Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Catch Up

Go down 
+3
Razgriz
Draco
Xazhi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime27/07/24, 08:49 am

Hey so uhhh lol, idk, I figure for fucks sake we just have a place to- if anyone wants -to say 'hey here's Me these days' lol.

I'll go first:

So turns out I'm a Bipolar Schizophrenic so I'm Certifiably Completely Nuts[TM],
Ive been in and out of The Wacky Shack since about 2014,
I'm also Trans now so my pronouns are She/They and in life I go by "Z" now (although I frankly dont give a hell of a shit what yall call me and Xazhi is a made-up name anyway so it might as well be gendie-neutrie)
uhhhhh
oh and it really sets my heart a-singin' to talk to yall again.
Love you motherfuckers <3

How're y'all?

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime27/07/24, 06:46 pm

Not much has changed on my end except feeling the passage of time. Still a random ass dude from the back end of nowhere. Got my own house though so that's cool. Still doin Youtube shit as well. uhh... pudding?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime28/07/24, 07:28 am

Well let's see.....there was a period of time where, after moving out of my mom's place I moved in with my Garth, then currently my dad; had a job at Walgreens (US based drugist chain) and tried balancing work with college. After that I tried working in a call center and became so depressed and afraid of my job I slipped into a depression with panic/anxiety attacks that nearly turned into suicide before I quit that job and got a new one working where I am now, in a compounding pharmacy lab with no customers, just me, a chemical hood and all the legal chemicals I can play with.

Outside of that, I made some new friends, been out and working on myself; traveled solo to Miami, spent two weeks in Australia and New Zealand with my dad, family members died consecutively which was bad for my dark sense of humor. I entered into an online relationship that ended with ghosting and depression but Garth helped pull me out. Since then I've yet to be on a single date or kiss anyone. Still straight, still heterosexual given how turned on I was this past New Year's while dancing with a girl.

No nothing happened, she is my coworker and she was completely drunk. I am a hopeless romantic, not an asshole.

And that's all she wrote, I guess.

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime09/08/24, 09:06 am

I'm still here only difference is got apt with bro in new town close to previous one so still alive and kicking
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster
Felix

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime26/08/24, 10:33 am

Well, I'll keep it short as best I can. I got a decent paying job for the first time in my life, in a field I can move up in. I moved out and live alone. My ex cheated on me and took our son, now I'm fighting for custody. My car got totaled so I'm driving this ancient truck. I'm learning to play guitar. I'm trying to pick up reading again, do the Halo books count lol

My family members have tested positive for depression, anxiety, autism and ADHD so there's a good possibility I have some form of it, planning on getting tested as well. Therapy too. Might explain the alcohol/drug abuse? All I know is my head ain't tickin right.

Got really into Elden Ring. Was always a fan of the souls games but this one takes the cake. If anyone's down I'd totally play with ya. Also a really big fan of Sleep Token surprisingly. Unfortunately everyone I know hates them for some reason or another.

I still talk to some of my old online friends and play something weekly with them. Still got my RL best friend that comes around every so often. Lately though I've just been focusing on climbing out of debt, getting clean and functional, custody. Not a whole lot of time for other things.

I really did miss this place and everyone here, it was a mental escape and a ton of fun. I hope everyone is doing well.

[00:06:17] Siggy Stardust : nigga just punched the frog so hard the frog didn't feel any pain

[18:46:19] @ Quilliam : Don't worry Felix,
[18:46:32] @ Quilliam : you'll forever remain stupid and ignorant <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime02/09/24, 10:12 pm

I moved to Minnesota, entirely unsure if I am still a dude. Had a boyfriend, lost a boyfriend, moved three times over 4 years, currently working in retail and going insane on a holiday nonsense that has NO BUSINESS BEING THIS BUSY TODAY FUCK

It pays well and I don't need much money so I'm good. I don't know how to treat people who are close to me like y'all are recently so that's what I got

Not cool enough for a real rank

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime05/09/24, 06:43 am

Still in hot ass Arizona, just now Hella gay. Beat cancer somewhat, fun year that was. Now I'm just chillin in life with my dog and cat.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime04/10/24, 01:15 am

Hey guys.

I have an Alcohol Addiction, and on Sunday Im checking myself into rehab.

I dont know how long it will take, but I need to do this for myself.

Wish me luck lads.

I love you all.

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Catch Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Catch Up   Let's Catch Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Catch Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Roleplay :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: