Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8

Go down 
+7
The Meta
Justin
Draco
N
Teria
Razgriz
zeru
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:34 pm

=the next morning, I walked out of my room, and made myself a cup of coffee. As usual, my hallucination of Adam was there, sitting at the table. He had a little t.v. in his hands, and he was all eager to share=

I recorded what you guys did last night. I was impressed, though I guess after a year and a half of this, you guys are bound to have gotten good.

=I would have flipped him off, but I just got up, and the coffee was more appealing than giving my hallucination the finger. I sat down, and took a sip of coffee=

Last edited by Daedalus on 10/08/11, 06:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:34 pm

(Lana)
=i laugh and walk over to Kurbis, putting my arms around him=
Probably. If you want, he can do the ceremony. It'd be easier than trying to find someone else.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:38 pm

let's go tell him!

=i grab her and as we walk out the door=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:40 pm

(Lana)
=i chuckle as we walk to the comm station on the bridge=
Don't we have a lot of energy today?

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:42 pm

i just can't wait for his reaction!

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:44 pm

(Lana)
=i chuckle=
I can't wait either.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:45 pm

=He turned off his t.v., and faced me=

So, since I'm you, that means I know that you're considering the job.

=I took another sip of my coffee, and nodded. (Hey, my girlfriend was in the other room, and it would not have been good if she saw me talking to thin air)=

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:47 pm

what do you think he'll say?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:49 pm

(Lana)
I'm sure he'll say yes. He's not one to say no.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:53 pm

no, i mean what do you think he'll say to us getting married?

=we continue to walk=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:54 pm

(Lana)
=i resisted the urge to facepalm=
Oh. I'm sure he'll be glad for us. What do you think Tar-t may say?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:57 pm

Well, I can understand wanting to take the job. That is a lot of money for something so simple. Besides, you'll finally be able to get those ship upgrades. You know, like a real med-bay, and maybe some weapons.

=I decided to speak right there, because this was the kind of thing I just couldn't keep in my head=

Maybe even buy a ring.

=He laughed a little=

Buy a ring, what could you possibly need a ring fo--

=His eyes opened in shock=

No. No, no, no. You wanna marry her? You, an ex, black-ops spartan, is thinking of marriage?

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 06:59 pm

he'll probably be jealous... god knows what he'll say.

=we walk in to the room=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:05 pm

(Dormii)
=i don't find anything I can help with, so I head back up to the Trophaeum, heading to my room to fiddle with my armor=

(Lana)
Let's find out, shall we?

=we walk over to the comm station, ignoring everyone else on the bridge, and I grab a microphone=
Purple to Dreamy, Purple to Dreamy. The exterminator show up yet?

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:08 pm

and scythe too!

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:12 pm

=Adam got out of his chair, and started to walk around the room, clearly upset=

Are you out of your mind? Marriage? You're closer to Vigil than you have ever been. You know that storming there base, and killing them all, is a suicide mission. And you want to get married?

=I sat there, a calm expression on my face, and continued to drink my coffee.=

@ Adam- Look, this is my decision. =I whispered= Miri and I have been together for a very long time, and we have been through quite a bit. I love her, and if you're supposed to be me, then you'll know just how much I love her. I am more than willing to take a bullet for her.

=I let out a deep sigh=

All my life, I have lived in the darkness. I've committed crimes that have left me stained, probably till the day I day. Hell, you're poof of that. But Miri..... =I struggled to find the right words= Miri is the only light I have in my life. Every time I see her, my day, my life, gets brighter. She makes me feel as if I have achieved redemption.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:12 pm

(Dormii)
=i get a comm on a private frequency=
"Purple to Dreamy, Purple to Dreamy. The exterminator show up yet? and Scythe too!"

=i chuckle and respond=
Yeah, he showed up, Purp. Took care of the problem pretty quick. That place you were looking to send your mail, it's open, although that doesn't mean that those damn pests won't come back. Want the address?

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:15 pm

=waits for responce=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:19 pm

(Lana)
=we get the reply=
"Yeah, he showed up, Purp. Took care of the problem pretty quick. That place you were looking to send your mail, it's open, although that doesn't mean that those damn pests won't come back. Want the address?"

=i respond=
Yeah, but really just the street number. I'm sure we can find a house that big. Oh, and uh, that couple I mentioned earlier, they are tying themselves together, knots everywhere.

=i smile when i send the last part and look up at Kurbis=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:20 pm

=Adam got a look on his face, and I knew that look: he felt ashamed for his comments, and he knew exactly what i was talking about=

@ Jason- Look, if you want to marry her, then you'll get no trouble from me. Hell, you're right. If I'm you, then we are in perfect agreement, at least when it comes to Miranda.

Last edited by Daedalus on 10/08/11, 07:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:22 pm

=i whistle "here comes the bride" then i look at lana and smile=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:23 pm

=is sitting in the bridge listening and forgets he has it so they can hear=

this show is boring

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:26 pm

(Dormii)
=i get the message=
"Yeah, but really just the street number. I'm sure we can find a house that big. Oh, and uh, that couple I mentioned earlier, they are tying themselves together, knots everywhere." *whistling Here comes the bride in the background*

=my eyebrows go up in surprise=
Tell them I give my congratulations. And I'm sending you the address now, need a person to do the marrying? I'm sure I can find a guy.

=i send the coordinates with the message=

(Lana)
=i pull him into a kiss as we wait for the response=

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:29 pm

=i kiss her back=

this should be an interesting responce

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:33 pm

(Dormii)
=i hear Zeru's voice on my comm=
Zeru? What the hell are you doing on this comm?

(Lana)
It could be.

=the message comes in=
"Tell them I give my congratulations. And I'm sending you the address now, need a person to do the marrying? I'm sure I can find a guy who knows a guy."

=another voice=
"this show is boring"

=i look at the comm station=
That can't be right. Only Dormii and I have the comm.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:36 pm

zeru...

sounds like someone else has our number...

my target...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:39 pm

(Lana)
=i look up at him, worried=
This might not be good.

=i write the coordinates down and send a reply=
Okay, well, they'll be there as soon as they can. I'll keep you updated.

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:40 pm

would someone mind tellin me what they're planning?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:42 pm

(Dormii)
=i get the response=
"Okay, well, they'll be there as soon as they can. I'll keep you updated."

=i cut the comm and open a new one to Zeru=
It's a private matter.

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:43 pm

well if your planning something i'd like to know incase somethin happens

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:44 pm

(Dormii)
=i sigh=
A friend and her soon to be husband is going to come here, pick something up, okay?

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:44 pm

hello evesdropper! how are you!?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:47 pm

(Lana)
=i get up=
There's isn't anything we can do about him. If we are lucky, he doesn't know what we are doing.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:47 pm

+++Listen for full effect+++

Imagine, the sound of rain drops, and foot falls, young voices in the background. I remember many things, but what I don't remember is old I am with Cryo years added. This has been a mystery to me for many years. It has also been subject to rumor by Marines or ODST's whom have been placed either under my command or to protect me. Other than it not really mattering, considering the fact that I will, essentially, live forever, I've no idea how many generations, or life-spans I've seen come and go.

As I stood in front of my Cryo-tube I realized that I didn't need to be in Cryo. I would live forever, why would I need to be in a Cryo-tube? It wasn't like I was getting any older. Well, visibly so, anyway. I left the room with all the pods with people still in Cryo. Besides, I was 8'8" it's a little cramped in those tubes. They weren't exactly built for someone of my stature. I wondered around the ship, realizing how empty it is without all those souls walking around. Without all those people walking around, chatting to each other. I looked around the empty ship. I was alone. No one aboard the ship could talk to me.

I don't know how long I stood there, looking out the window, into deep space. There is a calming effect, I think, When looking out at the stars. It must have been hours. Or days. It's hard to tell when you have no sun to look for. no clock to tell you the time. Time is relative. A million years could pass and it would mean nothing to the solar system. Maybe a sun will go supernova, or collapse in on itself. Or go red. maybe it would become a dwarf. Only time can tell. Well, time and science. I'm the single oldest man in the galaxy. I would outlive suns, I would outlive planets. I would never outlive time. Father Time would be proud. Maybe one of these days I'd join him at Shadows Fall.

Or maybe Matthias' plan will end me on this ship. He still had the modified Flood form, or spores, on the ship. somewhere. I decided it would be a good idea to look for it.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:51 pm

...what's the worse that can happen?

worse that could happen, he could find out that he's my target...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:53 pm

(Lana)
Exactly.

=i pull his arm lightly=
C'mon. Let's go relax in the forest or something.

=i smile=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:56 pm

they want to get married go ahead but one thing who are they and what else is going is what i want to know

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 07:57 pm

=we walk=

that sounds nice...

(gtg be on later)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 08:00 pm

(Dormii)
It's not something you need to know. They are coming here to pick something up. I know them, they aren't going to try and hurt anyone.

=i turn off the comm unit and go back to fiddling with my armor=

(Lana)
=we walk to the forest. We lay down next to a tree, him resting his head on my chest. i idly run my fingers through his hair=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 08:03 pm

=I sat down again, just as Miranda came out of my room, wearing only shorts and a shirt. I got up, and made her a cup of coffee. She accepted it with a groan of gratitude. We sat down at the table=

@ Miri- Good morning.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 08:27 pm

I found it. It was in the cargo hold. It was sabotaged. It couldn't be disarmed. Hundreds of people were about to die. One crazy terrorist. I heard the steps of boots. I turned into a gun. The security-officer looked at me, and I him. I turned away from him.

"The dispersal-charge was sabotaged. You can check the security tapes. It wasn't me."

He didn't move, he was frozen in place. I followed his eyes, to see what he was looking at. The timer on the bomb. We had ten minutes.

"We need to move all the luggage out of the cargo hold and seal the Cargo-hold."

He swallowed and nodded. He didn't immediately start moving, he lowered his gun though. That was a start. I started moving luggage into the public area.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 10:42 pm

I look over at the two humans. The only other of my kind i have seen. A bang distracts my attention and i turn back to face the door.

Code:
It cannot get through. That door is solid.

I blink as Night appears next to me
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 10:47 pm

=i yawn and nuzzle my head against her chest=

I love you Lana...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 10:49 pm

(Lana)
=i keep running my fingers through his hair=
I love you too, Kurbis.

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 11:00 pm

(Im sent to a Prowler)

(I go through the airlock)

(The captain and I salute)

@Me So you're the strike package, Spartan? Thought I'd get more.

(I take off my helmet)

@Captain With respect, sir, we need to get moving.

(The Captain sighs)

@Me Alright Spartan, well get you on your way. Just be prepared

(I smile)

@Captain I always am, sir.

(Captain nods and turns to the crew)

Captain: @Crew Get the Slipspace drive operational. Move it.

(The prowler goes into Slipspace)

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 20
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 11:02 pm

=i turn so I'm laying stomach down on Lana, my head turned to the side so my face isn't burried in her chest=

I'm so lucky to get a girl like you... cute face, slim waist, healthy breasts, wonderful personality, and a good sense of humor... just perfect.

~random short story: everytime the dvd player was turned on, a strange smell would be floating around... one day i lifted it and there was a dead mouse cooking underneath it. hungry anyone? (delete this if you want to)

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 11:04 pm

(They hear the bang)

Jon-Alright. Im going out there.

Grace-Go on then. Die.

(He looks at her)

(Lynn shakes her head)

Lynn-You both need to shut up. Whatever it is. It cant get through.

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 11:04 pm

=contacts elyon=

elyon can you tell me who the voices were on that comm?

Code:
 of course it will take a short while

no worries

Code:
 i have found the source it belongs to a kurbis steinzer a known bounty hunter

=shocked=

great and he's coming here just what i need a money grubbing bounty hunter on my ship

=starts sealing all important areas=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 11:05 pm

(Lana)
=i move my arms so they are holding him in a hug=
You are perfect yourself, you know. Muscles, but not so large it looks like you strapped balloons to your arms, amazing eyes, your humor, all of it...perfect.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/08/11, 11:10 pm

Code:
No-one is going anywhere. I have isolated the corridor. That thing is trapped out there.

Listen to the girl folks. She knows her stuff.

I grin at the other humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next