Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

My Absence Empty
PostSubject: My Absence   My Absence Icon_minitime10/12/14, 01:38 am

Hey everybody! First off, I'm not dead. I hope that's good news for you guys, but if it's not, sorry. Second, I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get on here lately. My schedule has been crazy, and this is literally the first amount of free-time I've gotten in a week, and if there wasn't a storm rolling in causing cancellations right now, I still wouldn't have free-time until Saturday or so. I've been having trouble balancing a lot of stuff. First off, I'm on the JV basketball team, who travels with Varsity everywhere they go, which means playing my game, then sitting through their game before getting home around 10. I'm also in the school band, which means playing at all the home Varsity girls and boys games. Then there's my grades, and the fact that a friend and I are trying to start our own band. So don't be surprised if you don't see me on till mid-February or so. And again, sorry for not being able to be here.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

My Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence   My Absence Icon_minitime10/12/14, 03:52 am

You've got yourself a full plate. We'll still be here when you're off of school and have time to spare. Good luck on your games and performances! Study hard and be a good student.
Back to top Go down

My Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: