Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2

Go down 
+4
Teria
The Meta
zeru
Draco
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:02 am

"Dammit i refuse to be held captive like this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:03 am

Me: I would get use to it, we are going to be here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:05 am

=i throw her back in the cell= Then convince me to let you go.

I'm not convinced of anything easily.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:06 am

"what does it take to convince you?" i look at Dormii
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:07 am

=i get in her face, i look her straight in the eyes= A glimpse of who you really are.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:08 am

=X No Giga Docks with the Obsidian Wolf. He brings the peices of metal to the military base there, to an expert in XNNO and Human technology=

[Giga] What do you make of this doc?

=He sets the metal down on a table in front of them=

[Doctor] I'm not sure. Ive never seen this happen before. Im sure i can make something of this. ill just need time.

[Giga] You've got all the time in the world, Doc. Ill be in the barracks if you need me.

[Doctor] Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

=Giga leaves the room to the barracks and the Doctor begins to study the metal peices before begining to work on something=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:08 am

=I play around in my medical bag, acting as if I wasn't listening=

Me: You know what I think? I think you should be somewhat nice to him, there are 5 killing machines on this ship and we have no escape. =directly to Juli= You may have killed one, but you can't kill them all.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:15 am

-Warning, Ship on approach, will be boarding within the next 5-10 minutes-

hmmm, Sophia, play me some Sunshine (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQXVzg2PiZw&feature=related)

Certainly Dr. Oehlberg
=Music begins playing on the intercomms throughout the ship=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:20 am

i ignore snow "you want to kmow who i really am? fine ill tell you, im a sparten, a third generation sparten, an expendable warrior and part of beta company, why am i not dead even though there is no Beta company left, well that is because i wasnt there dureing operation TORPEDO where ONI decided to send 3 of my best friends to their deaths, the worst part is that they called the operation a sucess. thats right a whole company of soliders where sent to die and why? because were not considered human thats why, to the military we are all numbers, digits that a expendable and nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:22 am

=i stand back up= and so you decide to prove them all wrong and destroy a ship full of people that you don't know? To take from others what was taken from you?

Last edited by bullhorn on 17/05/11, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:23 am

We drive up to the ship's Hanger Bay.

"How do you expect to get through it sir?"
"Does this thing have weapons?"
"No."
"Then ram through."

The ship accelerated through the door, not taking much damage, and landed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:26 am

Me: He has a point you know

=Trying to fight a losing battle with bordum even if it involved getting punched by a super enhanced person=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:26 am

"i was told that if i keep disobeying osders ONI will make me disappear"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:27 am

Sophia- the ship has landed in the docking bay
Dr. Oehlberg- I suppose I should head out and great them?
Sophia- that would be, unexpected.
Dr. Oehlberg- Perhaps, lets see.

=The doctor heads over to the Ships location to greet the Rebels, little did they know of the horrors that are held in cryo in the underbelly of the ship=

Greetings! welcome aboard the Solace!

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:29 am

Me: Don't worry, Juli, your just dust in the wind here.

=Even though see heard me, I know she didn't care about my opinions.=
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:29 am

I get out the ship to be greeted by some doctor. I pull out my pistol and aim it at him (gangsta style :)).

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:30 am

=i chuckle= Then you are no different from me, only I managed to find a piece of this universe that accepts me.

Now, I ask again, simply to know the truth.

Do those that you have killed haunt you? Do they appear on every reflection following you? Do they come to you in your dreams and suffocate you with your crimes? Do those who you have failed try to drag you back to the past where they live and make you relive their final moments? Do they taunt you with ways you could have saved them?

=i turn to Snow= No, more. Let her speak for herself.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:33 am

Matt C. wrote:
I get out the ship to be greeted by some doctor. I pull out my pistol and aim it at him (gangsta style :)).

"Who are you?"

"who am I? WHO AM I?! YOU come aboard MY ship and demand to know MY name?! What nerve you have!"

=the doctor takes a moment to compose himself=

" I am Doctor Nikolaus Oehlberg, and THIS" = he gestures to the ship = " is the Solace! my own very personal ONI Medical research Facility on a SHIP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:35 am

Me: I will just go over to the other cell, give you some privacy

=I walk over to Draco's cell=

Me: Hey buddy, how you doin?
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:36 am

"Petty officer Matt Collins, nice to meet you doctor. Mind showing me around?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:37 am

(He stows away his pistol and gets up)
(He heads back to the cells)
I heard some yelling.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:39 am

Matt C. wrote:
"Petty officer Matt Collins, nice to meet you doctor. Mind showing me around?"

=caught by surprise=

"oh, uhhhh, yeah, sure why not? right this way!"

=The Doctor leads the Petty Officer dow a corridor to show him the ship=

"So, been with the UNSC long?"

Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:40 am

"I WAS with the UNSC, I bailed out on those pigs."

He looks like the only one on here....weird
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:43 am

(He looks over at the ODST)
(Smiles)
@Anog
So, Never got a chance to introduce ourselves.
The name is Colonel Draco.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:46 am

"theres only one death that huants me and thats all im going to say" i tell dormii
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:48 am

then there is a difference between us. I'll be watching, but you may go.

=i grab her and whisper in her ear= I will NEVER forgive you for what you did, but in time, maybe I can understand why.

=i let her go=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:49 am

Matt C. wrote:
"I WAS with the UNSC, I bailed out on those pigs."

He looks like the only one on here....weird

"Ah! well done, they are rather fascist at times, I do admit, I've been trained by them, among other things of course, a man like I cannot be easily held back from... Aspirations. though I doubt you heard of me, to be sure, it is quite possible that my name has been blacklisted afterall. but that could be a discussion for another time. you know something? you are the first human to come aboard my ship willingly."

=as the doctor looks at the Petty officer with curiosity=

so this is the one who found my data pad. interesting, i wonder why he came here...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:51 am

"so what im free to roam the ship?" i ask him
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:52 am

obviously certain parts will be off-limits, but yes. Almost free reign.

I have access to the entire ship from my armor. I will be watching you.

=i lower my voice= Tread carefully.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:55 am

"ok then ill just let you ignore my infiltration, sabateour and engineer skills and be on my way then" i walk past him and out of the cell
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:57 am

(He leaves the cells to his room)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:57 am

=as she leaves i say= I have not ignored it, I just believe that you will not destroy the ship that you are stranded on. You aren't the kind to commit suicide.

Last edited by bullhorn on 17/05/11, 01:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 12:59 am

Legendarystory wrote:

"Ah! well done, they are rather fascist at times, I do admit, I've been trained by them, among other things of course, a man like I cannot be easily held back from... Aspirations. though I doubt you heard of me, to be sure, it is quite possible that my name has been blacklisted afterall. but that could be a discussion for another time. you know something? you are the first human to come aboard my ship willingly."

so this is the one who found my data pad. interesting, i wonder why he came here...

First human that has come on this ship willingly?

"I might have heard you. I was part of the 21st Airbourne Med-Evac, I am a trained pilot and Medic. I got captured by Rebels about 7 months ago. Why did I convert? This or die. Anyway, I didn't like being with the UNSC, for a reason I will not get into."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:06 am

i turn to Dormii, "well i dont need to destroy it just get off!" i move to hit him in the face and take his helmet from his belt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:06 am

=The doctor calls Giga back into the room where he was working to see the finished project=

[Doctor] Now i warn you, It may not be Exactly the same. I managed to save most of it, and even provide a few upgrades, but he needs time to ajust.

[Giga] =Inspects the Project laying on the table= You are truely amazing, Doctor. How long until this is Combat-Ready?

[Doctor] A few days at the most. It just needs to ajust to its upgrades.

[Giga] Very well. Also, what were you able to do with the other one?

[Doctor] that one was a bit tricky. I couldent seem to convince it to ajust to anything other than its old form, which was obviously not an option.

[Giga] So did you Terminate it?

[Doctor] No, actually. I was able to get it to act independantly.

[Giga] Without any form?

[Doctor] Precisely. It will remain here with me for more testing. This one =he motions towards the project on the table= Goes with you. I advise you dont let it do anything yet. Give it time.

[Giga] Thank you, Doctor.

=X No Giga has the project transported to the Azure Comet=

Last edited by X No Delta on 17/05/11, 01:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:09 am

Matt C. wrote:
Legendarystory wrote:

First human that has come on this ship willingly?

"I might have heard you. I was part of the 21st Airbourne Med-Evac, I am a trained pilot and Medic. I got captured by Rebels about 7 months ago. Why did I convert? This or die. Anyway, I didn't like being with the UNSC, for a reason I will not get into."

=at this the doctor Smiled=

"I doubt it, truly. You were captured by Rebels? and Stayed? my, aren't you rebellious! ha! and secrets have a way of coming out at the worst of times."

=the doctor leads the Petty officer into a Lab with 'Medical Research' titled on the door.=

"this is where I do most of my work"

= he gestures to piles of books and notebooks=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:10 am

=i use the motion of the punch knocking me backwards to kick her in the shins= Nice try. I also know everything there is to know about you.

Your love of explosives, your knack of fixing vehicles, everything. ONI has quite a file on you.

=i move behind her and kick her the back of the knees= Have you done any research as to who you were going to kill?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:12 am

I look around the room.

"Oh ya." I grab the Data Pad off of my belt and threw it to him. "Hope you don't mind, but I took a look or two at it, not my fault you left it in a room that a kidnapping took place." I smiled

I look a the books and notebooks. "If you don't mind me asking. What are you working on doc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:16 am

=Giga is sitting on the bridge of the Azure Comet=

[Giga] Exion, set a course for the Sol System.

[Exion] Yes sir. May i ask why?

[Giga] We are going back to where the XNNOs were first created. Were going home.

[Exion] I see. Coordinates set. Jumping.

=The Azure Comet jumps to slipspace for the Sol system=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:17 am

Matt C. wrote:
I look around the room.

"Oh ya." I grab the Data Pad off of my belt and threw it to him. "Hope you don't mind, but I took a look or two at it, not my fault you left it in a room that a kidnapping took place." I smiled

I look a the books and notebooks. "If you don't mind me asking. What are you working on doc?

=catches data pad almost as if not even paying attention to it flying through the air.=

"ah yes, the Data pad, thank you for returning it to me. I don't mind, the most you would understand is the coordinates to the ships location.

=looks at Matt=

"well, Somethings are quite terrible, and others not so much, so the question is, which would you LIKE to hear?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:17 am

"like i have access to classified files" i say to Dormii from the ground, i try to stand so i can retaliate
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:19 am

"Hmmm, show me what you work on. What makes your work different then everyone elses?"

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:26 am

Matt C. wrote:
"Hmmm, show me what you work on. What makes your work different then everyone elses?"

well, he asked for it......

"My work.... is.....controversial.... you see, I specialize in the augmentation of the human genome as well as the various species of the covenants. in the past i've taken traits and genes and spliced them into humans, into grunts, into elites, into hunters, jackals, drones, et cetera. and at one time, i worked on the flood... which, is in the past, and i won't speak of it. but, other than genetic scrambling and such, i also add experimental tech to humans, i can add knowledge to a mans brain, though to be honest, i've only had one success, and I don't know where he his now. and Currently, i've managed to create a Cyborg, he is the first to survive the entire process, actually, and if you decide to stay on, I might show him to you."

=the Doctor looks at the Petty Officer=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:28 am

=i push her back down and retrieve my helmet= Then I will give you the knowledge.

I am a spartan III, but I am not meant to be disposable. I am meant to kill and kill and keep killing until my mission was completed. Those orders lead to me killing an entire ship crew of my friends. Before that I lost my team, before they were even able to finish training. I watched as an Elite broke every bone in my teammate's arms and legs before finally stabbing her in the heart. I see these events happen day, after day, after day.

If you want the strengths and weaknesses I am a master at CQC and hacking. I managed to destroy two Seraph fighters by smashing them together using their comm units as access points to their systems. I managed to disarm a nuclear device within a few seconds of it hitting this ship. I managed to unlock the doors of a Covenant Super-Carrier within moments of landing on it.

=i stand her up and throw her into a wall= You cannot escape from me, just like I cannot escape my past. You. Cannot. Escape.

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:30 am

"So let me get this straight, you took a Covvies DNA and put it into an Humans, and vice versa. Then the flood, which I don't want to get into either. Then you made a Cyborg.....You are one crazy doctor my good sir." I smiled. "And I like that."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:33 am

=the doctor laughs=

"yes, I suppose I am, at times."

=to Sophia=

"Sophia? Prepare the cafeteria, we have guests."

=Sophia replies=

"do our guest like steak and potatoes? because that's all we have left."

=to matt=

"do you?"
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:35 am

"Yes i do. I'll go tell the rest of my men that we are staying." I walk off to the Hanger bay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:36 am

"ill take that as a challenge" i smirk getting up, "being an infiltrator i had to sometimes deal with enemies that got in my way, sometimes they retaliated and well im still here to tell you that they did so don't under estimate me" i take a combat stance
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:38 am

=The doctor chuckles to himself=

"Sophia, is Subject 34 stable?"

"yes."

"good"

=the doctor leaves the room and heads off to the cafeteria for dinner=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:38 am

=i go into a modified boxing stance= Your funeral.

=i launch a bicycle kick, then a backhand-jab, then a tackle=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next