Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?))   Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Icon_minitime14/09/12, 07:09 am

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 10mm_s10

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 10mm_s10

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px10

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px11

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px12

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px13

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px14

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px15

more: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Assault_rifle

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px16

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px10

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px17

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px18

more: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Submachine_gun

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Weapon10

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px11

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px12

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px20

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px21

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px13

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px14

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px15

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px22

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px17

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) 1000px23

there's a lot more, soooo look em up yourself >.>
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?))   Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Icon_minitime14/09/12, 02:07 pm

10MM SMG (Slightly based off of an H&K MP5)
10MM pistol (If you look closely it seems to be based off of a Desert eagle)
Chinese pistol (Can't think of the real name, some German weapon)
Assault rifle (H&K G3 or an FAL onw of the two they look similar)
Infiltrator or Perforator (Modified G3 or FAL)
Assault carbine (M16, even though for some reason it shoots a 5MM round in the game)

9MM SMG (Some type of Greece gun)
12.7MM SMG (I don't think it exists but it uses magazine that looks similar to a P90)
.22 Silenced SMG (Crappy Thompson)
.45 SMG (Good Thompson)

9MM pistol (Though the M1911 never used a 9MM cartridge, but they brought in the .45 Pistol in Honest hearts sso that was the real M1911)
.32 Pistol.
12.7MM pistol.
12.7MM silenced.
Police Pistol.

Plasma defender.
Laser pistol.
Plasma pistol.
Something transmitter, I don't remember.
Oh you know it's "That gun"
.22 Pistol (Sort of a Luger style
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?))   Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Icon_minitime14/09/12, 03:11 pm

Janitor wrote:
Assault carbine (M16, even though for some reason it shoots a 5MM round in the game)

12.7MM SMG (I don't think it exists but it uses magazine that looks similar to a P90)
.45 SMG (Good Thompson)

9MM pistol (Though the M1911 never used a 9MM cartridge, but they brought in the .45 Pistol in Honest hearts sso that was the real M1911)
.32 Pistol.
12.7MM pistol.
12.7MM silenced.
Police Pistol.

Plasma defender.
Laser pistol.
Plasma pistol.

The Chinese pistol, I know for a fact, is based off the Mauser C-90 pistol.

The .32 is a S&W (Smith and Wesson) model

and its called a 'Grease' gun -.-
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?))   Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Icon_minitime14/09/12, 04:05 pm

TheWatchman wrote:
Janitor wrote:

.45 SMG (Good Thompson)

.32 Pistol.
12.7MM pistol.
12.7MM silenced.
Police Pistol.

Plasma defender.
Laser pistol.
Plasma pistol.

The Chinese pistol, I know for a fact, is based off the Mauser C-90 pistol.

The .32 is a S&W (Smith and Wesson) model

and its called a 'Grease' gun -.-

Alright but I still didn't technically get any of them wrong.
One I couldn't remember.
Another I didn't bother with.
And third is a typo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?))   Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3/ Fallout New Vegas weapons (mostly just artwork) ((how many can you name?))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Fallout RP-
Jump to: