Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past

Go down 
+7
Skippy
Sunrieon
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
N
Draco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 11:43 pm

=I walk quickly to the poorer part of town, where crime is rampant and law is not practiced by the common man, I continue walking, going through the crime-filled streets, chaos. I get to the wall, and pass through the shielded checkpoint, enter the country-side. I walk down a dirt path until I reach an old house, I walk up to the door.

I knock, and wait.

a maid answers the door, she recognizes me and lets me in.

she leads me into the living room, where an old man is sitting in a wheel-chair, with an oxygen tank feeding him oxygen.

the maid leaves the room quietly.

the old man in the wheel chair turns around, revealing white hair, a soft white beard, and light blue eyes.=

ah, mein freund, it's been some time, hasn't it?

=I stifle a tear=

yes, yes it has old friend.

the years have been kind to you i see, or extremely harsh haha

ah haha, yeah, i suppose they have....

you look troubled, is there something you wanted to ask me?

I....

Don't be a fool! He already knows! Don't play this game! bah......

wanted to ask you.....

=the old man coughs, coughing up blood= well, what is it you wanted to ask me? before i die....

=trying to compose myself=

I met her, the one I had moved to Beta team......

ah, Ashlie Rebecca Cole........ the Spartan..... feeling guilty?

I don't know what to do, I want to tell her but...... things keep getting in the way......

are they? The Doctor I remember didn't let anything get in the way! HE DID WHAT HE WANTED TO DO WHEN HE WANTED TO DO IT!! =the old man was yelling=

HEY! I tried to come back to you! THEY Ambushed me! I was trapped! You should be blaming them for what happened to your legs and Lungs!

=The Old man looks at me sternly=

Nikolaus......

I'm.... I'm sorry...

It's alright, I forgave you long ago

I.......

Don't, just tell her, and don't let anything get in the way. and look, I'm dying from old age, I didn't want you to prolong my life way back when, and i don't now. so don't offer to cure my illness, or repair my legs. the answer will still be no.

I...... but......

=He looks at me like he's my elder

Peter.......

I don't want to here it.

=I can't hold it back anymore, and start weeping, Old Peter Mitnov rolls over and pats my back=

You always were a big softie Nik, alway were. Son't fret about me, my time is down, working with you back in the day is one of the fondest memories i have. when you leave today, I don't think we'll see each other.

=The last of my tears hit the ground=

Good bye Peter. old friend.

Goodbye Nikolaus, man up, and tell her. I don't want to have to come back from the grave and tell you again.

ha! you bet ol'pal.

=I stand up, renewed.=

Gutennacht, and when the time comes, rest in peace.

=I leave the house=

try not to let the past shape your future, God knows it's happened before.... but you've made so many enemies.....

=I return to the Slums, where chaos fills the streets=

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 11:47 pm

=I call a bar maid over=

Bloody Mary, no ice...

Yeah, the first thing I need is alcohol

=I wait for my drink=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 11:49 pm

=She still stands at the window, she watches him as he walks over to the bed=
We don't have to you know...

=She looks back out the window=
Stay here I mean... We have all the credits we need on that card, we don't need to go back...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 11:55 pm

(He takes out the card)
(Looking at it)
@Ash
Yeah, where do you want to go.
The city is our oyster so to speak

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 11:57 pm

=the woman walks back with my drink=

Thanks. =i give her 2 credits=

*sip*

*sigh, what a day...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/11, 11:58 pm

Quote :
=i try the comms again, trying to reach Jay= Jay! Cmon talk to me! Where are you? Are you ok?

=i keep an ear open for her response as i start unplugging the terminal in the room=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:00 am

I hit the comms

Yeah fine. Sorry i didn't respond. Had to hold my breath in a room back there. Got us a terminaly though.

I kick the terminal softly.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:01 am

Quote :
=i pick up the terminal and walk back to the intercomm= You scared me. I got us one as well. Messhall as drop off point?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:01 am

=She glances back to the card in Draco's hand=
We don't even have to stay in the city... We could..

=She sighs, staring back out the window=
It... doesn't matter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:02 am

=Delthia and Zeimak wake up. They get their gear and head out into the courtyard. Before leaving, Delthia takes a note off her door. She struggles to read it, gives up, and sticks it in her satchel for later. They head outside and begin sparring with their spears=

Zeiam- Osov savtath namoi erevv nikeps ot? Terun savsi ei'mann?

Delthia- Ohn. Si ei'mann savy Teirtun. IIsi adu din'erv voemin. IIsi adu voneh nous-rieb. Kevsa kuv oth.

=They laugh and continue sparring=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:03 am

(He looks to her)
@Ash
It does matter.
Where do you want to go.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:04 am

(in the real world, unconnected to the dream)

=i notice Aurafell exit the base and begin training with her son. i stop and slowly walk over, silently waiting for a chance to speak=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:07 am

=She trups Zeimaks legs and knocks him to the ground. She smiles and helps him off the ground. They exchange a sign of peace and Delthia turns to Diorrmy=

Delthia- Hello Diorrmy. I didnt know you were out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:08 am

Nowhere... I was just getting carried away...

=She presses her fingers gently against the glass of the window=
I was just thinking... We could leave this planet... Go anywhere, start new...

=She slowly shakes her head=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:09 am

=i nod= The note on the door said I was out here. Anyway, I was hoping you could give me some answers, if you have the time, that is.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:10 am

Im thinking two might do us. Drop yours off at the mess hall and start looking for more. I'll begin sorting them out.

I arrive at the mess hall and begin plugging my terminal back into the nearest slot.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:10 am

(He smiles)
@Ash
We could.
That is always an option.
We have the money.
We could go anywhere.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:11 am

Quote :
Understood, heading that way now. =i pick up the terminal and start heading towards the messhall=

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:13 am

=i slam the glass on the table=

Ugh! Hey Bar maid! another round!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:13 am

Delthia- Of course.

=She turns to Zeimak=

Delthia- Eivalsu.

Zeimak- Osnol.

=He walks away and goes off to do something else, Dlethia turns back to Diorrmy=

Delthia- So what did you want to know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:14 am

=She continues looking out the window, her hand still pressed to the glass=
Its a stupid idea... Nothing more then a daydream really, there's to much to leave behind...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:16 am

=i look her in the eyes, not wavering= Everything. Who is Mali? What happened? Last thing I remembered was Jay giving herself the scar as my punishment, and going back to the reactor room to continue my mural of everyone.

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:19 am

(He puts away the card)

Hmm.

@Ash
Well.
I dont know.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:25 am

=I slam another glass down=

Still not drunk... I should probably stop...

=i lean back in my seat=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:29 am

I just want to know... If...

=She sighs=
I just want to know the truth...

=She steps away from the window, her eyes dart round the room=
Draco... Sometimes... I think, if the truth is really worth knowing... Whatever it is... Nikolaus knows..

=She drops her head=
But he's trying so hard... He doesn't want to tell me, maybe its for the best...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:34 am

=She sighs=

Delthia- Where do i start? Mali is the inner half of your soul. Your Unconcious self, as he calls it. You exist as two beings in one body. Enoyidob Ovetemann, as we call it. He is aware of everything that you do. He sees, feels, and lives everything that you do. He tried to protect you from yourself when your mind was splintered. He helped me get it back together again, and make you yourself once more.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:37 am

@Ash
My belief is.
The truth sets people free.
If the truth is harmful let it be.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:38 am

This city is so bland, except for this part, good ole' slums!

=i lean back forward=

Anyone wanna play cards!? =i shout=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:39 am

=my eyes widen as she speaks, i nod when she is done= Okay, that explains who Mali is, assuming I can get over someone else living inside of me. And you said that he tried to protect me when my mind splintered? Well, what was I doing?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:41 am

=She sheaths her spear and removes the armor on Diorrmy's arms=

Delthia- You tried to cause yourself infinite pain. You nearly killed yourself, and put others in danger. You nearly killed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:42 am

=She sighs, sitting back on the bed=
Have you ever discovered something true about you past you didn't like..?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:43 am

=i stare at the scars on my arms and hands, unbelieving= I...I don't understand. I did this? How much?

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:45 am

(He looks at her)
@Ash
No, I have not.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:46 am

=everyone stares at me=

no takers?

=i take the cards out and Shuffle them back and forth=

C'mon it'l be fun!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:54 am

Delthia- Yes, you did. Every time they closed, you re-opened them. You lost a huge amount of blood. You should let me trat them. I tried to, but you wouldnt let me.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:55 am

=i keep staring at my wounds= Okay, but keep telling me what happened. Tell me about Evil. Tell me about everything.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 12:59 am

=I continue to shuffle=

so...is no one interested?

*sigh*...What a shame...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:01 am

Delthia- Who is Evil?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:03 am

Mali. The name means Evil. I'm actually surprised that it...he...whatever chose that name. In my culture your name defines who you are. Dormii Fortuni means Dream of Luck, because that's how I've survived my whole life, on luck.

=i start walking back to the base, still looking at my arms= Cmon, you said you wanted to treat them, right? Did you want to treat them out here?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:06 am

=She sighs=
I just want to get out of here...

=She sits close to Draco=
What can we do..?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:07 am

@Ash
We could head back to the ship.
Get those documents?

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:09 am

=I stop shuffling =

Your all boring...

=I put the cards away=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:10 am

=She sighs=
What about the clerk..? Whoever they are...

=She looks back to Draco=
I still don't know about that box... What if it isn't even true? I don't even know what I could find...

Last edited by Quill on 01/07/11, 01:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:11 am

@Ash
I guess we can check if they are down there.

(He stands)

And the box.
Well, couldnt hurt anything

Last edited by Draco on 01/07/11, 01:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:12 am

=I push my chair back=

guess I'll be leaving...

=I stand and put the Cards back in my glove=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:28 am

=She nods walking back to the window=
What if its something....

=She shakes her head=
It doesn't matter now... But yeah.... Your right we should look for that clerk... Find out what happened...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:30 am

ugh...=i walk out of the bar=

I need a nap...

Hotel...

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:33 am

(He takes her hand)
@Ash
Okay.
Lets go

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:35 am

=i stop and look back at Aurafell= Well? Should we go inside, or would you rather we stay out here? I'm fine with either, but inside would be preferred.

=i drop my arms down=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 01:38 am

=She looks at him=

Delthia- Lets go inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next