Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Program: Infinity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Program: Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Program: Infinity   Program: Infinity Icon_minitime07/09/12, 10:21 pm

Where you there when the meteorites fell from the sky? It it said that's when heaven and earth, just for a moment, crossed over into the same realm. The mysteriously beautiful balls of fire covered the sky and in a multicolored facet that almost felt like a cruel action from the gods to show the wonders that they guarded. Well that's what I heard, me I wasn't even born, but I remember the stories from my who I would assume is to be my grandfather, it's hard to remember before... Let me start at another beginning, the beginning of a new world. These stories, how amazing they were held a dark secret, a secret that would change the face of humanity for better or worse. The meteorites brought something to earth on their adventure through the universe, something we now called the infinity gene, a catalyst for immeasurable outcomes that no one could foresee. Remember the astonishing lights from the meteors, well it wasn't for show, the sudden heating from entering the atmosphere unlocked something inside of the rocks that, when super heated, anything within a close proximity caused mutations. For the unaware world they were but a light show, but it didn't take long for those with power to see the aftereffects. About a year after the meteors struck there were reports of unexplained occurrences in the news, people with extraordinary ability some amazing and some horrific. It didn't take the government long to quiet these stories and return everything to normal as they had other plans for these people. Across the years, the day of the shower was nothing more than an image on a paper or website. The mass eventually forgot about it and moved on with their lives, the the controlling powers of the world didn't. And so immediate study on the meteorites and its effect started, what they found changed the ways of humanity forever. A couple of months after the initial study of the rocks the emergence of test subject arose and so did the secrets. The rumors of super soldiers had arose and the mass media absorbed it like a sponge, rumors and conspiracy theory site popped up around the net, but those too fell due to time and the government as they moved their studies to more secure and secretive grounds to continue their studies and test until they found a breakthrough. When the first batch of subject came in the time was the late 1900's but they didn't last long. Due to an incorrect way of obtaining the infinity gene they subject deteriorated at an alarming speed and quickly died off, meaningless human who stayed in the radiation of these meteors. Then they looked into the mutation more, found out that these people were unfit to have the gene planted in them, but they didn't know why. These people varied from race to sex to body types, but no connection. They hypothesised that it might be that their physical appearance that didn't allow the acceptance of the gene. They started test on closed groups of different sizes and athleticisms but what they gained was something more than what the infinity accepts, it was in fact the meteorites themselves that showed something interesting. It seemed that the multicolored meteors were split into three groups, those groups were not classified till later. But what was certain was that those who were better fit physically, had a higher success of showing acceptance than the other. It wasn't long for them to try test on their own soldiers, and I mean the best of the best. Soldier from the marines, army you name it, over 200 participants entered the program..only three made it out. They split them into three groups at first and put them into pitch black rooms. At first it would appear that nothing was happening, then the hidden plan revealed itself. The rooms where getting hotter and as it reached about 160 degrees the rooms lit up like Christmas tree on a dark winter night. Smelted into the walls where the meteorites, each room consisted of a different type. After some hours the test stopped and only three stood, or in truth on the floor fighting for their lives. While they were successfull in bonding with the infinity gene they were deemed failures by the scientist. Although bonded they were experiences side-effect from hallucinations to homicidal craziness. Angry with themselves they went back to the drawing boards.

*sigh*

Yeah I do know a lot.

Just shut up and let me finish.

The years have passed and the time of the new millennium had arrived, the year 2196. The time when the rumors re-emerged and the year I was born. I was too young to understand these stories or even remember them but I knew what they consisted of...disappearances. In all of their secrecy that had figure out the problem that plagued them for almost a century. It's funny though how the solution was fight under their nose the whole time. After many year failed experiment the thought of testing on children was brought upon by the famous scientist Dr. Evan Lome. A European scientist, who was well known in his field of human evolution, was brought on the team by the US government to help with the research. He was very quick in understanding the infinity gene and, after two years on the team, came up with the hypothesies that the reason the infinity gene was not being accepted fully was that the subject were to mature to bond with it. Since these subject had gone through maturity and the body changes had become final, the gene could not symbiotically bond with the course of the human life. In fact the secrets of the gene was only accessable through those that are young or before puberty. But the good Dr. Evan wanted to be 100% in his experiment and put through the plan of stealing from the five and under group...And yes that meant newborns as well. Out of the many "participants" that were included on this set of tests only a small number, about 20%, bonded perfectly with the gene. And this wasn't because of the bond, no it was because the test they preformed on them were brutal and down right torturous. But to those that survived were granted the gift of gods. Over the years these kids had evolved passed the limits of the current human races's capabilities. They were faster, smarter, stronger, healthier, even at a young age most of those that survived were better than the current top competitors in athletics and academics and that isn't even the end of it. But we lost something in the midst of it...our humanity. We were brought up as assassin, soldier.... murderers. We had become just what the government wanted us to be...the ideal controlled super soldier who did whatever they were told.

What was that?

How do I know all of this?

Well let me tell you another story.

The year was 2201 when my new life was made, it's a fuzzy memory and it happened so fast. But I remember a birthday party...not mine but there were a lot of people...huge crowds of them, then I remember screaming, mine of course, then the fear had sunk in and loneliness soon followed suite. The sudden feeling of being wet and then numbness. I still feel those feeling in my dreams.....

Nevermind. What I do remember was awakening in a dark room and the only light was outside of the metal bars in the middle of the hall. When my eyes adjusted to the light I could make out my cot and a hole on the floor...you can ponder what that was for. I also realized something else, something I never had paid attention to until then. A momento that was passed down in my family generation on the male side. It was my great great grandfather's necklace with a curious blue stone attached to it. It was gone, I remember looking everywhere in my cell for it but, to no avail, it never showed up. For the next few day I remember being lonely, only finding food by my cell when I had awoken. As if out of no where I hear a voice.

"Welcome subject X-851."

I turned around to see a large slender man by my cell, I was scared by his figure so I said nothing.

'Very well, I am here to present you with a present for being a good boy."

He opened his hands and presented me with my momento, I grabbed it anxiously. It was the only thing that connected me with my last life. I could feel my fathers presence with me and that made me stronger in a way.

"Is there anything I can get you?"

I looked around the room, having no idea what to say.

Can I have a fan, it's hot.

"Ah I cannot do that now can I."

My daddy and mommy.

"Heh. No."

That statement confused me and then I replied.

Well can I have some water then.

He left and returned moments later and gave me a glass of water.

"Here you are X-851."

I took the water and took a sip as he turned around to walk away.

Conner.

"What!?"

He turned around with such force and I could feel a anger from him, I was frightened from his shadowed stature, I could feel hey meticulous eyes staring at me. I flinched and stepped back and with my head down I replied.

Mm...My name is Ccconner.

I slowly panned my head from his feet ending at his covered face. The only thing visible was his bright white teeth behind is evil smile.

"Not in here ."

I stood there for a few minutes to process the information in my head, well, as well as a 5 year old could. That first meeting will stay with me forever.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Program: Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Program: Infinity   Program: Infinity Icon_minitime13/09/12, 04:18 am

It would be a few more day until I would see another life, I remeber it clearly because it the first time I felt that I wasn't alone in this place. That feeling soon died down when I was able to see their faces, their lonely, empty faces. They were too scared to iteract with one another and went along their buisness but me, I was different. I wanted no I need to talk to someone, to not feel alone anymore. I progressed through the crowds saying my greeting but to no avail. At first I was sad, a sadness that would lead to heated anger. Why? Why would these kids not try to talk to me? Do they too not feel what I was feeling? My feeling were as an avalanche, the more I thought about it the more it grew until it struck out. After that was a blur, I remember my fists meeting something or someone and it kept going. Next thing I felt was not my anger but someone, someone stronger than me holding me still and I didn't want to be stopped. I could feel the veins in my head throbbing relentlesy as a headache grew and grew, but I didn't care how much it hurt to the point where all I could hear, all I could feel was the pain in my head... and then silence. Almost like everything shut off, my mind cleared and all I felt was peace. A second later everything came rushing back, it felt like too much until something caught my ear. Screaming that grew louder and louder as the seconds passed unitl the light returned to my eyes. I quickly scanned the room and realized that children convered the wall with fear in their eyes. It was obvious that something scared them but what was the reason. I turned around slowly to see what was behind me, I wish I didn't. While I was throwing my tantrum two guards had rushed in to stop me but something had happend while I was blinded by my anger. Both of the guards were on the ground surronded by blood. The one that was furthest from me was the source of the blood curling screams, no pun intended. My eyes soon found the other guard, or what was left of him. He was the closest to me and who I assumed was the one holding me. From what I could muster his body was torn or exploded from the inside out. His bottom half was about and inch away while what was left of his upper, a couple meter from in front of me past the other guard. I stared at the dimembered body for what felt like seconds, but that was only in my head, more than an five hours had passed since the incident. I was still tranced to the body until a large figure appeared by me. I turned my head slowly and scanned up his body, this was the same figure that had greeted me when I first arrived here. As my eyes went further north I felt this fear in my body swelling up, I was scared of what would happen to me, of what he was going to say. To my suprise he had a large smile on his face and now and then little chuckles came from his mouth. It was at this time I was able to fully detail the mans face. Oval shaped, narrow eyes hid behind his sleek glasses, a crooked medium nose and a scar on his young left cheek. I looked back down at the body as I felt his hand on my shoulder. He knelt by me and told me not to be scared that what I had done was magnificent. I felt no malice from him as I did when I first met him, I felt happiness and pleasure. Was this man glad that the guard had been destroyed, and why was he complimenting me? Another question that would soon be anwsered in time. The next few day I had insomnia, I couldn't sleep with that image in my head. On the day before my leave the man had appeared by my cell and stared at me. I looked up at him with my tired eyes.

Why?

I gleamed at him, waiting, hoping for an anwser. My ears scanned the area, not far was the sound of water droplets slowly falling to the puddle that was being made until the silence had broken. The cell doors swung open and the man let his hand out.

"Let me show you."
Back to top Go down

Program: Infinity
Page 1 of 1