Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread Empty
PostSubject: Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread   Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread Icon_minitime30/04/16, 12:49 am

The gathering hall echoes with the sound of shuffling feet and the seats inside of it creak as rear ends meet with the cold metal. These gray walls have seen many people come in, but not many leave. The fires inside of the sconces on the walls flicker and dance; trying their hardest to illuminate the near dungeon looking room. As the sullen faces pile in, they take note of the oppressive atmosphere and see the kitted out guards standing at each door. The butts of some rifles meet a few of the faces and loud yells ring out telling these faces to go to their seats. This process lasts for quite some time. Many of the seated begin to fidget in their chairs, some even trying to pick at their handcuffs or even the chain linking one person to another. None look at one another directly, preferring to make it seem like they are better than everyone else. As the final row of faces takes their seats, a gentleman walks to the podium placed on an elevated position on a wooden floor. This man is dressed in a hard pressed gray suit. Everything about this being screams he is a fanciful man. With short, red hair and eyes covered by dark sunglasses this tall man marches. Some would say by the way he carries himself that he had been in the military. Heavy footfalls from boots on the wood replaces the shuffling sound in this hall and ends once the man finds his way to his location. With a snap of his fingers, he is surrounded at each side with three guards aiming their assault rifles at the crowd. With a clearing of his throat, the man speaks in a gruff voice.

"You have been orphaned by our great world. You have been found guilty of wide varieties of crimes. I do not care much for your past, for it is there you are sinners. You have been brought here to atone for your sins." The man says with a smile, "I am Warden Geist. I am not your friend. I will not comfort you when you hurt yourself. The relationship between us will be that of a King and lowly peasants." Geist introduces himself by placing a hand on his chest, his smile still strong. His tone reminiscent of a parent scolding a child. "I welcome you to my kingdom. In this kingdom, to reduce your sentence, you will perform jobs for those who require your assistance. I do not care what these jobs entail, however you will be accompanied by your assigned guard for jobs that require you to leave the prison proper. The city that you all had marched through is an extension of this prison, Blackwater. A city of criminals who had completed their sentences and now live life within our confines under their own free will." The man gives a snarky laugh, "Maybe you too will become like them and work for me, or my son." He claps his hands together, "I do hope you enjoy your new life and work to atone your sins. Welcome to Blackwater Maximum Security Prison." With that, he snaps his fingers the men on his sides go into a box formation with Geist in the middle and they all walk off stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Geist had eloquently put it, welcome to Blackwater. This prison is located within the city of the same name. Inside this prison, you will live out your sentence. It is up to you what you are in for and for how long your sentence is. You will have two characters to control, a prisoner and a Blackwater Guard who will oversee your main character's actions. As stated, you may reduce your sentence by performing jobs requested of you by the people in the city or by the guardsmen. You may party up with fellow inmates for more difficult requests. The prison is structured exactly how you would expect a prison to be.

-There are six wings in total for housing inmates. Alpha-M, Beta-M and Gamma-M and Alpha-F, Beta-F and Gamma-F three wings for each and each are color coded by Red, Blue and Green respectively.
-The only place where both genders may intermingle is the yard, cafeteria and when on missions.
--The yard contains a half basketball court and an outdoor pool.
-There is a weightlifting center with an attached cardio center which are staffed with inmates both former and current.
-There is an impressive cafeteria that is staffed by inmates both former and current.
-Medical facility staffed with inmates both former and current

Code is defined by how well you perform your tasks and is a general marker of how loyal you are to atoning for your sins. These Codes go from 10 to 1 with 10 being the worst and 1 being the best. All new inmates start at Code 10. The more missions you complete, the faster you will obtain a higher code. If you fail your missions you will fall in code number and your sentence may be increased.

Your character will wear a standard jumpsuit with their Wing, Code and Designation number on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Wing:
Code:
Designation #:
Sentence: (Upwards to 200 years or Life. Prisoners with Life Sentences essentially work as personnel in the prison, but may also accept missions. Missions may only take up to ten years off your sentence and are regarded as very difficult to complete.)
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread   Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread Icon_minitime02/05/16, 01:55 am

a quick mock up of what the prison looks like.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/16/89/22/43/blackw10.png
Back to top Go down

Blackwater Prison RP Setup and Character Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: