Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 6: Complications

Go down 
+7
N
Sunrieon
Kabnit
Moose
Draco
Xazhi
Teria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 08:32 am

=Arrives at camp=
(Fox) "Get the Pilot, and load up our pelican, everyone gets on, load your weapons too."
(Pvt. Williams) "Uhh, Sir? Where exactly are we going?"
(Fox) "It doesn't matter, Just get on..."
=Everyone in Fox's squad gets ready and gets on the pelican, Fox walks up to the cockpit=
(Fox) "Head back to the crash site, stay low and don't get seen by that ship, who knows what it could do"
(Pilot Ward) "Starting engines now"

Last edited by Phaze on 17/07/11, 08:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 08:33 am

=She plays with her dogtags in her hand=

Lori- Why cant we just leave the past behind...?

=The dogtags read her Service Number, Platoon, Squad, and her Name. Lori Narok. The name is nearly unreadable. She turns her attention back to the situation. The continue walking=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...

Last edited by Xazhi on 17/07/11, 08:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 08:34 am

(Fast-Forward because I'm lazy)
The thirteenth man fell on the twelfth wave, "There....This is getting kinda dull now. How're you holding up, John?" He looked over to the man who was struggling to stand, but John gave David a thumbs up. After helping him up, he handed John his firearm, "There...Don't need you stabbing the living shit out of them like us, do we? Not now, anyway." He lifted the back of his sweater up, concealing a sideways knife-sheath on his belt-loop, holding the carbon-fiber blade up. Another thirteen men came out, but this time, they were wearing more armor than robes. They were wearing an ancient design of kevlar, which wasn't knife-proof, but made it much harder to stab someone, "Shit...This has to be the last one, it's much more intimidating." One of them rushed, and John replied by firing three shots into the man's body armor. He continued on, his knife in-hand as he rushed John. He raised his arm up to stab John, but was interrupted by David who promptly kicked the man in his side, sending him flying into the nearest tree.

David turned in time to see a knife lunge for where he was a moment ago. He hadn't noticed before, but the 'stimulants' were still going strong. He sighed, but decided to worry about it after the guys with knives were done assaulting them. While this mental arguement with himself was going on, David and John took turns stabbing and shooting the various men until all six were dead. They turned, and the rest of the group was finishing off their last goon.

The ground was littered with bodies of apparent soldiers of the Black Hand, and David couldn't help but wonder how they made it through such a course.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 08:37 am

=to Lori=
Don't worry about it, whatever it is. It's not wise to dwell on things that cannot be changed.

=to Zeru=
How much longer?

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 08:39 am

should be up ahead

=they arrive at the rendevous area=

now we wait

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 08:51 am

The Mercenaries pull out of the city, knowing they may have scared the doctor underground. so they wait. Watching from the Eagles Eye.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 08:58 am

=i help Lori sit down, making sure he leg doesn't give her any problems=
Gods, I hate waiting.

=i lie down flat on my back and end up going asleep=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 09:03 am

=a pelican touches down in the couryard and he has everyone get in and fly to the toph which after docking has it retreat to orbit and cloak=

syaa prep some beds

syaa got it

=he has them moved to the med bay and put on beds and after treating any injuries heads to his tech room with syaa=

syaa it's shot isn't it?

me yeah transfer the data to the mk 2 and get dormi's armor link to the new data as well as yours

=heads to his room and passes out on his bed=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 09:04 am

Jay!
=the doctor is stumbling about the morgue=
another one! So many Jays! so many species! look at all this feces! it's everywhere!

=the doctor walks into an open Morgue-door and is knocked out=

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 09:25 am

=I wake up, the pain still immense.=

Anyone? Is anyone there? Dormii? Tar-Tun? Scythe?

=I goto get off of the hospital bed, but end up falling off. I find my armour and weapons which look like they were left in a hurry. I equip everything, and notice the hole in my armour. My comm bleeps.=

(Febon): Shipmaster, do you copy?

@Febon: Yes Febon.

(Febon): Get to this location, (He sends me the co-ordinates) and we'll have a 'burrowed' Pelican waiting. They won't leave with out you, Sir.

=The comm cuts out. I stumble around a bit, then began seeing all the carnage I missed, explosions, bullet holes. Reminds me of Training.=

Anyone there?... I guess not.

=I don't see any exits nearby, so I do what my reflexes tell me to do. Jump through a hole in the wall.=

FUUUCK!

=My wound starts hurting worse than before. It takes a while but I manage to get to the location. The Crash site of the Pelican. I see the Evac Pelican, with my five fellow Elites on. I start to throw up then my vision goes white again... I feel my body getting dragged...=

(Febon using the Pelicans Comms): This is Zealot Febon to the Tromphneam, we need your location, I repeat we need your location!
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 09:45 am

(Pvt. Ray) "Damn, A warthog full of rebels is right below us, three of them."
=The three Ghillie sniper move toward the end of the pelican=
(Lance) "Steady the Pelican."
=The Pelican stops moving and the rebels start shooting, The gunner shoots the Anti-Air Rocket at the engine, The passenger trying to get out, but stuck. The driver is attempting to use his radio, but dropped it. The snipers each take a shot, killing all three rebels=
(Ward) "Damn, I can't contol it, We are going to crash..."
(Fox) "Fuck, Everyone get in your seat."
(Neon) "Damn, I hate rebels"
Back to top Go down
zer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 09:49 am

=elyon sends the coords=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 10:27 am

(The Pelican keeps flying but loses altitude slowly)
(Ward) "Prepare yourselves...
=The pelican hits the floor and the door opens=
(Fox) "Damn! Is everyone okay?
(Neon) "Fuck, Williams is down!
(Sgt. Capps) "I'll take his Dog Tags"
(Pvt. Adams) "Rebels heading over here"
=a few Mongeese stop in front of the crash=
(Fox) "Do not fire until they shoot at us"
=The snipers open an emergency exit on the side, walking off to give some covering fire=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 10:32 am

(As The Rebels)

(Olavein):... KILL EM' ALL!

=Firing breaks lose, Olavein fires three bursts of assault rifle into one man, his fellow six rebels firing at the marines.=

(Olavein): Take cover!

=The rebels dive behind some nearby wreckage as well as the mongeese themselves. One rebel gets a hole made in his head while another loses an arm.=

(Olavein): Mark and Freno are down, keep firin'!
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 10:41 am

(Fox) "MEDIC! Banard is down!

=They all start shooting and taking cover behind trees=

(Pvt. Ray) "FUCKING REBELS!"

=Ray gets shot in the arm twice, then then chest three times, falling to the ground, Sgt. Capps runs towards him, getting shot in the head=

(Fox) "Snipers! We need covering fire NOW!

=The remaining rebels were killed off=

(Neon) "Lets get the bodies of out fallen in the Pelican, I can try treating them, Fox and Adams, Keep a look out.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 10:47 am

(As Senox's Elites.)

(Novad) Zealot, gunshots close by. Possible firefight.

(Febon) Keep watch, do not engage unless shot at, we do not have the time. The Shipmasters status Asinok?

(Asinok) Stable, the human medicine seems to have reacted with certain chemicals. We need to get back to the Tromphnaem as soon as possible.

(Febon) Good, Retog how much of the co-ordinates have been fully downloaded?

(Retog) 23% Zealot Febon.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 10:52 am

(Fox) "Snipers, Come back to the pelican... How many did we lose Neon?"

(Neon) "Four Sir... I'll take their Dog Tags"

(Ward) "Lets start walking along the road, Rebels will be back, and alot more..."

=They all Rally at the Pelican and the remaining nine get their weapons and start heading along the road and spot something=

(Fox) "Stay still, what the hell is that?"

(Ghillie Tobey) " It's a creature of some sort..."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:12 am

(Holux) Human squad spotted down the road. Plan Zealot Febon?

(Febon) Lead them back here, then we will be able to talk with them.

(Holux) Why not just kill them now?

(Febon) We don't have time.

=Holux looks at the Humans again through his Focus Rifle then begins walking back to the Pelican, with hopefully the Humans trying to follow him.=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:14 am

(Ghillie Tobey) "What the fuck do they want!"

(Fox) "Who knows, Lets go talk to them, Maybe they won't kill us."

(Ghillie Rosco) "I don't think thats such a good...."

(Fox) "I said lets go."

=The remaining nine walk over to the Zealots.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:17 am

(Febon) Do not fire Humans and we shall not fire!

(Retog) Co-ordinates at 81% sir.

(Febon) Good. Now Humans, you seem to be... Stuck. You are on a Rebel Planet. Now tell me, how do you plan on getting away?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:20 am

(Fox) "Squad, Lower your weapons.... "

=Looks at the Zealot=

(Fox) "I have no fuckin' idea, Me and my squad have been with a some other UNSC forces trying to make a base, and now that our pelican has crashed we have no way off this god damn planet, and on top of that i already lost four men in a little gun fight.... Well, What about you... How are you getting off this planet?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:24 am

=Fenob points to the Evac Pelican.=

(Fenob) By using that. Now I have an idea. You can come with the Shipmasters men back to the Tromphneam on one condition. You temporarily disband the UNSC. Or you stay here and get killed by Rebels sooner or later. Your choice, Humans.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:29 am

(Fox) "If we leave the UNSC can we keep the weapons and clothes?

(Ghillie Tobey) "Leave the Fuckin' UNSC? What the hell!"

(Fox) "Would you like to get caught by the rebels or no? This is out only way of surviving! Those UNSC squads at the base are dumbass's... Staying on a fuckin' Anti-UNSC Planet... If you want to survive go with the elites, if not good luck."

=They all decide to go with the Zealots=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:39 am

(Retog) Co-ordinates prepared and ready.

=I slowly wake up, my vison becoming normal again...=

(Fenob) Supreme Commander, are you alright?

=I slowly nod my head, still feeling stiff.=

(Retog) Take this, it'll help with the pain.

=Retog hands me some Sangheili pain killers, which require injection. They hurt like hell when they get injected...=

@Fenob: Are we ready...?

(Fenob): Yes sir. We have some new allies as well.

=Fenob points to the Marines.=

(Fenob) Ex-UNSX sir.

@Everyone: Onto the Pelican, we're leaving. Tromphneam co-ordinates ready?

(Retog) Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:42 am

(Fox) "So, Who is on this ship that you guys are going to?

=Stares at the one they call "Supreme Commander"=

(Ghillie Rosco) "Or what is on this ship!?!"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:47 am

=I look back at the Marines.=

@The Marines: This ship is owned by a Zeru Ishtar. What it has onboard is simply the standard, including Rouge Spartans, Crazy 'Bitches' as Tar-Tun calls her, and an AI. The normal. I am Senox Moranee, and what is your 'leader' called?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 11:55 am

(Fox) "Spartans? Oh shit."

=Rosco whispers to Tobey=

(Rosco) "Those spartans were the ones in the prison! If they find out we are along they will kill us!"

(Tobey) "Calm down."

(Fox) "And I am, well just call me Lieutendant or Justin... The others you don't need to worry about.

=A sad expression appears on his face=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 12:06 pm

@Fenob: Begin take off. ETA?

(Fenob): Twenty minutes.

@Justin: So 'Lieutenant', how come you have dog tags with you, not the ones around your neck of course.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 12:11 pm

(Justin) " My Pelican went down , then had a gun fight with some rebels, and well.... a few of my finest men died."

=Looking straight at the Dog Tags.

Travis Capps
Foxtrot 1-2
Division 104

=Gets a worst expression on his face=

I can't look at these anymore.

=Puts DogTags around neck=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 12:42 pm

(Fenob) ETA Ten minutes, slipspace drive initiated.

@Justin: A leader must accept the death of his men. Now I ask you, were those lives spent well, or wasted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 01:26 pm

(Capt. Ramirez)

"Sir!" I look up to see my 1st LT. "What's up?" He throws down some pictures on my desk. "Foxtrot gone rouge?"
"Yes sir."
"Did you have a shot?"
"No Sir, if I did they be dead."
"We need to get off this fucking planet." He throws down another series of pictures down. "Space port, long way from here. If we can get a ship up....."
"How old are these ships?"
"Pre-war."
"We're better off using the Pelicans."
"They got Anti-Air and trackers. Don't think we get off silently sir."
"We got on here silently."
"True Captain.....true."
"Alright....I got a plan"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 02:35 pm

(He slowly wakes up)
(The cold had released its grasp)
(The sounds had stopped. The images had stopped)
(He looks around)

Hell

(He gets up and leaves the room)
(A beeping sound goes off in his helmet)
(He sighs)

Andrea, play message

*Yes, A message from Dormii stating for you to meet them in the clearing north of the Hospital*

(He shakes his head)

God.....fine

(He heads outside and to the clearing)

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 04:06 pm

scythe:

=i wake up on the ground=

ugh..... what did i miss...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 04:24 pm

=I slowly awaken from pain striking me, I lay in the hospital hallway in a small crater=

They.. left me...

=There were empty hallways and I could only hear white noise... it was too quiet=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 05:49 pm

(As he is walking through the forest he takes off his helmet)
(He sighs)

Im going to find you. I promise you

(He begins to smell smoke)

Hmm

(He looks around)
(The trees begin to catch fire)
(Limbs begin to fall)

Is...this real?

(He goes into a run)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:10 pm

=I stand up, using the wall for support=

If I don't get out of here.. I will end up like that guy..

=I see a dead Hospital staff worker=

=I begin to limp away from the carnage, falling again=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:17 pm

(The heat begins to surround him)
(He continues the run)
(Dodging falling limbs that only he can see)
(He begins to see burned bodies)

This....cant be real

(He enters the clearing)
(An army of Rebels fighting UNSC soldiers)

Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:37 pm

(Justin) "They saved alot of lives out there, and risked their own. To me, That is a life spent well. Well, anyways, do these Spartans know we are with you?"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:41 pm

@Justin: No Lieutenant, but I judge that they have some common sense, at least Dormii does.

=The Pelican exits slipspace.=

@Everyone: Two minutes.

=Looking at the Ghillies.=

@Ghillies: Please don't leave anything.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:48 pm

(He looks at the fighting)

Why...Why does this seem familiar

(He tries to remember back)
(He shakes his head)
(The forest around them burning brightly)
(He puts on his helmet)
(Watching as the soldiers die)

I was a member of this

Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:48 pm

(Justin) "I hope so."

=Tobey Smirks=

(Justin) "So, you tell me, why were you at that rebel planet? Wouldn't they attack you?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:53 pm

(He looks around)
(He hears the kick of an S2 in a tree)
(He looks back at the battlezone)
(UNSC soldier after UNSC soldier fall to the ground)

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:53 pm

@Justin: I was there looking for Zeru, who happened to be fine after I nearly died. Me and Tar-Tun crash landed, Dormii found me then we found Tar-Tun. Then drove back to the Rebel Hospital where I beat up an angry mob of Humans.=

=The Pelican goes to land in the Hangar bay of the Ship.=

@Everyone: Humans, make sure you have no weapons on you. Lets go.

Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:57 pm

=They leave all their weapons behind=

(Justin) "Sounds... interesting... how many did you beat up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:58 pm

=I walk by what seemed to be a wounded Rebel=

=He was struggling for his pistol, I grab mine and we shoot at eachother, missing a lot. Finally my last bullet killed him=

They don't fucking give up!

=I reload my pistol and continue to limp down the hallway=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 06:58 pm

=i wake up in the Medbay. I see almost everyone else is there as well. i get up, put on my clothes, well, except for my shirt because that was used as a bandage, and go walking around. I run into Senox and some more Elites as well as some Marines=

Hey, Senox. Made some new friends?

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 07:01 pm

(He hears the click of a weapon on armor)
(He looks next to him)
(A memory of himself passes him)

I remember this

(His memory-self breaks into a sprint into the middle of the battlefield)
(Dodging bullets, taking some shots)
(He fights them)

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 07:04 pm

@Dormii: I have indeed. This is the 'Lieutenant' and his squad. How are you holding up?

@Justin: This is Dormii Fortuni. The one with 'common sense'.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 07:06 pm

=to Senox=I'm doing okay. It seems like these last few days have been nothing but meeting new people and getting shot at.

=to the lieutenant=
Hi, and you are?

Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime17/07/11, 07:08 pm

@Dormii: Dormii is it? I'm Justin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: Complications
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next