Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo Roleplay

Go down 
+3
K
Skippy
Draco
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Giga
Not cool enough for a real rank

Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Roleplay   Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/09/24, 04:39 pm

Gunnar moved around the lobby waving his hand in random places. He had read about hardight technology and wondered if there an invisible panel in the vicinity.

"Anyone have better luck?"
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Roleplay   Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/09/24, 07:53 pm

Zebes
Forerunner Structure
Underground Chamber
April 16, 2554

As the team slowly fanned out, scanning around for motion in the sinister red light, they spotted only the ancient geometry of the Forerunners amidst the shadows and crevices. After a long, unbroken silence, finally sure there was no threat, the Elites began to slowly lower their weapons-

Suddenly, one of the other doors in the room lit up with lines of blue and the warriors' aim snapped to it, but it did not move. Then Zuka saw it in his HUD- several Unfriendlies moving down that hall toward their position, probably Human judging by their formation and signature. His gaze shot upward, examining the upper space of the room- beam-like structures crisscrossed high above, casting deep shadows against the high ceiling. The Field Marshal activated his camouflage and leaped up, grasping an outcropping in the strange architecture of the wall and rapidly ascended the several meters to the beams, with Tho and Bul following closely behind.

"Stay silent, and await my command," the Field Marshal whispered. Just then, his vision was caught again as a third door in the room lit up, this one in red. Zuka's motion tracker lit up with hostiles, possibly a couple of Brutes and their Grunts.

Things were about to get very interesting.

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Halo Roleplay   Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/09/24, 02:19 pm

As the elevator reappeared, Kaye relaxed a little. She had been about to double back and search for a security room, or another route. She dropped into the shaft a little before the elevator had reached the top, landing with a thunk against the surface.
"Finding another route will take too long, we should regroup with the others."

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Halo Roleplay   Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/09/24, 11:20 am

"Possibly, or friendlies behind us," Cal whispered, though he kept his SMG trained on the door ahead of them. "The color on the door is strange; why would it change to red?" Beside him, Martinez kept scanning his field of vision through the VISR, expecting something to show, some enemy in the darkness of this seemingly empty structure. "If it's enemies, we're gonna be boxed in quick here," the trooper said.

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Halo Roleplay   Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/09/24, 10:39 am

Jay didn't verbally respond. Instead she gestured with a hand for the ODSTs to move into the room and sweep right. She herself moved to the left side of the door. Carefully, with the hand holding the shield generator, she reached for the centre button.

As the door gave a soft beep and split apart in the centre, the next room became visible. A wide open thing, with high ceilings and lots of beams. Jay moved round the left side, keeping the shield up to cover her from the most space.

She had barely gotten more than five steps in when a door opened, not quite on the opposite side of the room, and revealed a Covenant squad. Two Brutes and at least ten grunts. Jay let off a few plasma bolts towards them, relying on the shield to cover her from any return fire.

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Giga
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Halo Roleplay   Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/09/24, 06:00 pm

The elevator had finally reached the top and it seemed like Kay didn't have much patience. Gunnar walked onto the platform as well as the other soldiers that were there. They made some passing comments while doing so. Wondering how this elevator worked, Gunnar found the control panel and pressed a large button. The elevator made a noise and started heading down with every UNSC soldier on board.

This is going to be a long ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Roleplay   Halo Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Roleplay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3