Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Struggle Within: Draco's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

The Struggle Within: Draco's Story Empty
PostSubject: The Struggle Within: Draco's Story   The Struggle Within: Draco's Story Icon_minitime12/05/11, 01:55 am

I have asked Andrea to make a document of my life. This is it.
I struggle. My sanity is always being pushed to the brink. I'm always on the edge between light and dark. Some say that I was crazy. You would be too if you had a split personality. You would be crazy if everywhere you turned, you saw this person that no one else could. You would be crazy if no matter how hard you tried you could not get him out of your head! You would be crazy if whenever he took over you could see everything that he was doing, and knowing you could not stop it.
I was born in 2525. With hair white as the snow on Mt. Killamanjaro and eyes as red as the fire in his heart. I was born on the planet Reach in New Alexandria. It was wonderful. At age seven, my parents and sister were murdered. I was found by ONI Officials a few days later. I was recruited by ONI to become a Spartan II. The training was difficult, but my team and I pulled through. The real test was the augmentations. I had lost my right arm.
Remember when I said I had a split personality, yeah, well, this part has been covered up on ONI's files. At age twenty my team was sent to a small area on Reach to save some Marines from a group of rebels. On that mission I had fainted and Zayne, my secondary personality, took over. He knocked my team out and murdered all the Marines, Rebels, and Civilians (The Marines were positioned near a village). He burned it. I never went back to any UNSC controlled area. I escaped in my Longsword just before Reach was glassed (yes I had to sneak behind UNSC controlled lines to retrieve it). I named it after my team The Guardian Demons. (This is the true story)
Andrea, end file.
*Yes, file ended and saved*
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle Within: Draco's Story   The Struggle Within: Draco's Story Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:56 am

*I was not asked to do this*
*Upon the Docking of the UNSC ships, Draco slipped away to the docking bay to escape. Once there he fought a squad of marines and SPARTAN 053 Lynn, a member of Draco's former team. The fight ended with Draco tranquilizing Lynn. He then boarded the Longsword and escaped. For seven months he made random supply stops and never once forgetting about Ash. He broke down and carved her name into his left wrist on his armor. The last few days he had forgotten to fuel the Longsword and it crashed into a planet*
*I am ending there*
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle Within: Draco's Story   The Struggle Within: Draco's Story Icon_minitime22/05/11, 03:43 am

This is the note Draco had left before he departed on his journey.

Dear Friends,

How do I start this
I need to leave
I need to set things right
I am going to the heart
If I die, I want you all to know
You are like my third family
If Ash comes back tell her that I love her and I will find her

Yours in eternity
Draco
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle Within: Draco's Story   The Struggle Within: Draco's Story Icon_minitime14/06/11, 08:09 pm

RE: Seven year fallout

Age twenty is when I officially left ONI and the UNSC.
I did not meet with my new friends until seven years after that.
I call this The Seven Year Fallout.

During the Fallout I was on the run. I had not immiediately stolen the Longsword.
I had told Matthew what He had done. We had left the area. He dropped me off in a seperate village far from the one He had destroyed. Matthew went back and picked up everyone else and took them back to the frigate. I had stayed in that village for three years. ONI found me. They killed everyone in that village just to find me. Anyone non-compliant was gunned down. I had no control, but they did. They killed those innocents. It was my fault. I was captured. However I had escaped by taking over transport. I had traveled to places on Reach I had not seen. Stopping for supplies, fuel, anything that could get me by. I had helped village militias repel any rebels that threatened thier lives. I had found another village that I lived in for two years. I had left that village. I remember something about it though. Something strange. A shrine, the villagers kept talking something of a.......key. To what, I dont know. The sixth year was strange I cannot for the life of me remember that year. The last year I was brave. I had uh........snuck back in. I had to see her. She.........she did not.........react as I thought she would have. She latched onto me. Not wanting to let go. The others were on a mission she said. She had a mental breakdown when I had left. She did not want to talk. She did not want to do anything. I had told her I could not stay. She grew silent. She bursted into tears. I had broken her heart again. I kissed her and told her goodbye and that we would meet again. That is when I took the Longsword. That is when I escaped. Not knowing that the love that I once had. The love I thought she did not have. Faded. Long before.

Last edited by Draco on 26/07/11, 05:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle Within: Draco's Story   The Struggle Within: Draco's Story Icon_minitime08/07/11, 06:46 am

RE: The Guardian Demons.

Time: After the "sacrifice" that Draco had made.

(Lynn had made it back to the Torres's ship, after witnessing Draco commit his sacrifice and seeing Torres "die".
She had returned to the Nove base with a greeting of the team. She noticed Grace first. Walking off the ship and to her)

Lynn-Grace. My god. What happened?

Grace-I was attacked. We had found the traitors group. One of them stabbed me in the back of the head.

(Grace pauses)

Leaving me blind.

(She hugs Grace)

Lynn-I am so sorry. Are you okay?

(Matthew steps in)

Matthew-She will be fine.

(She looks up at Matthew, giving him a hug)

Lynn-That is good.

(Jon appears behind Her)

Jon-Hey, how was that mission, with Draco.

(She turns around to face Jon)
(Tears beginning to form)

Lynn-He......he died. He sacrificed himself.

(Jon offers a hug to Her)
(She declines)

Lynn-I am fine (She sniffles) I've had some time to think.

Matthew-Come on. (He points inside the base) Lets get something to eat.

(They head off into the base. Matthew helping Grace)
(Jon and Lynn behind them)

Jon-So, how was our "Leader"

Lynn-Dont you dare try to put him down.

Jon-Sorry didnt mean to offend.

Lynn-Yeah, right.

(They enter the messhall. Grabbing some food and taking a seat)

Lynn-What have I missed?

Grace-Well. Not much. We have been training and I have been learning to deal with my blindness.

Lynn-Sounds fun (She lightly laughs)

Matthew-How was our leader. Before his death. May he rest in peace.

Lynn(smiling)-He was doing well. Like we hadnt even broken up.

Jon-Dont you think that is kinda strange?

(She snaps her eyes at Jon)

Lynn-No I do not.

(Jon looks away from her gaze)

Lynn-Have we heard anything from General Silva?

(Grace sighs)

Grace-Lynn. General Silva died as well.

Lynn(shocked, she places her hand in front of her mouth)-What?

Matthew-He died on a mission. Sangheili rammed its sword through his chest. Before he died He had managed to kill it.

Lynn-My god. I............Im speechless.

Jon-He died the way he lived. Brutal.

(She sighs)

Lynn-So what now?

Matthew-Well, our time here is almost over. We will be sent on a UNSC Prowler. Do some missions. The usual stuff.

Lynn-I see. When do we depart?

Grace-A few days.

Lynn-Alright.

(The days went by fast as they prepared for pick up)
(They pack up a few pelicans and head off for the Prowler)
(They dock and begin to unload)
(Lynn finds a room and decides to make it hers)
(The others do the same)
(They stay on the Prowler. Doing oddjobs. The time flies past them)
(Lynn never once forgot Draco and what he had done)
(Grace had somewhat managed to learn how to operate)
(Matthew and Jon had gotten into it many times with each other. Leaving Jon badly hurt and in and out of operations)

(Currently in story)
(The team is in the messhall. Talking)
(Jon running up to them. He had just been looking over the monitors)
(He is out of breath)

Jon-Guys. Those prisoners. One of them is Draco.

Lynn(Stands up from the table)-What? How?

Jon-I dont know (He takes a breath)

Lynn-How is this possible? I saw him. He died.

Jon-Apparently not. I just saw him with his. Im assuming new girlfriend.

Lynn(She sits down, shocked)-How is he alive. I have to see this for myself.

Jon-Well. One of the guards cut my feed.

Lynn-I dont care!

(They continue to stay there for some time)

Matthew-Are you sure you want to do that.

Lynn(Tears beggining to form)-I need to (She grows silent)

Grace-Watch him from afar.

(She turns to Grace)

Lynn-Afar? I need to look at him. I need to hear his voice.

Matthew-Listen. Its getting late. We should get some sleep. Dont go looking for him. Stay around the ship. Looking after him.

(They nod and head off to thier rooms. Matthew helping Grace)
(That conversation had taken place before Dormii had killed the Colonel)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle Within: Draco's Story   The Struggle Within: Draco's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Struggle Within: Draco's Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: