Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shrapnel and Corpses.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Shrapnel and Corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Shrapnel and Corpses.   Shrapnel and Corpses. Icon_minitime17/11/11, 04:29 pm

(Ethan)

Rain splashed down my visor. I had planned this to be a one way trip,to end my own personal hell of being a UNSC spartan, the pelican that I flew here was destroyed, taking out the covenant outpost and creating a gray film of ash that fell with the rain. I loaded my shotgun, and placed the first shell in the belly of an elite, sending it back several feet. I fired again, this time taking the legs out from underneath another in an almost comical fashion, before drawing my Magnum and executing him with a shot to the head. I grinned as more elites, this time Special Ops, un-cloaked and activated their energy swords.

I'm going to enjoy this.

One of them charged and bellowed his war cry before falling with a shotgun shell in the head. His Brothers Roared with rage and charged without any formation. I made short work of the next three before throwing the shotgun aside and drawing my combat knife. The next one to reach me was greeted with the knife to the side of the head. I picked up a fallen energy sword and activated it before sprinting towards the elites.
With a Jump I put my sword through the neck of an elite. I paused to catch my breath. Then, the general class elite in charge of these kill teams, picked me up by the throat, and placed his sword into my gut. My HUD showed me as a dead man, but I wasnt. Not yet. I emptied my Magnum's magazine into the generals head, forcing him drop me but not killing it. As I rolled on the floor I made one last conscious decision. I pulled the pins on my grenade belt. I grinned one last time as the elites surrounded me. Then it was over in a flash of shrapnel and corpses.
Back to top Go down

Shrapnel and Corpses.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: