Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5

Go down 
+10
Sunrieon
Moose
zeru
The Meta
N
Draco
The White Wolf
Razgriz
TrashClown
Paarthurnax
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:08 am

(Jason)
We didn't murder you Delta. You have the Flood to blame for that. Speaking of which, while we're on the subject, what in the hell made you bring them here?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:10 am

De- Flood? You do know there's no water in Space, right? That was some kind of Alien Bioship. And we made a blind jump so we didnt get killed. A lot of good that did i see...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:13 am

(Jason)
I guess that was your first encounter with the Flood then. Well, if that's the case, I'll forward you all data we have on them. Anyway, as to what we did....... You were in bad shape, when Sigma and Xazhi brought you here. Barely alive, holding on by a thread. We rebuilt you. You should be fine, though I guess that you'll have trouble walking for an hour or so, maybe more.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:15 am

De- No, Inheritor. I want to know exactly what you did to me. Something tells me I wont regret asking Sigma to transfer me back to a LIFE body.

Si- It can be done.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:18 am

(Jason)
Very well. Your nervous system was shot to hell, so we had to grow you a new one,and build it back into you. Nearly all of your skin was gone, either burned in the explosion or lost to sub-zero temperatures, take your pick. Organ damage was sever, but those were cloned, so they should be fine. Bones were shattered, broken. We had to mend the bones that could be saved, and replace the ones that were lost, with grown bone.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:21 am

De- Very well. Sigma, prepare the Azure Comet. We're going home.

Si- Already done. Xazhi is awaiting your return.

De- Good to know you got the message.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:22 am

(Jason)
So, I guess that's it? No goodbyes, or hellos? or thanks for bringing me back from the dead?
=I stood there in my armor, neither in their way, nor completely out of it=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:24 am

De- I would thank you, Inheritor, if there was not so much hatred between my people and yours.

=He begins putting his armor back on. Sigma turns to Jason=

Si- You have my thanks, Inheritor. Im sure Alpha's as well.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:27 am

(Jason)
Well, that's a start I guess. Look, I know that there is no love lost between our two people. Believe me, I know. But I was hoping, that at some point in the future, we could perhaps discuss the possibility of peace?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:31 am

De- Perhaps one day, Inheritor. But for now, we must return home. We are negotiating peace with the UNSC currently. Or rather, trying to stop them from acting like children. Either way, progress is slow.

=He finishes getting his armor on=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:32 am

(Jason)
That is all I can ask. I look forward to the day, that we do discuss peace. Now please, follow me. I can get you all back to Alpha Base.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:33 am

=Delta, Sigma, and the three SS follow Jason=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 01:36 am

(Jason)
Silver, transport us back to Alpha Base, at the airfield.
=I turned to face my guests=

Quick warning, though I'm sure you four are already aware: first timers on the teleporter have a tendency to puke.
=no sooner did I speak, then golden light envelop us, and we were sent to Alpha Base=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:38 am

=When they exit the teleporter, Delta is slightly disoriented for a moment, but quickly recovers. He steps forward to follow Jason, along with Sigma and the SS=

De- Our races are quite different. We are not as easily affected by the same things as eachother.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:42 am

(Jason)
Never said you were. Just felt you deserved some fair warning.
=I looked around: we stood in the airfield of Alpha Base, close to the same transport ship that brought Sigma and Delta here=

Well, looks like this is where you guys leave.
=I decided to take my helmet off=

Look, I know that when we last met, it wasn't really at the best of times. That my actions, caused a lot of hardship for you and your people. But please, can we consider what was done here the first step, to peace? That's all i want for my people: peace.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:51 am

=Sigma and the SS board the Transport. Delta stands on the ramp, facing Jason=

De- You disabled all of our weapons and defenses, allowing the UNSC to flood into the Obsidian Wolf unchallenged. After they took more lives than we have even finished counting, you send in flying death machines with lasers to fight them. Personally, i would not have seen the difference between friend or enemy with those things, and im sure nobody else did. And even after all of that, you have the balls to come and ask the council for custody of a million plus humans of the UNSC to spare them from my hand. When my people are safe from threat after a hundred or more years of war and fear, then we will negotiate. Untill then, we will continue to fight, against the UNSC and anyone else who will challenge our right to live in peace as free people. Good luck in your future, Inheritor.

=Delta steps off the ramp and into the transport. The ramp comes up and closes, sealing shut. The transport takes off=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:54 am

(Jason)
All I can ask.
=I repeated to myself in silence. I watched as the transport took off, before I turned, and headed back to Alpha Base=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 02:57 am

=The transport takes Delta and the SS back to the Comet, before taking Sigma back to the Silver Void. Delta heads up to the bridge, and after a brief conversation with Xazhi, the six ships head to slipspace towards the Obsidian Wolf=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 03:02 am

(Jason)
=Once I arrived at the command center of Alpha Base, I hailed the fleet=
All ships, come on down. Patrol frigates will remain in orbit though, and I want patrols to be rotated every five hours. Other than that, come home for some food and rest. You've earned it, after all this shit.

=I ended the call, and left Lt. Tucker in charge of things. A few messages came in for me, mostly from the Council. They wanted to know what happened. I put it on my to-do list, but right now, I just wanted to get some sleep=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:07 am

(Lana)
=i smile and give him a quick kiss=
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

=i manage to get the blade up and cut one of the strands of web=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:16 am

(Jason)
=After taking the teleporter back to the Serenity, followed by the lift up to the crew deck, I walked onto the living quarters to find Molly and Miranda, sitting at the table, looking exhausted=
Hey ladies. How as your day?

(Miranda)
=Molly and I had, not more than an hour before, returned to the Serenity, taken separate showers, dressed, and were relaxing when Jason got back=
Oh, nothing special. Molly helped me get some sparring practice an hour ago.

(Jason)
Really? You know how to fight?

(Molly)
Not really. Miranda helped teach me. And in return, I do the chores for a month.

(Jason)
You don't know how to fight? But, you signed onto the military. You had to know that you'd need to be able to fight.

(Molly)
Yeah yeah, I didn't think it all the way through. Bite me.

(Jason)
=I did my best to keep a straight face, but hey, these moments are rare. The laugh bubbled up from inside my stomach, then burst out of my mouth=

(Miranda)
=I couldn't help it, I joined in on the laughter=

(Molly)
=My face started to heat up, and pretty soon, my head just dropped down into my arms, folded over the table=
Okay, just get it out of your system.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 07:33 am

Tired, I just woke up. And a little hungry, but that can wait.

I smile back at him

So how goes the whole being captain thing?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 11:32 am

=He smiles as she does=

So far, so good.
We've arrived at a refit station, so we'll be here a few days.
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 12:42 pm

(Jeremy)

=I look up to see Leann walk in, which was very surprising=

Leann? What are you doing here?

(Leann)

Hey, we need to talk about your actions back in space.

=I grab a chair and sit next to his bed=

You know. That was my Pelican back there. I hope your happy.

(Jeremy)

=I sat up in my bed=

Well at least I stopped whatever Captain Fledgers was planning. If he managed to turn that many ships agains Alexander, we have a problem.

(Leann)

No shit Sherlock. I'm still upset you crashed my Pelican. I won't forget that. That was my second one, now im getting a third one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 03:49 pm

Tera Zarmakee
General
Unknown City

The General quickly arrived back to his warriors, he saw them sleeping softly, time to wake them.

"Warriors, mobilise!"

All of his warriors quickly jumped up and gathered their gear. Some were a lot faster than others, however they all got up.

"What is it General?"

"Something attacked me, it was not human nor Covenant, a parasite if you will. We must move now!"

All of them rushed out of the door running back through the city.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:19 pm

Tar: hey draco.

=turns to the women=

and who. is. this?

=he glares at her=

Scythe:

=smiles=

me neither
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:32 pm

(Lana)
=i give him another kiss as I continue working on the strands=
When we get out of here, you are SO going to get it.

=i wink, jokingly=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 04:44 pm

(Jason)
=we laughed like that for a while, then settled down. I motioned to Miri, for her to walk with me, and she obliged, her face a mask of joy. I knew it was a mask, because I had seen it far too many times. We both walked back into our room, and her face instantly changed to one of worry=

(Miranda)
What's going on?

(Jason)
What have you heard as of late?

(Miranda)
Not much. Haven't really had time to listen to anything really. Why, what happened?

(Jason)
You remember that fleet of massive ships? The one controlled by Delta?

(Miranda)
Yeah, the guy that was destroying colonies, and whom you negotiated with for the release of all these people.

(Jason)
Well, long story short: He died a week ago, and I offered to have him brought here, and revived. Well, it worked. He's back on his feet, and from what I can tell, back to his usual self. We talked, and while he is open to the idea of peace talks, he won't talk with us, until he is sure that his people are safe, for good.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 06:59 pm

=When the six XNNO capital ships emerged from slipspace near the obsidian Wolf, they found their armada being overwhelmed by a UNSC fleet of unimaginable number. They moved in, and began firing in all directions. They took multiple hits from full-on broadsides. Delta was in a fury, raging that Jason really had been the one to cause his death, and that he was pulling a diversion for the UNSC. He ordered Zeru Ishtar aboard the Trophaeum to jump to Slipspace towards Haven, and attack. He jumped, and the battle raged on. Xazhi went to the Hanger of the Comet to meet with his son. Telling him to load up what he could aboard the Eirav Wing, and flee to Shadow of the Moon, he also gave instructions on where to find an old friend of his who would be able to help. The Kid took off, and went into Slipspace. The battle raged, and many ships were destroyed=

Last edited by Xazhi on 17/08/12, 06:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:03 pm

Tar:

well?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:09 pm

(Lana)
Hold on...one more...

=the last strand is in a hard to reach place, but I can get it. After a few more tries, I manage to cut it=
And done. We are officially web free.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:10 pm

Scythe:

woohoo! freedom!

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:12 pm

=He turns his head back towards Tar=

Shelby.

=He shakes his head and returns to Shelby=

You said you were hungry.
You want to go get something to eat?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:13 pm

Tar:

well it's about time i found out!

those damn spiders nearly trampled me!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:15 pm

(Lana)
=i put my arms around him=
Not from me you aren't, mister.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:16 pm

If it means getting away from....

My eyes flicker over to this 'Tar'

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:17 pm

Tar: woah, woah, woah...

what's wrong with me?

Scythe: aww man
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:18 pm

=The Trophaeum approaches Haven. Zeru and the new crew of SS prepare for battle=

Last edited by Xazhi on 17/08/12, 06:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:19 pm

Your attitude for one thing.

I stare at him unemotionally
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:19 pm

(Lana)
=i chuckle=
What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:20 pm

Tar: and what kind of attitude would that be?

=raises an eyebrow=

Scythe: nothing...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:21 pm

(Lana)
Uh-huh, sure.

=i hold the knife up=
I still got a knife in my hand, dear.

=i smile jokingly=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:24 pm

=He stands from his seat, taking with him a journal=
=His eyes dart to Tar. His voice commanding yet soft=

End it. Now.

=He looks at Shelby and nods=

Alright then, let's go.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:25 pm

I offer my hand out to Draco

Lead the way
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:26 pm

Tar:

well god strike me down for having a few questions

=he throws his hands in the air=

Scythe:

*chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:27 pm

=He takes her hand and leads her out of the bridge and to the messhall=

Do not worry of him, Shelby.

=He places the pocket journal into his pocket=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:29 pm

(Silver Light)
=I had returned to the control center, when my sensors detected a signal in slip-space. A ship, unknown in origin, was heading for Haven. I sent out an alert to the fleet, to assemble in orbit. It didn't take them long to mobilize, and fifteen minutes after the alert was sent, all bases were prepared, and the fleet was in formation. I also sent out the main warships from their towers, as well as signal the Inheritor=

(Jason)
=I was about to explain more to Miri, when Silver told me about a ship heading for Haven, a big one=
Crap, it never ends. Look, I gotta go. We'll talk later.

(Miranda)
Got it. I'll be here.

(Jason)
=I left the Serenity, and took a teleporter to Alpha Base. Then a transport up to the Silver Hawk. Once I was aboard, I made my way to the bridge, and hailed the fleet=
All ships, same procedure as before: do not fire, unless they fire first. i want to know who we're dealing with.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:31 pm

Who said i was worried.

I give a short laugh

So...Food....
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:32 pm

Tar: yeah just keep walking you F***ing assholes...

=his eyes glare=

Sunrieon:

woah someones a little on the upset side!
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime20/01/12, 08:34 pm

=The Trophaeum exits slipspace. The ship's appearence was clearly XNNO, but the name of the ship on the side is what gave it away as the Trophaeum. It began moving towards Haven, not even slowing itself=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next