Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement

Go down 
+4
Skippy
zeru
Tenébrís
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:16 am

=Suddenly a man went down next to me, my heart stopped and I got down behind the rock=

Me: SNIIIIPPEEERRSS!!

=I yelled as loud as I could through the comms and everyone follow me by putting their helmet in the dirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:18 am

=Again confused I opened up in the direction of the enemy fire on us, everyone soon follow me once more.=

=I tended to the downed guy next to me, he was in real bad shape, I pulled him closer to the rocks and bandaged him up as best I could=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:18 am

=sets Jay down in the Falcon= Don't worry, Jay, I'll make sure you're ok.

=to Zeru= Let's go! Let's go!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:19 am

=Ash gets on board after Dormii and fires out the Falcon=

Last edited by UnspoiledQuill on 14/05/11, 01:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:19 am

=flies the falcon out of the area usign the chin gun and turrests for supression fire=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:21 am

Coughs slightly and blood seeps out of the wounds on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:21 am

"Taking fire from the UNSC scum." Said the Sniper

"Where is that LMG?" One of the Rebels loaded a clip into it. He nodded. "Suppressive fire on those rocks."

The LMG started up.

"S*** sir, they got away."
"Everyone fire on the UNSC scum."
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:22 am

=Realizing the Falcon was taking off, I took someones Rocket Launcher and led the Falcon and fired=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:23 am

=hooks himself in and starting to pass out=

All I want is a little of the good life. All I need is to have good time.....

=passes out=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:24 am

=deploys several chaff pods=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:25 am

=Not looking where the missile hit, I fired the next one at the ridge where the LMG was supressing us=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:26 am

I cough again and roll onto my side. MY eyes take in one last image before it goes black forever

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:28 am

"ROCK-" He didn't finish his sentence, the LMG went down. "Fall back to the ship." Said the leader. A teammate grabbed the Rocket off there back, and fired two rounds before running back.

(In the ship.)

"It'll take awhile to get back, for now rest."

I went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:28 am

Squad Leader: Move to where the Rouges were, there is one laying there!

=Moving toward the downed ODST, I pulled out my medical bag and tried to patch him up=
=I don't know what gave me the urge to do that even when under fire, but he was drifting into unconciousness=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:37 am

=The Platoon Leader sent two squads to go see where the rebels are heading=

=Meanwhile I was patching up any casualties, we only had 3 KIA's and 5 WIA, thank you for letting me act quick=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:38 am

=they arrive in the trophaeum= syaa get us out of here and have the E.R ready for triple surgery
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:40 am

GigaVortex wrote:
=stalking the being in the ice caverns= Hmm easy target. =the sun goes down and the cave start to light up with flourecent fungi and larva= Easier for me. =follow his prey further into the caver=

(It turns to night)

Damn it. Bioluminecient crap playing hell with the VISR

(I turn it off)

Its an improvement, but not by much.

(Unlimber my shotgun and flick on the flashlight)

*Alright big guy. Come out and get me.*

I don't know what you are, but you're gonna come with me

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:44 am

=Not knowing what the hell to do, he just keeps watch on the wounded while four other soldiers start digging for the other soldiers who weren't so lucky=

=With everything calmed down, I decided I needed a little meal. Just like back in the old days, we got special suprise food call "Rations", I popped one open... some cheese and sushi..=

Me: great, my favorite..
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:44 am

BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
=stalking the being in the ice caverns= Hmm easy target. =the sun goes down and the cave start to light up with flourecent fungi and larva= Easier for me. =follow his prey further into the caver=

(It turns to night)

(I turn it off)

=Marcus hears some noise behind him=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:53 am

GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:

(It turns to night)

(I turn it off)

=Marcus hears some noise behind him=

(Hear somethig)

(Screams and fires shotgun) HOLY SHIT!

Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 02:02 am

=when marcus stops shooting he sees nothing but bullet shrapnel in the cave walls=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 02:04 am

GigaVortex wrote:
=when marcus stops shooting he sees nothing but bullet shrapnel in the cave walls=

(Panics) OH CRAP, OH CRAP, OH CRAP

(drops shot gun, and takes out knife)
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 02:05 am

BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:

=marcus hears some laughter and turns around to see where it came from, but as he does he is propelled backward from what feels like a invisible wall=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 02:09 am

GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:

=marcus hears some laughter and turns around to see where it came from, but as he does he is propelled backward from what feels like a invisible wall=

OOOOOOOF (Gets up groogly and staggers)Uhhnnnn....

(Firms stance) Come get me.

Last edited by BlackHammer on 14/05/11, 03:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 02:12 am

BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:

OOOF (Gets up groogly)

=as Marcus stares foward all he sees in the dimly lit cave are two ice blue eyesstaring back at him. As Marcus cathes his breath he sees the figure move slighty and then something starts to shine in his foes hand=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:12 am

GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:

OOOOOOOF (Gets up groogly and staggers)Uhhhhhhn...

=as Marcus stares foward all he sees in the dimly lit cave are two ice blue eyesstaring back at him. As Marcus cathes his breath he sees the figure move slighty and then something starts to shine in his foes hand=

(Sees the eyes) Alright, I got your attention don't I?

(Looks at Torres's hand) Oh nuts (prepares for a knife strike) Torres, if thats who you are, then take your best shot.

Last edited by BlackHammer on 14/05/11, 04:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:40 am

(Wakes up after surgery)
I am done gettin stabbed and shot in the stomach.
(looks over to see Dormii, next to him is Jay)
(He sits up, and winces)
Jesus. Wait where is Ash?
(Gets up)
Once again not my best ideas.
(he goes over to the table where his weapons are)
Hmm. My S2. My Hydra. Oh whas this?
(He picks up the M99 and smiles)
Guess I did get something besides a stab wound

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:49 am

=waking up=.....Jay....... =bolts up= JAY! =lies down= Ah....what the hell happened?

=sees Draco= Oh, good. Going to finish what you started?

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:56 am

(looks over at Dormii)
@Dormii
Nah I figure you got your butt handed to you by the three of us. Anything else would be overkill.
I made a promise. That I would not allow anything to hurt her. I will always keep that promise.
If it was not for Zeru jumping on Zayne, I don't know what he would have done to you.
(Looks down at left leg)
Idiot decided to punch my leg.
(goes over to Dormii)
@Dormii
Listen, whats done is done. we can't change that. What we can shape is the future.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:57 am

=After finishing my rations, the Platoon Leader told us to move to the DZ but I believe the Rebels are still in the area=

=We got to the hill where they were firing on us, there we a ton of shells and weapons left behind, I helped myself to some grenades and and medical things I could find=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:58 am

=sits up= She took my new life from me, before it really started. Do you really think I would've just let that go?

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:02 am

@Dormii
I never expected you to.
It's difficult trying to get a new life started after another one crumbled.
I know, I have been in that position many times.
All I can ask of you is to just try and forgive her.
I can tell it has been eating at her. She hates herself for it. In a way she should.
But like I said the past is the past. Shape the future
(He gets up and heads towards the door, before he leaves he turns back around and says)
Im sorry

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:04 am

=to Draco, voice softened= I'm sorry too. And I'll try, tell her that. I can't forgive her, but I can understand.

Deis berunt tuus vivam, Draco.
The gods bless your life.

=records second biography entry=

=goes to sleep on medbay bed=

Last edited by BullHorn on 14/05/11, 07:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:09 am

Thank you
(He leaves. The door shutting behind him)
Jesus. Crash Landed twice, get injured in the chest and stomach regions twice. Im on a role.
(He staggers his way to the cafeteria)

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:12 am

(fight is going on) have one last trick

(call the shuttle)*Send distress call with this message*

(uplink)Copy. Begin transmission.

(Urgently)*To anyone who hears this distress call: My name is Marcus Murand and I have found Torres. He is very much alive.He is not himself anymore, he's out of it, and out for my head. Someone, any one, help me*

(uplink) Transmission uploaded and sent

now lets see if I live long enough..,

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 20
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:17 am

Draco wrote:
Thank you
(He leaves. The door shutting behind him)
Jesus. Crash Landed twice, get injured in the chest and stomach regions twice. Im on a role.
(He staggers his way to the cafeteria)

here have a hotdog oh btw u should know by now i'm a medic so i can use that to not just heal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:20 am

=Pelicans came to pick us up and when we got to "The Victory"=

Platoon Leader: Ok men, we were close to our objective. We unfortunatly had more on our plate than we could handle, unexpected Rebel reinforcements arrived and got 3 of our guys. We still need to search for those Rogues and we are working on tracking them down. For the mean time we can stay he..

=Something interrupted him, he turned on his comm and responded to the message=

Platoon Leader: We got a distress call, Comm experts, get working on the location! No matter who or what that was to, we have to get to it before it disappears.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:22 am

=picks up distress signal= yo marcus that u? i'm having the trophaeum head to ur coords now
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:22 am

(He limps onward)
(Andrea's voice rings)
*A distress call has been sent out by Marcus. The ODST*
Hmm be the first time we meet
*You are not going*
Come on I can still fight
*At your present condition you will faint again like last time*
Oh come on Andrea
*I said no*
God
(he limps past the cafeteria and searches for Ash's room)
(He finds it and slides down on the wall)
*I told you, you should not be up and walking around*
(Dozes off)
I'm fine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:27 am

BlackHammer wrote:
(fight is going on) have one last trick

(call the shuttle)*Send distress call with this message*

(uplink)Copy. Begin transmission.

(Urgently)*To anyone who hears this distress call: My name is Marcus Murand and I have found Torres. He is very much alive.He is not himself anymore, he's out of it, and out for my head. Someone, any one, help me*

(uplink) Transmission uploaded and sent

now lets see if I live long enough..,

[The Ebonheart picks up the distress beacon and jumps to its location and opens a comm channel]

"This is Captain Armistead of the UNSC Ebonheart, we picked up your beacon. Can you read me?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:32 am

=the trophaeum exits slipace at said coordinates=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:36 am

slummyzeru wrote:
=the trophaeum exits slipace at said coordinates=

[The Ebonheart hails the Trophaeum]

"Captain Armistead here, did you pick up on the beacon as well?"
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:51 am

BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:

OOOOOOOF (Gets up groogly and staggers)Uhhhhhhn...

(Sees the eyes) Alright, I got your attention don't I?

(Looks at Torres's hand) Oh nuts (prepares for a knife strike) Torres, if thats who you are, then take your best shot.

=the glow in his hands flashes brightly and then start to form a katana like energy sword with similar properties to an elite energy sword= Any last words?

Last edited by GigaVortex on 14/05/11, 06:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 05:04 am

=The Azure Comet comes out of slipspace over Inflammen, and all the troops are preparing for the drop=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:47 am

I cough and my eyes open. Blinding light. Not good. I realise im lay on a bed and promptly lean up slightly to glance around at my surroundings. I spot Ash lay on the bed nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:49 am

=Ash looks up and hears Jay coughing=
You ok over there?
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:50 am

Couple of bullets wounds in my chest. I've had worse i guess.

A grin flashes across my face.

Im more worried about everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:51 am

Their all ok, for the moment at least. You know them they wont spend more than five minuets in a madbay... You should rest though you got hit really bad.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:53 am

I'm fine. Honestly.

I slide off the bed and stagger about before falling back to the ground.

Okay, that's probably a bad sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:55 am

=Ash jumps up to help Jay back on her feet=
Your not going to get any better if you push yourself, please sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next