Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"

Go down 
+8
The Meta
Moose
N
Razgriz
zeru
TrashClown
Sunrieon
Teria
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:19 am

(Dormii)
And nosebleeds.

=i grab the tape and start wrapping it around the handle=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:21 am

that's not funny...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:24 am

(Dormii)
Wasn't a joke.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:27 am

=One of the spiderlings from the hive in the Trophaeum's hanger creeps out of the hive and into a vent=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:29 am

there's nothing i can do about the whole nosebleed thing...

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:32 am

(Dormii)
So, when you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you are going to nosebleed on them during your first time?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:35 am

the first time already happened...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:39 am

(Dormii)
You know what I mean. Intimate, not...that.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:45 am

... oh.

well, anyways... how long does that take to make?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 02:52 am

=the sensors detect movement in the vents and seal them off=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 03:08 am

(Jason)
Okay, now that that's all taken care of, there is the matter of where you will all live. In other words, which cities you, and the rest of the 5 million people here, will live in.

(David)
Is there any real difference in the size of the cities? Is there a a capitol?

(Silver Light)
All the cities are more or less the same size, except for the fifth. It is the largest city, by only another mile in diameter. It was meant to serve as the capitol of Haven.

(Grimm)
Then who gets the capitol?

(Jason)
For now, no one city is dominant. Whoever does get the capitol, is no more powerful than any of the other council members here.

(Nagasae)
Still, who will go where, and how many will accompany them?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 03:14 am

(Dormii)
Not long.

=i finish wrapping it, and I cut it. I take a few large nails and hammer them in place to keep the tape in place. I fill the slot for the blade up with a powerful adhesive then take the blade and put it in place in the handle=

There you go, now you just need to decide on decorations and put them in place. But first, we let the adhesive set over night.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 03:24 am

(Jason)
Well, first off all, I don't want to divide any families, for the sake of keeping things even.
=I thought for a moment=

Look, first things first: tell everyone the situation. The number of cities available, and the choice of where they'd like to go.

(Carolyn)
Do these cities have names?

(Silver Light)
Yes, but not pronounceable in your tongue.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 03:34 am

(David)
How bad they be?

(Silver Light)
One of the names is Thulionum.

(Grimm)
That's not so bad.

(Silver Light)
There is also Ghibalbumlexorica.

(Nagasae)
Okay, maybe not that one.

(Jason)
Okay, I have an idea. Silver, go over the list of names. Everyone else, listen, and determine which ones are the easiest to pronounce. Any that aren't, we'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 03:36 am

(Dormii)
=i watch as Tar-tun heads out. I go off to the pool room for a soak=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 03:53 am

(Jason)
=It took a few minutes (and a headache or two) before we were able to pick out only two names we could pronounce: Thulionum, and Chrelium=
Okay, so that's two names we can all live with. What about the other three?

(Alvin)
Why don't we name them after the colonies that we lost. That way, we have names for the cities, and the people can feel a little bit more comfortable?

(Jason)
That sounds like a good idea. What names do you have in mind?

(David)
Well, my colony was called, Osea.

(Grimm)
Yuktobania.

(Carolyn)
Emmeria.

(Jason)
Then, why don't we name the three cities after the colonies?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 04:00 am

(Dormii)
=i go into the pool room and take off my gear and my shirt and shoes and dive into the pool=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 04:05 am

(Nagasae)
That will do.

(Jason)
Okay, then we may also have a way of deciding who goes where. First of all, we need to decide which cities will get the names.

(Silver Light)
Inheritor, there is a holographic interface on your suits left arm, that may help. Simply think, 'map.'

(Jason)
=I did just that, and all of a sudden, a holo of Haven appeared over my arm. Five dots blinked, showing the cities, arranged in a circle around the inside of the planet=

Okay, now, who wants to live at this city?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 04:08 am

=he find my self in the mess hall=

(sorry i fell asleep)

=he falls asleep=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 04:16 am

(Jason)
=Ten minutes later, we managed to choose which cities everyone would live in. It wasn't as hard as it sounded: for the cities named after the colonies, the civilians from the colony, would live there. In the end, David Anderson took control of Osea (which was also the capitol city, but he didn't let it go to his head) Grimm took over Yuktobania, and Carolyn claimed a city as Emmeria. Nagasae, and her people, took the city of Cherlium, while Alvin took Thulionum. We manged to transport them all by means of teleporters (which was bound to make them all sick) and an hour later, everyone was working on where they would live=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 04:57 am

(Jason)
=I had returned to the Serenity, via teleporter. Miri, Gabby, and Kenny were waiting for me=

(Miranda)
So, what's going on?

(Jason)
They're staying, and they've all gone to their own cities. I'll stick around for a bit, make sure they get settled in nicely.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 05:11 am

The Two Headhunters decided that, since the Trophaeum was apparently a Rebel ship, they would be unable to contact the UNSC for a directive or change in plan, because of this, they decided to get off the Trophaeum and observe the growing town.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 05:20 am

(Dormii)
=i took a deep breath, and dove to the bottom of the pool, like usual. I enjoyed the weightlessness, it was a short break from everything=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 05:32 am

=Meanwhile, deep in UNSC space, the massive ONI prowler, Point of No Return, was all but invisible within the blackness. Deep inside, in the room known as Odin's Eye, the three heads of ONI, the ones in charge of everything, watched a video of recent events. They watched as the fleet of ships they had sent, to attack the Azure Comet, the 808th fleet, and the Obsidian Wolf, were decimated by the combined efforts of the massive Super-Carrier, the hidden carrier in the fleet, and the back up fleet that had arrived. However, what truly caught there eyes, was the group of Forerunner ships. Six in total, yet they were what really mattered, what truly caught the attention of the three viewers=

*Rear Admiral Rich*
Unbelievable. A fleet. A fleet, and it still gets torn to shreds. By six ships! And they didn't even destroy any of our ships. They just took out their weapons!

*Captain Gibson*
Well this is just great. Just fucking great. We go through all the trouble, of massing one of the largest fleets at our disposal, and it gets destroyed in minutes.

*Vice Admiral Parangosky*
Gentlemen, I think you are leaving something out: the Forerunner ships.

*Rich*
What about them? There's not a damn thing we can do against that kind of power.

*Parangosky*
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Look closely at the Super-Carrier.
=she zoomed in on the super-carrier. An image of a ship came up: it was larger than a prowler, and the words, Serenity were painted on it's side=

*Gibson*
My god, the project actually worked? Dragon's Teeth, worked?

*Rich*
Heh, I guess not even the fall of Vigil would stop Harper.

*Parangosky*
Indeed. Our lost tooth, Jason, has returned. The key, finally found the chest.
=She looked back to the ships=
Haven, has been found.

Last edited by Razgriz on 30/09/11, 05:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 05:39 am

*Rich*
Still, it's not like we know where the damn place is. All we know is it exists. And I doubt we'll be able to catch Jason. He managed to elude Vigil, and then destroy them.

*Parangosky*
True, but we won't have to track him.
=She opened a file, showing past intel gathered on Jason's activities after Vigil=

All we need to do, is bring him out of hiding. And I think I know the perfect lure to use.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 05:46 am

=checks the salvage removal=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 06:11 am

(Dormii)
=i come up well before i need air and dry off. i head off to my room and go to sleep, bringing all my stuff with me=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 06:16 am

*Back on Haven*
=Many of the people had found that the buildings in the cities had rooms. Each room was already stocked, with a bed, dressers, hell, even bathrooms. Some went straight to sleep. Others went to find the food areas, with help from the sentinels. Still, others tried to explore, though some areas were locked down=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 06:49 am

(Jason)
=I was in the mess of my ship, trying to cook a meal for the crew. Hey, we had yet to find a decent cook to replace me, and I was still very good at it. I mean, Miri could have tried cooking, but.........Miri once burnt an egg. A boiled, egg. I don't know how. Oh, and in the process, she almost set the ship ablaze. We both swore, to never mention the incidednt again. Ever=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 08:24 pm

(Nexumil)

=A smallish ship, about 1 mile wide and 1 mile long, begins to approach a planet. (Olympus)
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 08:29 pm

=is at the bridge and detects the ship=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 08:43 pm

(Nexumil)

=The Ship prepares to enter the Planet's atmosphere.=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 08:45 pm

=troph fires a warning shot at the ship and elyon sends it a message asking state ur business etc=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 08:53 pm

=The crew notice the warning shot, and recieve the message. Due to the fact they cant understand human, they carry on.=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 08:56 pm

=the troph fires a shot shot hitting the ship causing minimal damage=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 09:07 pm

=Hanakor is woken by the blast. He stands up, and heads to the bridge.=

(Hanakor) Wtyuye huie?

(Utrion) Retuy! Tyeiuie!

=He opens a comm with the firing ship.=

(Hanakor) Vat... Tyhi Vo Vou Vant?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 09:13 pm

=sends a message saying do youb speak english=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 09:19 pm

(Hanarok) Vo! Ve vare vot vuman!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 09:28 pm

=elyon sends a translated message saying state your business or be blown to bits=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 09:46 pm

Ve vre vere von vexploration!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 09:53 pm

=opens a comm=

who are you and why are you exploring in a restricted area
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:03 pm

Ve vare ve Vexumil. Ve vesplore verstricted vor vot.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:06 pm

restricted area means off limits
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:08 pm

Ve vare vot vimited vy vestricitions!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:11 pm

=the troph move over the ship and uses a grav lift to force it into the hangar before sealing shut and he heads there=

then count yourselves prisoners
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:17 pm

Vat vis vhis?!

Ve vo vot vean vo varm!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:19 pm

=arrives at hangar=

your trespassing
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:20 pm

Vow? Ve vecieved vo votice vof vespassing vefore vapproaching ve vlanet.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:23 pm

until we sort this out your not going anywhere near the planet
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime30/09/11, 10:24 pm

VAT VIS VHERE VO VORT VOUT?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next