Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gant-SPARTAN-II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:27 am

Name:Gant
Race:Caucasian
Service:G-928
Type of soldier: SPARTAN-II
Motto: "Just go with it"
Skills: Infiltration and demolition
Role: Black Team commander/ Breacher
Location/Assignment: UNSC Cruiser A Moments Peace/Find and neutralize Covenant held installations.
Current Status: Active
Bio: <File Start>
Born to two high ranking ONI officers Gant was immediately volunteered by his parents for the SPARTAN-II project at its inception. Surviving the augments Gant rose quickly through the ranks due to his actions in many battles. Gan's success didn't come with out a cost though, during the Fall of Reach Gant lost one of his arms facing a elite with a sword. The constant warfare and death has turned Gant into a cynical pessimist.
<File End>
Appearance/Emblem: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=gdtking&sg=0
Theme: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=uN0UZ1EM-Jk

I hope my persons ok
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime07/07/11, 07:07 am

Your person is fine. as the story, both your chars and the main, progresses you may wish to expand and add details. but that can be done later. for now: Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:58 am

Uh spartan 2s were hand picked from a list of candidates, you cant just go into it
Back to top Go down

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime07/07/11, 07:00 pm

Ok thanks for the feedback. I will edit and add some details then post the edited version.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:13 pm

sorry if i sounded like an ass...i meant you could make it seem that youwere a worthy candidate
Back to top Go down

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime08/07/11, 07:45 am

Revised bio should be up sometime in the next two days.
Back to top Go down

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime28/07/11, 05:58 am

Sorry my revised bio is so late my computer crashed so I don't know when I will be able to get the new one up
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime28/07/11, 06:19 am

its okay, there is no hurry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gant-SPARTAN-II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gant-SPARTAN-II   Gant-SPARTAN-II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gant-SPARTAN-II
Page 1 of 1