Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighting for Reach

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fighting for Reach Empty
PostSubject: Fighting for Reach   Fighting for Reach Icon_minitime10/09/11, 06:34 am

Operation ANARCHY

Objective: Retake planet Reach

Participants:
Dean Ramirez
Others still being selected

Operation Specifics:
A small team of SPARTAN II's will be deployed to planet Reach. Objective is to drive the Covenant occupation off. Guerilla tactics will be needed and all unkown Covenant tech will be saved and turned over to ONI for study.

Mission Success Expectancy: 1/10000000000000

Reason: SPARTAN II's are soon expected to be outdated with the arrival of [CLASSIFIED]. The SPARTAN II's are being deployed on a suicide mission while doing as much damage to the Covenant as possible.

This operation has been approved by ONI.
Back to top Go down

Fighting for Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Reach   Fighting for Reach Icon_minitime10/09/11, 06:44 am

(Dean)
I woke up to the sound of an annoying beeping noise coming from my helmet. Groggily, I opened my eyes and viewed an order to come to the bridge.
What do they want?

=ten minutes later=

=talking to captain= You summoned me, Captain?

[Captain]

Yes, as a matter of fact I did. You are being deployed to Reach.

[Dean]

=tries to interrupt= But we LOST Reach-

[Captain]

Shut up. You are being deployed along with a few other SPARTANS. Have fun trying to take back to planet.
=snickers=
Wait here for the rest of your squad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm open to anyone with a SPARTAN II. You want in, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down

Fighting for Reach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: