Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5

Go down 
+4
Xazhi
Draco
Sunrieon
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 05:50 am

In our culture, to do so is a crime. To do this is one of the worst things a person can do to another. You take away their power, their control over their life. You turn the other person into a plaything, with no regard to how they feel. You impose your will over theirs. That is why we have a word for it.

=my eyes remain unchanged=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:20 am

There is no equivelent for such a thing in my culture. The closest resemblance would be that when two people have chosen eachother, they will compete for dominance over one another. To do so is considered a sign of affection. Similarly, There is no concept of emotionall of physical attachment to another object or being. Our peoples must be quite different from one another.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:26 am

They probably are. We prefer to allow freedom in a relationship to show love and affection, to let the other live as they want to live. What you did to Dormii, it wrecked his soul. It made him believe that he is unfaithful to Jay, the person who walked in on you two. It made him doubt whether he loves her And similarly, it made Jay believe that Dormii, in fact, doesn't love her, so much so that she split open her cheek to torture him. You caused him to fracture further, to splinter his already broken mind. He can't take any more, Aurafell. He has already been through a lot.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:28 am

Unfaithful? Is she considered a diety? And what is this word you have, "Luhv"?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:31 am

To him, she is. She is the one person who ever bothered to know him, instead of simply thinking he is a threat that must be killed.

Love is best described as emotional feelings for someone. You want to be with them, to support them, to help and protect them. Not like a bodyguard, but...it's something almost no one can explain.

=i stand and motion for her to follow= I want to show you what I mean by she is his diety. We need to go back to that bunker's reactor room.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:34 am

=She gets up and follows him=

I cant possibly understand why you would think that "Luhv" is a good thing. In my culture, Emotional or Physical atatchment is considered a sign of weakness, and is even forbidden in most nations.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:42 am

=i lead her back to the reactor room= I think it stems back to ancient ancestors. Take or it is lost. To love something means it won't be lost. That's my theory anyway.

=i show her the mural of all the people i carved, when i was awake. i point to each person and say their name= Zeru, Torres, Draco, Ash or Ashlie, Ryan, Marcus, Snow or Moron, depending on who you talk to, and finally, Jay and Dormii. You see how much detail he gave to her? How he tried to make her seem soft and caring? That's because that's how he sees her, and this is how he sees himself.

=i point to the carving of myself= He views himself as a demon, sent to walk this earth for the sole sake of pain and suffering, tormented by those he kills and a past he can never escape. And then your rape of him happened, pushing him further into the abyss, leading to these. =i gesture to the rest of the carvings on the wall, as well as the carvings on my own skin=

He wishes to end his life, but is not allowed because of the torture Jay gave him.

Last edited by BullHorn on 29/06/11, 04:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:44 am

=She looks up at him, as he is slightly taller=

I dont undertsand. If he is a Demon...He should be proud of his heritage. Why does he see himself as an evil being if he is Damon?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:49 am

In our culture, demons are evil. They do the work of Hell and do nothing but harm others. To us, Angels are what we aspire to be. Being of such pure intentions that they would rather die themselves than let someone suffer. He doesn't want to create pain, and yet, that's what he is, in his eyes. Jay, to him, is an Angel, a being who would help him at the cost of herself.

I have a quick question for you, what would you do if I walked up to you, and for no reason at all, stabbed you in the stomach? I'm not going to do it now, but if it happened, what would you do? Strike back? Run? Accept it?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:52 am

I would have no choice but to accept the reality of things and retaliate accordingly and to the best of my ability. And you speak like a Kisti. Why?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 06:54 am

What is a Kisti?

=i tilt my head but my eyes remain that glazed yet alert look=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 07:34 am

=She becomes more stern=

Kistis are the evilest of all beings. Kistis are the followers of the man who bears their name. Kistis are the destroyers of cultures, including my own, and i will not keep company with them.

=She heads back to the prison building abd back to her room for sleep=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 07:41 am

=i follow her back to her room and knock on the door. i speak, even though she may not hear me= I don't know who they are, but I am not one of them. I embrace all cultures. I will let Dormii back to his body, if you wish to talk to me again, simply call for Mali, or touch the back of his head. He will hardly notice you to do anything in the way of harming you. He will be back in the generator room. Goodbye.

=i step back and let myself take over again. i realize that i am in the prison building, outside Aura's room= No, i will not harm anyone. Not anymore. Not again! Have to make more. It's not enough. I can still see it! It won't end! Make it stop...

=i run back to the generator room in the bunker and continue my work of atoning=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 11:07 am

I'm woken up by the screaming inside my head. My eyes do not open but i sigh, glad to be out of the dream and back into the world. I picture Dormii's face and look forward to seeing him again, to tell him about this awful dream so that he may make sense of it. I open my eyes and stand up.

Another beautiful day then

I walk up to the curtains and peer outside. The green fields stretch across the landscape and almost glow in the sunshine. I smile and head downstairs. Once down i turn the gas on and begin cooking my breakfast, patiently waiting for Dormii to come home. As i sit down i hear birdsong and i am puzzled by it. I fall asleep almost straight away.

I wake up, this time in the medbay of a UNSC ship.

Okay? But i was just? This makes no sense

A small man appears around the corner and walks in, slowly laughing.

So who are you?

Well i guess you could call me the Dream Lord?

Okay, so why am i here? I was just in my home.

Well, this may be a little complicated. For my amusement i have placed you into a dream. You do not know which of these is the dream. Your home or this ship. There is a deadly danger approaching you in both of them. If you die in the dream, you will wake up. If you die in reality, well....You die.

So you want me to try to work out which one is the dream and which is the reality?

She's thick this one, aren't you?

Shut up.

Fine. Good luck.

He disappears and i sigh to myself again. I get to the nearest window and look outwards to see the ship im on is slowly spiralling towards a planet. I run to the nearby computer and begin scanning for any way to escape the ship but the birdsong starts again.

I wake up at the table, my half-eaten breakfast in front of me. There is a knock at the door and i go to answer it.

Well hello again.

Your dressed as a postman.

So i am. Having fun?

Go away. This is obviously the real world. I can just feel it.

The man laughs and disappears again. I grab my things and dress myself better before heading on down to the local village.

(This is a little short story thing im going to do while im unconscious in the medbay due to my injury. Otherwise i'd have nothing to do.)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 05:08 pm

=i see the pain and suffering I've caused, the death and destruction. i cry, not for me, but for them, that their paths crossed with mine and i destroyed them. i carve some more, on the wall, on the floor, and on my flesh. i try to get what i see out of my head, out of my mind so i don't live in torment anymore, but it doesn't work. i scream and pound against the walls frustration and pain=

Make it stop. I have to. I can't. I need to, but I can't. I'm not strong enough. I need help. No, no help. Need it. No. Help, someone, please. Make it stop. It won't go away. It won't come out. Please, make it stop.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 07:58 pm

=wakes up in the med bay=

It's been awhile since I've been here

=gets up and puts on his armor=

Aura.... your gonna feel your heart break...

=takes out his knife=

=his eyes flash colour=

~Lass mich bitte nur ein kleines bisschen
Schenk mir bitte noch ein letztes Kusschen
Lass mich bitte nur ein kleines bisschen
Tausch mich bitte noch ein letztes Mal

Beim ersten Mal tuts immer weh
Doch heute Nacht wirst du schon sehn
Beim letzten Mal schmerzt es noch mehr
Noch ein letztes Mal
Beim ersten Mal tuts immer weh
Doch heute Nacht wirst du schon sehn
Beim letzten Mal schmerzt es noch mehr
Noch ein letztes Mal

-Beim ersten Mal tuts immer weh, by Oomph!

Last edited by Tar-Tün on 28/06/11, 09:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 08:22 pm

=After getting up, having breakfast, getting dressed, etc, she heads into a medium-sized 15x15ft empty room across the hall from hers. She practices with her sword and spear and gets ready to go hunting=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 08:27 pm

=He walks down the hallway, looking=

Aura...

=he steps with a slow but steady pace, full alert=

Hezeleid...

=he knocks on her door=

~Come on give me just a little bit now
Come on let me have a final kiss now
Come on give me just a little bit now
Fool me please just one more time again

The first time always hurts you know
Wait ‘til tonight, I’m gonna show
The last time always hurts the most
One more time again
The first time always hurts you know
Wait ‘til tonight, I’m gonna show
The last time always hurts the most
One more time again

-translation to previous

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 08:46 pm

(He looks around)
(The bar had emptied slightly)
(He looks at Ash)
@Ash
Hey, im gonna go look for a Hotel or somethin.
See if I cant find a room while we are here.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 08:55 pm

=She looks at Nikolaus his eyes blank from her question=
Why isn't he saying anything...?

=She sighs and drops her head=
Just... Tell me....

=Without a reply She looks back to Draco and retreats from Nikolaus=
Okay... I'll come with you... I'm not getting any answers here...

=Her eyes darken, as she speaks quietly to Draco=
I just want to get out of here...

=She glances back to Nikolaus=
I'll still be waiting for that answer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 08:57 pm

=She hears a faint voice in the hall. She clibs up into the rafters of the room and drops a pebble as bait before readying her weapon and waiting above the door=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 08:58 pm

hmm? =hears a faint noise=

Aura, are you there?

=he knocks again=

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 08:59 pm

(He takes her hand)
@Ash
Alright.

(The remaining eyes continue to stare at him)
(They exit the Pub onto the streets)

Didnt feel comfortable in there.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:04 pm

=She waits in the rafters above the open door to the training room for him, her weapons at the ready. She drops two more pebbles to lure him into the room=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:04 pm

=She looks around the streets, holding Draco's hand=
I don't think its often people see Spartans walking into a bar... Sounds like a bad joke..

=Her eyes return to Draco=
We can go back to the ship if you want..
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:05 pm

@Ash
Im good
Cmon.
Lets try to find that hotel.

(They begin walking down the street)

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:07 pm

=turns around, sees the open door=

Aura?

=his eyes flash colour again=

Are you in there?

=walks in=

Aura i want to talk...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:08 pm

=She crosses her arms, feeling a chill in the winds=
Of all the bars...

=She sighs=
Did you hear any of that...?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:11 pm

(He looks at her)
@Ash
I did

(He sees her shiver)

Wish I had a jacket to give you.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:12 pm

=She watches him from the high ceiling, Waiting to see what he will do=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:15 pm

= drops all the guns he has usually equipped (Spiker, Blunderbuss)=

Aura, don't toy with me, this is enough... It's weak of you to hide from someone...

=he removes his helmet=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:15 pm

=Her eyes avoid his gaze=
I should properly tell you what he told me on the Phantom.. Its one of the reasons I stayed on his ship...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:20 pm

(Noticing her avoid his eyes)
@Ash
Alright.
Im listening.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:25 pm

=She drops down behind him, takes off her gas mask, and holds it on Teirtun as she restrains him from the back=

Take a breath of fresh air. Breathe the way i do.

=As it becomes harder for him to breathe, so to does it for her in the lack of her atmosphere=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:28 pm

= he struggles=

what are you doing!?

This is where you lose, Tar... lose to Aura

Why do I need to *cough* breath what you do!? *cough*

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:35 pm

=She coughs and faintly speaks=

You will not be able to undertsand me untill you learn the ways of my culture, live the way i do. It starts with breathing the same air as me=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:38 pm

That's crazy! I'll die from the sudden change of atmosphere!

she either wants to kill you Tar, or... i don't know, good luck figuring it out.

=he tries to brake free=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:40 pm

=She pulls him closer and restrains him=

As will I. You must understand why I am doing this.

=She coughs again=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:42 pm

How will I understand!? What is there to *cough* understand!?

=he get's a little weak=

Aura, Why!?

=he reaches for his knife=

no, Tar let it happen...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:44 pm

=She also feels dizzy and weak=

All will be understood if you give it time.

=They both pass out and fall to the ground, and the mask comes off Teirtun=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:45 pm

= he falls to the ground=

I just died didn't I?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:47 pm

=i start to leave the room, but i feel a need to stay=

I have to leave. I have to save the others. No, i can't. It's not saving, it's pain. I can't do that. Leaving means pain. Pain is evil. I am evil. I am pain. Pain is not for the others. Only me. I have to continue. I keep seeing it. I need to get it out of my mind. It won't leave! I need it to leave, but it won't! Gah, make it leave! Make it stop! I am not strong enough, I never was. I can't...I can't stop it. Stop it please, someone! Somebody help me! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

=i curl into a ball on top of the generator, rocking back and forth=
I need it to stop. I can't stop it...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:49 pm

=She uses her last bit of energy to cut her hand, and using the blood draws a heart shape on the ground, before taking her knife and sticking it through the center=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 09:57 pm

= he wakes up and sees a blood on the floor=

Aura, are you-

It's in the shape of a heart...

=he picks her up, brings Aura to her room, and places her on the bed. He keeps his helmet off while in there, sitting on the floor, breathing in the odd atmosphere=

i won't understand...

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 11:01 pm

=Watching Ash and Draco leave=

=to the pub=
alright, relax, he's just paranoid, don't get nervous or anything.

=tension in the pub is relieved=

=back to david=

well, what do you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 11:08 pm

"Well, for one, why didn't you tell me from the beginning? I probably would've initially trusted you more." He takes a sip of his Scotch, turning to Nikolaus.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 11:20 pm

i didn't tell you from the beginning because i didn't know if i could trust you, you coming aboard my ship and not signaling ONI or the UNSC proved to me that can trust, a little. and quite frankly the the Black Hand has few enemies, because of their subtlety and silent actions. and I have been working with them since before ONI or the UNSC. They are the reason i met the Cole family in the first place. You see, about 60-70 years ago I met mr. Franklin Cole, Ashlie Cole's Grandfather ( name subject to change if Quill already named him) we became friends and for a time we worked together under the Blank Hand. gathering intel and stuff like that, thats what he did, Frank, he was really good at gathering intel, i don't know how he did it, but he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 11:22 pm

=She wakes up and sees Teirtun at the bed across from her. She notices that the air is her own atmosphere, and Teir is wearing nothing to protect him from it. She sits up=

Now you breathe as i do. Now its time for you to train as i do.

=She gets up and motions for him to follow her=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 11:29 pm

David blinked, "How old -is- this organization?"
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime28/06/11, 11:31 pm

I won't train another way to fight, It's just another way to hurt someone...

=he looks at her=

I can't breath.... I saw your heart...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next