Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SARP Reboot: Part 1

Go down 
+6
Dewsaur
shadowoof
N
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
K
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/14, 12:01 pm

Any questions Rei asked I answered honestly, apart from those about my family, especially those about my father, which I expertly deflected. I wanted to avoid bringing him up, both for safety and to stop myself looking like Elizabeth, who acted as though her own father was a king. After Rei had left, I went back to reading, although I had less time to read than I'd hoped for. Ten minutes before dinner was due to start, I closed my book and left my room. Some of the new students seemed lost, and I pointed them to the cafeteria, with it being in the same place as the last time I was here. A couple of them had mistaken me for a second year, but weren't overly surprised to find out I was only a first year.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/14, 04:03 pm

My time in the obstacle course had been......well, interesting. It certainly wasn't like running through alleys and away from police back home, but it certainly got my arms and legs sore in places, my clothes damped a little with sweat, and a powerful hunger in my belly. That said, I didn't go straight back to my room. Instead, I went to investigate the tree and see if there was someone there or not.

As a matter of fact, there was. One Leofrick Piers, nice guy with a crossbow and still dressed better than myself. We chatted for a bit, but eventually my hunger outweighed my chattiness, so I ended up leaving to head back to my room.

For the sake of avoiding the attention of Elizabeth's kind, I changed into the school uniform that waited in my closet. It itched a little, felt too tight, and I thought I looked like a damned fool.

I now looked like the creme de' la creme. Now, could I walk and talk like a duck?

Leaving my room, it wasn't difficult, finding the cafeteria. After-all, you just had to follow the largest group of students and they'd lead you to it.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/14, 06:31 pm

As per the usual, young Iulius sat in the cafeteria before everyone else. As idle as he was bored.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/14, 07:56 pm

I reached the cafeteria without any incident, though I was quickly pulled into Elizabeth's group again. She was ranting about the food and the fact we had to share an eating space, living space, bathrooms and almost everything she'd seen at the school so far, as well as making sure to tell us all how much better her home was. There were a couple more people with her now, though. A few boys and a couple more girls, all noble, by the looks of them. I ate mostly in silence, occasionally speaking in order to answer a question. Some students were already in uniform, though I noticed that the group I was with hadn't changed, no doubt as a status symbol. I hadn't either, but that was because I'd been reading, not because I wanted to flaunt my wealth.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/14, 08:33 pm

As I followed the other students to the cafeteria, I loosened the uniform a bit. Undid some buttons near the neck so I could breathe, untucked my shirt for more comfort......basically I went for the unkempt, possibly slob student look. It wasn't even a means of expression--I wad just uncomfortable.

Being alone had one downside: No one was there to hold a table or spot for me. Most of the tables were full, so I'd have to either find room, hope the planets would align and someone would give me room, or sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/14, 09:05 pm

The cafeteria was busy for being so big. Some of the guys that I befriended at the dorm followed me in and were laughing at some stupid joke. They pointed to.a table where some friends of theirs held which was awesome because most doctor tables were taken. I was about to eat when I realised that I had forgotten my utensils. I quickly walked to get done when a friend called my name. I looked back to see who called when I ran into someone. I quickly turned to say sorry, the guy looked like he just got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/14, 09:29 pm

"Are they sure they got me size." Marcus could only say as he took the school uniform and got dressed. His build was shown off though the shirt and he loosened it a little to make sure it didn't rip. After that he made it to the cafeteria was easy enough with all the students going in one area but he had one slight problem. Almost all the tables were taken. "Oh bloody hell." He just stood there awkwardly at the doorway looking for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/11/14, 02:07 am

"My bad," I said to the guy I bumped into, feigning a yawn. Matched my appearance. "Took a nap and still waking up." Moving past him, I headed for a free spot that opened up at a table, squeezing myself in between some students who didn't seem to mind me being there.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/11/14, 06:13 am

I push in the last clothes drawer and stand back. It was a bit tough unpackin even if I didn't have that much stuff. Now that I'm looking at it, the room looks the way it did before I touched it. Might have to get more stuff just so it looks like I live here. Later though, for now I try on the uniform. Honestly I didn't get these things, wouldn't personality be something they want us to express? Oh well, I didn't make the rules. However, try as I might, I couldn't not look like a goofball in it. I'd get over it though. Leaving my room, I made haste to the cafeteria. I think I might be a bit late already.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/11/14, 07:48 am

Diary Entry: "Apparently, there were quite a few of us from Magnus' nobility, and by quite a few, I mean six. I knew them all of course, we were not friends, but they had been invited to parties my uncle threw. I knew them by their gentile names of course, as well as their personal names. Sextus Cornelius, Victoria Aurelius, Gaius Julius, Nike Lucretia, Numerius Fabius and I, seven of us in total. We sat in our toga's, or dresses, as respectable women did not wear togas, and looked as our class demanded. Above the plebeians we were surrounded by, as I like to think the other nobles thought.

I wonder in what manner they acquired the weapons we refer to as Souls? Perhaps some eavesdropping is in order."

Iulius slipped the small book he kept into a woven pocket he had hidden in his tunic. Iulius sat quietly at his table of Magnates, idly observing the students of Sanctum, surrounded by his fellows. Victoria and Nike were making idle conversation, no gossiping of the sort, that would be unbecoming of a woman of their station. However, Sextus, Gaius, and Numerius we openly talking about the tide of commoners as well as the nobility or upper class of the other nations. Blatantly remarking as to the sexuality of those from Koga or Perragus, or Lamorak. There was a particular hint of dislike for those from Lamorak. It might have been because there was bad blood, or some past wrong. It could also be because of the detachment of being a noble. It was hard to say, Iulius just listened. The girls conversation was much more interesting, despite its utter simplicity, remarking upon the grounds and their rooms. They were much more down to earth than the boys.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/11/14, 12:33 pm

Shang looked around the room, frowning, as he placed his briefcase up on his bed and straightened his jacket. It seemed his partner had already come, packed, and gone. Shang didn't have much at this point; his case was filled with a few changes of clothing, including a traditional Xian outfit rather than his more commonly worn New Paragus attire, and a small number of trinkets as well as a board game; all things his father had packed him.

Shang rolled his eyes and made his way out of his dorm, leaving the room essentially unchanged, the only new object in the room being his case, on his bed. Shang gripped the hilt of his blade as he shut the door behind him, and looked around the hallway, frowning. He didn't see many people from Xian here, though it wasn't a huge surprise. For now, he would hunt down anyone he could at least pretend to like, before he eventually meets an equal.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/11/14, 08:42 pm

Looking around the room I could easily make out the nobles; sitting at tables, dressed in the same style of clothes (Uniforms non-withstanding), and all wearing expensive clothes. Some of them even had the same look as Elizabeth did whenever she looked at a commoner, which only made it more obvious. My attention eventually went to the crowds of people who didn't have seats, standing idly. Some looked nervous and shy, whereas others were busy talking to friends as they waited for space to free up.

With my food finished, I excused myself from the table and made to return my plate and cutlery.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 12:16 am

It took me a second to realize that we didn't get served here; we had to serve ourselves. That made me wonder, for a brief moment as I got up to grab some dinner, if the nobles would need to get up and get their own food, maybe learn the value of putting in effort to get what th--and there was a servant lifting the lid off a tray to reveal roast suckling pig at one of the noble tables.

Was it cannibalism, for pigs to eat pigs? I gave that some thought, along with a chortle, as I went to the buffet line to get a plate and some food.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 04:03 am

Marcus decided to stop standing there idly and get some food but the other reason was because some girls were eyeing him which kinda freaked him out. he never was a smooth talker when it came to girls. Rushing over he grabbed a plate but kept moving and eventually bumped into someone "Sorry about that." was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 06:31 am

"Meus Avus Julius Caesar unum maximorum bella omnis temporis superavit!" Gaius Julius prattled on. Gloating about his ancestors deeds. At some point the idle ire of Iulius could take no more, "Well," he drawled, "meus magnus patruus, Neptunus, once sent a wave that crashed over all of ocean bordering countries. That, I say, was a great day for humanity." The sarcasm dripped from his tongue like a potent venom. Gaius looked at Iulius with daggers in his eyes, "You're a bastard, what do you know." Iulius rolled his eyes. "Always with the juvenile remarks." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 08:03 am

Geez, was everyone at this school uncoordinated? First one now two different people bump into me. I just want to eat some food dammit! Barely acknowledging him with a small wave, I reached the buffet and began piling on food.

I was starving, and therefore more interested in shoveling stuff into my mouth (no bow chicka bow wows thank you) than I was throwing words out of it.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 08:37 am

Artorias saw the wave and got his own food. Now that he had a better look at people he realised how much taller he was. He also wondered if anyone heard about his town. The town of the famous blacksmith Mr Black. He remembered all the times his father was rough in their sword fights and how he wanted Artorias to be strong and able to protect.

Those were good times and Artorias knew that but for now he moved to the farest table to sit down. He would probably move right through to his destination but he would stop if he got waved over.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 12:19 pm

Moving down the halls, Shang noticed the same thing he'd expected; boredom. Nothing exciting, nothing exceptional, just people trying to fit in and get along. He wanted to go and get some lunch, but his stomach turned at the thought of seeing more of this. He let out a low sigh, as he hunted down the cafeteria, trying to smell it out for now.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 01:13 pm

"Pueri hoc-comprimete!" Victoria Aurelia said to the two boys. Nikolaus Iulius grew quiet but Gaius Julius made a short mockery of her and Iulius, then continued his conversation with Numerius Fabius. One of their servants, for it certainly wasn't any of my family's, brought food to our table. I thanked the servant for his service, which is more than could be said for the others, but the meal was served. So we ate in regal silence.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 03:48 pm

After I'd returned my plate, I walked out of the cafeteria, intent on continuing my book before we attended the orientation. I was stopped by a teacher before I'd left the building, a graying man who looked like he was in his late forties.
"Emeline Winterhalter?" He asked, stopping in his tracks and turning to face me.
"Yes, sir," I said, straightening up, a little surprised that somebody knew my name.
"Daughter of Drake Winterhalter?" He added. I nodded, wondering who this man was.
"We met when you accompanied your father here two years ago," He clarified, smiling. "I was surprised to see your name on my class list. I look forward to teaching you." He said, as he made to continue walking. I moved to let him pass, and continued walking myself. I didn't feel too comfortable with having already met that teacher, it made it seem like I was using my status to get ahead, rather than my own merit.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/11/14, 04:43 pm

If there was one thing living on the streets taught a guy, it was that when you had food, you make it last. It was why I slowly ate my food, savoring each bite not quite like it would be my last, but out of habit. Still, that lasted for a minute, before my speed increased and I was soon shoveling food down my gullet, breaks between taken to drink. Done with my food, I put my plate and tray away, and was.....well, at a loss.

Head back to my room and do....nothing? Walk around the grounds some more? Talk to people? As I kept trying to make a decision on the walk out, I passed by a slightly familiar face. Emeline, the girl from the boat who seemed more....tolerant, I guess, of my presence at the school. Say something, stay quiet? Decisions decisions.

Maybe I'd walk past her with a stuck up, entitled expression. Nah.....just wasn't in me to be them. So all I could do as I passed by, was say "Excuse me," on my way to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/14, 08:49 am

Artorias eventually found his seat which was occupied by no one and gave him a great view of the cafe. He began to eat his food slowly and looked at all the tables. The ones getting served Pig were the rich and the ones with their heads into books and tech were the smarts. There were a few people he would call the Big heads and then there was everyone else. Poor or just normal.

He eyeballed a kid  coming towards him with the look that says stay away and continued to stare. He also got some off looks again from the riches who he guessed didn't like the way he was staring at them but he brushed it off. Artorias was too much in thought on who was worth his time and who wasn't.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/14, 11:22 am

The cafeteria was as bad as the halls. The kids who thought they were elite sitting at their own little corner. Shang looked over the crowds and could tell the people actually worth a damn weren't as pompous. He made his way to get some food, bumping into a few people who didn't get out of his way, before looking for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/11/14, 10:15 pm

Eventually I found the cafeteria (after consulting the map several times) and made my way inside. I glanced over the people inside. Definitely alotta different people from different walks of life. I can already tell there's gonna be arguments and fights. Oh well, I make my way to the bar and grab some grub. I skipped finding a table and sat on the floor, much easier then finding a spot.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/14, 12:21 am

The walk back was......well I'd like to say my quiet walk took a turn for the worse and became an action packed chase with me being hunted by demons. But come on, when does that happen in school?

The reality was, all I could do, was walk back to my room in silence and isolation. Maybe I gave off the wrong vibe but no one seemed interested. Why should they though? Street rat and all that I am, there wasn't much reason for it.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/14, 08:32 am

Artorias noticed a few new people though his watchful eye. One fellow he knew he probably wouldn't like was moving past people like a man who was late for a promotion. He laughed at the thought and finished up his meal before taking one more look at everyone he could.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/14, 01:51 pm

"Scitis, non multi divites hoc sunt." Lucretia mentioned the lack of nobles here. "Scio. sola discrepantia copias est." Replied Nikolaus. The group of nobles from Magnus nodded. It really wasn't all that different from walking the streets of Magnus during the day. Noble or Commoner, you walked the same streets and more or less ate the same food. "Locus in solo nomine." In a diluted sense. "Ad Meum Cubiculum redibo. Vale." Nikolaus said as he got up to return to his room.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/14, 11:10 pm

I got back to my room and reopened my book, hoping to at least finish a couple more chapters. I let myself get lost again, and before I knew it, it was evening and there was a teacher shouting for first years.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/11/14, 11:29 pm

Back in my room, there wasn't much to do. No books of my own to read (surprise, the street rat can read!) and it was the first day so no schoolwork. All I could do was lay back on my bed, hope for sleep to come soon. It nearly happened too.....before the shouting started, someone calling for the first years. With an audible groan I got out of bed, making for the door before realizing I left my soul on the end-table. Fetching it, and making sure it was secured to my waist I left my room and headed for the source of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/11/14, 12:19 am

Just as I returned to my room a voice called for all the first years. I patted my stomach, I had eaten too much and really didn't want to do anything but I had to go. I put my good down and headed toward the call.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/11/14, 12:46 am

Iulius returned to his room and sat on the bed. He did not know how long he sat there, only that some time had passed before being roused by the call for the first years. So off he went to the locus of the caller.

Last edited by Old Nick on 17/11/14, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/11/14, 05:28 am

Artorias heard the call for first years and decided to follow up and go to where they were being called
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/11/14, 05:36 am

hearing the cry for first years, Aurielia pushed Rei off her lap and got up. The girl jumped on her back, and she grimaced. Whatever....
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/11/14, 09:52 am

I had finished my food and quietly made my way back to my room. There I made sure I had everything I brought was still here. And, as if on cue, the call for first years was sounded when I finished. What else was there to do 'sides follow it?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/11/14, 02:07 pm

Shang grumbled, looking down at his empty plate. He heard the call for the first years and nodded, unsurprised; they'd been stumbling around the school for quite a while now.

Great, more wasted time.

At this point, he was growing very agitated. He decided to head to wherever it was they were meant to go, but it didn't really change the fact that he was annoyed out of his wits.

Last edited by Commodore Fallen on 18/11/14, 08:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/11/14, 08:03 pm

Jie was sitting alone eating some snacks in his room when he heard the call got up and headed out of him room with soul tucked away.

Last edited by zeru on 17/11/14, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/11/14, 06:48 pm

"ut Puto hoc id est." Iulius thought standing amidst the crowd of students. "quid iam faciam? quid expectamus?" He wondered.

I suppose this is it. - what am I do? what are we waiting for?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 09:30 am

The first years were led into the main hall, where the tables had been cleared and a stage had been put up. There was a man on the stage, his greying brown hair stopping at his shoulders.
"Welcome to Sanctum," He said once all of the first years were inside, "I am archangel Raphael, headmaster of Sanctum academy. Each of you may be here for different reasons, but from today you will all be trained as angels.
"At this school, we will teach you everything you need to hunt and kill our most dangerous enemy, and by the end of the school year, each of you will be capable of protecting our people. Tomorrow, you will all be tested, both physically and academically, and placed into your classes. All of you should be assembled on the training field by 9:00am."

After the archangel spoke, several other angels came onto the stage to talk, though not all of it was incredibly important, most of it being introductions.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 09:36 am

Good thing Dad thought about my smarts. Marcus thought to himself with a smirk. He hated these types of things but for now he had to resist the temptation of falling asleep which has appeared in his thought more than once.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 11:15 pm

The only person I paid attention to was the Archangel, not bothering to listen to the others as they began to speak. Protect people indeed.....but my people alone, and no one else. Besides, it looked like there were enough students here to make the absence of one guy like me acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 07:30 am

Aurielia and Rei listened, but Auri could easily tell that Rei's attention was on that girl from Lamorak. Peculiar, she admitted. Rei never made any real sort of connections. It did confuse and worry her.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 09:26 am

Artorias began to look around. Their were all types of people and he didn't know who to speak to. He never was any good at talking to new people so he just looked around for one's he knew little about. He saw the guy he bumped into eariler and he saw the rich kids from before. "I can tell this will be like school again." He said to himself while the Angel's talked and than began to listen some more.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 07:08 pm

Iulius was filled, for a moment, with a sense of resounding purpose by this Archangels words. Followed by a sense of dread. He would be expected to perform in a certain way. His family would expect nothing short of perfection. As he was now Atlas carrying the burden that is the world. This was an unwelcome thought that he pushed from his mind. This was just a school. He would learn and do his family proud. Failure was not an option.

"Hostes occidam. Qualis hostis estne?" He thought to himself. For a moment he entertained the idea of leaving the hall, these Angels were mostly introducing themselves and talking about things one might consider trivial. At some point during these introductions one of the soon-to-be-students mentioned the weapon that appeared to them. There was an excited discussion in hushed voices behind him all talking about their weapons and how cool and exciting they were. Nikolaus sighed inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 07:30 pm

I sat there dozing off in what seemed to be some boring lectures about our lives and expectations. An archangel, yes, there is only one them it seems. I wonder what his soul and it's function. Apart from the fact he didn't look that holy he did hold himself well. Soon other angels took his place and continued the lecture. If it weren't for the sudden chatter about souls I would have snoozed off.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 10:46 pm

Great. Just what I wanted to do with my life. No seriously, it is. I want to help and protect people, why else would I come here? I listened very carefully after the Archangel finished. It was kinda boring, mostly telling us who did what here. Still they had to tell us eventually right?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/11/14, 06:28 am

Shang tapped his fingers impatiently, not once even looking at the Archangels direction. His eyes went through the gathered crowds, as he listened to the words of Raphael. It seemed like this was just as he was expecting, though with a rather fun twist to it.

Wait, nine? Oh for Gods... Another early morning then.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/12/14, 04:16 pm

Wondering if the introductions were over, I started to fidget around where I stood, getting stir crazy to the point of moving away in the crowd, hopefully being able to leave without being stopped.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/01/15, 08:23 pm

With the assembly finished, an angel who hadn't been a part of the introductions opened the doors again, and began moving the new students out of the hall line by line. He didn't appear to have his soul with him, but he looked more than capable of fighting with his hands, judging by his size.

Once outside, I headed back for my room. I needed to change, and then go for my run, as well as read some more of my book.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/01/15, 02:22 pm

Artorias like all the rest decided to head back towards his humble abode. Opening the door he stepped in and closed it before walking towards the sword he named Sif. Artoria picked Sif up by the long handle bastard sword usually accompany and moved to a open part of the room before effortlessly swingly the weapon around in many different forms. left swing, right swing, over head their were so many different ways to do so. "Slice the air." Was all he said to himself as he continued to swing the sword.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/01/15, 08:53 pm

Man oh man was I glad that the introductions were over. Practically tripping over myself to get out, I decided to head to my room, get situated before going back out for a walk. I wanted to get another look at the campus, hell get a look at good hiding spots for myself or even my inevitable stash of stolen goods.

Hey I had a skill that needed to be used, otherwise I'd get rusty as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SARP Reboot: Part 1   SARP Reboot: Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SARP Reboot: Part 1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Soul Academy-
Jump to: