Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past

Go down 
+7
The White Wolf
Sunrieon
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
N
Draco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:42 am

Quote :
=Still incredably curious, she takes off the rest of his armor and clothing, as well as hers. She has so many questions racing through her mind, yet only actions to put to them=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:42 am

Quote :
=my eyes widen, I shake my head frantically, and try to push her off again=

No! No no no!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:43 am

Quote :
=She looks into his eyes curiously, still pinning him to the floor as she slides down onto it slowly=

=She hears a new voice. She sits up and looks over at the new creature in the doorway. She smiles and waves, offering an invitation to the room=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:44 am

Quote :
=tears form in my eyes, but do not fall. I stil shake my head and try to push her off=

No. Please no...Jay...I couldnt stop her...

=I look at Aura, all my pain and rage and sadness there. I scream at her=

GET OFF!!

=I throw her off, much harder than I meant=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:45 am

Quote :
=She gets flung back and her head hits the wall, quite hard. Her eyes widen and glaze over. She starts to shake and recite the numbers again=

24-88-35-19

24-88-35-19

24-88-35-19

=Her vision and hearing fade away=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:45 am

Quote :
=I put my armor on and leave the room, letting Aurafell relapse alone. Before I go too far I turn and scream, my voice filled with rage and sadness=

YOU ARE LIKE ME IN EVERY WAY! YOU LOSE YOUR MIND AND YOU HARM OTHERS! FACE YOUR DEMONS ALONE! I will see you in hell.

=I go to the courtyard and build up the flames from the roast. I put my armor on and stand in them=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:46 am

Quote :
=She couchs up some blood as she continues the relapse. It quickly fills up the gas mask, and she begins to drown and suffocate in her own blood, shaking in the cold empty room alone=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:47 am

Quote :
=we come out of the dream and go back to the small room where we started this journey. i look and see some scars starting to bleed= Well then.

Last edited by BullHorn on 30/06/11, 04:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:50 am

Quote :
Delthia- Good. Now that we know where all the peices lie, we ca start to rebuild it.

=She walks to one side of the room and looks at Diorrmy=

Delthia- What is it that Diorrmy cherishes most?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:52 am

Quote :
=the scars continue to bleed. i look at Aurafell=
Jay. He doesn't even worry about his own life, only her's.

Last edited by BullHorn on 30/06/11, 04:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:54 am

Quote :
Delthia- Then you must force Diorrmy to endure this...

=She creates a version of Jay within the room. She walks up to the Jay, and slices her throat. Blood spills everywhere in the room. She crawls weakly to Diorrmy and manages to say "Help me"=

Delthia- In order to conquer his fears and his mental instability, he must learn to be like you, Mali. He must let go of everything he fears to lose.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 04:58 am

Quote :
=i drop down and try to help Jay, putting my hands up to her throat to try and stop the bleeding. the same scars bleed faster, with more blood. my eyes look at her=

Are you sure this will work? It seems to me like it will simply rip him apart. Be warned, though, I don't have full control of this "body," it is truly shared here, in a way. He won't speak, but he get's priority over movements and other functions

=tears roll down my face as i watch her bleed to death=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:03 am

Quote :
=She closes Diorrmy's eyes. The room goes black and they awaken in another room. This time, Diorrmy is strapped to a device, and Delthia stands in the corner with more Jays=

Delthia- He must learn to let go. The more he feels for Jay, the more that machine will start to rip his body apart. His heart will tell him that Jay is the priority. His mind will tell him that his own survival comes first, and that his emotions only make him weaker. He must come to see that this is correct.

=The first Jay walks in. it walks up to Diorrmy and begins to cry=

Jay- How could you betray me Dormii? How could you break my heart like you did?

=Delthia comes up and slashes the Jay down=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:07 am

Quote :
=More tears roll down and I struggle to break free. the scars bleed even faster=

That will be a problem, then. His emotions make him who he is. His combat style is based on anger and hatred. His own life is not his life without emotions. He tried. He locked up all of his emotions, to try and protect Jay. He wasn't the same, he turned himself into a puppet.

=the machine moves and my body stretches=

Last edited by BullHorn on 30/06/11, 09:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:09 am

Quote :
Delthia- He must not let himself be consumed by what he fears to lose.

=She touches his head again, making him relive the moments with Jay over and over, from where she found them together, to Diorrmy's eternal punishment, to now=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:13 am

Quote :
=my head moves and I grab Aurafell's hand with my teeth. I bite and twist and yank and I pull out a chunk of "flesh" from her "hand"=

See? His emotions are who he is. Now, there are other things though, that lead to this event. This was just the nudge that sent him over. I can show you what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:14 am

Quote :
Delthia- I think i have an idea. Where is Jay now?

Last edited by Aurafell on 30/06/11, 05:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:15 am

Quote :
=i struggle against the machine, trying to break loose=

Last we saw, in medbay, recovering from her torture of Dormii. Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:17 am

Quote :
=They head to the real Jay, yet still in their dream=

Delthia- She herself is dreaming. That will make this much easier.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:18 am

=goes over the data on impact mode=

still good even if someone got ahold of it only i can recreate it wonder how dormi felt after using it should ask when i get the chance

Last edited by slummyzeru on 30/06/11, 05:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:19 am

Quote :
=i tackle Aurafell and start punching her= I'm sorry. I'm trying to stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:25 am

Quote :
Delthia- Its entirely alright, I feel no pain here, as i have trained in this realm and know how to use it. Now then...

=She reaches into his chest and pulls out something that appears to be a ball of light. Diorrmy stops and she gest up. She does the same to Jay=

Delthia- Mali, do you know what these are?

Last edited by Aurafell on 30/06/11, 05:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:26 am

Quote :
=i stare at her, my face covered in rage and sadness= No, what is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:29 am

Quote :
=She looks at him, holding the two objects in either hand=

Delthia- These are objects that exist in this realm and outside, However outside this world it is impossible to interact with them without intense training and years of practice. Here, it becomes much easier. I am about to link your souls. If it works, it will put Diorrmy at peace, and he should return to his normal self. However, if your souls do not accept eachother, you both wil die. Are you ready?

Last edited by Aurafell on 30/06/11, 05:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:33 am

Quote :
=i spit at her, but do not attack her= Do you think we should wait for Jay before we do this? I don't know what is going on in her dream yet. If there is a chance that she may yet forgive Dormii, I believe there will be less risk. Is there a way for us to see her dream?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:36 am

Quote :
Delthia- No, there is not. However, should we have a success, which is very likely from what i know of you both, she will be completely undisturbed. I should tell you, there is another benifeit of this procedure.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:37 am

Quote :
=i stare at her= The other benefit being...? So far I say yes, but I want to know more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:43 am

Quote :
Delthia- The other benefiet is that you will be able to draw strength from eachother. Your passion for one another will be funneled into raw power. You two beings will exist as if you were one. The downside to this is that should one of you die, the other will likely suffer and unbearable emotional pain that they will carry with them forever. So tell me Diorrmy Mali, are you willing to do it?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:44 am

Quote :
=i continue glaring= I am. Do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:49 am

Quote :
=She nods at him. She forces the two lights together. The float above her hands, swirling around eachother in perfect sync. They fly towards eachother and merge in a great blinding flash. The blue and yellow souls of Dormii and Jay now exist as one. The two essences seperate into two purple lights and fly back into the chests of their respective body=

Delthia- It worked, Mali. Now, Diorrmy Fortuni, awaken anew.

=They exit the dream world and return to Delthia's room=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:51 am

=i awaken, not sure of where i am or how i got here. i see Aurafell= Aura, how...? When....? Oh, wait.

