Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning

Go down 
+3
The Meta
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 06:44 pm

Hibiki sighed and followed.

Eve was just running aimlessly, but finally took a tun, then another. It was obvious, soon enough, that she was heading for the garden.

Whn she arrived, she stumbled to a tree and tried to climb, but slipped. She tried again, and when she slipped, she hit the ground in a pathetic pile, just sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 06:49 pm

(James)
=We were able to keep up, but just barely. Hibiki and I found her in a garden, under a tree. And she was crying again. Slowly, I took a step towards her. My first instinct was to run towards her, and hug her. But since she had a habit of hitting people in these states, that didn't seem like a wise move=
"Eve? Honey, can I come over to you?"

=Guards began to walk onto the street, not taking charge of things so much as making their presence known. They needed the public to know they were there, for a calming effect. At the same time, two guards found Andrew and Sarah, asking them to come with them back to the hotel=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:01 pm

Eve heard him, then slowly nodded. She didn't stir from her crumpled state; she just cryed.

When the guards came for Andrew and Sarah, Mira immediately took Sarah's hand.
"Andy?" She asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:05 pm

*Guard*
"It's alright, we're not here to lock your sister up. But we have reason to believe she's in danger. We're here to secure her."

(James)
=Slowly, I walked towards her, and then got on my knees before her=
"Eve.....Sam was being an idiot, but she didn't mean anything by it. She certainly didn't mean to....well, set you off like that."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:08 pm

"Do you know how it feels to have your love refuted? How it feels to always be corrected, and never do anything right?"
Eve looked up, eyes red. "Do you know how it feels to be scolded for caring about someone more then your own parents?"
Eve covered her face again.

Hibiki knelt behind and and carefully wrapped her arms around her, drawing her close. She nuzzled her hair softly, making soft cooing sounds.

Mira didn't really relax at that.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:08 pm

(Andrew)

=I keep my tone neutral, my expression one of mild concern=

What exactly is the danger here?

=I fold my arms, my expression not changing=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:11 pm

*Guard*
"Andrew.....there's some kind of assassin, or something like it, here in the compound. We have reason to believe they may try and kill your sister."

(James)
"Kind of. But Eve, Sam isn't refuting you right now. Right now, she's like me; more concerned over the fact that there's a Shepherd hit man here, in our home. More than anything, even you, she wants that man found, and killed. But she never forgets you. She only thinks that way, with the end goal of you being safe."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:19 pm

(Andrew)

=I nod, my look of mild concern morphing to one of extreme concern=

If this guy is in disguise, he could get into anywhere.

=I see Sarah pale slightly=

(Sarah)

=I feel a rush of fear run down my spine=

No...it's him...I just know it...

=I pale at the mention of the fact that there was an assassin=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:21 pm

*Guard*
"Which is why we're here to keep you safe. I suggest you go back to your room, and we'll keep watch."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:28 pm

Eve sniffed. "I just want her to say I love you the same way I do."
She started ro calm down, Hibiki refusing to let go or stop nuzzling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:31 pm

(James)
=I tried to smile at Eve=
"Eve.....people have weird ways of saying 'I love you.' Sometimes they use words, other times they use actions. Sam is the kind of person who lets actions speak for her. She's never been good with words."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:40 pm

(Sarah)

=I was still a bit pale, the statement hardly putting me at ease=

No...nowhere is safe for me...

=I kept my look of fear=

(Andrew)

=I nod in understanding=

Alright. Just keep in mind that she doesn't do well in closed rooms.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:43 pm

She sniffed.
"It's not hard to just say it back, instead of 'I know.'"
Eve was now mostly calmed down, relaxing. Hibiki moved closer to nuzzle her daughter's neck.
"You ok babe?" She asked.
When Eve nodded, Hibiki hugged her a bit tighter. "You're my baby. You'll always be my baby. So don't be afraid to talk to me if you need help."
Eve nodded. "I'm sorry..."
"No Eve. I am. I didn't uphold my words as well as I should have."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:46 pm

*Guard*
"Understood. Still, it may be better to get her out of the open."

(James)
"Same here. It's what parents are for Eve."

(Sam)
=I had no idea where Eve was. Though I had a feeling she was down by the tree where she climbed up last time, so I started there=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:48 pm

Eve again nodded, not really able to speak as her throat was sore from the screaming and crying.
Hibiki kissed Eve's cheek. "You able to stand, or want to take advantage of this and have me carry you?" She teased.

Eve managed a smile.
"Carry me." She said.

Hibiki laughed and hoisted the girl to her arms, easily carrying the teen. "Let's get you cleaned up now, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:54 pm

(James)
=Standing up, I ruffled Eve's hair.....or what was left of it=
"I'll come with you guys. Hopefully, Cooper doesn't need to speak with me yet."

(Sam)
=Right as I rounded the corner, I saw Hibiki lift up Eve, carrying her in her arms. I wanted to join them.....but I felt that I hurt Eve too badly, for me to come over so soon. So I stayed hidden=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 07:57 pm

(Andrew)

=I nod once again=

That we can agree upon.

=I look to Sarah, who nodded timidly=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:01 pm

Hibiki startedto carry Eve back to their room.
"It ok if she bunks with us James?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:04 pm

I rub my eyes, certain I'm just hallucinating. But when I stop and it's still there only a few words can explain how I feel.

"Hallelujah!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:08 pm

(James)
"Of course."
=Inside though, behind the smile and calm demeanor, I was terrified. Not of Eve, but of what she said. "Mikey says hello." There was only one person I knew that went by Mikey, who would single me out. But I couldn't let them see me afraid, not yet=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:10 pm

Hibiki walked a bit faster, heading for their room.
She kept cooing to Eve softly, her cheek resting in Eve's hair.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:15 pm

(James)
=I stayed close, though out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam standing silently, hidden from Hibiki and Eve. I wanted to say something to her, but now wasn't the time. So I had to pretend I didn't see her. We'd speak later, but not here. Not now. Eventually, we got back to our room=

(Sam)
=God, did I screw up this one. I wanted to talk to Eve, but I had a feeling Hibiki would drop kick me through plate glass if I came near her daughter right now=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:21 pm

(Andrew)

=I wheel Sarah back to the room, a bit concerned about her state of mind=

She doesn't look too good...

=I checked my holster for my pistol, cause who ever the heck this was; this guy would mean trouble=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:22 pm

Theme for this post:
Spoiler:

Something crawled into the beam of Abel's flashlight, at the bottom of the basement stairs, in the old house. It was one of the zombies that plagued the earth, but this one was just crawling, not because its legs were injured or anything like that, but it seemed that it was starving and its muscle had decayed over a long period of time. The creature was nothing but skin and bones now, though some how it managed to slowly crawl its way towards Abel.

Abel lowered his head.

"I'm sorry."

He rose his shotgun to the undead's head, his face had a cold expression as he pulled the trigger without blinking.

A memory flashed before Abel, he saw himself driving home after the alarms of the outbreak sounded. He pulled into the drive as his mother ran out of the house, screaming and crying. She held her arm as it bled rapidly. Abel was confused, he didn't what was happening or what to do. Abel ran inside to see what happened, his mother followed behind, but, once they made inside she became feral, she attacked Abel. Not knowing what to do, he locked her in one of the closets and barricaded it the best he could. He then ran out of the house and drove the van out the drive-way to find his sister.

Abel snapped back into reality, the dead creature at his feet. He walked back up the stairs. He found another creature in a different part of the house, it too being malnourished. It shared the same fate as the one in the basement.

Abel walked back to the kitchen, towards the exit, when he saw a piece of paper on the floor. He knelt down and picked it up. It was a U.S. Army recruitment pamphlet, sent to a one: Abel Hinge.

Abel thought of something he once heard someone say:
"When the world is fine you feel like you can do anything. Skydive, bungie jump, climb to the top of Everest...
But now that you realize this is your ONE life.. It makes you question what it is we do with ourselves."

Abel left the house, standing on the porch, he tried to hold it back, but his eye watered and a single tear overflowed his eyelid and ran down his face. He then shook his head.

"No. . . No time for that, anymore."

Abel Hinge walked to one of the old barns and slid the door open with force. The sun shone upon an old car, with some rust at the bottom of it, but Abel remembered it working before. He hopped in and turned the key. It took a couple of tries, but it decided to turn and the engine rumbled to life. Before he left though, he had to change one of the tires with a spare doughnut, but it was in decent condition for sitting around for two years.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 08:37 pm

Laying Eve down on the bed, Hibiki slipped her daughter's shoes off and kicked her own off before sliding in next to her and holding her close. Eve snuggled into her mother's warm embrace, and soon fell asleep. Hibiki glanced up at James.
"Go find Cooper. See what's what now...I'll keep her safe."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 09:05 pm

I look at all the booths, carts and people. There wasn't as many as I'd think there'd be. Then again, the last time I've been at one of these is forever ago.
And since then most people have perished or became what walks out of these walks. But enough of the gloomy outlook. Back to the carnival!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 09:44 pm

(James)
=Leaving my family alone was the last thing I wanted to do. But I figured it was better to go see Cooper so they didn't get suspicious=
"Alright. Be safe."

=I gave her a swift kiss, and then left for the stadium=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 09:46 pm

Hibiki adjusted her hold on Eve, nuzzling her hair and kissing her repeatedly.
She never wanted to let her go.
Hibiki never wanted to see her daughter do that ever again.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 09:52 pm

*Cooper*
=He had left the stadium, on his way to the hotel to meet with Clarissa. So he was surprised to see James walking out of the building, and then blink when he saw him=

(James)
"Cooper! Listen, we need to talk."

*Cooper*
=He held up a hand, stopping James mid sentence=
"If you're looking for an update, you're out of luck. There's nothing new on this Pariah, and I'm on my way to Clarissa to inform her."

=Walking past him, he gave James one last look=
"I'm sorry. But it's only been ten freaking minutes. I wish we had something for you, but we don't."

(James)
"Alright. Thanks anyway."
=I followed him back inside, and then headed for my room. Walking back inside, I closed the door and locked it=

"There isn't anything new Hibiki. And I gotta agree with Cooper. It's only been ten minutes, since he was told. I doubt they're going to have any updates."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:13 pm

"Then talk. Why your were so...scared."
She looked at James. "Or find Sam. That is your choice."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:15 pm

(James)
=Man, I did not want to talk about this with Hibiki. But keeping secrets from her wasnt going to help anything. I looked at Eve, made sure she was asleep=
"Look...there are some things in my life....that I've tried to forget. Mikey is the biggest one. The worst thing from my life."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:26 pm

"We all have skeletons James. And many of them are dangerous...Eve's skeletons, moreso."
She sighed, stroking Eve's hair. "She's asleep James...you can tell me. And I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:36 pm

(James)
=Sighing, I sat down in an open chair=
"Mikey was.....someone I knew. I told you once that my brother was dead. I guess it would be better to clarify that he is dead to me."

=It was hard at first to talk about this. But once you get started, it becomes easier=
"He was my older brother, and before all this he was......difficult. I was always under the impression that he was a sociopath, but we could never prove anything. He was religious though....more so than I used to be anyway. He fell in with a bad crowd, right before things hit the fan and...and....."

=The next bit was going to be difficult=
"It was the Shepherds. He had joined the Shepherds. And he ripped apart my life. Killed our parents, torched our home. He was laughing about it, the whole time. Even as he had me tied up in the house. His own brother...."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:39 pm

Hibiki hated letting go of Eve. But she pulled away, got up, and went over to James, straddling his lap and hugging him. She put her face in his neck, just being there.
"I'm so sorry James...I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:45 pm

(James)
=I closed my eyes, welcoming the hug but......at the moment, I felt it wasn't necessary=
"Hibiki, you have nothing to be sorry for. This isn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:49 pm

"I know. But at least I'm here for you, right?" She smiled. "That's what loved ones are for. Being there, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:51 pm

(James)
=I smiled a little=
"Yeah, I guess. But this is my demon. If anyone is going to bear its burden, it's me."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 10:59 pm

Hibiki nodded. "Ok."
She sighed. "My turn..."

Hibiki leaned back. "When I worked SWAT back in Balti, I ran into a really rough Character. Name was Malcolm Zimmerman. Serial killer. The worst of them. He once...raped a girl Eve's age...did horrible things to her, just horrible things. I brought the bastard down. I brought him to justice...and after the outbreak, I found him. Over the body of a young woman. He managed to escape, but every day, I've watched out for him."
Hibiki looked at Eve. "In all of this...I never thought of him...and part of me hopes a walker got him. The other, wants him to come. So I can put him down myself."

With that happy thought, Hibiki stood. "Now James. I need you to find Sam...please...she'll need to talk to someone, or at least have someone with her...and you know her best."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:00 pm

(Andrew)

=I get back into the room, Sarah still shaking with fear=

Please...don't go crazy on me again...

=I look to Mira with concern=

I'm going out for a minute. Just...keep an eye on her, please.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:05 pm

(James)
"Hibiki, I want to. Believe me. But......look, right now I'm Eve's father. I don't think I'd be doing a good job as her dad by leaving her, just to talk to someone else."
=I looked into her eyes, mine pleading and desperate to stay here,in the room with the my family=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:09 pm

"That's what your problem is...Sam is our family."
Hibiki gave James a pointed look.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:15 pm

(James)
"Heh, yeah I guess. But....that doesn't make this any less important to me."
=I also just noticed that with her straddling my hips.....I was starting to get a little aroused. Can you blame me? Really?=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:20 pm

Hibiki sighed, then kissed James.
"Later then."
Geting up, she slid beside Eve, tucking her daughter head under her own chin and holding her protectively.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:23 pm

(James)
=I got up next to Eve, sandwiching her between Hibiki and I=
"I'll talk with Sam. Just give me ten minutes with my wife, and my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:29 pm

"Ok." She smiled.

Mira nodded. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:32 pm

(Sam)
=I hesitated outside James' room. More than anything, I wanted to speak with Eve. But they needed to be with each other, her and her family. All I could do was stay outside and wait for a chance to speak=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:34 pm

(Andrew)

=I nod and smile=

Thanks.I just...need to clear my head a bit.

=I then left the room and headed out into the lobby to clear my head=

That bastard...can't leave me alone, can you..?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:35 pm

Mira rolled Sarah to the bed. "Hey. Get some rest. I'll just be right beside you ok? I promise."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:40 pm

(Sarah)

=I give a tiny nod=

Thanks...

=I curl up on the bed, hoping that the Pariah wouldn't come for me anytime soon=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/13, 11:43 pm

(James)
=Eventually, I got up, kissing both Hibiki and Eve before I left to find Sam. So imagine my surprise when I found her outside, waiting at the door=
"Sam. What are you..."

(Sam)
"I wanted to see Eve. Talk to, fix things, something...."

(James)
"Good, because I was coming to see you. We need to talk."

(Sam)
"What about?"
=I had a feeling it was going to be about Eve=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next