Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Zephyrian War: Uprising

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/04/12, 11:50 pm

-Sarah-

=The soldier nods=

I will notify everyone now

=She shakes her head and presses a button on the chair. Soon all of the screens in the base show her face=

The enemy has captured a good supply of men. Namely the leaders of the Royal Guard and the Stealth Force. I want every able bodied soldier to load up and head straight for Sovereign. I want them back and I want their leader brought to me directly. Is that understood!? Notify the people of Sacred Meadows as well. We will need them. GO!

=She presses the button once more. Shutting off her face from the screens. The base rumbles with life as everything sets up=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/04/12, 10:57 pm

=Warren shakes his head=

Warren: No. I may die, but so will you.

=Leo's face is stone. His voice, unaltered=

The Great War has begun. It is time for a change.

Warren: I thought you were loyal to us. TO TERRA!

I am sorry, Peace.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/04/12, 11:11 pm

=Warren shifts his head to look away=

Warren: Why.

Classified

=He turns his head quickly towards him=

Warren: Do NOT. Give me that shit!

Personal reasons

Warren: Being?

A new Zephyre. It deserves to hold it's head in pride. Not be laughed at. The only way to do this is for a change.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/04/12, 11:20 pm

Warren: Before this war came. WE HELD OUR OWN PRIDE! After Aaron got his shit together. He began to rebuild. YOUR ASSASSINS KILLED HIM BEFORE.

=He pauses. Taking a moment to calm down=

Warren: Before we were able to get to the rest of Zephyre. Then Sarah came. She began the total rebuild. Slowly. Things take time. Do you think this will help!?

Under a new ruler. Under the true leader. We shall obtain victory

Warren: There is no point in talking to you.

Pilot! ETA?

Pilot: Half an hour

You have a while before you die. Pray. Be forgiven for your sins. Or perish in the flames.

=Warren smirks=

Warren: Not a religious man. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 11:00 pm

-Freemont/Sacred Meadows-

=Ships begin to burst out of the city, filled with newly trained JII's and other soldiers. They rip through the air as the traverse over the land. Heading straight for the core of the rebellion. The men and women are willing to risk their lives to end this war=

-Sovereign-

=The ships near the capital of Yolsen. It had once been a respected town, like Freemont, but with the shift in power, came the entire destruction. It is amazing that the current government had stayed in power for so long. The city was burning from the most recent riots. Gunfire from the Sovereign Army lights up the dark. Each bullet flying into a rioter=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 11:11 pm

-Sovereign-

=They begin to descend. As they do so, bullets begin to ping off of the body of the transport=

Pilot: Fuckin rioters. Alright. We're landin now. Get out there and protect the high priorities

Soldiers: Yes!

=The transport begins to come under heavy fire as they near the landing port of a tall building=

Warren: So, what will happen to you afterwards.

=He had not made eye contact with Leo, but made it a point to let him know he was talking to him=

Nothing

Warren: Doubt it. You'll die by the rioters.

No. I won't.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 11:29 pm

=Warren smirks=

Warren: No, you won't die by them.

=The ship lands and they pour out. Sovereign Soldiers surround Warren. Leo is located up front=

Let's go.

=They begin to march through the building. It is a cleanish building. This would probably be the only actual livable area within the city. Everywhere else is either in flames or about to be. There are picture frames on the walls around them. Burned pictures. Underneath them a name of a former ruler of this region=

-Ships en route to Sovereign=

=The ships nearest the ocean fly over it. It would be another full three hours or so until they even hit The Canyon=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 07:55 pm

-Sovereign government building-

=They continue the march. They pass through many halls filled with plants and pictures. Pristine white halls with only a few dirt specks. A group of officials pass them, as they do they hug the wall. Another five minutes pass and they are asked to stop at a checkpoint=

Agent 21. Reporting in for delivery of Leader of the Royal Guard of Freemont

Guard: I.D.

=Leo shows his identification towards the man and they are waved through=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 08:31 pm

=They pass through another hallway and enter a room. It's circular. A desk on the far end. Soldiers stand in a line with a cloaked man sitting in a chair. He speaks almost in a whisper as his throat hurts. He had begun to lose his voice and any willing to live=

???: Ahh. My second in command. Agent 21.

He is with us sir. When shall we begin.

=The man sort of laughs=

???: In due time. First we must send a video feed to all of Terra.

=He turns to one of his officers=

???: Is it all set up?

SS: Almost, we need one more connection and we will take their air waves.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 08:30 am

???: How long will that take?

=The soldier shrugs=

SS: Like I have a clue. Could be an hour. Could be less. Depends on when we establish...

=Another soldier speaks up=

SS2: Connection Established. We now have control over the air waves of Terra.

???: Good.

=The man coughs=

???: Throw our guest to the ground and set him up.

=Two officers grab Warren and throw him down towards the ground. They arrange him so he is on his knees with his arms outstretched=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 08:35 am

Warren: This won't end well for you. You know this.

=The man nods=

???: I've planned it out. It's all fine.

=The man coughs again=

Warren: Really? What?

=Warren's voice is sarcastic. A two rhetorical questions=

???: It would ruin the fun if I told you.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 04:20 pm

=The cameras within the room turn on. On the region of Terra, all televisions turn to view the strange man's face. Many people are confused, but the one who is most startled is Sarah. The screen within the Royal Hall flicks on with the cloaked face=

Sarah: What is this! What is going on?

RG: Unknown my lady.

Sarah: Figure it out then.

=The Royal Guardsman salutes and runs off=

=The cloaked man smiles=

Bourn: Hello, pardon this broadcast. We will return to regularly scheduled programming after this. My name is Alexan Bourn, but that does not matter. What matters is the end of this war. The complete takeover of the Terra Army. The complete restructure. No more shall my people be second rate. No more shall my people be laughed at.

=As he is speaking the transports near the Great Canyon=

SS: Sir, we have company nearing.

=He nods=

Bourn: Deploy the EMP shield.

SS: Sir!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 08:44 pm

-Terrian Army-

=Something appears in front of them as they begin to near the Canyon=

Pilot: This isnt good.

=The frontal ships hit and pass through the shield. The ships are EMPd and begin to go down=

Pilot: BRACE FOR IMPACT!

=The nine ships fall down into the Canyon. Exploding on impact=
=The remaining nine ships descend. Underneath. Soldiers from the Yolsen Army begin to fire upon them=

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 09:24 pm

-Sovereign Government Building-

Bourn: It is our time. Our time to really end this war.

=He coughs as he motions for the cameras to be turned to Warren and Leo=

Bourn: Sarah Creed. Leader of Freemont and Leader of Terra. You know these two soldiers. The head of your Stealth Force and the head of your Royal Guard.

-Freemont Governmental/Military Building-

Sarah: No...

Bourn: Leo has something to tell you. Don't you Leo.

=The cameras turn to only face Leo=

I am Agent 21. Second in command of Yolsen's Army.

=Sarah's eyes grow wide as he talks=

Sarah: A traitor...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 09:38 pm

=He unsheathes his Katana and goes into a stance with it while facing Warren=

This is what must be done. A message will be sent that we will not bow down.

Bourn: Please, 21, use the pistol.

I will.

=Warren sits there on his knees. Broken bones from the chopper. Who he thought was a friend, about to kill him. He sits there with dull eyes=

Warren: My final words.

=He looks up to Leo=

Warren: Terra. Will. Win.

=With one fell swoop of his arms. The blade cuts through Warren's neck. Blood begins to pour out of the wound. The head lands and rolls to the wall as the body drops. Blood pooling nearby=

Sarah: NO!!!

=Her shriek is filled with rage and sorrow=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 10:27 pm

=Tears fall from her eyes as the cameras focus on the headless corpse=

And now. To claim my place

=He sheathes the blade and takes out the pistol from it's holster. He aims it towards Bourn=

Bourn: Lead this region well. 21.

I will

=The trigger is pulled four times. Each shot hitting their marks on Bourn's body=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime07/04/12, 10:59 pm

=As the body drops. Leo turns towards the camera=

Yolsen is under a new leader. One that will win this war.

=The cameras shut off=

Clean up this mess.

=The soldiers around begin to take the bodies out of the room=

=The forces of Terra drop onto the ground and unload=
=One by one the soldiers come out of the transports. Filling the air with bullets=
=JII's run up towards the frontlines and begin a massacre of the enemy troops=
=A General from both sides yell out=

TG & YG: DO NOT LET UP! KILL THE BASTARDS!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/04/12, 03:26 am

=Leo takes a seat in the chair and sighs=

To gain what I want. I must betray the ones I love

SS: Sir! The rioters have broken down the main door! They are heading up now!

=He nods=

Good. Let them.

SS: Sir!?

To end this war. There can be no leader of an opposition.

Do as I say.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/04/12, 03:33 am

SS: The Terrian Army have passed through the EMP field. They are currently fighting our forces outside of the Great Canyon. Course of action?

Let them fight.

=The Officer salutes questioningly, but leaves=
=He sits there. Facing everything that he has done. As a man. As a soldier=
=He takes his blade off and lays it across the desk=
=The rioters continue to fight their way up to him=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/04/12, 03:41 am

-The Canyon-

=Soon the fighting begins to dwindle as the enemy forces are put against the edge=

TG: Send them over the edge!

=The final minutes are had as each person is killed. Dropping down into the Canyon. A graveyard now=

I am a SOLDIER.
Head of the Stealth Force.
Where fighting occurs we end it quickly and quietly.
When there is bloodshed.
We have caused it.
We are the Deathbringers.
Under the true leader.
Under Sarah... Creed...

=He hears them approaching and stands up=

Rioter: This way. Guards are up here.
Rioter: Why ain't they shootin us?
Rioter: Who gives a shit!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/04/12, 04:32 am

=He bows his head as they enter in=

Rioter: You killed the big man?

=He nods=

Rioter: You want to help this region?

=He shakes his head=

It would not matter. I have sealed my fate. No matter what I do, I will be hunted down.

Rioter: Then call everything off and turn yourself in.

=He looks up=

I had planned for you to kill me.

Rioter: You killed the man that brought so much shit. That other guy was your friend. Right?

=He nods=

Rioter: Why did you kill him?

To not directly be killed by the soldiers in this room.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/04/12, 05:01 am

=He sits down on the chair. Looking at the desk. Addressing a soldier=

Take down the shield.

SS: Sir!

=The soldier turns to a neaby computer and shuts down the shield=
=He presses a button on the desk to broadcast his voice throughout the city=

All soldiers. End your fighting. This war is over.

=He closes his eyes and waits=

=A the shield pops the Terrian Army gather up in the transports. They fly over Sovereign and slowly begin to descend=

FS: By god.

SMS: Riots. Leo had better still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/04/12, 06:02 am

=The transports land within the government building. After about fifteen or so minutes they reach the floor that Leo is on=

=They enter the room. The rioters had left and so did his soldiers=

General: Leonardo Viacci. You have committed crimes against the region of Terra and her people. You are to here-by be arrested and wait for the trial. What say you?

I have nothing to say. Take me away.

=He stands and is taken out in handcuffs. Night had fallen upon the region and with it. A spectacle. Lights began to flash above the world. Similar to Earth's Aurora Borealis. The lights shine above the cities. So beautiful. As Leo is taken out of the building via transport he looks on at the spectacle=

The war has ended with outer beauty.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/04/12, 06:12 am

-In the days that had followed the events prior. Leo had been sent to prison under high treason. Services were had for those that had lost their lives during the war. The day the war had ended became known as The Day of Lights on Yolsen and The Day of Souls on Terra. With no real person to handle Yolsen, Sarah has taken the responsibility as leader of both Yolsen and Terra. Cities had begun to rebuild and new laws were passed to help those in dire need. Zephyre. A world under the Great War. A world under great chaos. Has come under peace. For now, that is-

-I thank you for following the tales of Zephyre. I apologise for the long breaks that I had taken. If you are fearing something may happen to the good people of Zephyre, do not worry. They will be brought back once again. I thank you again for your support-

Much love,
Draco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zephyrian War: Uprising   The Zephyrian War: Uprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zephyrian War: Uprising
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: