Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement

Go down 
+4
Skippy
zeru
Tenébrís
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:20 pm

BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
slummyzeru wrote:
=the pelican touching down is the one zeru is in, seeing the odst's he opens fire witn the chain gun of the pelican=
=hears Marcus but doesnt see the grenades= You wants some more. =grenades blow up around Torres and the blast hits Torres= What the hell?

(With strength) I overhauled the armor. Y'like, Torres?

(Gets a couple more grenades and tosses them) Here's the second course!
=sees the grenades this time and fires a pulse at them, while running at Marcus= I'll kill you. =punches Marcus in the gut=

(darkly) Finally, now we're fighting on even terms (grabs and knees Torres in the gut)

I'll give you a fight. (right hooks Torres)
=spins to dodge the hook then puts his leg behind marcus's to trip him=

(in the snow) Damn it. (grabs Torres's leg as I fall)

Its on now.
=torres falls to the ground with marcus. Torres act swiflty and turns around facing marcus. Torres makes a swift move toward marcus and fires a pulse in marcus's face.=

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:21 pm

Soup. It's soup m'dear. Just eat it.

I turn and start clearing up the side
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:23 pm

=starts eating= I figured that part out, thank you. =smiles= So.........daddy kinda sucks, huh?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:23 pm

=After everyone of the ODST's push on the collaped rubble it topples over revealing the storm once more=

Platoon Leader: Ok, Pelicans get back here!

=Everyone jumps on the pelicans and when the back door closes, I only closed my eyes and tryed to imagine home...=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:25 pm

'Daddy', as you say, is dead. So he stays that way. In conversation and in life.

I suddenly become quite cold with you. Not looking at you directly at any point

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:25 pm

Anog wrote:
=After everyone of the ODST's push on the collaped rubble it topples over revealing the storm once more=

Platoon Leader: Ok, Pelicans get back here!

=Everyone jumps on the pelicans and when the back door closes, I only closed my eyes and tryed to imagine home...=

=a barrage of missiles hits the side of the pelican the odst's tried escaping in=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:27 pm

GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
slummyzeru wrote:
=the pelican touching down is the one zeru is in, seeing the odst's he opens fire witn the chain gun of the pelican=
=hears Marcus but doesnt see the grenades= You wants some more. =grenades blow up around Torres and the blast hits Torres= What the hell?

=sees the grenades this time and fires a pulse at them, while running at Marcus= I'll kill you. =punches Marcus in the gut=

(darkly) Finally, now we're fighting on even terms (grabs and knees Torres in the gut)

Its on now.
=torres falls to the ground with marcus. Torres act swiflty and turns around facing marcus. Torres makes a swift move toward marcus and fires a pulse in marcus's face.=

(I roll as he fires) Some marksmanship, Torres

(pull out pistol and fires into Torres's kneecap) Try and be stealthy now, b***h!

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 20
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:27 pm

=stops eating= Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. =holds out his hand= You ok?

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:28 pm

Keeps my back to you

Fine. Just... Eat.

Wipes away a tear from my face and carrys on moving suff

Last edited by KillerSkippy21 on 14/05/11, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:29 pm

Me: god damnit, I don't remember home have explosions on it!

=The Pelican crashes in an ice field, the our Pelican flies away to "The Victory"=

Me: poor bastards..

=I pass out=

Last edited by Anog on 14/05/11, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:29 pm

(Sees Jay and Dormii leave the room)
@Ash
Hey, you thought what you were doing was right.
It was not out of spite.
Lets go to the cafeteria. I saw Jay and Dormii head that way

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:31 pm

What just pretend like nothing happened? Dormii almost killed me down there, What If he try's again?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:32 pm

BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
slummyzeru wrote:

Its on now.

(pull out pistol and fires into Torres's kneecap) Try and be stealthy now, b***h!
=falls towards Marcus and lands on him= Fine =Torres puts a metal bar(the sword) to marcus chest and pressed a button. Take this. =as he presses the button a light comes form the bar and elongates. the light peirces marcus's chest.Torres then puts his left hand by the wound and unleashes a pulse into the wound=

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:34 pm

=takes hand back=

=memories again= No, not here. Not in front of Jay.

Quote :

-*giggles* Cmon Dormii, we have work to do!

And yet the laughter, indicates you don't want to do it.

-That's not laughter, that giggling. There's a difference.

Hey, close enough ok? Geez...

-Cry baby, I didn't hit you that hard.

--Dormii Fortuni, you are wanted in the briefing room--

Aww, why can't I stay here?

-*giggling* Go on, I'll be here when you get back.

=gets up quickly= =to Jay= Sorry, I...need to leave. =tears are starting up=
=walks out of the room=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:36 pm

Watches Dormii go out the room, and collapses against the counter before breaking down into tears
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:38 pm

GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
slummyzeru wrote:

Its on now.

=falls towards Marcus and lands on him= Fine =Torres puts a metal bar(the sword) to marcus chest and pressed a button. Take this. =as he presses the button a light comes form the bar and elongates. the light peirces marcus's chest.Torres then puts his left hand by the wound and unleashes a pulse into the wound=

(Before I die, takes frag grenade and places it in Torres shirt)

(Weakly) Enjoy this parting gift

I'll see you in hell (dies)

Last edited by BlackHammer on 14/05/11, 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:48 pm

"Confound it! Why do the Data show such outliers! stupid Flipping microorganisms and there microscopic ways...*mumbles some more*"

=walks over to another terminal to review the data on another unrelated project that would have gotten him into trouble had he still been working for ONI=

"Ha! success! now.... what should i do? the Hunter organisms can only do so much.... I wonder if that man is in pain?.........
Sophia! check that man's vitals and neural functions! and report!"

"sir, everything is normal, he doesn't appear to be in any pain, or conscious, for that matter."

"oh...."

=writes a report on how the Hunter organisms work together and how they can be applied to cross species neural transplants=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:49 pm

=memories surge against his eyes=
Quote :
Emily! EMILY! Where are you?!

-=sees an Elite crushing her arms and legs=- NOO! GET OFF HER! =runs foward=

-=the Elite finally stabs her in the heart, killing her=- YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!

-=grabs his combat knife and runs it along the Elite's spine. He then stabs the Elite in the jaw, dragging it down to the ground=- DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! -=stabs the Elite several times in the head and neck=- DIE, Die, die, die....

-=starts crying=-

No, not here! Not again!
=runs to his quarters and locks the door. turns off the security feeds=

Last edited by BullHorn on 14/05/11, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:49 pm

= nade fall out of torres shirt and begin to roll away but not far enough before going off injuring both combatants. Zeru then find Torres and Marcus and he puts both combatents on a stecher before injecting them with trancs. He then loads them up on the pelican and flies back to the trophaeum=

Last edited by slummyzeru on 14/05/11, 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:53 pm

=Ash walks away from Draco not wanting an answer=
He couldn't even talk to me...

=Hears sobbing=
Hello? Is some one there?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:56 pm

=screaming/sobbing= EMILY! Dammit, why couldn't I have just stayed there?! EMILY! EMILY!

=starts kicking the walls and furniture= Dammit! Dammit all!

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:59 pm

We ran outside and jumped into the back of one of the vans. "DRIVE DRIVE, F***ING DRIVE!" The car sped off. "Well that didn't go according to plan." Said one of the Rebels.

"This is the UNSC, stop the car now!!!"

I looked out the back window, and saw a couple of Warthogs and Pelicans chasing us. "S*** S*** S***." I said

"Did anyone bring any heavy weapons?" Said Reznov. No one did. "What did we bring then?" We held up our SMGs and Automags. "Of course."

Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:00 pm

Is that Dormii... It can't, be can it?

=Ash grabs the rib Dormii broke during their fight with Macgraw.=
Should I help him? Will he just flashback if he see's me agian...

=Ash knocks on the door=
Hello?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:02 pm

this is zeru dormii,ash, jay can any of u hear me i need u to get to E.R and get a flashed cloned heart for marcus ready now! i also need u guys to get ready torres just had his kneecap blown out his is serious move people now!!!

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:03 pm

=still screaming/sobbing, unable to hear Zeru's comm or Ash's knock= Emily, why? You could've called for help. YOU COULD'VE CALLED FOR HELP! You didn't have anything to prove! You didn't have to fight it! EMILY!!......why....?

=starts crying uncontrolably=

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:04 pm

"John, get to the back door with me." I said. He nodded. "Reznov, tell the other van to do the same I'm doing."

I kicked open the back doors and took aim at the first Warthog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:07 pm

I can't just leave him in there even if...
=Ash overrides the door lock and enters the room=

Dormii it's Ash.

Last edited by UnspoiledQuill on 14/05/11, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:09 pm

I looked at the driver and fired half a clip of SMG into the seat, the glass broke, then blood went everywhere. The Warthog flipped and went off the road. I could hear a Pelican in the area. "Is the money worth getting killed!!!" We fired into the second Warthog killing the driver, the hog went off the road...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:12 pm

=still crying= Why? Why did she fight it? She knew she couldn't win! There was no way! If she just left, just hid, or called for help she would've been fine! Why...?

=kicks the bed in frustration= I would've helped her, saved her even, if only I didn't have to go.

=turns head and sees Ash= What are you doing here?

Last edited by bullhorn on 16/05/11, 06:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:15 pm

=Steps closer to Dormii=
Who is ''She''?

Dormii we can get you some help, do you want to come with me?

=Ash holds out her hand=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:17 pm

=arrives at the trohaeum and instantly heads to the med bay to begin surgery using open ships commes tries again = this is zeru i need help in the medbay someone please respond
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:20 pm

=wipes tears= There is no escaping from what've I done and seen, it seems. I must live with it, but thank you. =grabs hand=

=to Ash= I don't know if Draco told you yet, but I wanted you to know. I cannot forgive you for what you have done, but I can understand. I just hope that you can do the same. =lets go of hand=

What all did you hear, and where's Jay?

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:21 pm

I wipe my face, glad i have no more tears left to shed. I never thought it would hurt this much. I stand up and walk down to the ship's lounge area. I stare through the window at the space beyond. Pain and regret still coursing through my body

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:24 pm

again i need someone to get to medbay with a replacement heart asap hurry
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:26 pm

=grabs helmet, open comm to zeru= I'm on my way, just tell me what to do when i get there.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:27 pm

=Ash steps back=
Sorry Dromii I am so sorry... I know you can't forgive me and Neither should Jay... I deserve worse Dromii I really do...

=leaves room=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:29 pm

bring a heart from the freezer area of the med bay then i want u to adminster the bag full of red liquid that will temporarily kill marcus allowing me to put in the new heart then after i close him up stop and start administer the the blue liquid

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:30 pm

=I awake from my unconsiousness taking a deep breath and sigh=

Squadmate: well, welcome back to the world

=I smiled and got up. I got a well deserved warm shower, I could still feel the icy cold of the planet=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:33 pm

=to Ash, before she leaves= Yes, you do. Much worse.

=runs to the medbay=

=to Zeru= I'm here.

=begins the procedure=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:35 pm

=The base is now swarming with Crewmen and Soldiers, and ships are docking and leaving, and Delta is preparing his men for their next mission. As he boards the comet, he is met in the hall be X No Giga=

[Giga] So captian, where to next? Hopefully somewhere with some goddamn action, eh?

[Delta] We have recieved reports of some military activity on a planet called Korino-Sekai.

[Giga] So we will get to see some action! =he smiles greatly=

[Delta] Thats not all, Giga. Our sources tell us we'll be up against the best of the best... Of an extinct breed of warrior.

[Giga] =shcoked= Spartans!?

[Delta] Yes, Giga. Our reports specifically tell us of a group of spartans. Wether or not they will be there when we arrive remains to be seen. You should return to your quarters. We'll be making the jump soon.

[Giga] Yes, sir.

=Giga walks back to his quarters, and Delta returns to the bridge, where Exion has already locked in the coordinates to Korino-Sekai. He sits down and the ship jumps to slipspace=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:39 pm

ok that should do it start the administering the blue liquid i'll take care of torres
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:40 pm

=administers the blue liquid=

You think this will work?

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:42 pm

I press myself against the glass, wishing i could be anywhere except here. I sigh and back away, sitting down on one of the chairs scattered around. The tears begin again.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:43 pm

yes it should the only question is how long till he wakes up =finishes operating on torres and then collapes into a chair outside the E.R= that should do it

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:43 pm

=While playing pool we got report of an unidentified ship in our vicinity=

=I wandered up to the control room to listen=

Comm expert: UNSC vehicle, please identify yourself
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:45 pm

=to Zeru= Okay, if you need me, I'll be wandering around looking for Jay. She didn't seem to well.

=goes wandering around the Trophaeum= Jay? Jay you in here? Hello, Jay?

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:46 pm

BullHorn wrote:
=to Zeru= Okay, if you need me, I'll be wandering around looking for Jay. She didn't seem to well.

=goes wandering around the Trophaeum= Jay? Jay you in here? Hello, Jay?

last time i checked she's in sector 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:51 pm

Comm Expert: I say again, identify yourself, or we will fire on you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:53 pm

Ship Captain: Scramble the fighters, this might get messy

=Soon after there were about 5 longswords flying by=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:56 pm

=wanders into the next area= Jay?

=sees Jay= Hey. =sees that she is crying, hurries over= Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, you okay? What's wrong?

Last edited by BullHorn on 14/05/11, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next