=i gesture as to how i got here, i point to myself and make a walking motion, i point to the floor and tilt my head=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:53 am

=She looks at him and smiles as he makes the gestures with his hands. She laughs slightly=

Delthia- Diorrmy is fine, i can understand you. With each of the flashbacks i regained a part of my memory. I lost my entire memory when i came down in the Pod because i hit my head. But i have it back now.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:55 am

=i sit stunned for a sec= Well, can you tell me how I got here? And can you tell me why my whole body is in pain?

=my head twitches down and up, almost like a nod of thanks= What the hell?

Last edited by BullHorn on 30/06/11, 08:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 05:59 am

Delthia- You have just awakened from the spirit world with me. I have linked your Soul to Jay's. Ill let Mali explain it to you.

=She turns to the young man on the other bed and continues tending his wounds=

Delthia- Hae you met Zeimak?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:01 am

=i hold up my hands= Wait, wait, wait. What just happened? Who is Mali? And you did what? How? Why? She hates me right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:01 am

Delthia- Look into your mind and soul. You will find Mali there. He is a part of you. And now, so is Jay. Let Mali explain.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:04 am

I guess I'll just have to take your word on that.

=i stand, hesitantly and walk over next to her. i stand a distance away from her= Who did you say this was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:05 am

Delthia- This is Zeimak, my son. Mali is the one who helped me rescue him. He was wounded on the way down to this planet.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:08 am

This would be the part where I ask you, how did you get here, and if this is your son, why in the hell did you attack me?

=i cross my arms, my armor clanking together. my hand rests on my knife=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:10 am

Deltha- Ill have to explain some other time. For now, i need rest. I suggest you do the same. You havent slept in days.

=She climbs into the bed across from Zeimak=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:12 am

=i sigh, letting go of my knife. my voice is determined, with a hint of anger= Fine, but I will want answers.

=i walk out of the room and go to my own, falling asleep inside my armor on the bed=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:18 am

=She dozes off=

Delthia- Good night, Mali...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 02:30 pm

=I leave the hotel, and see the new clerk go in, she was wearing a black skirt and a blue v-cut collared shirt. I keep walking.=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:16 pm

=starring off at the ceiling=

how the hell does she have a son, she must be 40 or something!?

ugh... why does everything go bad for me!?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 03:39 pm

=wakes up shortly after sunrise and goes to get some food in the messhall while going over some data he recently found=

-as he starts eating this is interesting wonder if i should tell the others or not either way this will change things going on somewhat
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 06:08 pm

...Kinda hungry...

=gets up heads out to the mess hall=

...For gods sakes! A son!? That`s so screwed up!

Your over reacting, Tar... It`s just a-

Shut-up, sub-concious!

did i just yell at my own thoughts?...

That you did, Tar, that you did.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 08:07 pm

(A few hours had passed)
(He had sat there sitting up on the bed)
(Holding her hand)
(He turns to look at her)
(Her closed eyes)

I wonder on what you are dreaming about.
I can only wonder.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 08:19 pm

=i wake up, still having no clue what Aurafell was talking about=

Mali? She said he was a part of me...but that means evil. Evil is apart of me, I already knew that, but a person? I need answers...

=i get up, keeping my armor on. i don't think to take it off at all, even though my skin is telling me there is a lot of pain going on. i write a note telling Aura I will be in the courtyard and put it on the door to her room. i go outside and practice my weapons, not looking at the spot where i tried to burn myself=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 08:42 pm

=walks into mess hall, sees Zeru=

Hey Zeru, whats up?

=walks over to him=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 08:54 pm

I walk down to the village, pausing to say hi to a few of the locals. I begin to head on over to the post office where Dormii is but i hear the birdsong again and run to the nearest bench before falling asleep.

I wake up again in the UNSC Ship. I walk out the doors after shutting the terminal off.

Right, this has to be the dream. How could i be here?

I search around and run into Dormii stood in the canteen.

DORMII? What ar... Where ar.... Whats happening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next