Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5

Go down 
+4
Xazhi
Draco
Sunrieon
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:30 am

haha, thank you, and sure. maybe if there are more than one, but otherwise, I like a little combat now and then. so, where were we?

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:32 am

Tar-Tun, what IS wrong? Is wrongness a fact? Or an opinion?

=i walk in front and my glazed eyes look into his=

Last edited by BullHorn on 29/06/11, 01:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:32 am

David sipped his Scotch, "We were talking about your target."
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:33 am

=he shudders=

can it at least be cooked!?

@Aura, Am i gonna be rewarded for this...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:35 am

=She smiles at him=

We'll discuss your reward later. For now, just eat it. It's just a heart. What is wrong with you? You're like a little baby.

Last edited by Aurafell on 29/06/11, 01:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:36 am

=i stand at look at Aurafell= If I may ask, how does this make him stronger?

=i notice something...off= Aurafell, are you enjoying this?

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:37 am

I'm not a baby!

= he takes another bite=

It tastes like leftover bacon....

bacon is good...

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:41 am

right....

=I wave the Black, the Bartender, over and order another pint of dark-beer.=

So, my target, is this Underlord-type guy, contacts say he's in this building.

=I take out a map and point to a building (it's a 3-d interactive map)=

so, I figure, that the best way to get in, would be from the top, here

=I point to vent on the roof=

but, i may need a distraction to avoid the guards, so i may need your help. I need to survey the area some more, but if need be, i'll need to enter through the front door and say you have an appointment with a Mr.Yulinov. this should flag in the system, and some guards will come down to watch you, but i need you to make sure that more than 10 guards come down, because, across all 110 floors, there aren't many guards, according to contacts, but that may change, in any case, I'm going to try and make it so that you can get an 'appointment' with the man, so things will go smoother, he's on the 100th floor, so you'll be in the elevator for quite some time, now, Yulinov is going to be suspicious, i need you to win over his trust, and if you sense something amiss, improvise, I know your good for it. what do you think?

Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:41 am

=She looks over at Diorrmy=

What? Of course not! He just needs to learn his place and how to become stronger is all...

=She turns back to Teir and pushes his arms forward a little bit more=

Finish the whole thing.

MMMmmmmmmmhhh....
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:44 am

wait are you really enjoying a heart, Tar

................*last bite*

and what happened to going insane and scaring her before? you already give up on that!?

=munch, munch=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:45 am

=She lets him back up and undoes his bonds=

There. That wasnt so bad, was it?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:45 am

"I'll need some more info, first. What language do these people speak, what usually spikes security interest with them?" John finished off his Scotch, waving Black over for a refill, "And, what's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:47 am

no........it wasn't that bad.......
yeah.....that was fucking weird as hell.........

=he stands up=

your twisted sometimes...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:47 am

Now then. On to the first lesson...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:48 am

=he stares at her=

Wait, what!?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:49 am

=i move over to Aurafell and whisper to her ear= Subconscious mind here. I study the details. You cannot fool me. I pass no judgment, yet all I ask for is honesty.

=i stand back and watch, silently. I lose concentration and I return to my body. I see Aurafell and Tar-Tun, there is blood on my hands and on Tar-Tun's stomach, but i don't understand what they are doing. my eyes go back to normal and I quickly forget where I am, other than I am not in the generator room=

No, no, no, no! I caused more pain! I can't...I...I'm not strong enough. I have to leave. I have to save the others. I have to die. I can't, I'm not allowed. I need to, I can't. Make it stop, the pain, the suffering...I can't stop it. I can't stop seeing it! It won't go away! Make it go away. Please, someone make it stop!

=i draw my knife and start recarving the lines. the blood flows and i kneel down on the grass a few feet away from Aura and Tar, not paying them any attention=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:51 am

=She looks at him blankly=

You didnt seriously think that taking down a mere pig was the first lesson did you? Thats lunch, dummy.

=She slings her pig over her shoulder and walks back toward the base=

You coming?

=She stops and looks back at Diorrmy=

Whats up with him?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:52 am

Ha!

now he's thinking like a mercenary

Language is english, Yulinov may speak a little russian, but thats it. security, remember these words: information organisation, Under the rock dealings, Russian interests, and finally- knocking the wall down. these words are code for various dealings, say them in that order and security will come down, but only if I comm you, okay? don't jump the gun, you may get hurt, they have sensor there that will detect weapons, of any sort, so don't go in armed, even a knife will get you arrested, only guards carry weapons, so rely on your hand-to-hand. you get more money than you know what to do with, and access to some of the Black-hands files, low-level stuff, but still there, also, you may be sent missions, if your interested. of course.

Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:52 am

I'd just leave him alone....

=he walks in front of her=

After this is over, I'm teaching You.

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:53 am

(He looks around)
(The lights had turned on)
(Night)
@Ash
Cmon.
We need to find a hotel
Tell me in the morning

(They continue walking around)
(They manage to stumble upon a hotel)
(They walk in. He pays for the room with the card and they head up to it)
(All the while, eyes followed him)
(They make it to thier room and enter)
(He can see her want for sleep)
(She goes to the bed and lies down)
(He takes off his armor and joins her)
(They sleep, peacefully)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:54 am

=She sighs=

I promised him i'd help. Here, bring this pig back to base.

=She hands off the pig to Teirtun and goes back for Diorrmy. She picks him up and helps him back to the base. They head back to her room=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:55 am

David nodded, "I'll do it. Sorry to sound like a typical merc, but even I need to make a living once in a while. When's this going down?"
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 01:56 am

=repeats himself=

Aura, when this is over I'm teaching You what I know...

=throws the pig down onto the floor=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 02:02 am

Honestly not sure, I'm going to scout out the place tonight, then stop in and talk with Miss. Cole, she needs to know more about her past. I'm going to give her some straight answers, and then the day after tomorrow things will probably go down.

=to Black=

Hey! think you can get in touch with some folks and get my friend here an appointment?

=The Pub is empty, except for David and I now=

Sure thing, hey, if you need a place to stay, theres a hotel down the street, I think that spartan and the girl went down to it, I overheard some guys talking about it, and how frightened they were about ONI or those UNSC shit-heads coming here, he might want to look out, some folks don't like the armour.

=I turn to david=

well if you need some shut eye go for it, I need to do some recon, I 'll talk to you in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 02:06 am

David nodded, "I'll stay in the room parallel to Ash. Any trouble there, I'll take care of. When you're done, knock on my door twice." David left a generous tip for Black and made his way to the hotel, comming Draco, "Hey, Draco, what room are you staying in?"
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 02:13 am

=he takes off his helmet and lays on the floor=

*yawn*

Good night Aura....

=starts drooling=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 02:17 am

=I watch him leave the pub, and watch as the door closes and lock behind him=

so, what do you think?

I think, That the plan will work, but can you really trust him?

yeah, he's a good man. besides, this'll be initiation, i've already sent in the forms and whatnot, if he passes this, he'll be in. a Recruit, but at least he'll be in the loop, learn about things he'd rather keep private. you know.

yeah, I know. You drank a lot today, you feeling ok?

that thing with Miss. Cole has me under the weather.

oh i see, well, good luck with that. try not to screw up this time, and you won't have to apologize to her kids for it.

ha, thanks for the vote of confidence Black, really though.

yeah, don't mention it. wouldn't want people to think i'm going soft now would we?

=We laugh, I get up=

well i gotta go recon that building, any ideas?

yeah, either stay cloaked, or don't be obvious.

heh, you know me, quiet in the dark, tall and silent.

and horrible with women, even though they fawn over you sometimes

wait....really? i thought people were saying that to cheer me up...

you really do need to learn these things, you know that? Learn.

oh fine, whatever. i'm gone, g'night Black, see you in the morning?

'course, good luck.

=i leave, and go to recon the building=

Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 02:25 am

David strode into the lobby, looking to the pretty woman behind the desk, "Excuse me, I'm looking for two SPARTANs, can you tell me what room they're staying in?" The woman told him and David nodded, renting the room across from it for the night. He opened it, locked the door, and layed on the bed, immediately passing out.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 03:28 am

=i refuse to sleep, afraid of what will happen, what i will see and hear and do. i do everything i can to stay awake=

I can't. I need it out, but I can't make it. I need help. No, no help. Alone. I need to do it alone. Aurafell. No! No more pain! He needs help. Make it stop. Make it stop! Ignore him. It won't come out! I can't do it! I need to, I can't! He does need help. I want to die, but I can't, I'm not allowed. You need to help him. It's my fault, I wasn't strong enough! I let her use me. I wasn't strong enough. M-A-L-I. I am evil. I keep seeing it. The fires, the pain, the suffering. Say the word if you can't yet. It won't leave me alone. It won't stop. I can't stop it. I need to get it out of my head. You can't see it. No one can see it. M-A-L-I. I...I can't. Leave me alone. Go away. I just want to be normal. Take the knife, or he will kill himself. Why can't I be normal? Why can't I just be like everyone else? I didn't ask for this! Not an excuse. I did those things. I caused the pain. M-A-L-I. Say it for help

=my eyes are frantic, scared, constantly moving. my knife runs along the old scars, opening them up and letting them bleed. it also runs along the new ones, making sure they don't close=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 04:29 am

=wakes up goes to the messhall to grab a bite to eat=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 05:57 am

(He begins to dream)
(Nightmare)
(He sees himself)
(Unknown location)
(Blood on the walls)
(Written in blood: Help! Please!)
(He is huddled in the corner)
(Rocking back and forth)
(Corpses lying in front of him)

I tread not this road of Misery
I tread not this road of Death
I tread not this road of Sorrow
I am more than this
I am better than this

(He looks at his hands. The blood soaked hands)

Curse me not with these hands
Curse me not with this plague

(He continues rocking, repeating, looking)
(He looks at one of the corpses)
(Into its eyes)
(So familiar)
(So loving, caring, understanding)
(Tears fill his eyes on the inside and out)

Take this curse!
Relieve mine heart and mine soul!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:47 am

=She wakes up in her chair, not realizing she had dozed off. She had a flashback in her sleep, and a nightmare. She remembers something. She gets up and tries to rush over to Diorrmy, shaking him awake=

Mali! Mali! Wake up Mali!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:49 am

=my eyes glaze over and i sit up= Thank you, Aurafell. His mind split in an odd spot, I wasn't ready for it. I'm sorry if we were any hindrance to you at all in any way.

=i put the blood coated knife away=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:52 am

=She gets her gear on quickly=

Mali, we need to go. Now! My memories are returning to me, and i need to do something. I need your help.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:53 am

=i stand, heedless of the fresh blood flowing off me= What do you need me to do?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:54 am

Get your gear on and ill explain.

=She head out into the courtyard in a hurry=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:56 am

=i quickly find my armor and put it on. it feels weird, wearing my armor this way. i push past it and run after Aurafell. i clear my visor so she can see me and know i am still in control=

Ready.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:56 am

Come with me, Quickly!

=She runs off into the jungle=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:58 am

=i run after her, my glazed eyes making sure i don't trip or get surprised by any stray branches=

Where are we going? What do you need to do?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 06:58 am

=As she runs=

The drop pod i came down in. It wasnt the only one! There were two! We need to find that other pod!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:00 am

A drop pod? Interesting. Do you think whoever is in the second one is still alive?

=i jump a log and crash through some bushes, but keep up with her=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:01 am

=Tears well up in her eyes, but she supresses the emotion=

He has to be!

He has to be...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:02 am

=i pull up alongside her and nod= I understand. He has meaning to you. I will help in every way that I can.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:06 am

=They arrive at the drop pod, which has landed on its side at the bottom of a cliff. It is apparent that it had just barely missed the mountain. She rushes over to it and forces the pod open=

Zeimak!

=She pulls the bloody unconcious body of a young man out of the pod and hold him in her arms, crying softly=

Mali, He needs medical attention, quickly! Help me get him back to the base!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:08 am

Of course. I will clear a path. Be ready to pull me back out again, this is draining.

=i turn on Impact Mode and the energy blade and start cutting my way towards the base with the blade. i feel the drain almost immediately=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:11 am

=She holds up the unconcious young man and starts to bring him back towards the base. Eventually they arrive, and she takes him into her room, laying him down on her bed. She pulls up a chair and immediately starts tending his wounds. The young man wasnt wearing any type of UNSC or Covonant armor, but rather light clothing and a few bits of leather armor=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:12 am

=i turn off the Impact Mode and the blade and fall to my hands and feet. i manage to take my helmet off, panting= Will...he...be...ok?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:14 am

=She looks at Diorrmy=

He should be fine, if i continue to tend his wounds. Thank you, Mali. What was that by the way?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:18 am

=i catch my breath, and stand slightly= Impact Mode. Basically an extra shield layer and an energy blade going from my elbow to my wrist. Zeru made it. Only drawback is it tires the user quickly. Very quickly.

=i take a deep breath= Would you like me to answer your first question now? About why you almost died?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/06/11, 07:19 am

=She looks back at the young man=

All im concerned about is his safety right now...

=She looks at Teirtun on the floor=

He is going to be heartbroken, i know it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5   Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Exodus Part 5
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next