Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2

Go down 
+4
Teria
The Meta
zeru
Draco
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:41 am

i block the first two blows but the tackle takes me by surprise and he pins me to the ground, i head butt him and bring a knee up to hit him inbetween the legs
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:44 am

=i grunt= Ow.

=i headbutt her back. then i life her up and throw into the wall again. as she falls back down, i kick her legs out from under her=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:46 am

i grab him as i fall and bring him down with me, i get ontop in a full mount and start throwing punches
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:48 am

=i block most of them= Better. Much better. Just hope that Jay doesn't see you.

=i throw a right hook then an uppercut=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 01:59 am

i block mthe right hook but the upper cut gets me and knocks me back, i manage to hokk my legs under his to keep him from getting up and over powering me, i grab his helmet again and throw it from the cell, outside the cell
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 02:01 am

Smart.

=i twist her legs with mine, straining them (your legs)= There is a weakness everywhere. You just have to find it.

Is it your sibling? Your parent? Perhaps you first love?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 02:04 am

=After Marcus ignored me, I walked out and I saw Dormii and Juli fighting.=
=I walked back into the cell=

Me: Can I borrow this?

=Without giving him time to respond I take it and walk out to the cell area=

Me: You guys going to make me do this the hard way

=I fire an entire clip of M6C into the ceiling=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 02:08 am

bullhorn wrote:
Smart.

=i twist her legs with mine, straining them (your legs)= There is a weakness everywhere. You just have to find it.

Is it your sibling? Your parent? Perhaps you first love?

"none of the above" i joke, trying to free my legs from yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 02:38 am

=They continue to fight, the seem to not have noticed me whatsoever=
=I pull the pistol down to see.. there is a silencer on it=

Me: Fucking damnit..

=I throw the pistol back to Marcus=

Me: I will let them settle there differences them selves.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 02:54 am

=i twist them harder= Oh, so it was a friend then! A best friend? I bet it was a best friend. Did they die screaming? Begging you to stop? To surrender? To just give in? Did they point a gun at you in a hope that you would stop, only to cause it to make you kill them?

=i twist even harder= Well was it?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:03 am

"no but i did kill my friend!" i kick at him to get my legs free, i start dragging use both closer to the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:07 am

=I walk out of the cell with my arms crossed watching the spartan crawl across the floor=

Me: Need some help?

=I lightly kick the door closed=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:09 am

"son of a- I thought were on the same side here!" i bang on the closed door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:09 am

Me: I thought we were too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:25 am

"well open up so i can get the hell out of here then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:27 am

=Slowly opening the door=

Me: You sure you will get me out of here?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:27 am

=I sit up and grab her in a choke hold, her arms pinned= You see? The UNSC doesn't care about us,they don't accept liabilities. We are liabilities, we've killed our allies, our friends. You are lucky, you only have one death to haunt you. Imagine that one death multiplied by 10, 20, 50, 100, 200. Imagine seeing those faces everywhere.

=I continue to choke her= Do you see your one friend everytime you close your eyes?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:30 am

=Smiling under my helmet=

Me: Last chance.. I can let him choke you to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:31 am

"just f***in' drop it already!" i choke out at him, i pull a hidden blade from between my teeth and spit it at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:32 am

Me: =Shocked= Ok, I am just glad that wasn't me. Let's get the hell out of here.

=I threw open the door and waited for Juli=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:38 am

= the blade open a long cut on my cheek. I slam her against the door, closing it. I lean closer to her so I can whisper to her as she blacks out= You chose this for yourself, now accept what comes after. =I throw her back into the cell, she's blacked out=

=I stand up and look at Snow= You are next, unless this door opens.

Last edited by bullhorn on 17/05/11, 04:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:40 am

Me: Uhh, what are my other options?

=...=

Me:=nervous smile= Let me get that for you, sir
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 04:01 am

=as Snow opens the door, my jumpjets flare as I knock him out against the wall= I'm sorry, but you shot at me. I don't take kindly to being shot at.

=I throw him into the cell with Juli and close the door= =to both of their unconscious forms= Accept the consequences of your actions, stop trying to run from them, to hide from them.

=I go to the medbay and sit down next to Jay. I fall asleep lying there, my cuts and bruises untreated=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 04:35 am

bullhorn wrote:
=after he eats, i take him back to his cell. i see marcus on the ground=

=to Marcus= You ok?

(To Dormii, greif sricken)Its...its... just...after what Juli said about New Jerusalem being glassed...

(I choke up briefly)

(I regain some composure) New Jerusalem was my home, too. My friends , my family, everyone I used to know. The Covenant killed them all, burned them at smiled while they did it.

(Morosly, To Dormii)(I look at the floor) Its too much like what happened to me at Jericho VII...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 05:21 am

bullhorn wrote:
=as Snow opens the door, my jumpjets flare as I knock him out against the wall= I'm sorry, but you shot at me. I don't take kindly to being shot at.

=I throw him into the cell with Juli and close the door= =to both of their unconscious forms= Accept the consequences of your actions, stop trying to run from them, to hide from them.

=I go to the medbay and sit down next to Jay. I fall asleep lying there, my cuts and bruises untreated=

(I get up)

How long was I out?

(I eye my AR)*Hmmm?*(I see the empty mag)

(I glare at Snow's unconcious form)

Little bastard took my gun and shot it

(I look at Dormii's handiwork)

You asked for it.

Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 11:22 am

Legendarystory wrote:
=The doctor chuckles to himself=

"Sophia, is Subject 34 stable?"

"yes."

"good"

=the doctor leaves the room and heads off to the cafeteria for dinner=

I run back to the ship to be greeted with guns pointed at me. "Um, hey guys...."

"Be quiet Collins, we need to get out of here now."
"And w-"
"I said be quiet, and because the doctor that "Owns" this ship, ya, is crazy."
"I'm n-"

One of them fires a bullet into my leg.
"Sorry Collins."
He headbutts me with his rifle, and I knock out.

(Don't save me Legend)
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 03:53 pm

=Ash is in the Cargo bay holding the shard of glass from her visor=
Where... Is this the Cargo bay?

=She looks down at her hands=
Blood? This... can't be, how did I get here...?

=Ash hears a scream=

=She looks up to see Torres on the ground with Juli standing above him with a grenade luncher in her hands ready to pull the trigger.=
No Torres I can stop her!

=Ash tries to shout out to Juli but she can't even speak=
What am I going to do...

=Ash tries running over to Torres and Juli but as she does they grow further apart=
No I cant just let him die!

=Words carved into Julis armour appear, The say Torres. Ash seems to fly over to Juli but she holding the gun=
What... No I didn't kill him?!

=Ash pulls the trigger as a huge explosion wakes her up=
Agh! just a dream...

=She walks over to turn on the lights, she turns around and see the words Torres carved onto every surface.=
What.. The... my hands...?

=She looks down and see her finger are bleeding from scratching the words Torres into the walls.=
No I didn't do this..!

=She backs away and walks into the wall=
This can't be happening this isn't real!

=She runs out the room.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 05:54 pm

=i wake up to the sound of running, it's coming from the hallway. i see Ash running=

=i call out= Hey, Ash! You ok?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 05:58 pm

=Ash stops when she see Dormii=
Yeah I'm fine just need a walk can't sleep.

=Ash puts her hands behind her back and tries to walk away slowly=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:01 pm

You sure? Most people don't run when they can't sleep unless it was a night-terror. You want to talk about it?

=i start walking next to her=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:02 pm

No its nothing really just getting a bit lonely on this ship...

=Ash starts muttering to herself under her breath=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:04 pm

=small chuckle= Muttering to yourself in public is also a bad sign. Besides, you have Draco, Jay, me, Ze-....and me.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:06 pm

Yeah yeah... Yeah... yeah yeah yeah I do I do, just got to keep moving.
=Ash smiles=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:08 pm

=i smile back= Well, if you want to run from whatever big-nasty-monster that is trying to suck your brain out with a bendy straw, might as well do it with a friend.

=i start jogging= Cmon! Try and keep up!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:11 pm

=She starts running with Dormii=
There's no monster only me...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:12 pm

Says the person running with a man who killed an entire ship. Cmon, what is it?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:14 pm

=She slows down=
I can't tell you only show you...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:15 pm

=i slow down and stand with her. she shows me her hands=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:18 pm

=Ash speaks faster=
I can't stop it the name the name... Its under my skin, I can feel it burning to get out!

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:19 pm

=i grab her shoulders= Hey, hey, hey, hey...what name? What do you mean?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:47 pm

=Ash scratches her hands franticly=
I can't I see it, its burning me! I need to get back the name its not gone...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:51 pm

=i grab her hands to stop the scratching= Ash, listen to me. There is nothing on your hands. What name? What name do you keep seeing?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 06:58 pm

=Ash tries to fight Dormii's grip but fails=
Torres he's calling me! I can hear him burning my skin I have to go back.

=She tries pulling Dormii=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 07:00 pm

=i stop her in place= Ash, he's dead. He can't call you. You are imagining it.

=i look into her eyes= What is wrong?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 07:02 pm

=She looks down at her hands=
I can only show you... He's calling me burning me for my..

=She looks away=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 07:04 pm

=still holding her= Burning you for what? The call?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 07:10 pm

=Ash tries to pull Dormii again=
I need to go! Please he's burning me! I need to stop it the call, the scream! The explosion...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 07:11 pm

=i allow her to pull me= Ash....where are we going?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 07:14 pm

=Ash pulls Dormii down the hallway she came though and stops at a locked door=
Quick open it now! I need to stop the burning!

=She starts laughing to herself=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/05/11, 07:16 pm

=i left go of one her arms, cautionously. i open the door to a dark lit room= Ash, what is in here?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement part 2   Chapter 2: Judgement part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement part 2
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next