Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Halo RP!

Go down 
+2
shadowoof
K
6 posters

Yes/No
Yes
A New Halo RP! Empty88%A New Halo RP! Empty
 88% [ 7 ]
No
A New Halo RP! Empty12%A New Halo RP! Empty
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime08/09/14, 06:12 pm

An RP focussing around a group of ODSTs who, after a botched mission, are inducted into the early Spartan IV program, replacing the dead members of Fireteam Viper; Elite even by Spartan standards. Starting from the begininning of the operation that almost wipes Fireteam Viper out and then progressing through the Spartan Training, then moving onto operations against a new Insurrectionist Faction, Viper will be operating, for the most part, with no support.

Depending on how many people join, Fireteam Viper will consist of Five to Eight members. Each member has a specialty, though they are all trained in each other's fields, meaning that casualties are not as damaging to operational standards.
Roles:

Details will be expanded upon on request. There will be a plot.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime08/09/14, 11:04 pm

I would Join as long as I can Be a CQC guy, sounds cool too
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime10/09/14, 04:15 pm

'ODSTs who become special SPARTANs'

I feel like we've tried this before.

EDIT: Despite this I'm voting a Yes, in hopes of locking off the Marksman character.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime10/09/14, 04:31 pm

I voted yes to, atm I don't mind what role I play but if there is a electronics expert or a scout role I wouldn't mind having that position in the team.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime10/09/14, 09:40 pm

I probably won't join, I usually can't keep up with squad RPs, but I'll vote yes 'cause this is a Halo RP site with no active Halo roleplays.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime10/09/14, 10:12 pm

The only reason the old HRP2 (Which might I remind you, had absolutely no Spartan PC's at all and was beautiful) died was because the people RP-ing Elite's kind of took it over and then left it
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime11/09/14, 03:35 pm

Captain Of HMS Meatshaft wrote:
The only reason the old HRP2 (Which might I remind you, had absolutely no Spartan PC's at all and was beautiful) died was because the people RP-ing Elite's kind of took it over and then left it

Wait, was this the one I was in or the really old one with Paarthunax or whoever?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime15/09/14, 06:45 pm

The really old one with Paar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Halo RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Halo RP!   A New Halo RP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Halo RP!
Page 1 of 1