Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6

Go down 
+6
Razgriz
Justin
Draco
Teria
Sunrieon
TrashClown
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 02:42 am

what's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 03:02 am

(Lana)
=i wake up, still holding onto Kurbis=
Heavy sleeper, aren't ya?

=i chuckle and kiss the top of his head=

(Dormii)
=i turn off the music and pay attention to Zeru=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 03:44 am

=i relax, my umbrella above us=

Scythe:

*snore*
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 04:02 am

(Jason)

=The day passed, albeit slowly. When it did though, we found ourselves in the Tunis System, and on our way to Carthage. I went down to the cargo deck to get my armor on. I knew I wouldn't need it, but it was something I always did=

I wonder....after so long, will everything I've done be enough to cleanse my soul of this stain? I know I will live with the knowledge of this place for the rest of my life but, I'd like to believe that my actions were enough to allow me live in peace.

=Once my armor was on, I went up to the bridge to land the ship. Of course Argo could have done that, but just like the armor, this was something I did by myself. I found the cliff where the memorial sat, and landed the Serenity on a bare patch of land close to the site=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 04:34 am

=loads up the nova=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 04:36 am

(Jason)

=Once I was sure that the Serenity was secure, I took the elevator down to the cargo deck. I found Miri, Gabby, and Kenny there. They were dressed rather formally. I de-polarized my helmet, and arbhed a brow at them=

(Miranda)

What? Did you really think we were going to stay on board, while you pay respects to our fellow outer colonists?

(Jason)

=I frowned underneath my helmet=

It's your choice. But to be honest, thanks. I always hate doing this alone.

=I opened the cargo doors, and while they opened, I decided to remove my helmet. I wasn't really going to need it. The air was breathable. Fresh and clean; this planet was not quite a garden world, but it had enough plant life to make the difference. We walked up the hill to the cliff. The cliff itself overlooked where the settlement itself once sat. In fact, the buildings were still there, just abandoned. We got to the edge of the cliff, and the memorial sat there near the edge: a massive rock that jutted out. When I had left Vigil, I came back here, to the stone, and used some tools to carve in the names of every person that lived here, all 100,000. It wasn't easy, I can tell you that much=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:02 am

(Dormii)
=i get in the transport=

(Lana)
A very heavy sleeper. I hope all those showeres we took didn't wear you out too much.

=i giggle=
Otherwise, i won't get to spend much time with my blanket.

=i run my hand through his hair as he sleeps=
And that won't be any fun.

(Dylon)
=No Heaven starts playing on my room speakers=
She knows her music...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:27 am

" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen >

**Play Then Read**

(Jason)

=The four of us stood there, silently for five minutes, before I walked to the memorial, and stood in front of the names. I decided to speak then=

Hey guys. Another year's passed. I've met quite a lot of people lately. They're good people, and I think you would have liked them. They say they''l help me take down Vigil, but that's not really why I'm here.

=I knelt down, and took in a breath=

It's been nearly four years, since I was apart of what happened here, and I have not forgotten. I've done a lot actually: most of my old team is dead, and Vigil, the ones responsible for all this, will soon be destroyed. I know that, it can never bring you back, or make up for what was done. I only hope, that it will give you all peace.

Last edited by Razgriz on 07/09/11, 06:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:37 am

ok lets go we'll have draco handle the safe part you fly

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:45 am

(Dormii)
=i nod and head up to the cockpit. I prep it for takeoff=

(Lana)
=i decide to go explore the Trophaeum. I give Kurbis another kiss on his head and then gently move him off me onto the bed. I get up and put on some actual clothes=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:52 am

i have a special camera set up to record the nova explosion and the mines gonna be quite a pretty sight if we luck the nova leaves some debris we can salvage
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:55 am

(Dormii)
=i take off and head off towards the asteroid=
Oh really now?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 05:59 am

think about it this thing is so dam strong i doubt even the nova is enough so the mines are assiting we can ge that metal i can strengthen our suits armor considerably
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:03 am

(Dormii)
That reminds me. Syaa tell you about my new squad idea?

(Lana)
=i make sure Kurbis is okay and comfortable before leaving a note. I head out into the ship to see what is going on and what to see=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:04 am

=The rebels arrive at the hill. The falcon gets fuel and heads back. The Fireteam investigates the facility from a rooftop. The storm gets worst and worst as time passes=

Nolan - It looks like a missile.

Joseph - It looks like it could do some big damage.

Nolan - Lets get out of here, When we get back we will assault it after we get real proof.

*Rebels + Marines*

Marines - Think we should go inside?

Marines - I don't know, It's getting cold though.

Lance - Anything up there?

Marines - Nothing.

Rebel Soldier - You ready?

Rebels - Lets go quiet.

Rebels - Heres a small map, if we go through that building we can get to the center from an underground route and push them out.

Rebels - Sounds good.

Rebels - There is about 18 soldiers here and about 50 of them, and a ship. We need to stay focused

Rebels - Use the storm to your advantage. They cannot see us.

=The Rebels make their way to the building. The Falcon alerts some Rebels=

Nolan - RUN! BEFORE THEY CATCH US!

Joseph - Where is the Falcon!

Nolan - Over there!

=The alarm starts to go off, Bullets fly past the Fireteam as the run off the roof (They are on a glass roof so the glass is breaking behind them, I didn't know what its called, Sorry for the lack of details) The Falcon gets ready as the fireteam make it halfway to the Falcon=

Nolan - Keep running!

=Nolan notices Joseph running a little slow, Nolan slows down, still sprinting.=

Nolan - Pick up the pace Joseph! We don't have time!

=Joseph runs a little faster. A rebel shooting in front of him, He starts to fall through the glass. Nolan grabs his hand as he falls and pulls him up, Christopher and Allen get to the Falcon=

Nolan - I got you. Don't worry, Now... Lets get out of here.

=They get the the falcon and it starts to the leave. Several rockets lock onto the Falcon. The Falcon dodges the rockets. The rebels make their way underground, halfway to the center of the base=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:04 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:08 am

(Dormii)
Well, I've been meaning to talk to you about it. Think you could put in a few extra features unique to each suit? I' only thinking there will be about three or four suits, whichever amount you can make.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:12 am

i'm listening
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:27 am

(Dormii)
=we get closer to the rock=
So, one suit would have climbing claws on the palms and feet, as well as a smaller version of a jackal plasma shield on each wrist. Another would have a wrist mounted machine pistol/gun or something similar, while the other arm would have a riot shield type thing. The third would have mini-grenade dispensers on the legs and arms. And the fourth, assuming we can make a fourth, would have poison needles in the fingertips and a cloaking system.

=i adjust course to deal with the gravity=
Think it's possible? All these would have the details i already gave Syaa.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:32 am

you want a boarding team or hit squad

=laughs=

just joking but why min nade dispensors
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:37 am

(Jason)

=Maybe I was crazy, or just so full of hope that I was in denial, but I thought I heard over the wind, "all is forgiven, but never forgotten." Yeah, maybe I was in denial, but it made me feel better. I got up, and walked over to the edge of the cliff, stopping only three feet from the edge. I looked out, across the valley and towards the remains of the settlement. The sun had started to rise over the opposite end. When the light hit me, I felt.....as if a stain had been wiped away=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:44 am

(Dormii)
=i chuckle at his comment=
There was this old video game, back in the 21st century called Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The main character, after being upgraded, had the ability to fling miniature grenades in a 360 degree ring around him. In a ship, it's easy to get surrounded. Besides, it doesn't take much to kill a person. Why waste energy when it just gets amplified by the small spaces?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:47 am

=chillin the med bay listening to some cool kicks=

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:49 am

i can do those as for 360 tossing not so much but they'll be done who you got as fighters
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:55 am

(Dormii)
As long as they have a bit of force to them, it'll be okay. As for the fighters, we'll see. The tournament is showing a few promising people. Whether or not they will accept is a whole 'nother matter.

=i land on the asteroid=
Okay, let's go.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:58 am

=starts hauling the nova to the center=

is it me or is it breathable in this rockl
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:00 am

(Dormii)
I think it is...

=i help move the nova along with Draco, who seems to almost be asleep=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:04 am

something seems odd

=sees a dot on sensor=

saw soemthing
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:09 am

(Dormii)
Let's just get this NOVA planted and get out of here.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:10 am

=they plant it=

we should take a break just incase can't fight tired
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:15 am

(Dormii)
=i shake my head=
Draco is half asleep anyway. We just need to get out of here. Those mines will hit any minute.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:18 am

(Miranda)

=I watched as Jason talked to nothing, and then walked to the edge of the cliff. I knew he wasn't crazy. It was just a way for him to, pay his respects. When he turned around, I noticed that something about him had changed: He seemed, not happy, but less moody. He reminded me a medal that had been cleaned of all grime=

(Jason)

Okay, let's go. Let's go back to the Trophaeum.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:19 am

relax this thing is moving so dam slow it'll take awhile for that to happen lets get some rest
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:21 am

(Dormii)
Well, let's at least go get some rest back in the transport. Feels safer in there.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:23 am

=they head to the transport and activate it's camo=

night guys

=falls asleep on bench=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:28 am

(Dormii)
=i nod to the others as they fall asleep. i sit in the pilot's chair and relax=

(Lana)
=i head to the messhall and grab some food to eat. i sit down and think about what to do=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:28 am

(Jason)

=We got back aboard the Serenity, and a few minutes later, we took off. While Miri and I went to the crew deck, Gabby and Kenny headed for the engines. They wanted to "check," on something, but if I was any judge in the twinkle in their eyes, I had a good feeling of what they were about to do. I did not care, so long as they did not make the ship explode (Bud dum, ching!)=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:40 am

(Artyom)

=He wakes up.=

Ow...

=He notices the people in the Pelican.=

WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE?!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:42 am

(Dormii)
=i look back at Artyom=
A while ago.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:44 am

=He stands up, leaning against the wall.=

So... Did you *Cough* Plant the NOVA?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:46 am

(Miranda)

=Jason and I went to bed, though we didn't quite go to sleep yet. Argo was in control of the ship, and he was already piloting us back to the Trophaeum, so there was no need for anyone to man the ship=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:46 am

(Dormii)
Yes, yes we did.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:47 am

(Artyom)

So where are we now?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:48 am

(Dormii)
Still on the asteroid.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:50 am

(Artyom)

Wait... So you planted the NOVA, and *Cough* are still on the asteroid?!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:51 am

(Dormii)
Yup. I was planning on taking out in...about a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:54 am

(Artyom)

Okay *Cough* then...

=He sits down, looking at his leg.=

Maybe I should've stayed in the Med-Bay longer...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:55 am

(Dormii)
You probably should have.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:58 am

(Artyom)

It probably wouldn't have been so bad if your friend Zeru hadn't made me crawl all the way to find this Pelican... *Cough* So what are you going to do with me now? Kill me?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime07/09/11, 07:59 am

(Dormii)
Only if you keep trying to kill us. I even have a method of killing you in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 6
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next