Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destiny RP

Go down 
+2
shadowoof
N
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 05:28 am

Thoughts, ideas, post them here!
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 06:29 am

Well going to advance on apoth, Thanks nick for posting something that everyone wants but I can't really enjoy something I don't know alot about I would gladly Join this rp at the cost of being a child in a driving test
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 07:07 am

Shadow wrote:
Well going to advance on Apoth.

Good luck with that man, I'll be sitting here with popcorn and a waiting body bag.

Last edited by Razgriz on 16/09/14, 07:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 07:17 am

I am all for it, don't know how Shadow is going to advance on it for me but hey whatever. I just think it will be cool to rp.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 07:21 am

Well as far as ideas go, I've got an assault on the hive presence on earth, an attack on the city by either the fallen or cabal (or really any of the enemy groups), a move by guardians to take and secure a swath of land outside the city to create its first settlement outside the city but encounter resistance from both aliens and humans who think we must only ever stay in the city.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 07:24 am

I would like an all out assault to destroy alien structures on the moon, say shipyards or the destruction of something which would delay their forces.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 08:40 am

No I was just the first to post, boredom took its place.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 08:43 am

Then you could have simply said first to post, not advance upon Apoth.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 08:47 am

I would of course be all for this - however, I don't want our plot to be any more important than that of the games. Why can't we just be fucking around on the moon or something?
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 08:57 am

That does sound like a good idea Fallen :)
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 11:10 am

Commodore Fallen wrote:
I would of course be all for this - however, I don't want our plot to be any more important than that of the games. Why can't we just be fucking around on the moon or something?

Honestly, this is the only thing I can really see as a viable RP. There's no where near enough content to have an important plot that works. Plus, we really don't have that much revealed to us about the world.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 11:22 am

Unless we right about our own stuff, however that itself has it's own issues and problems as everyone will have different viewpoints and things that they want to see.
Something on the moon I agree would work as a rp, but it would depend heavily on what we plan/plot to do on the moon.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime16/09/14, 11:31 am

Potential Spoilers: http://kotaku.com/a-wild-theory-about-destinys-story-1635090330?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Posting this here because it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime19/09/14, 03:25 pm

So, having expanded further into the game recently (and holy fuck this is great) I'd like to suggest something on Earth or the Moon where we deal almost exclusively with the Fallen - it's clear they're the most sentient and in my opinion interesting of the major factions, though I don't know much of the Cabal.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime21/09/14, 12:07 am

Commodore Fallen wrote:
So, having expanded further into the game recently (and holy fuck this is great) I'd like to suggest something on Earth or the Moon where we deal almost exclusively with the Fallen - it's clear they're the most sentient and in my opinion interesting of the major factions, though I don't know much of the Cabal.

thoughts?

There's an entire Solar system, along with the much better enemies of Vex, Cabal and Hive. (Fallen are worst race). As it stands, there really isn't enough of Destiny's story revealed to us to be able to RP properly.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime21/09/14, 04:40 am

Kristy wrote:
Commodore Fallen wrote:

thoughts?

There's an entire Solar system, along with the much better enemies of Vex, Cabal and Hive. (Fallen are worst race). As it stands, there really isn't enough of Destiny's story revealed to us to be able to RP properly.

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

Well, the Hive seem to be like an intelligent version of the Flood without the horror aspect, and Vex are just teleporting robots, and are rather held back on Jupiter. They're not really that interesting to deal with. The Fallen, meanwhile, are not only intelligent and common all over the universe, but are actually capable of changing and choosing sides, as can be seen by the ones that Empress owns. There's a lot that can be done there.

I know almost shit all about the Cabal.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime21/09/14, 11:35 am

Commodore Fallen wrote:
Kristy wrote:
Commodore Fallen wrote:

thoughts?

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

Well, the Hive seem to be like an intelligent version of the Flood without the horror aspect, and Vex are just teleporting robots, and are rather held back on Jupiter. They're not really that interesting to deal with. The Fallen, meanwhile, are not only intelligent and common all over the universe, but are actually capable of changing and choosing sides, as can be seen by the ones that Empress owns. There's a lot that can be done there.

Cabal are essentially spess marines. We also don't know for certain that the Fallen can choose sides, remember, The Awoken had most of the house of winter improsoned, they could be slaves to the awoken for all we know.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime21/09/14, 11:59 am

Kristy wrote:
Commodore Fallen wrote:
Kristy wrote:
Commodore Fallen wrote:

thoughts?

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

Cabal are essentially spess marines. We also don't know for certain that the Fallen can choose sides, remember, The Awoken had most of the house of winter improsoned, they could be slaves to the awoken for all we know.

Well, according to the Grimoire on bungie.net, the House of the Wolves now serves the Queen since she killed their Kell, so it's like a Dark Eldar style thing.

(Destiny = 40k RPG)
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime29/09/14, 08:11 pm

So, in staying on earth, or going to the moon here are what we'd be fighting against:

Earth:
Fallen House of Devils, the scourge and greatest threat to the Tower and encompassing city.

We'd rarely, if ever, see the House of Kings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny RP   Destiny RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny RP
Page 1 of 1