Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Characters I thought up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Random Characters I thought up. Empty
PostSubject: Random Characters I thought up.   Random Characters I thought up. Icon_minitime11/09/13, 07:23 am

{File access: ENTRNT>J2993>3>7}

{FILE BEGIN}
Name: Slarom Slived, no other known aliases

Appearance: Short black hair, clean shaved, well-groomed, grey/silver eyes, no facial markings.[1] Average musculature, taller height, slightly thinner than average. No scars or marks upon the torso.[1]

Mannerisms: Very polite, pleasant to be around

Notes:
[1]The detainee has silver tattoos all around his body
[2]These tattoos appear to flash when detainee awakens and falls asleep
[3]Detainee skilled in magic but refuses to name who taught him. Claims we would not know anyway.
[4]Interogation techniques have no effect. Detainee ignores pain apparently at will.
[5]Detainee cannot however prevent loss of consciousness.
[6]Detainee was let go after request from Commander. He appears to bear no ill will or antagonism towards us.
[7]Images were apparently altered or tampered with, none of them fit the detainee anymore. Records show no tampering, but I look at them and I can tell they are not him.

{FILE END}

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTc1mDieQI8

Insignia: None

Biography: Slarom was always very kind and generous when he was growing up. He did well in his school, graduating at the top of his class. He started learning magic at an early age and has been constantly growing his skill since then, eventually learning how to change his appearance and body structure and thus eliminate aging. He's had almost no affairs with any of his lovers, simply leaving them on good terms over the years. He's always been respectable in his manners and customs. However, he's always been wanting more. He's always looking for more power, more money, more ownership. Not necessarily fame or respect, as he feels that will simply come naturally as he goes along. His father, knowing this and knowing he could not prevent it, made him follow one rule; if he was going to kill, he could not kill with his hands. "You will not sully our family name by bring blood upon your hands, son." His father said. "I will be watching you and making sure you follow this rule. Break it, and everything you want shall be undone." He has followed that rule to the letter.

More to come as I think them up
Back to top Go down

Random Characters I thought up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: