Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAO: Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/01/15, 11:11 pm

Eduardo rubbed his cheek to wipe the sensation of the kiss off, while I did my best not to shudder. Artemis playfully punched me on the arm and said "Come on, we should get back to it. After all we need to check with our scouts and see if the boss room was found." Nodding, we all got up and left, heading back for our HQ.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/01/15, 11:43 pm

It took about twenty minutes to reach the dungeon, and while we weren't the first to arrive, there weren't many around, and that meant plenty of monsters.
Using a powerful slash skill on the monster in front of me and almost destroying it, the second enemy, a skeletal minotaur, raised and swung its axe to hit me, only to be blocked by Lionelle's shield. Without skipping a beat, Rissezz darted underneath the axe, her sabre cutting through its ribs and killing it. For this dungeon, we were actually over-levelled, the general rule being ten levels above the floor number.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/01/15, 11:48 pm

When we got back we only just got reports from our scouts: the labyrinth of floor 75 was found, which meant the boss room was close to being found as well. It also meant we received calls from the other guilds about meeting there, so we formed a party and headed out. The rest of our guild was informed to party up and meet us there, but in the meantime it was just us four teleporting to the labyrinth entrance.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 12:00 am

With this area cleared, I activated my hide skill and went ahead, my partymates taking a moment to catch their breath. It took about five minutes, but I found that the party ahead of us had taken the left fork, which meant we were going right.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 02:11 am

As we entered the dungeon, I took note of the lack of monsters. There must have already been several parties that went ahead of us to clear the place out, which meant less loot for us. But that was okay really, since our job was exploration. "Okay, let's get moving," I said. "Make sure you have teleport crystals, just in case."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 02:15 pm

The further into the dungeon we got, the more obvious what the theme was.
"Skellies," I said, turning my head to face Rissezz, "And these enemies are pretty strong, what do you think the boss will be?"
"A Skeleton," She said, "Probably a big one."
"I'm sure Astra and Rissezz can kill it," Lionelle added, "They know how how to DPS."
"Oi," Trinityy said, "Just cos you fancy both of them doesn't mean we're useless."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 11:07 pm

We came across several monsters finally, all of them skeletons of various types. Or more accurately, made of bones but in various combinations. They were tough and required teamwork, which we had as we marched through them, taking out the hordes of bones. Would have been nice if the architecture matched the style of the enemies. Walls of bones, like in the catacombs beneath Paris.

Instead it all looked like the architect and painters were on LSD.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 11:36 pm

It was tiring work, carving our way through the skeletons, but with plenty of potions, we were fine. Eventually, we found the massive stone door that led to the boss room, though we decided not to scout it ourselves, seeing as it was getting late, and all of us were aching for our beds. I sent a PM to Heathcliff, as he was the master of the largest guild, and we set off back the way we'd come.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 11:39 pm

When we rounded the next bend in the dungeon, we ended up face to face with the group from the tavern. Takashi spoke first and said "Hey there. Small world eh?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 11:44 pm

"Where else is Aincrad's best clearing party going to be?" Rissezz asked sarcastically, while Ricx hugged Tavi from the side.

"Looks like fate brought us together, huh? Or you really, really wanna kiss me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 11:47 pm

"Don't get your hopes up," I said, pushing the guy away from me, politely at least. "We got reports that the dungeon was found, figured we'd explore it. Same with you?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/01/15, 11:53 pm

This time, Lionelle spoke while Ricx allowed himself to be pushed.
"Yep," He said, "The boss room's back that way, but we didn't go in."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 12:06 am

"I see," Tavi said. "Well, we've got useful map data to share now, so we should probably call it a day and head back. Send scouts to the room later to get an idea of the boss."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 12:14 am

"You're welcome to come home with me," Ricx said, "I'm sure these guys won't mind."
As he spoke, I was already taking out my teleport crystal. I was exhausted, and tomorrow there would be a raid meeting.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 12:49 am

"Seriously the flirting was funny the first time, now it's just getting old," I said, glowering at Ricx. "So I appreciate the thought, but stop it. Now, please."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 01:05 am

"Rejected again, lover-boy." Rissezz laughed, thumping him on the back.
"At least I tried," He shot back, "That's more than you can say."
"Can we go now?" Lionelle yawned, looking dead on his feet, which was understandable, he'd been getting hit by monsters since we arrived.
"I'll cook us all something nice when we get home," Trinityy added, "Wanna to join us?" He said, turning to Tavi's party.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 01:07 am

"Uh.....sure, after we report back with our guild," I said. Holding my hand out, I said "I'm Tavi, of the Demons of Razgriz guild. Pleasure."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 01:18 am

Trinityy shook Tavi's hand, sheathing his greatsword on his back.
"I'm Trinityy. That's Riss, Ricx, Lionelle and As. We're not a guild, though."

"Aren't you the leader?" Ricx asked Tavi, "I'm sure you can put off all that boring stuff 'till after you've had something to eat. Triny's a great cook."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 01:20 am

"Leader, yes," I said, though I grimaced. "Sadly, that also comes with responsibilities, like giving and receiving intel, giving orders.....the kind of thing that gives me headaches." Artemis elbowed me in the ribs, and I glared at her for a moment before I got the message. "Oh, this is also Artemis, Eduardo, and Takashi."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 01:32 am

"Well, I'll get something cooked for when you get to our house," Trinityy said, "As, can you and Riss get something good for me to cook?" He asked, I nodded and tapped Ricx, asking for my money back, after the trade was done, Rissezz and I used our teleport crystals. "Our house is on floor 62, a little west of the Azincar trading post. One of us can meet you there, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 01:33 am

"Sure," Eduardo said. "We'll see you then."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 01:41 am

Once we reached the town, Rissezz contacted all of her information brokers about rare ingredients, and while most replied in the negative, two of them had something.
"Ragout Rabbit meat," She said, "200k, and 250k."
"We might need both," I said, "We're feeding Tavi's guild."
After meeting both of the sellers, my purse was much lighter, even if there was more stored at the house, but we had enough of the S-class meat that nobody would do without.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 02:21 am

We left the dungeon after they did, heading back to our guild HQ. I sent some messages out, info on the dungeon plus map data, the location of the boss room. Orders for our scouts to scope the place out and see what the boss was. Messages to the other top guilds over forming raiding parties.

The headaches kept on coming.

Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 02:33 am

I told Trinityy that we had the food, and since Tavi's guild hadn't arrived, we'd wait for them at the trading post.

When we were done shopping, we teleported to floor 62, waiting for Tavi and his guild next to the teleport gate at the trading post.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 02:38 am

We were ready to move out, so the four of us headed for the meeting point. Since we were in a small rush, none of us had time to properly change, so we were all still armed for bear. Hey if the dinner was anything like the last two years in SAO, then we weren't overreacting at all.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 02:45 am

Rissezz waved over Tavi's group when they arrived through the gate,
"You're in for a treat," She said, "Triny's cooking a little food now, and we've got some good stuff for afterwards."

The walk took about five minutes, and the smell of cooking food was wafting though our house.

It was large, a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen, along with five large bedrooms upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 02:47 am

"Nice digs," Takashi said as we walked in, and I had to agree. Our place was bigger, but in terms of furniture and decor they had us beat.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 02:52 am

"It'd better be," Rissezz said loudly, jumping onto one of the couches and putting her feet up, "It cost an obscene amount of money."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 03:22 am

"I can imagine," I said. Moving to sit in an open chair, I couldn't help but look around and say "So......what is for dinner anyway?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 03:29 am

"Ragout Rabbit steak with a side of salad," Trinityy said, placing several plates holding some tasty looking entrées on the dining table. "The steaks'll be ready by the time you've finished these, so dig in."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 03:32 am

"Cool," Artemis said, grabbing a spot and waiting for us. "But...but I just sat down," I said to her, to which she grinned and said "Man up. Get over here and eat."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 03:37 am

I took something for myself, even if I didn't know what it was, I knew it tasted good. Once the entrées were done, Trinityy brought out the steaks, setting one down for everyone, himself included, and joined us at the table.
"I'm glad I got to cook something this rare," He said, "I hope you all enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 03:43 am

We all dug into the rabbit, and immediately my tongue decided it'd never taste anything better. It was some of the best food I had here in SAO, and I savored each bite.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 03:47 am

We ate in relative silence, the food was that good, and as soon as I was finished, I regretted the fact that there was no more. I sighed and pushed my plate away, and most of my group did the same, everyone simply enjoying the moment for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 03:52 am

I couldn't stop peeking glances at one of their members, this 'As'. Her white hair hung down low, wasit length in fact, but her face and voice.....seemed strikingly familiar. "Excuse me, As? Have we met before?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 05:24 am

There are places in most rpg's that are designed to creep you out, or frighten you. Typical settings are graveyards, hospitals, basements, and sewers. Niko the Blacksmith stood in a graveyard. The graveyard was fenced in by crumbling stone walls with iron poking through the top. He stood in the center, looking at the chapel, built in a stereotypical wood and stone style of the early medieval ages. It too, was decrepit. It screamed "I'm haunted". There was also the fog that clings to graveyards in horror movies. Clings to it like a lover that became obsessed. Yet the fog creeps around the yard on cat-like paws. The air was cold and biting. Before him was a quest: Clear the undead from the graveyard, find the source of the undead, destroy it, return to quest giver. He had already cleared the graveyard of undead, skeletons, zombies, and now stood admiring the detail of the chapel.

Before long, he moved toward the door of the chapel. His footsteps crunching softly in the graveyard, He bore no likeness to his usual self. Upon his flesh were tattoos of mesmerizing swirls in a dark blue color and they spread throughout the entirety of his body, face included. He wore but a loincloth and some animal skin wrapped around his waist. He looked very out of place. He pushed open the chapel doors and beheld it in disarray. The pews were all pushed to the sides of the walls, and the altar was disheveled. There was a body on the chapel, a woman in a white dress, with splatters of blood on it. She looked dead. From the shadows behind the alter came a priest, a Corrupted Priest. He held some religious necklace over the woman's body and began chanting. Niko stepped forward, approaching the altar. The Priest stopped and yelled "Stop! You'll ruin everything!" but Niko ignored him, continuing to walk towards the altar. The priest yelled some more before coming around the altar to confront the Niko. At this point, the Priest started chanting in the direction of Niko, and he prepared himself to be attacked, but nothing happened. He punched the Priest in the face and he blubbered but shut up as he hit the ground. The woman on the table was next. No doubt she was some important part of the quest. Nothing happened. She was just a dead NPC. Behind the alter was a stairwell, leading down into the basement.

In the basement were lines of coffins. leaned up against the wall, and held upright down the middle. There was no magic in SAO. So none of this could be magically related. Or could it? Some monsters have magic-like abilities. Placer-Characters can't use magic, but monsters can, perhaps. He couldn't remember. He moved to the other side of the room. A small dresser next to a bed, he found. The dresser had a crystal ball on top, as well as an image of two people, too old or worn to see clearly who they are. He guessed the Crystal ball was the artefact causing everything to be haunted, and picked it up. Nothing happened. He dropped it on the ground, shattering it, and nothing happen, no quest notes popped up. He frowned. What would the quest item be? He picked up the picture next, while he opened up the drawers to see if anything sat within. He found nothing. So he held onto the picture and returned up the stairs. The woman as no longer on the altar. The priest, however, replaced her on the altar. A spike driven through his abdomen. Blood dripped from him down the altar and onto the ground. Niko quickly looked around, looking for any sign of danger, and he found none.

