Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"

Go down 
+7
The White Wolf
Justin
Razgriz
TrashClown
Draco
zeru
Teria
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 12:53 am

Quote :

Dormii has lost his arm, but now has a prosthetic made from a Forerunner shield world.

Jay/Shelby is now back on the Trophaeum, and has revealed herself to just about everyone.

Delta is destroying UNSC worlds with no mercy to it's inhabitants.

Draco is dealing with several things. One of which being the return of his feelings for Lynn, his old squad-mate and love.

Xazhi has just now confronted Delta.

The Trophaeum and crew are now on their way to fight Delta and his army.

Jason is now part Forerunner, having some of the latent DNA re-activated. He is currently on Haven, a Forerunner Shield World overlooking the control room with Miranda.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:12 am

=heads to the messhall=

should be there in a little while
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:14 am

(Dormii)
=i keep eating, still trying to get used to my new arm=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:19 am

(Draco)

=He removes his helmet and lays his head on the table=

(Rain)

=I look around=

Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:29 am

(Dormii)
=i pick up a spoon, and crush it again. I facepalm=
Are you kidding me...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:32 am

(Draco)

=He goes into a short spasm that stops after ten seconds=
=He puts his head up=

=He begins shaking slightly=
=He stands and walks off to his room=

=Everystep, the spasms get worse=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:37 am

(Dormii)
=i decide to just relax and act like it's my normal arm. The plates go from locked flat to open slightly. i reach for another spoon and slowly grab it=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:38 am

(Draco)

=His eyes glaze=
=He exits the messhall=
=Soon falling down into spasms=

(Rain)

=I sit down at the table=
=Kane comes back online=

*I am sick of that A.I.*
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:39 am

(Dormii)
=i see Draco collapse. i drop the spoon and go over to him=
Hey, Draco, you okay man?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:41 am

(Draco)

=He stays silent=
=Only sounds coming out are small grunts=

=Spasms=

(Andrea)

=She calls out from the table=

*He needs his pills!
They are in his room on the desk!*
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:44 am

(Dormii)
=i grab his helmet and take it with me, so Andrea can tell me what to do. i run off to his room, the plates rippling=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:46 am

(Andrea)

=She is anxious, scared=

*Okay.
All you need to do is take a pill and force it into his mouth.*

*Oh God...why is it happening now.*

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:47 am

(Dormii)
=i get to his room and go inside, i put the helmet down as I look for the pills=
What is causing this?

=the plates ripple faster=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:53 am

(Andrea)

*God if I know...I thought they stopped!*

(Draco)

=He falls deeper in oblivion=

I am nothing...

=His spasms pick up=

Let me die here, bury me.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:54 am

(Dormii)
=i grab the pills and the helmet and run back to the messhall. i tilt his head back and force a pill into his mouth. i hold his mouth closed=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 01:56 am

(Draco)

=The pill goes down=
=The spasms slowly cease=

=Eyes deglazing=

Why save a damned soul

=He puts his head back=

Why save me
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 02:03 am

=The five 808th ships sit motionless, awaiting commands from Delta=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 02:19 am

(Dormii)
Hey. You okay?

=i put a hand on his shoulder=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 02:20 am

(Draco)

Yes...
Thank...you...

=His eyes looking past Dormii=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 02:25 am

(Dormii)
You sure? That isn't something that just goes away like that.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 02:51 am

(Draco)

=He stands up slowly=
=Still sort of numb throughout his body=

I need...some time.....alone...
Get my...head clear...

=He heads off=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 02:59 am

(Dormii)
=i nod and sit down at my table again. The panels ripple slowly, then every once in a while give a fast wave=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 03:30 am

(Jason)
=I was going to yell at Silver for teleporting Dormii without his permission, but looking back, it was honestly a good choice. Dormii had to get back to the Trophaeum. I would have joined him, but a) I had responsibilities here (at least until I could find a way to leave and not leave Haven exposed) and b) I hate spiders=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 04:02 am

(Dormii)
=i look at my arm again. it's skeletal, made of a dull gun metal grey. It looks close to what the human skeleton looks like, if the bones were fused together. The panels are hinged at the center of my arm. Not the elbow, but at the center of the "bone," all in a row. The blades are visible at all times, but contract, then move up past the edge of the "cover", then expand when they are needed=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 04:55 am

Nolan - Keep pushing through the alleys!

Marine - Go left! Where are the pelicans?

Pelican 1 - Firing.

=Missiles shoot at the Covenant blocking the road ahead=

Marine - Left, Now!

Nolan - We are in the safe zone. Get in those buildings and don't let the Covenant break through.

Marine - Squad, Go to those vehicles and take cover behind them.

Pelican 1 - I see loads of Covenant heading to the Safe zone.

*20 Minutes until Frigate fires*

Tanks - We are hitting heavy resistance.

Nolan - Get out of there before the Frigate fires all over the city.

Tanks - We will tr----

=A tank gets hit by a banshee bomb, killing the driver=

Tank - We just lost a tank, we need help!

Pelican 2 - Firing.

=The pelican fires at a banshee, shooting it down=

Tanks - Go now!

Commander - Firing the frigate. Get those fuckin' tanks out of the danger zone.

General - Fire everything you have.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 05:17 am

(Jason)
Okay Silver, just to clarify: you can't leave Haven, because Haven itself needs a caretaker?

(Silver Light)
Correct. Why?

(Jason)
Well, is it possible that you can make a replacement? Something to stand in for you while you're absent?

(Silver Light)
Hmm, it is possible, and I do have the parts needed to make a temporary unit.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 05:47 am

(Dormii)
=the fingers are a bit shinier, more like polished silver than dull metal. They buzz slightly, as if I was standing next to a high voltage power line. It's kinda unnerving, but at least I have a new arm. the plates shivered as I thought about the fingers buzzing. i got up and went off to my room for sleep. i took off my armor and put it on the stand. i climbed into bed and fell asleep. The plates in my arm slowly open and lock fully open=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 05:53 am

(Jason)
Great, then do that. I mean, make it so that all it can do is simply watch over Haven, and direct defenses where needed. Also, make sure that it recognizes you or me as it's commander, and it must obey any order we give it.

(Silver Light)
Very well. The process should take me only ten minutes. After that, I shall join you on your ship.

=I got to work creating my stand in=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 07:28 am

(Silver Light)
=I had finished making my stand-in, "Extinguishable Light"=

Hello. You will be my temporary replacement for Haven. You have already been downloaded with all protocols and standard responses for any situation that should occur while I am gone.

*EL*
Affirmative.

(Silver Light)
Wonderful. Now, I shall be going.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 03:25 pm

Code:
Finished. Forerunner models uploaded. Spacial restrictions off. Realistic mod....

Yeah yeah. Finally jeez. Now i can get some rest.

I head on back to my quarters and take a nap
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 04:49 pm

(Jason)
Silver, did you finish your stand in?

(Silver Light)
=I teleported into the Control Room=
Yes. My replacement will monitor Haven until I return. Now, shall we go to your ship?

(Jason)
Sure. Miranda, you ready to leave?

(Miranda)
=I had been browsing through some files for the past hour=
Yeah, let's go.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 05:22 pm

(Dormii)
=i dream of yet more past events with Jay. i dreamt of when she told me she was still UNSC, that she didn't truly love me. I woke up when she put the biofoam in my throat so I could breath. i sat up, breathing heavily. the plates on my arm were locked flat, but slowly opened. I started crying as I remembered that time=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 05:55 pm

=walking around the living quarters=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 08:21 pm

=He is sitting on his bed=
=He bangs his hands into his head=

Why now...
What is causing it...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 08:22 pm

Scythe:

=i look in the fridge on my ship=

at least there's a sufficiant amount of alcohol and pizza...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 08:59 pm

still not there
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 09:31 pm

[RECORDING: 12:57 PM]

I got off the Troph before everything happened. I made it to some planet called "Harmony", I've been here for about three weeks....and....well. IT ain't that bad. The locals talk about some ancient treasure secrets in the mountains...people go there...and never come back. But hey, I'm a risk taker....I will be laying these out all over the place. IF anyone finds this one...I will be in the local mountain ranges.

[END RECORDING]
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 10:14 pm

[error]
Due to unforeseeable circumstances and outcomes David and the Doctor were inextricably separated once more. Though, the reasons for the separation are that only a Precursor would know. David found himself lost, wandering through space in an unknown sector of the galaxy. the Doctor, found himself in a serious of convoluted places. The nature of which he could only guess at. After the doctor had recovered on the Black-Hand ship, he and David discussed what had happened, the Doctor was only able to give David his thoughts on what happened and his own conclusions, which for the most part were confusing and filled with terms that very few people would know. The Doctors apparent 'Awakening', as he described it, occurred somewhere in the center of the galaxy, he presumed it to be someone close to the center. Now, What the 'Awakening' was, was something he did not know, he, after several tests, believes that his genetic structure had been completely changed, in short, he believed that he was no long of the Homo-Sapiens species. Whether or not his conclusion is correct remains to be seen, as the only way for it to be confirmed would be through genetic test done by someone other than himself. He also concluded, through some more research that at around the time of his 'Awakening' a geas of sorts activated in a youth he had been testing on some years ago, he presumes that at around the time the youth began to feel more angst than usual and behaved in such a manner that was unlike him, possibly even exhibiting traits that might have interfered with Electric-currents, but unless he could do tests to prove this he could only speculate. He also mentioned to David the coming of an Old-Ship, something spanning from before the Precursors, something from closer to the center of the universe. He tried describing it's size to David, but couldn't, later after their talk he had his AI take a sort of mental image, the Ship itself was frightening to gaze upon, no one could look upon and walk away un-changed. The sheer size of the ship was about the size of a large planet. Beyond it's size and age he could not tell David anything else, as he could only grasp at conclusions drawn from nothing. ultimately he told david the true reason beyond his 'protection' and the assembly of his team, the reason being the combined trackers, they were placed in them at a time most unpredictable, would attract a certain party, this party being an enemy organization that they were at a 'Cold'-war with. David was confused at first but ultimately accepted the fact that he had been used by yet another organization, much like ONI did to him before years ago. The Doctor formally apologized to David saying that his original intentions were purely for the sake of getting to know him better but ultimately due to events out of his control dragged david into the scheme. After which he told David the locations of several bases of both the Black-Hand and the Enemy-Organization.
The Doctor, as stated previously was separated from David, is now on a Planet by the name of "Harmony". His eight-foot-eight Masculine figure slowly picked itself up from the ground he had apparently been sleeping on. He had been on Harmony for a few days, or weeks, he couldn't remember. The shack he lived in was small, the clothes he wore were worn. He resembled an Adventurer, cargo-pants, Combat boots, white-t-shirt, blue denim jacket with the arms folded up to just below the elbow. After looking at his ragged self in a broken mirror, he left the small shack. The sun was bright, he could feel the tropical weather tugging at him. He left his hut and began too walk to town to talk with the locals. Passing by several houses, some of which were abandoned, or belonged to missing persons, one of which had an a door left ajar, His curiosity getting the better of him he entered, activating an Audiotape while cursing the ceiling as he had just bumped his head. Hearing the words "Troph", "Harmony", "Locals", and "treasure" he replaying the audiotape, listening more intently this time, focused.
He then place the tape in his bag, and headed toward the base of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 11:19 pm

[RECORDING 1:30 PM]

I'm walking up to the entrance now. It's looks....beautiful. I can't wait to see what's inside. The air is getting lighter, hopefully I won't have to go that high. Anyway, I wonder if the treasure is good? But....I'll keep this Log at the mountain entrance, I'll keep going through.

[END RECORDING]
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 11:32 pm

(Dormii)
=i calm down enough to get out of bed and get some clothes on. i head out to the messhall, silent=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime22/09/11, 11:40 pm

(Silver Light)
=I arrived in the Control Room=
So, are we ready to go?

(Jason)
Yes. Transport us to my ship.

(Silver Light)
Very well.

(Miranda)
=I got close to Jason, and put a hand on his shoulder. Golden light swallowed us an instant later, and we were aboard the Serenity. I promptly dry heaved=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:09 am

(Jason)
=I knelt down next to Miri=
You okay?

(Miranda)
=I started to feel better=
Yeah, I'm fine.

(Jason)
Okay.
=I stood up, and saw Silver hovering in front of me=

(Silver Light)
So, this is your ship?
=I floated around, observing the interior of the ship=

I must say, it is not bad. Of course, if you'd like, I could make some modif--

(Jason)
That's nice Silver, really. But, I like my ship just the way it is.

(Silver Light)
Very well. So, where are we going?

(Jason)
=To be honest, I hadn't really thought about that=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:11 am

(Dormii)
=i sat down after grabbing some food and started to eat. The plates on my arm were moving slowly, in sync with each other=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:14 am

(Jason)
Well, I guess for now, let's follow the Trophaeum. They said something about stopping genocide, so I'm going to help, in whatever way I can.

(Silver Light)
Would you like to mobilize Haven's fleet?

(Jason)
Hmm, not yet. Let's see what we're dealing with, then I'll decide. I'd rather not reveal a Forerunner fleet, and find out it was for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:22 am

Scythe:

=I down my fifth shot after finish my 7th slice of pizza=

ugh... i ate too much pizza...

= i sit down clutching my stomach=

Talfie:

= i get out of bed and head to the mess hall, i walk in and grab some bacon=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:24 am

(Silver Light)
Very well. Would you like me to guide us out of Haven?

(Jason)
Nah, I've got my own A.I. for piloting. Argo, take us out of here.

(Argo)
Yes Jason.

=I took control of the ship, and guided us towards the exit=

(Silver Light)
Hmm, another construct. It is, primitive.

(Argo)
Oi. watch who you're calling primitive!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:24 am

Dragon wrote:
[RECORDING 1 PM]

I'm walking up to the entrance now. It's looks....beautiful. I can't wait to see what's inside. The air is getting lighter, hopefully I won't have to go that high. Anyway, I wonder if the treasure is good? But....I'll keep this Log at the mountain entrance, I'll keep going through.

[END RECORDING]

~1:20pmish

The Doctor finally reaches the base of the mountain. He had talked to some of the locals to try and discern where exactly this man went. After a few minutes of questioning he figured it out, no one wanted to show him, he didn't find that shocking. It wasn't a long way to the entrance, he was almost there.

1:50PMish

He finally got to the Entrance, and lo-and-behold an audiotape, he begins listening to it while admiring the beautiful entrance and his present surroundings.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:26 am

=The other ships in the 808th fleet still lay silent, awaiting orders. They suspect something is wrong aboard the Comet, and prime their weapons. Meanwhile, the guards aboard all the ships are busy at work maintaining the full prison-loads of slaves they have captured=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:28 am

(Dormii)
=i see Talfie. I wave=
Hey Taffy.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:32 am

=comms draco and dormi=

we're about to exit slipspace head to the main hangar asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next