Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 01:48 am

There was no reply. Nick must've been still been asleep, and well, she needed to tidy some stuff up, so she'd just have to be quiet about it. She opened the door and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 02:20 am

Hearing a laugh, William looked to the roof and saw the same student on it. Will could have sworn he remembered a student the previous year who would climb on the roofs.

Always get some strange people in this school.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 03:00 am

Petra opened the door, and Nick stood by her desk*. "Uh, I had an OCD moment." He said, his ears turning slightly red as he gestured to the organized desk and school supplies.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 06:54 am

As I ate foods I have never had before my hobby of people watching came into effect. Every now and then I glanced down at my food to see what I had left on my plate. Some curious thoughts entered my mind but none more so than that of money. As soon as it occupied my thoughts the sooner it was answered. I saw a male couple walk over the a bulletin on the wall not that far from me. From what I could hear, which wasn't much, from their conversation was job opportunities. Assuming we aren't full fledged Angels yet those jobs must be menial task, but a job is a job. I would have to take a closer look before I head back.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 07:16 am

Holy hell, what was taking them so long? I almost considered just leaving and taking my chances with aimless wandering. But I felt something odd pressing against my back, and I turned around to see a board o the wall, with a map. The label said school directory, and just the sheer timing, given all my aimless wandering and nearly decapitating someone out of fear, made me scream at the top of my lungs "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!??!?!?!" About half a second after I screamed my ass off I clamped both hands over my mouth as I realized what I just did. To the casual observer, it would have been comical. I took a look at the map, found the 'You are here' icon, and located the cafeteria. Then I started moving, hoping to god no one turned the corner to see who was yelling.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 02:42 pm

"Ice cream isn't-" I began, until I heard a shout and paused, looking in the direction of the shout. I walked towards it, curious as to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 04:03 pm

Rei looked that way, then flipped her eyepatch up.
"Just Jason." She said. "Lets see what has him yelling with disbelief!"
With a grin, she ran around the corner. "HI JASON WHATS THE YELLING ABOUT?!!" She called with abandon, then spotted the map. "Sweet! Directions to the cafeteria! THANKS JASON!"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 05:25 pm

"Thanks Nick- You didn't go through all my bags, did you?" Petra asked, she probably should've been more thankful, but was more worried about the possible fact Nick might have gone and sorted out every bag.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 06:54 pm

=heads to the source of he voice and gets there in
time to here rei mention directions to the cafeteria=

sweet
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/08/13, 09:09 pm

I didn't hear most of what was shouted behind me, just my name. My imagination filled my head with possibilities of what had been shouted at me, none of them very kind. So I kept moving, walking as fast as I could without really running, putting distance between myself and whoever was shouting. At that speed, it didn't take long before I managed to find the cafeteria. The second I walked in though.....people. Lots and lots of people. I nearly walked out right there, but my stomach was in control of my legs now, and it guided me over to where I could get some food. At first I was worried about money, since my parents only gave me a little but then I noticed the....notice, placed by the food. For the first three days, the food was free. So there was such thing as a free lunch.

Grabbing a tray and piling on some food, I found a table for myself, vacant of other occupants. Now I just had to hope that I could eat in peace.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 12:22 am

I ran along the edge of the building, just circling it while grinning. I was free again! I has a place to stay and sleep but I was free! There were people here! So many people to prank and joke with, have fun and mock and play with! I was free! I fell down on the roof with a good thud and just lay flat on my back looking up at the sky, beore hearing my stomach rumble. I ignored it for a moment, just taking in the sky before literally jumping to my feet and running for the edge of the building.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 03:16 am

Moose wrote:
"Thanks Nick- You didn't go through all my bags, did you?" Petra asked, she probably should've been more thankful, but was more worried about the possible fact Nick might have gone and sorted out every bag.

"I-uh, didn't, no. Just the ones with school stuff in them." Nick replied, his cheeks turning a rosy color.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 04:55 am

I had stormed off, furious at Lynki's humiliation of me. He was on my shit list, as was Orion. But there were a few that I liked and tolerated: Petra, William, and Nick. Petra is one that I can't trully hate...William just keeps to himself, and Nick...because he's one of the few third years that don't have a history. And Lynki...I hate him for reasons known only to those that are second and third years... I then felt it...a growling in my stomach. My hunger overriding my anger, I went to the main building and to the cafteria to get dinner.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:24 am

A quick run, leap, freefall, speed lunge later, and I was on the ground, running off to the cafeteria. I was a little winded now, so I slowed my run down to a quick walk. My grin was still on my face, and I saw Lucas up ahead. I ran up to catch up to him. "Hey there Lucas. I'll run on ahead, save you a spot at a good table." I grinned at him, despite his outward anger towards me and run ahead, my muscles starting to burn and ache.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:37 am

I ate slowly, which was a bit of a first for me in such a crowded area. Normally I'd be shoveling food down in a mad dash to escape such populated areas, but this time I didn't. And it wasn't because I learned that when you shovel food down like that you and the toilet pay for it later, no no. It was because I took my time observing people. It was a bit of a skill I developed, being the quiet, isolated kid who was apart from everyone. Who watched everyone. I was able to determine who was who. Who the dicks were, who the popular kids were, and so on and so forth. I prayed to god the dicks didn't spot me, because I was fully aware that kids like me: isolated, quiet, and weak looking, were their proffered targets. Actually, I wonder what Sanctum's policies are regarding bullies.....
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 04:33 pm

Rei grabbed Lily's hand and started dragging her down the path towards the cafeteria.
"Let's go! I hope they got ice cream!" She said joyfully, oblivious to Lily's probable plight of being dragged and losing balance.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:23 pm

"Oh, thanks then," She said, glancing around the room "You didn't have to sort out my stuff, you know?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:26 pm

"I know, but you know... I don't know." Nick paused in what, to him, was an awkward place, "Well, anything to help a friend out."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:28 pm

"Well, thanks anyway," She said smiling "How was your nap?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:30 pm

"It was nap-ful, I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight." Nick half-laughed.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:38 pm

"Well, we should probably get something to eat, if you want." She said, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:39 pm

Nicks stomach growled loudly. "Uh, yeah that sounds like a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:44 pm

"Lets get going then." Petra said, making her way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 05:47 pm

Nick followed Petra, closing the door to her room behind him.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:01 pm

"You still remember where the cafeteria is?" Petra asked, turning to face Nick.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:04 pm

"Yeah, it's not like it grew legs and walked away, or did it?" Nick joked.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:11 pm

"That was a terrible joke Nick," Petra said smiling, and continuing the walk.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:14 pm

"pssshhhhhhhhhhh," Nick smiled wryly, "Terribly funny, you mean." He half-raspberried.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:30 pm

"Sure, Nick, sure." They'd left the Dorm by now, and she doubted the cafeteria was that far away.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:36 pm

"Oh, it's just around the corner from your dorm," Nick stated, despite knowing already, he just now realized it.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:45 pm

"Oh, well, take the lead then Nick." Petra said, stopping and turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:46 pm

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sure," Nick takes the lead! Petra and Nick are now turning the corner, heading toward the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 06:46 pm

=chuckles and follows the pair=

you seem in a good mood.never did catch you names may i ask what ithey are?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:01 pm

"Are we there yet?" Asked Petra, rather jokingly.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:03 pm

Moose wrote:
"Are we there yet?" Asked Petra, rather jokingly.

"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu we aren't there yet." Nick said, making a funny face, being silly.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:08 pm

Lynki ran on, slowing down at the door to the cafeteria so he could catch his breath. He walked in and took a look around for food line and quickly moving over to stand in it. He could easily go steal something from the back, assuming they hadn't gotten wise to his shenanigans, but he didn't want to do that this time a round. This time, he just wanted to take it slow, get some energy back. He hadn't eaten yet, and doing things on an empty stomach was possible, but more difficult.

Meanwhile, Frei was sitting in her room, her belongings unpacked and scattered around where she liked them. Frost was on her desk, resting there while she was laying on her bed, just waiting to fall asleep. Next to her was an apple, parts of it were missing with the only clue being bite marks as to where those chunks went. Her face displayed no emotion, and just waited.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:42 pm

"How far is it though? I know it's not exactly a long walk..." Petra asked.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:44 pm

"It's around this ne- don't you remember from last year?" Nick asked, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:47 pm

"To be honest, I hardly remember anything from last year." Petra said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:49 pm

"Oh," Nick laughs, "you're so bad." He says with a stupid smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 07:55 pm

Petra 'Hmm'd, before carrying on following Nick. They'd reach the entrance to the cafeteria by now, with Nick still in front.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:01 pm

Nick opened the door for Petra, "After you." He said casually.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:11 pm

Orion was in his room. He was still a character. Shut up.

Anyway, he looked around his room a little, feeling his stomach grumble again. He hadn't had much food and it was getting to him now. With a sigh he turned back out, his room already a mess as he made his way to the cafeteria. Hopefully they'd have some food ready by now.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:12 pm

Petra walked in, saying 'Thanks Nick' as she passed, before waiting for Nick himself to enter.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:15 pm

Nick entered. "Hey look, it's still here." He gave Petra a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:18 pm

"Well, it could've moved while I was away." Petra said, laughing, before making her way into the queue.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:27 pm

Nick laughed, and then poked Petra in the side with his index finger. A Playful poke, aimed at tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:34 pm

Then I was all. My stomach grumbled. EVERYBODY! To the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:35 pm

Petra hopped to the side slightly, moving her arm instantly to the side, trying to protect where she'd been poked. She turned to face Nick, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:38 pm

Nick chuckled, knowing his poke worked. "So, food first, then find a place to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next