Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bitch Nuggets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Bitch Nuggets Empty
PostSubject: Bitch Nuggets   Bitch Nuggets Icon_minitime04/12/21, 02:47 am

It has been so very long since I've seen all of us together in the same room. Time and circumstances have truly pulled us all apart, and depending on how we felt about eachother, that may have been good or bad.

For fuck's sake, I still remember the animosity between Skip and Zeru.

Regardless of the bad moments, I do still kinda miss a lot of the people here. Still miss you guys--yes Xazhi, even you and your wholly original species in the Halo rp with the giant 'fuck you' ships. Zeru and the Human/Covenant hybrid Super-Carrier with the planet of Olympus and random asteroids/rogue planets.

The rather steamy or intense relationships between characters, and all the freaking stories we did outside of Halo; the Werewolf/Vampire rp I hopped into, the zombie rp, Fallout rp, the Katawa Shoujo inspired rp. Just so many fucking good times.

Anyway, it's been one hell of a crazy time the past few years. For me, it was two jobs before my current one in a lab, with the second coming damn close to making me commit suicide. Heartbreak and loneliness, isolation and lockdown. Global pandemic (and to my utter disappointment, it was not a fucking zombie virus) and all other kinds of things in-between. I've seen Draco, Felix and Janitor. K, briefly a while ago. Garth and Nick are still around, just not here. I don't know how everyone else is doing....and despite any bad history we had, I hope they're doing okay and great.

Gonna end this little ramble with a quote taken from someone good at applying a Quill to paper.

Ahem...

"What's the deal with airline food? You'd have to be high to eat it!"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com

Bitch Nuggets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: