Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Empty
PostSubject: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime10/05/11, 04:22 am

Name: Dormii Fortuni
Race: Human, Caucasian
Skills: CQC and hacking
Role: N/A, team was destroyed before formed
Screenshot: https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/16/52/44/71/player12.pn In armor

Appearance yeah those links were busted

Two scars above his eyebrows, mimicking a second pair of eyebrows. His right arm is now a Forerunner prosthetic with retractable blades in the forearm and panels on his upper arm witch move in time with his thoughts and feelings. A scar across his throat when his throat was slit, and a large webwork of scars and stab wounds over his chest and stomach from his bout with insanity.

Theme song(s): Outside, by Staind
Insignia, if applicable: A gas mask surrounded by flames.
Current Location: Unnamed planet
Current Status: On the run
Equipment: Whatever he could find
Biography:
--Accessing Profile Files: SPRTN>III>D.Fortuni--
--File loaded--
A Lt. Col. Spartan III, worked with the previously unknown branch of the UNSC called the UNSC Intelligence and Recovery Offices (UIRO) to recon/recover Covenant technology as well as copy/destroy it. When the UIRO complex was destroyed, all information and assignments were destroyed, along with his abort codes. His last known order was to patrol all known space, and report/eliminate Covenant positions, and ignore UNSC orders to stop unless abort code was given.

Footage found on several destroyed Separatist ships shows he has incredible skill in CQC as well as hacking technology. He is rapidly learning in ship-to-ship combat (specifically against Covenant plasma weapons), as well as stealth tactics.

UNSC IMPORTANT NOTICE: His ship is named the Dream of Luck, possibly named after his namesake. It is a small one-man fighter craft, outfitted with several layers of armor and maneuvering thrusters. Armament consists of a single auto-cannon and a few banks of missiles. We have reason to believe he now has access to modified Shiva missles.

If this ship is encountered, you are to alert the nearest UNSC fleet and stay out of his way. We have reason to believe that he does not forget any person who crosses him, nor is he known for forgiveness. If you have engaged him, the UNSC advises that you leave the area immediately and wait for the UNSC to arrive. DO NOT DOCK WITH HIS SHIP OR ENGAGE HIM DIRECTLY.

His armor has a built in wireless up-link module, rendering any computer network a possible access port for him to enter the ship systems with. If he does dock, disable all ship-wide communications, and shutdown all computer terminals. His armor is vacuum-proof so decompression will not work. Capture if possible, but do NOT risk lives unnecessarily.

He will attack any Covenant tech on site. If any Separatist ambassadors are onboard when you capture him, keep them from any sections of the ship that contain him. He attacks any Covenant race on site, whether or not they are enemies.

--Intrusion detected. SPRTN>III>D.Fortuni. Security teams notified--

[[OK, this is ridiculous. This is making me sound like a terrorist. Look you want the true story? I'll tell you.

I'm a ghost, I do not exist. There are no papers, no documents, no witnesses that show that I am what I am. But that won't stop me. I am a Spartan III, but I'm more than that. I am not a disposable soldier, I was designed to fight and fight and keep fighting until I die, or my mission was completed. I guess you could call me a Spartan II and a half.

But I was not the only one. There were others, three more, in fact. I was the first, I was sent to begin my work five weeks before the next one finished training.

The Battle of Reach happened before that.

I was recalled back to Reach when the planet was attacked. I arrived in time to be elected to join Operation Uppercut. I managed to open the doorways to the bridge of the cruiser that Noble 6 and Noble 5 used to destroy the Super-carrier. After the bridge was secured, I returned to Reach's surface, to seek out new orders. My superiors feared infiltration by Covenant computer programs, so they sent me out to find all Covenant tech and destroy it as well as any compromised Human tech, and to not be captured, lest they find a new way into our computers. I was trained to continue a mission until it was completed, I died, or the abort codes were given. I can't break my training anymore than you can hold your breath till you suffocate. To this day, I follow those orders.

I found out not long ago that my superiors and the others were killed, and the complex destroyed. Since no one can give me the abort codes, I have to keep attacking the Covenant, even those who separated and allied with the UNSC. My training prevents me from simply returning to the UNSC forces. Anyone who gets in my way is dealt with as an enemy combatant, and no mercy is granted to enemy combatants.

I was not a terrorist, I was following orders from a group of individuals who never believed the Covenant would falter.

I do not expect forgiveness, just understanding.

D.Fortuni]]

--Intrusion terminated. Security teams can stand down--
--Running diagnostic......unauthorized alteration of documents detected--
--Reverting documents to previous versions--
--Reversion complete--
--Change history: DELETED--

IMPORTANT NOTES
Nothing important

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:27 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime06/06/11, 09:38 pm

closest to deleted i'm going to get ugh

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime08/06/11, 01:33 am

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime08/06/11, 02:53 am

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime08/06/11, 02:55 am

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime18/07/11, 07:58 am

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:32 am

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Dylan "Bullet" Byolen   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime13/08/11, 05:53 am

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Zombie RP Char (also known as me)   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime10/09/11, 12:31 am

ignore outdated post

Last edited by Garth on 08/06/12, 09:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: ZRP char   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime15/09/11, 06:01 am

IGNORE OUTDATED POST

Last edited by Garth on 08/06/12, 09:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: ZRP Char   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime15/09/11, 06:16 am

IGNORE OUTDATED POST

Last edited by Garth on 08/06/12, 09:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Squad characters   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime25/04/12, 08:09 am

Last edited by Teria on 04/06/15, 06:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: The Squad   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime03/05/12, 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info   Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull - All of my chars and their relevant info
Page 1 of 1