Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation

Go down 
+4
The Meta
Xion's Memory
Apothecary
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/11/13, 08:10 am

Eve blushed softly, then moved her hair a bit. She stepped closer to James.
"Would you put it in?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/11/13, 08:13 am

"Of course," he said with a smile, kneeling down to tie her hair back with the little ribbon. It wasn't his first time doing this, having done it a few times with Ella. Tying it into a bow, he looked at his handiwork, smiling still. "You look good Eve. You look great." And then, caught up in the moment of being a father, he kissed her temple, arms wrapped around her, albeit loosely in case they needed to move fast.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/11/13, 08:14 am

Eve hugged him back.
"I love you daddy."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/11/13, 08:17 am

"I love you too sweety," he said, tightening his grip before letting go to stand up. "Alright, Tyler, Jen. There's nothing here, so let's move."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 01:41 am

"Right. Where to next?" I ask from the aisle to their right. It was vitamins and such.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 02:06 am

"We head back to the community, it's too dangerous to stay out here with runners around."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 05:17 am

"Good. Because this is crazy." I'd show them my knife, remind them I have no gun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 06:55 am

"Wow, you really are down to nothing," James said. He made for the door, looking through the glass. The way they needed to take looked clear, the dead still gathered around where the flare was. But they'd disperse soon, he knew that much; even dead, people still never seemed capable of being in a crowd. "Okay, here's the plan: Eve, you and Tyler will move ahead of us. Jen, you and I cover the rear, but nobody fire or make a sound unless necessary."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 04:22 pm

Eve nodded, then Jen. The latter passed Tyler her pistol before moving back. Raising her bow, Eve moved forward slowly. Jen glanced at James.
"This is going well."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 07:37 pm

"Yeah....wish it was going better," he said, readying by the door. "Okay, Tyler and Eve, you go first. Now, move." He opened the door, letting them move out as he and Jen followed behind, eyes on the rear as he kept an eye out for any observant dead.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/11/13, 10:55 pm

"Thanks... Jen." I made sure the safety was off before heading out the door. Doing as Jason said, I start making my way back towards the compound. Avoiding them when I can or executing them with my knife if they get in the way. Occasionally looking back to make sure everyone is still there. Wouldn't want people to go missing, especially Jason. He's still our leader last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/11/13, 12:58 am

They were close to the wall when it happened; another runner saw them, screaming when it saw the living running to safety. It drew the attention of two more runners, as well as the other walkers. The three runners charged forward while their slower....cousins was probably the best word, simply lurched onward. "Shit, run!" James shouted, bringing his pistol to bear and firing another shot at the closest runner.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 03:13 am

Eve dropped the other two runners with expert headshots, then began to run. Jen dropped two walkers and began her retreat with Jason once Tyler was away.
"Where is the evac chopper when you need it?" Jen shouted.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 05:29 am

"It's behind those gates just waiting for you!" James shouted, shooting another runner in the face before he heard the 'click click' of his magazine going on empty. "Fuck!" he shouted, turning around to run. He ran straight for Eve, and without warning scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the gates. "Open up, it's James!" he screamed, and the gate began to slowly open, men on the wall firing their rifles to pick off pursuing zombies. James ran in, Eve still in his arms, with Tyler and Jen following close behind.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:04 am

Eve held onto her bow in a deathgrip. Jen kept with Tyler, and once they were safe, she bent over and held her knees.
"So. Fun. Do it never again?"

Eve checked her bow, then hugged James. "Thank you daddy."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:07 am

He let her go, setting her down on the ground as the gate closed behind them. "Any......*whew* anytime Eve." He panted for a few more seconds, catching his breath as his legs burned along with his lungs from the exertion. There were thumps on the gate, as runners threw themselves at the doors trying to get in. A few more shots from the guards, and the thumps stopped.

"Okay....I could use a drink, maybe some food. Shall we check on your mom Eve?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:09 am

Nodding, Eve took James' hand.
"Let's."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:13 am

Smiling, he took her hand and walked with her back to their home.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:49 pm

"Uh, guys? Do you know if Marcus still gives out food?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/12/13, 07:52 pm

Turning to look back at Tyler, James thought for a moment. "Uh, not sure. Find him and ask if you want."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 06:15 pm

"Are you not going to him? Or do you have your own little cache?" I wasn't sure why I was asking him this, it's his business.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 08:07 pm

"I've got my own private stuff, but that's not why. Just not feeling hungry right now is all," James said, before turning to walk back home.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 11:44 pm

Kristy and the survivors of her group, Mark, Jack and Dave, had escaped with their lives, barely. The four of them had been forced to ditch a lot of supplies, but they had the essentials; food, water, guns and ammo. There'd been another three with them originally, but the new zeds had caught them off guard. Kristy had decided to cut their losses and run. So far, they'd survived by scavenging in supermarkets and the more 'morally acceptable' supply areas. But that didn't mean they'd turned over a new leaf, if they could get away with raiding other groups, they would.

Ashley climbed up the fire escape of a building, swinging her legs as she dragged herself up above the claws and teeth of the walkers and runners below. As she climbed up to the roof, gasping for breath after another narrow escape. With the runners around, narrow escapes were the only escape she was having lately; but it was better than getting killed, or getting killed and coming back. She hadn't seen anyone else, and more importantly, she hadn't seen Adam.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 11:57 pm

"Didn't you just say you were getting food..?" I tilted my head, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 12:23 am

"Oh....right. Well, I'm peckish let's go with that. Anyway, Marcus should be with Clara, back in the police station so check with him if you need to."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 02:06 am

Kristy watched out of a window as a walker shuffled past the house they had taken refuge in, while her companions checked for any supplies.
"Maybe we should keep moving," Suggested Jack, "We still have daylight,"
"Yeah, but not the energy," Kristy replied, not taking her eyes off of the street, "Passing out on the road usually ends in death, because we're not carrying you,"
Jack shrugged and sprawled himself on a couch, not bothering to reply past that, not in disrespect, but out of not saying unnecessary things.

Ashley took a running jump at the narrow gap between the two buildings, clearing it easily. Despite the risk, Ashley found it safer on the roof than on the street, which had a few too many zombies, some of which could be runners and bring even more after her. She crept into the building using the roof access, so that she could get back to ground level, because despite the risk, it was the only option.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 04:01 am

"Hahah, alright. I'll see you later, hopefully." I turn to leave as he did, to a completely different direction. But I remember something. "Oh wait." I turn my head back towards him. "Do you know where I can get some more ammo? Or are we all out?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 04:03 am

Stopping, James turned to look back at Tyler. "Uh....I don't think we're out, but I doubt you're going to get any ammo by asking. Last I heard, we were short on ammo so much that now it's being gathered up, and restricted only for scouting runs and patrols."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 05:11 am

"Oh crap. Shoulda conserved it... *sigh* alright, thanks James. You have a good one now. Maybe we can run for our lives another time?" I walk away after saying it. It wasn't a question you answered, you know?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 06:03 am

Chuckling, James declined to answer as he and Eve walked back to the house. First one through the door, he called aloud hoping Hibiki was still inside "We're back!"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 05:45 pm

Kristy heard a crash, followed by a loud curse, before Mark crashed into the room,
"Zeds downstairs, I killed the screamer before it brought more, but I broke a window, they're gonna come in through the front,"
Kristy jumped up, "Out of the back then," She ordered to Mark, Jack and Dave, "Don't shoot unless you have to,". As the group fled, there was another sound of shattering glass and a scream,
"Shit, run!" Kristy ordered again, hitting the safety on her rifle and picking up her own pace.

Ashley stayed low, avoiding the walkers in the street, which were being drawn away by a screamer. She wanted to help, knowing what, who she assumed were survivors, were going to face, but she didn't have the firepower, or the skill. She saw chalk on the wall, a pattern in the shape of a bird, and she recognised it as a symbol she and Adam had used to find each other,
Shit, she thought, I forgot the chalk, pausing briefly, she checked her bag for the small stick of white chalk, and drew her own bird next to the old one.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/13, 07:11 am

Hibiki was up and there.
"I was worried! You were gone a bit too long." She hugged James and kissed him, then knelt and hugged Eve, kissing her forehead. "Welcome back kiddo...Hey..." She touched the bow. "Where'd you get that?" She grinned. "Makes you look cute."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/13, 07:29 am

"Sorry, we were forced to move slower than expected. More of those damned runners.....and I got her the bow," James said, still feeling the warm tingling sensation of her lips over his.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/12/13, 04:36 pm

Hugging her daughter again, Hibiki stood and gave James another kiss. "Thanks babe." She ruffled Eve's hair carefully. "Now go run along and find Sam. I'm sure she'll love your bow."

Smiling back, Eve ran off. "Sam?" She called as she jogged upstairs.

Hibiki watched her go, then leaned against James. "I guess the trip went well?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 02:03 am

"That's one word for it," James said, reaching up to twine his fingers in her hair, gently pulling her closer against him. He was silent as he breathed in her scent. "Ran into some trouble with the dead, had a close call or two. But we made it back.....and I still need to talk with Marcus at some point."

After spending some time with Nomad, Sam had already returned to her room, reading Eve's copy of The Hunger Games (which wasn't that bad a read as it turned out) when she heard Eve thumping up the stairs, calling out her name. "I'm in here Eve," Sam called out as she closed the book.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 02:19 am

Eve slipped into the room, then kicked off her shoes. She smiled, the straddled Sam's hips, leaning down to kiss her girlfriend. "I'm back."

Hibiki snuggled against James. "You're doing great as a father."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 02:49 am

"Heh, I hope," James said. He nuzzled Hibiki's hair, the dark strands tickling his nose.

Smiling, Sam caught her lips in a kiss. "Yes you are," she whispered after the kiss ended.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 02:52 am

Eve kissed again, then nuzzled Sam's cheek. Daddy got me a new bow and..." she turned her head. "A new bow for my hair."

Hibiki sighed softly. "Can we relocate to the couch?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 03:02 am

"Looks good.....but I think I like it better when you let your hair down," Sam said, reaching up to grasp the bow.

Grinning a bit, James dragged Hibiki back with him to the couch, the back of his knees touching the edge as he fell backwards, laying on his back and dragging Hibiki with him.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 03:06 am

Eve grabbed Sam's wrist. "Daddy got it for me...but...would you help me find a way ro wear it that you would like?"

Hibiki giggled as she fell onto James. "Feisty?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 03:37 am

"I don't know, it looks good the way it is already," Sam said, before placing another kiss on Eve's cheek.

"Well I've been running from zombies all day and worked myself up a bit. Figure I need a way to blow off some of the left over steam," James said, kissing Hibiki's neck.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 03:40 am

"I want to wear the bow daddy got me...please?" She smiled softly at the kiss. "I'll make it up...somehow?"

Hibiki grinned. "Then blow off some steam."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 03:56 am

"Sure thing Eve," Sam said.

He groaned a little, wanting more than anything to take her up to their room and blow off some steam. But.... "I want to....but I need to speak with Marcus and Cooper soon. They're going to want to discuss what we should do about the runners."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 03:59 am

Eve rolled onto Sam's side now, cuddling. "So...got any idea how I'll make it up to you?"

Hibiki groaned. "Unfair."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 04:12 am

"Not sure, but I'll think of something," Sam said, brushing her lips against Eve's nose.

"Well.....I can always hold off seeing them for another hour," James said, right before there was a knock at the door. "Mother fucker..."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 04:17 am

Eve giggled softly. "Ok." She nuzzled Sam's shoulder.

Hibiki sighed. "I swear. They live to cockblock you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 04:27 am

"I wouldn't be surprised, I don't see them getting any," James sighed as he pushed Hibiki off and got up, heading for the door. Opening it, he found not Marcus or Cooper or Clara, but a regular messenger, a young man standing there. "Yeah?" James asked, to which the messenger jumped a bit, clearly nervous about something. "James, you're needed at the sheriff's office; Marcus Clara and Cooper need to talk to you, about your friend Ella." That seemed to be all James needed to hear, already moving out of the house and never even bothering to close the door behind him.

"So, was reading your book. Not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 04:32 am

Hibiki blinked, then ran after him. "Wait up!"

Eve giggled softly. "Cool."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 05:03 am

He didn't really wait, running to the sheriff's office. Cooper was outside, waiting for him. "James," he said, stepping forward to greet him. "What's going on Cooper?" James asked. Cooper looked....not uncomfortable. Just like something was coming. "Clara wants to get your friends out of that cell and put to work; the runners have people nervous, and having new friends helping out would go a long way to calming people."

"Yeah....but other than the aim, I can't see you as Katniss. Prim maybe."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 05:05 am

Eve giggled. "Fine with me." She nuzzled Sam again.

Hibiki silently stayed behind James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next