Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5

Go down 
+10
Sunrieon
Moose
zeru
The Meta
N
Draco
The White Wolf
Razgriz
TrashClown
Paarthurnax
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:14 am

(Jason)
And what did you find? What was it that you researched, that resulted in you becoming a database?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:19 am

(Andrea)

A construct, forerunner of course. It was all sorts of things, weapons, hover technology, tools. And last of all, basic knowledge on lifestyles. There is so much that I can't really describe. I never really found the time to look at all of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:25 am

(Jason)
Really? Such knowledge would be priceless, in the UNSC. Truth be told though, I doubt it will really be worth anything here. The Archive on Haven, has all that information and more.
=I paused for a moment, just so that information could sink in=

Okay, next question: Why were those guys attacking Jeremy?
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:27 am

(Andrea)

Who do you mean exactly? The elites?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:29 am

(Jason)
The elites, the captain of the ship that began firing on his allies, take your pic. Whatever the hell is going on, it's starting to endanger the lives of the people on this planet, and I'm tired of fumbling in the dark, waiting to get bitten. Now, what the fuck is going on?
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:40 am

(Andrea)

=I started thinking for a moment, looking for answers about the Captain=

The Captain... is questionable. My best guess is that he believed that Captain Rodgers was going for mutiny, and Fledgers, took it as a threat and attacked. The Elites however, is a much more reasonable answer. The Elites are soldiers taken after gaining many military awards, and put into a program to train them to ODST standards. The only thing is they are better, cheaper, and a lot more accessible. They do not wear the same armor, instead they wear heavier armored plating, more body coverage. These are still experimental and there are only a few.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:43 am

(Jason)
Okay, that explains who they are, or 'were.' Now, I believe Jeremy once told me, that someone had the captain of the Reaver's Edge head here, or at least close to here.
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:48 am

(Andrea)

Ah yes. We were headed here because of the Captain's per-assigned coordinates. To be honest I think he told a few ships about the whole thing and set up the ambush, to sabotage the mission. And in the end destroy all of the data I collected. Why? I don't know. I believe I have a few images of his notepad, im sure you would like a close look at them.

=I show him the pictures anyway, I didn't care if he didn't want to see them=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:50 am

(Jason)
=I took a look at the images. Truth be told, a lot of it didn't make much sense to me. Perhaps if I looked in ONI's files.......=
Okay, well, you've answered my questions. What about you? Do you have any questions?
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 05:54 am

(Andrea)

=I laughed a little on the inside=

You know that a true A.I. will never have an end to any question. A true A.I. Will always want answers. I wont ask any, you seem to have been through enough. Just, get me back to Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 06:01 am

(Jason)
Very well.
=I unplugged Andrea from the core, and put her back in her travel case, which I stored in a small little pocket on the armor. Well, it was more like a case attached to the armor, but if you really want a clear definition, then wait over there in the line for "Highly Unimportant Cases." Me, rude? Certainly not. Impatient? Oh hell yes=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 11:46 am

=He stands up. Looking at her=
=He takes her hand and kisses her cheek=

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 07:27 pm

(Jason)
=I took the teleporter out of the Control room. First thing I did though, was check on Jeremy. He was currently in the medical wing of Alpha Base, so that's where I went. A few minutes of walking later, and I stood over him. He was sleeping in the medical bed, and I placed the A.I., Andrea, on the nightstand next to the bed. I left the room soon after. The rest of my day was fairly grim. The Council wanted to talk again. Topic was, surprise surprise, the XNNO fleet=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 07:28 pm

(Nexumil, Olympus)

War Captain: Today, we take what is ours. Today, valiant soldiers of the Old Kings, we take our part of the Universe. We begin our journey, our journey to conquer! Our journey to rule! For the Old Kings!

(Nexumil Ship)

CoE: This is outrageous! We came here for the Queen! To make peace! Not to-

A1: It has been decided. You are to return to your area of study. You would be dead, if not for your rank.

CoE: Death? You threaten me? ME!?

=The CoE kicks the A1(Assistant 1) to the ground, putting his foot on his neck.=

CoE: The Queen is our leader, and theres nothing you or your pathetic leader can do ab-

=A gunshot rang out, tearing through the CoE's armour, ripping through his neck. He fell to the ground.=

High Chief of the Old Kings: Dear, dear friend. The Queen is weak, do you not see that?

=The HCofOK walks over.=

HCofOK: Now, you lay dying for you weak Queen. This planet is ours. It has already begun. These soldiers, they simply follow the strongest. And your Queen, is not that. Any others who still believe the Queen is right... Shall suffer the same ending as you.

=Two more shots rang out... And blood began to slowly spread.=

HCofOK: Begin the attack. Destroy everything. Bring as many humans as possible back. The Dokter has something planned for them...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 07:54 pm

Sunrieon:

so, what's going to happen next...

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 07:58 pm

=He thinks=

The ship must be refitted.

=He sighs=

A new ship A.I. will be made.
I know what you are capable of.

=He looks at the console=

Unless you prove to me that you can handle this.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:01 pm

(Jason)
=After taking another teleporter to the Council Tower, I was waiting in the main chambers. Didn't have to wait long though, because the doors opened three minutes after I sat down, and the five Council members walked in. Everyone went through the formalities: who we were, why we were here, etc. For the most part, they were getting nervous. Well, more nervous than before. This was the second time the XNNO's had arrived in the system. Now, while there had been no real hostilities, there was undoubtedly tension. it was made all the more apparent, when David spoke=

(David)
Jason, we feel that you should know, that there are elements popping up, that believe we should use the weapons here to strike back at the XNNO race. While we don't share that belief, we do understand their motivations. Delta and his fleet, were the ones that burned our worlds, killed our people, and sold many of us into slavery. Now, we understand that war between our two peoples, would be disastrous, for both sides. We're hoping to avert that of course, but that is hard to do when the XNNO's not only know where we are, but have shown up on our doorstep on more than one occasion.

(Jason)
I understand David. Believe me, I have not enjoyed this anymore than you have. Which is why before the XNNO fleet left, I spoke with the leader of the fleet, Xazhi. I made a proposal to him, that if I can bring back one of his people, then maybe, just maybe, we can consider talks of peace.
=I omitted the part about it being Delta that I'd be bringing back=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:09 pm

I am more than capable then the old A.I. aren't I?

i'm trustful if you don't anger me... which takes a lot
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:25 pm

(Grimm)
You did not think to consult us on this first?

(Jason)
I took the initiative. I did what I felt was the best course of action, for peace. These elements that you speak of, want war. They want to kill innocent people, in blind revenge. By doing this, i'm hoping to prevent all of that.

(Nagasae)
I agree. Had we been presented with this choice, we would have wasted hours debating on it. The time to act was there, and Shepard took it. All we can do now, is hope that this course of action works.

(Alvin)
True. Still though, as a member of this Council Jason, I feel you overstepped your authority here. Yes, you are the founder of this Council, as well as the leader of our military forces, but that does not give you the right to make such a decision, without consulting the rest of us.

(Jason)
Yes, of course. But, it was a chance that I could not afford to lose. Next time though, I'll be sure to consult with you.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:28 pm

=He waves the comment off=

Fine, fine.
Cross me once and you are done.

=He takes a seat. People begin to access the frequency again to send updates on the remaining hostiles=

Hmm

Zayne: Rename this thing?

Perhaps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:32 pm

=I stand up from the chair=

Well it's been fun.. Captain.

=I go for the door and a Loyalist rifle butts me in the face=

=He fires a couple rounds into my body=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:35 pm

=He hears the shots and unholsters the Hydra=
=He stands and runs towards the loyalist=

=The man tries to escape, but he is placed onto the floor. Blood pouring out from the shells=

=He goes back to the Guard and checks his pulse=

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:37 pm

you don't have to worry about that, and if you screw with any of my hardware... well... i wouldn't do that... i won't cross you, if you don't cross me
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:47 pm

=The beats go slower and slower until there are no more=

You fought bravely.

=He shuts the Guards eyes=
=He stands calling a team in to take care of the body=

=He nods=

Alright.
We have a deal then.
We need to find a refitting yard.
If you can do that, it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:52 pm

(Jason)
=The Council meeting ended a few minutes later. Everyone left, except me. I stayed in the tower, standing on one of the balconies. It was an impressive view. The tower was flying past a snow-capped mountain range, tall trees covering the base of the range. I took a moment to consider all that had happened; the Flood, the UNSC, the XNNOs'.......all of it. So much was happening, and I was starting to question my ability to handle it all. I stowed my doubts though. I would face whatever storm came our way, just as I had faced the storm that was my life. Looking back, at my life, I began to see that i was now better than I had ever been. I had a family now, in Miranda and Molly, and my crew. I had a planet to call home, with people that looked up to me. Whatever doubts I had, their voices were quelled in the wake of all that, of what I realized I had gained by riding out that storm. And so, I would ride out this new storm, and look to whatever future it would bring. I left soon after, back for the Serenity=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:53 pm

you should speak to my old ship captain... he and his wife have been looking at planets to live on... they know the nearby planets very well... go find Scythe and Lana
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 08:55 pm

=He sighs=

Fine.

=He goes onto ship comms=

Scythe and Lana.
Please report to the bridge.
Scythe and Lana, to the bridge.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:02 pm

=While in slipspace towards Earth, Xazhi was called down to the Comet's hanger. The SS had found a man just barely alive inside the Herac nest. He was identified as Zeru Ishtar. Xazhi had him taken down to the medbay, and followed close behind. After a few hours, the doctors had him on his feet again. The two conversed, asking about what had happened. He told everything. The mutiny was what really stumped Xazhi. He sighed and stood up, asking Zeru to follow. They went back to the hanger, where he had Zeru wait. Xazhi went back up the the bridge, just as the XNNO fleet came out of slipspace over Earth=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:13 pm

(Lana)
=I hear a ship comm with mine and Kurbis' names, telling us to report to the bridge. I was a little freaked out at all the explosions and fires, so I didn't respond right away. After a few moments I managed to reply to the comm, Kurbis trying to calm me down=

Yeah?

Last edited by Garth on 11/01/12, 09:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:16 pm

=He hears Lana's voice over the comm=

Lana.
It's Dante.
There has been a mutiny on the ship.
I've taken control the ship needs to be refitted.
I've asked Sunrieon to find a refitting yard, he told me to ask you and Kurbis.

=As he said the words he felt a strange feeling=
=He shakes it off=

Can you help?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:25 pm

(Lana)
A...mutiny?

=i was still scared. I can deal with combat, I have before, but usually only when I'm ready for it. Ambushes were never my strong suit, I'd always panic, in training. That's why we were going in stealthily, that one time, to try and get me used to them. It didn't work, as evidence by the fear in my voice=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:27 pm

=He nods, noting the fear in her voice=

Do not be afraid.
It's over with.
Ishtar has been overthrown.

=He repeats his previous question=

Can you help?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:29 pm

(Lana)
=i take a deep shaky breath, trying to calm down=
I...I think so. We weren't looking for refit yards, last we were looking, but we could do it again, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:31 pm

=He nods again=

Thank you, Lana.

=He cuts the comm and sits in the chair=
=A list of names and plans begin to run through his head=

Hmm
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:34 pm

=After many hours of negotiating, The two armies came to an agreement. Alpha was sent back to the Mahogany Star, along with all her soldiers and crew. A small transport was sent down to the planet, containing only the pilot and one man. The man was taken into custody, and the pilot returned to the Azure Comet. They took the man to a well-lit area outside, a white stone courtyard with cameras set up all over, and people crowding around. The XNNO fleet jumped back to slipspace towards the Obsidian Wolf. 15 ODSTs came out with DMR rifles. The man was stripped of his armor, and put on his knees. One high-ranking soldier off to the side spoke loudly=

Mar- Zeru Ishtar. For your crimes against the UNSC and all her colonies, you are hereby sentenced to death by firing squad.

=The ODSTs opened fire, filling the man with holes. Meanwhile, Xazhi gave a slight chuckle on the bridge of the Comet when Zeru walked in wearing SS armor=

Xa- POWs. Am i right?

=They shared a laugh=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:41 pm

(Lana)
=I walked with Kurbis up to the bridge. I did my best not to look at destruction that had been caused. I could've easily been one of those, and it scared me. I might have been trained as a Spartan, but I was far from it in lifestyle. I wasn't the hardened soldier they want, not anymore. Even before my time with the rebels I wasn't what they had wanted. I was still flawed. But I put it all behind me, or tried to, and tried to stay focused. I was going to go help find a refit yard. Not long after we started the walk, we arrived on the bridge. I saw the body of a woman, who I vaguely remember, but the way she had been killed almost made me lose it again. Only because Kurbis was there was I able to stay focused. I went over to the comm terminal and started searching=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 09:46 pm

=He remembers Syaa's corpse=
=On comms=

I want a team to the bridge to take the body of the former co-captain.

=He recieves confirmation=
=A short time later a team arrives and takes the body away=

=He turns his attention back to his thoughts, only to be interrupted by a soldier=

"Sir, we have something we think you should see..."

=He looks to the man and stands, following him=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:02 pm

(Lana)
=i kept searching. Most of the refit yards I found were still in UNSC custody, and I didn't want to make them my choice if I could help it. I kept up the search, trying to not listen in on what was going on around me. The less I knew, the less likely I was going to hear something I wasn't supposed to, and then have them kill me. I didn't know what they wanted, so I didn't want to take chances. I wanted to be as unnoticeable as possible right now=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:06 pm

(Jason)
=I was about to walk back onto the Serenity, when I remembered the Trophaeum was still in orbit. This alone was not alarming. The fact that it was damaged was. With a sigh, I turned around, stepped back onto the teleporter, and sent myself to Alpha Base. From there, I took a transport to the Silver Hawk. The fleet was still in the wall formation, and so far, nothing had happened. I reached the bridge, and hailed the Troph=

Trophaeum, this is the Silver Hawk of the Haven Fleet. What is your situation? We have detected damage all across your ship.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:17 pm

=After the issue with the UNSC was resolved, and everyone was back on the Obsidian Wolf, Zeru was called upon to appear before the council. They talked for a long time as he explained what had happened to him. The council then turned to the issue of Delta. Nobody trusted the Haven-dwellers, but they agreed that if tensions between them continued to build, it would lead to conflict eventually, and that a peaceful engagement could break it. Sigma had Delta's cryotube loaded onto the Azure Comet. The council members loaded up onto their ships, and the fleet went back into slipspace=

Last edited by Xazhi on 17/08/12, 06:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:23 pm

=He responds to the comm=

The ship is fine. We had some trouble with the engines. Teams have been sent to fix them.

=He stops for a moment=

It isnt the Trophaeum any longer. It is the Whisper of Life.
And I am in command.

=He ends the comm=
=It feels as though they had been walking around in a circle=

What is this about, soldier.

=The man takes a knife out and lunges towards him. It sticks into the gut=
=He feels the blade go in. Showing no fear. No pain=

=He activates the blade and rams it through the loyalists neck=
=The blade retracts and the man falls to the ground=

=He shakes his head as he pulls the knife free=
=He feels a tap on his shoulder=

=He turns and is greeted with a familiar punch. He falls=

Lynn: There. You deserved that one too. Meet me in the messhall when you get up.

=He hears her walk away=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:25 pm

(Lana)
=i heard the sounds of combat behind me, and I flinched and tried to sit smaller in my seat. I kept expecting to get shot or stabbed or something. But I kept up my search, just trying to be useful and not get killed=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:27 pm

(Jason)
What the hell? Whisper of Life?
=The first thing that wen through my head, was bad. Mutiny. Someone must have disposed of Zeru, and taken over the ship. For now though, unless they attacked, I couldn't do anything. Rather, I wouldn't. However, I had my fleet ready themselves, in case things went South=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:28 pm

=He moves his hand to his face=

God...damnit...

=He spits out some blood and stands=

Zayne: You think she's pissed?

=He doesnt respond. Knowing with all the times she had done that action he didnt need to answer that question=
=He walks off to the messhall to confront his end world=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:33 pm

=The 808th fleet pulled out of slipspace over Haven again, this time with the Mahogany Star with them, and the entire fleet present. They began moving closer to Haven, waiting for Jason to hail them=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:35 pm

(Lana)
=i found a few refit stations. Still under UNSC control. I turned hesitantly to tell Dante about them, but he had left. I didn't know what to do next, so I sat in my seat, waiting=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:35 pm

(Jason)
=I saw the fleet enter system again, and hailed them=
XNNO fleet, this is Haven Fleet Commander Jason Shepard. State your business here.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:39 pm

=He hesitantly walks into the messhall=
=Seeing Lynn waiting for him. Anger all across her face=

Zayne: Yeah, she's pissed.

=He walks over to the table and takes a seat=

I'm...

=She cuts him off=

Lynn: Sorry... I know... you always are...

=She sighs and shakes her head=

Lynn: Damnit Dante, What the hell? Was I even on your mind? I passed the armoury. Saw you both, Answer me!
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:48 pm

=Xazhi commed back=

Xa- We have come to take you up on your peace offering from our last visit. Im sure you remember.
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime11/01/12, 10:51 pm

(Captain Alexanders)

=I waited for a pelican to take me off of this crippled ship, after we moved all the tech to another ship. The wait was long, but it was better than watching your own ship motionless and heavily damaged=

(Jeremy)

=After I woke up, I looked around, it wasn't the same room before, but it was different. I looked at the table next to me and saw the chip. I felt a little better then=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next