Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCP rp for the horror liking

Go down 
+3
Razgriz
FallenSanity
shadowoof
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowoof
Member of the Community

SCP rp for the horror liking Empty
PostSubject: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 10:10 am

Now I know that not everyone will know what SCP is but its an excellent 1st person horror game which i think could be a good rp I just put this up for the users to decide but if you haven't heard of it i recommend that you watch markiplyer as he plays it because he has done a 40 vid game play or just read the wiki although it only tells the game scps as their are over 1000 scps to choose from in the real scp wiki
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 10:28 am

How would turn a jump scare game into an RP?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 10:38 am

I'm not going to say we suck at writing or anything, but I don't think any of us have what it takes to make a truly frightening story. Disgusting, demented, possibly mentally traumatizing sure (squirrel guy talking after all) but scary? Meh
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 11:08 am

nah its a horror rp we could be soliders scientist or class Ds  insurgents, it would basically be the zobie rp except with super powered creatures
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 11:11 am

Then couldn't we just call it the Left 4 Dead rp, or the Killing Floor rp?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 11:17 am

because that would be an zombie rp you know raz just look it up please and maybe your get some understanding
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 03:14 pm

Okay, I'm a fan of SCP and here's why I don't think it'd work;

-Everybody dies. Nobody here ever seems willing the kill off characters. (Apart from Apoth)
-It's incredibly difficult to write something that is truly scary. In video games, movies and such, they have a visual element, plus sounds.
-Most importantly, tt wouldn't be fun or challenging to write in. What can you do? Run and die. There's not much room for character development, not much chance of a true story line with progression.

Plus, the SCP game is awful. But I didn't really like Slender either. Jump scares aren't scary.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 05:10 pm

well one: this was a suggestion
two: after i posted this topic I found a scp wiki which had a roleplay based on scp which they continued until they left the wiki behide for another
three: I loved the game when i first played it.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 05:16 pm

1) I know it's a suggestion, that's why I offered my opinion.
2) Just because it's been done doesn't mean it's a good idea.
3) I think it's an awful game, again, my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 07:54 pm

Why would we want staircase simulator the rp?
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 08:07 pm

Apoth has to kill of her legions otherwise they would overrun the site xD. If we where going to do something like this a State of Decay rp would be best because zombies are tough, can be dangerous particularly if your unarmed (weapon broke), injured, exhausted, or carrying heavy stuff. There are jump moments but mostly it involves zombies lunging at you from the ground, round corners, when you enter buildings, or them leaping through doors and windows.

There are tough zombies, but well car takes care of those real quick and guns... Don't bother firing them without a suppressor on the other end (silencer) otherwise you will be hip deep in Zeek before you can say Holy Moly.

Last edited by Apothecary on 13/08/14, 09:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime12/08/14, 10:35 pm

okey so suggestion are off checking that if people would like this, no one, well that wraps it up, apoth i don't even know what you said but meh
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime22/08/14, 06:08 am

Kristy Kreme wrote:
Okay, I'm a fan of SCP and here's why I don't think it'd work;

-Everybody dies. Nobody here ever seems willing the kill off characters. (Apart from Apoth)

Haha I've killed of some of my ODSTs (Of course they were never central characters, except the one haha). I just don't kill off the 4 characters I've had for years. I'd gladly kill off new characters for a roleplay like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCP rp for the horror liking   SCP rp for the horror liking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCP rp for the horror liking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Ideas Board-
Jump to: