Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement

Go down 
+4
Skippy
zeru
Tenébrís
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 2: Judgement Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 01:56 am

Quote :
Dormii Fortuni (BullHorn) and Zeru (slummyzeru) have escaped the UNSC frigate Victory and are now on a backwater planet, hiding from the UNSC. Jay (SKippyKiller21) has been demoted and reassigned to the frontlines, fighting the Covenant. Ashlie (UnspoiledQuill) is also on the frontlines, although regrets her decision to call the UNSC. Torres (GigaVortex) has been exiled to the small ice moon of Morum.

All events prior to this can be found here.

7 months have gone by since those incidents.

Last edited by bullhorn on 24/05/11, 04:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 02:32 am

Me and 4 other men were in a Elevator, each armed with High-Powered Rifles.

"Alright boys." The leader started. "We've been waiting for this moment, you all know the plan." We nodded.

I loaded my SMG I also had a Assault Rifle on my back.

The Elevator's doors opened, and we walked out, the hundreds of UNSC pigs(Civvies), right in front of us.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 02:41 am

We put our guns up. He gave the signal, I pulled the trigger.

The men right in front of me went down, then the second, and so on. They tried to run, but they were not going anywhere.

I loaded another clip, by this time the first room was clear. Hundreds of bodies littered the floor. We started towards the next area....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 02:43 am

Meanwhile at a UNSC base

=While I am in a training session with his squad=

Me: Man, why do they have to put a UNSC base on this worthless planet?

Squad mate: I don't know, it certainly won't help the resale

=both men chuckle=

Squad Leader:(whispers) Snow, go clear that broken down concrete building in case there are any OpFor in there

=As I clear the room monotoninessly I get a gun to my back and tackled to the ground=

Unknown voice:(Harsh but quiet) Identify yourself

Me: Damn the OpFor got me!

=The man turns me around, my jaw drops instantly within my helmet=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 02:58 am

=X No Delta is Docked on the Obsidian Wolf Starcity, and is on his way to the miltary base there to inform X No Giga that the order to execute Operation Notanemil have been issued=

Last edited by X No Delta on 13/05/11, 03:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:01 am

The next room had some officers trying to get people out of the building, it didn't work. We opened up on everything. Blood, glass, and bodies falling to the floor.

"Lets get out of here." We dropped the heavy weapons and ran out a back door. I kicked down the door, two cops with 12 Gauges on the other side. I fired a round into the first on. My teammate got the second.

We ran out the back door, a Police Pelican could be heard, plus all of the wailing sirens.

We got to the back parking lot, finding the van stowed there last night. We jumped in. "Good job men, now these UNSC pigs, will fell our wrath." We cheered at that.

The car pulled out of the parking lot, and drove off, not being seen by anyone....

(I'll be off till tomorrow at two.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:01 am

=My nerves nearly break and my heart stops to see a wanted UNSC man, Dormii=

Me: Uh oh..

=He pulls me into a hole in the floor which seems to be a cellar of some sort, he removes my helmet so I can't contact anyone=

The rest of my squad soon begins to worry and comes in after me.
After they search the room, they call in reinforcements and stop the drill, there is activity all on the dreaded planet.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:03 am

=shotgun raised=
I said, identify yourself. What are you doing here? Who are you? Please, don't make me hurt you.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:08 am

yo dude he talk yet =reveals he knocked the squad out=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:09 am

=paniced face but calm=

I am Coporal Snow, an ODST doing a drill. Just let me go, I won't tell anyone..

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:11 am

=to Zeru= Now he has.

=to Snow= No, you aren't. You are coming with us. You are going to tell us everything that has happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:12 am

=Confused=

Happened?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:13 am

=gestures to a tunnel= Move. Everything that happened to the others, you are going to tell us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:16 am

Well, I am sure you could be more specific on, "The Others", is my squad coming?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:16 am

=comm to Zeru= Zeru, do we have room for the squad?

=to Snow= Do you know what happened? 7 months ago?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:20 am

plenty of room
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:21 am

=comm to Zeru= Then bring them along, I'm thinking they can help. Just take the helmets off first.

=to Snow= Well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:22 am

7 months ago I just got back into duty from being MIA in the Battle of Ariel
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:23 am

i'm on it =folllows dormli's directions=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:24 am

=to Snow= Nothing else? Nothing about Spartans Torres, Jay, Draco, or Ashlie? What about a marine named Collins? None of this sounds familiar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:25 am

They do sound familiar, but I know nothing of their stories.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:29 am

=recaps all that happened to Snow=

Sound familiar now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:31 am

=Sacastically=
Now that you mention it..

=Serious=
I do remember hearing some stories about them, but I know nothing of their whereabouts now.

As far as anyone else is concerned, they are dead.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:32 am

=angrily= Do you know anyone who does know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:34 am

=With a grin=

I bet the UNSC above our heads know, why don't you ask them?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:35 am

yo dude check it out the commander may know more then the small fry u got over there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:35 am

=Delta walks into the military base after receiving clearance from the guards. he heads towards the barracks and approaches a small table where 3 soldiers are playing cards=

[delta] Giga. I need to speak with you. Alone.

[giga] Alright, alright. =to soldiers= Ill be right back=

=they both walk out into the hall=

[Delta] Giga, we have new orders.

[giga] From who? the war is over, remember?

[Delta] Shiwood.

[giga] WHAT? What is going-

=delta looks at him with a 'you should know this' look=

[giga] Operation Notanemil. They finnaly are gonna pull it off, huh?

[delta] WE are going to pull it off giga. Rally your men. we leave in 6 days.

[giga] Yes, sir.

=Delta leaves the base and orders his men a shore leave for 6 days untill they set out again=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:37 am

=slightly amused= =to Snow=Funny, but do you really think that I can just walk in and ask?

=to Zeru= and how do you think we are going to do that? By the way, what are you doing with those ODSTs?

Last edited by BullHorn on 13/05/11, 03:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:39 am

Nope, but it would give them a pretty nice chance for them to catch you.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:39 am

simple we use truth serum and he'll tell us whatever he knows
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:41 am

=to Snow= Oh, wow, you're serious. Look, both of us are going to go up there and find out what happened to them.

=shoves him along= Move, and remember, there is a Spartan holding a shotgun to your back. Don't do anything. =softer tone= Please.

=comm to Zeru= Zeru, we're moving up to the surface to get answers. Stay here. Make sure none of them leave or do anything to attract attention to us.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:46 am

no prob they ain't got a chance of doing anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 04:28 am

BullHorn wrote:
=to Snow= Oh, wow, you're serious. Look, both of us are going to go up there and find out what happened to them.

=shoves him along= Move, and remember, there is a Spartan holding a shotgun to your back. Don't do anything. =softer tone= Please.

Yes, Sir.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 04:37 am

=at the complex= =to Snow= Get them to open the gate, and no, those cameras can't see me. I'm a hacker, remember?

Just don't set off the alarm. I don't want to kill you, too.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 02:03 pm

I stare down at the surrounding ODST's, glad they can't see the pained look of disgust that constantly laces itself across my features these days

Squad, Ready up. Approaching the drop zone in 30 seconds.

I step away from them and into my own HEIIV drop pod.

15 seconds!

I pull the door down and watch as the pod swings me out into open space. I hold my finger over the release button before pressing it and feeling the familiar thrust as i burn down towards the planet.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 03:42 pm

I've been on the run for the past several months. I'm not an ODST anymore. The UNSC can't control me like a puppet. To them I'm a deserter: a dangerous and lethal pariah. The black ODST armor I once wore, I have changed to match my status as an avenger and an outcast. I wear the members of my company on my helmet, to remember who I lost to the Covenant and the uncaring UNSC upper-brass.

(Looks at a list provided by the UNSC)
(I read it) *Joshua Torres: Arrested for three counts of treason and exiled. Looks a bit dated though.*

Better follow up this lead. This looks big.

(I fire up a stolen Longsword and head to where I think he is.)

Hang on my friend. The word will get out.

Last edited by BlackHammer on 13/05/11, 07:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 05:27 pm

=On a war torn planet=

Marine: Lieutenant! We need you over here!
=The marine points at a large metal door as he gesturers the solider towards him=

=A Spartan steps out of the shadows and towards the door. Their armour is cracked and burned, the colours once bright now dull and faded. The smashed visor glistened as the dim sun bursts though the smoke and ash filled sky.=

Marine: This is it this is where we traced the Brutes too, they don't have anywhere to go now.

=The Marine pointed again at the door which was locked down. The Spartan went over to investigate. The Spartan bent down and saw that the door had been forced and had gone into automatic safety mode. It would normally just be blasted open but they were low on ammo and could use a brake from the last twenty miles of walking. The Spartan begins rewiring the door to override the lock down as the Marines take a brake and talk about the shocking ruins they all saw during their march.=

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 07:18 pm

I could see the ground looming towards me and i braced myself for the impact that never came. Instead there was a splash and i could see the water beginning to leak in through my pod. I panicked but the hatch was still locked down and the weight of the water was forcing it to remain shut. The water was reaching up to my neck now and i thought one last thought about a month ago, all my friends and Dormii. Poor Dormii, i had broken my promise to him.

Last edited by KillerSkippy21 on 13/05/11, 07:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 07:33 pm

(Still in the van)

"Alright we have to split, remember." The leader gave us keys.
"These are keys to apartment buildings, in 20 minuets, we go our separate ways."
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 07:47 pm

My eyes flicked open and i became aware of the desert heat that surrounded me. I glanced to the left and the right, trying to remember why i was here. I spotted the Warthog, distant and churning up a dust cloud, and everything came flooding back. I felt a tap on my shoulder and span to see a marine looking at me sheepishly.

Move out soldier.

I watched him walk off and realised how thirsty i was feeling, i closed my eyes and they stayed shut as i thought of the events that happened two months ago. And Dormii, always Dormii.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 07:55 pm

My side stung and i realised i was lay on the ground and there was covenant swarming everywhere. I pulled out my pistol and began shooting the nearest target before standing up and limping to cover. I could see the brave defence that the Marines were putting up, but i knew they would soon be overwhelmed. I retreated further into the buildings, becoming lost in a maze of debris. And yet the battle raged just as loud in my ears. As i trudged past a pile of rubble, it burst open and numerous elites jumped out towards me. I managed to knock the first two down to the floor but as i span, i saw the energy sword too late and felt it pierce into my abdomen. As i slumped to the floor, my mind raced back to the events of 3 months ago and Dormii. Again, Dormii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:02 pm

=The Spartan did it! the door pad sparked as the it came to life opening the door and reviling the tons of human corpse that had been slaughtered by the Covenant. The Marines reacted fast to secure the area and clear the building. when they go though they managed to reach the main road where they decided to rest and try to trace the brutes=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:05 pm

=Meanwhile=

[Brute reinforcements arrive in orbit of the moon Ashlies group is on. However, it is being tailed by a UNSC frigate, The Ebonheart. The captain opens up a Comm channel to the men on the ground.]

"This is Captain Armistead of the UNSC Ebonheart, can you hear me? You've got Brute reinforcements baring down on your position... We're here to help."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:11 pm

Tarkes Verdain wrote:
=Meanwhile=

[Brute reinforcements arrive in orbit of the moon Ashlies group is on. However, it is being tailed by a UNSC frigate, The Ebonheart. The captain opens up a Comm channel to the men on the ground.]

"This is Captain Armistead of the UNSC Ebonheart, can you hear me? You've got Brute reinforcements baring down on your position... We're here to help."

=The Captain of the squad answers the comms=
Marine: This is Captain Johan of the 34th battalion we read you Ebonheart what's you status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:15 pm

[Static crackles over the channel]

"Everything is green up here. I am dispatching a squad of Spartans to assist you. Don't worry about these bastards up here, this ship may be small, but she's tough."

[Tarkes and the rest of his squad load into a pelican, take off, and head towards Ashlies position.]
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:16 pm

I wince as the medic wraps the bandage around my arm. "You should be careful Spartan. I don't think you could take many more hits" He grins at me. I stare back, my face without emotion. As it always is these days. I sigh and walk away from the medic, back to my quarters as an alarm sounds. I allow myself to hope for just one second, that this time i may die and be able to leave all this pain behind, before the lance of superheated plasma hits our ship. It splits us in half and i float outside my quarters to watch both halfs of the ship leaving me behind. My mind wanders. 4 months. Dormii

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:18 pm

Marine: Rodger that!
=He ends the comm=
Marine:looks like were getting some backup!
=The team secure the area and wait for the backup=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:20 pm

I shudder silently and walk into the white room. They sit and watch me. I've lost all track of time and who i am now. All i remember is the events of 5 months ago and Dormii. They smile at me and the door closes
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:23 pm

6 months. I shake my head. Covenant. The hammer blade strikes into me. Pain. I see something white coming towards me fast. Stone. Building. My head hurts. Pain. Darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:25 pm

[The pelican lands outside and four Spartans fan out and secure the area. Once secure, the Squad stack up on the door and Tarkes calls to the Marines inside]

Spartans, coming in!

[The four Spartans enter at once, see that it's secure, then the squad leader calls out]

"Who is in charge here?"

[Tarkes keeps an eye on the door, rifle shouldered]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next