunrieon Experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

The Sunrieon Experience  Empty
PostSubject: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime31/05/14, 08:26 pm

How about a little social experiment? Under my journal, if ya read it, there was a large amount "surgery" on some poor souls that I had collected. Rewiring them physically, rebuilding, and replacing, heck, even adding a few pieces... but it's so hard to care for someone you barely know... That's where my little idea comes to place. In a roleplay we make characters we love, characters we don't wanna see lose. And when we RP, a lot of us hate the feeling of being utterly helpless, stuck, or powerless, it's sort of our fear to see something we create, break. It brings us to frustration, knowing we have nothing we can do about it, but this is where the beauty is... with the restriction of our wants and needs. When the character is restrained it gives the person the chance to explore what is happening psychologically to them, how they are dealing with it, what they want to do if they could to deal with the issue. The things that hold back our characters affects us too... You love what you made and they just got shot in the leg, they can no longer walk, but there was no way to avoid the shot, odds are you feel ticked and stressed about it, someone has just broken your masterpiece and you have to deal with it.

Now to get interesting... Make someone you are proud of, have them go through their life a little bit, and watch them become helpless... How do you feel? How do they feel? I know that they'll be hearing about how I feel about what's happening to them... and they'll be mortified.

Basically: I take your creation and dissect it, take a few things away and let it loose in my abode...
The more the merrier! And how will they act toward each other? Will they sit around and suffer? Or will they try to overthrow what is making them feel helpless?

This is to see how you feel when, even in a creative environment, restricted. To see the creativity that comes out of that.

Or I can just sum all this up for anyone who doesn't understand: You make a character, I screw em' up, and then I watch you puppets dance. When you feel the grief, stress, and pain caused, you'll get the idea of what I do to my... "experiments".

Also, think of it as a psychological horror rp

~Sunrieon Flarik

Last edited by Sunrieon on 31/05/14, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime31/05/14, 11:22 pm

Feel free to give any feedback.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime01/06/14, 04:25 am

Sounds cool to me.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime01/06/14, 04:39 am

Felix, wait no!

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime01/06/14, 09:50 am

interesting as usual sun
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime03/06/14, 08:03 pm

If I did set this up, or were able to, who would sign up to try this out?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime04/06/14, 12:53 am

not sure if i'd take part in it but i'd def read it
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime04/06/14, 01:31 am

Yeah I'd join. Not sure if I'd be up to par with the other writers though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sunrieon Experience    The Sunrieon Experience  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sunrieon Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Ideas Board-
Jump to: