Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Details on Restaring the MERP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Details on Restaring the MERP Empty
PostSubject: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime15/03/12, 08:44 pm

As agreed to by whoever was RPing in this MERP, and another who was not (KING!) I introduce you to the discussion thread! Or well, detail thread.

Y WE NEED DETAIL THREAD?!

This will help sort out a lot of stuff.

Firstly, time setting of the MERP.

Secondly, all the events that have led up to the time setting. (E.g., council saved or left to die.)

Thirdly, how the MERP is actually going to roll off.

Lets discuss Firstly first!

Time setting of the MERP!

Now, IMO, I'd go for ME3 time.

But thats just mine.

You could pick ME1, ME2, Inbetween some time. Up to your vote!

(And as a notice, if anyone who isn't already in the MERP wishes to join... I have no idea.)
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime15/03/12, 08:47 pm

I say we stick with the original time frame, between ME1 and ME2. As for the choices that were taken, how about the Paragon decision of saving the Council, and having Anderson take a Council seat.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime15/03/12, 11:41 pm

I'm up for any time. I mostly just want my Krogan Merc. If I'm really needed to decide, I'll vote, but for now, I vote for everything.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime16/03/12, 01:23 am

ok I say that this takes place during the ME1 in a way so shepard isnt a big star yet, or we can do this a couple of years after ME3 where shep(SPOILER) becomes a reaper. This way we can have synthetics and still be able to travel the univers. (just ideas)

other than that council saved and udina counsilor, why cuz lets face it he is a better diplomat...besides what happens in me3.

either or im making a new character
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime16/03/12, 07:32 am

I vote for ME3 (as you know xD), just because it gives us a lot more use of The Enemies of Mass Effect, as well as a lot more decisions to decide on...

But I guess we should start Writing down a list of the important decisions.

Current time is undecided...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime16/03/12, 10:04 pm

These are the things I would prefer, but are not required and could be things to think about:

The time after ME1 but before ME2 (just for thermal clips)

Any weapons available, since the ones introduced in ME3 were already made by ME1.

Udina, Council saved
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime17/03/12, 10:12 pm

So, there has been some work done so far, and here's the WIP of what we have down.

Choices in ME1 that will affect the Merp: (Alex, Nic, and Giga still need to vote here.)

Spoiler:

King's suggestion of A Character sheet: (With some edits)

Spoiler:

FINAL NOTES!

Nic still has to vote on the time frame.

King requires permission to post. Nic, I believe this is your area.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime17/03/12, 10:37 pm

I'm no long an Admin, I cannot do anything.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime17/03/12, 10:53 pm

ok well first I will lock the other topics and we can make a new character thread and story thread.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime18/03/12, 02:53 pm

So after more discussion, I'm pretty sure that all the decisions and time setting are ready and settled. Unless people here want to vote.

But the Character sheet may be changing, to allow more of a RPing contexture to The RP. (More suited to RPing rather than playing ME)

NEW PROPOSED CHARACTER SHEET: (Nic's idea)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details on Restaring the MERP   Details on Restaring the MERP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details on Restaring the MERP
Page 1 of 1