He explored the chapel and found nothing. He left and explored the graveyard, and found nothing. Was the fighting in the graveyard the only thing he had to do for this quest? He shrugged and followed the path back to the quest giver. Except he could not. The fog had grown thick, and the route seemed to be changed. He found himself wandering in circles...
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 09:13 pm

"I was in the raid against Laughing Coffin," I said, "I remember seeing you there as well."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 09:41 pm

"Not sure I remember your face, just your voice," I said. "Which member were you?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 09:43 pm

"I stopped XaXa from stabbing you." I answered,
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime04/01/15, 02:18 am

"So that was his name," I said. "Thanks, never got a chance to properly thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime04/01/15, 03:26 am

"Don't worry about it," I said, taking a water bottle out of my inventory and taking a sip, "I'd have done it for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime04/01/15, 08:00 am

"Well yeah but I can still say thanks," I said. "Sorry, it's just thought you reminded me of an old friend..."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime06/01/15, 09:28 pm

"Well, now that dinner's finished..." Trinityy said after a moment of silence, "I suppose you'd all like to get some rest? You're probably going to be at the raid meeting tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime06/01/15, 09:33 pm

"Most likely," Artemis said, standing up before us. "Well if we don't show up then it's gonna look like our guild is slacking and really, we can't have that," I joked, joining her. Eduardo and Takashi joined us, with Eduardo saying "Thanks for the meal."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime06/01/15, 09:36 pm

"Thanks for the kiss," Ricx said, winking and leaning back on his chair, "We don't get involved in scouting boss rooms, we save that stuff for you guilds. We probably won't see you until the raid."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime06/01/15, 09:57 pm

"Good, means you stayed alive long enough for it," Takashi said with a small grin. We made our way to the door, and I was the last one out, still looking at the white haired one. "Still feel like I know you from somewhere else.....oh well." And I left.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/01/15, 02:30 pm

"So," Ricx said, his annoying grin across his face, "Was that your ex?" I didn't respond, though Rissezz told him shut up, and he did.
I need to tell them. I thought, the only person who knew about what I'd done here was Rissezz, and they were my friends. They, at the very least, deserved to know.

So I told them all everything. Banshee, Laughing Coffin, selling everyone out, and why Tavi thought he'd known me. When I'd finished, everyone was silent. Ricx was the first to make any noise as he stood up and walked to his room, the screech of the chair being pushed back shattering the silence. I didn't blame him, I'd have done the same thing. Then Trinityy spoke.
"It doesn't matter to me," He said, "Since I've known you, you've been one of the best people I've ever met."
"Yeah," Lionelle added, "We'd be dead if it weren't for you."

I couldn't be glad, though, seeing as Ricx hadn't even wanted to look at me after finding out.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/01/15, 07:52 pm

The next day, we all got a message that sent some alarm: the scouts that went into the boss room.....didn't come out. In all likelihood, they were dead. Two of them were my own scouts from our guild, and I ordered them there. Did I send them to die? I did, didn't I? For a moment I considered curling up in my room, letting the darkness swallow me but I plowed through the guilt, replacing it with anger for whatever killed them. A new message went out across the guilds, to form a raiding party for the boss room. The guilds Knights of the Blood, Holy Dragon, Aincrad Liberation, and Demons of Razgriz all answered the call.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/01/15, 07:54 pm

We were among the players to arrive at the raid meeting, where, as usual, the Knights of Blood's sub-leaders were arguing with the DDA. None of us had said a word, apart from the confirmation about the missing scouts.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime07/01/15, 07:59 pm

Artemis, Eduardo, Takashi and I, plus ten of our best guild members, arrived to the meeting. I grimaced at the arguing between the Knights of the Blood and the Dragons, so I walked over to them and shouted "Hey, you want to stop your stupid arguing and get to planning out this raid?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO: Roleplay    SAO: Roleplay  - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO: Roleplay
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next