Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement

Go down 
+4
Skippy
zeru
Tenébrís
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 10:57 am

Aha, thanks for caring but honestly i've been through worse.

Lifts up the shirt to show an energy sword scar running through my abdomen and a gravity hammer blade scar across my stomach

A couple of bullets is nothing, besides i want to know where we are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:00 am

=Looks at Jays scars briefly=
I'm sorry Jay

Were on some sort of ship to be honest I don't really know I kinda just blacked out when I got here, were safe though that's all I know...
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:03 am

I know we are on a ship, what i meant was where in space are we? This isn't the same place, we've made a slipspace jump to somewhere. Quite recently too judging by the dust.

I walk over and feel something in the air with my hands. I murmur to myself

It's strange, almost hostile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:04 am

=Ash looks at Jay=
Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:05 am

Shakes head briefly and spins back round to Ash. I grin

Fine. It's nothing. Lets go grab some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:06 am

=Ash looks at Macgraws gun that she left by her bed=
I know this might not mean anything to you but I didn't know if you wanted it..

=Ash hands Jay the gun=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:08 am

I look at the gun with disgust.

He's dead. And i'd like to forget him entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:11 am

Sorry..

=Ash puts the gun back down by her bed=

Jay I never wanted what happened to have happened, I just... Wanted to say I'm sorry I know you can't ever forgive me but, I want you to know I never wanted to cause any pain to anyone.

Last edited by UnspoiledQuill on 14/05/11, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:12 am

Shakes head.

Blah blah blah. Not listening Ash.

I grin again at you

Food? Im hungry? Are you? Lets go!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:15 am

O'k if your sure you can move...

Is she O'k you don't just forget something like that.. I shouldn't be here I'm the one the always gets people hurt.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:18 am

Hey i'm practically bouncing here.

Grabs Ash's hand and pulls her off to the canteen

Come on slowpoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:22 am

=Ash follows=
This is wrong has she just forgiven me? No she can't have, it's all wrong why didn't she hit me or tell me it was wrong..

=Ash grabs Jays hand and pulls her back=
Jay what is going on?! You can't just be fine?!
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:24 am

I look back at Ash. confusion lacing across my features

Wha? Okay maybe i feel a little woozy still from the bullets but i'll manage. Of course i'm fine. Come on silly, i'm hungry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:27 am

What happened to her? I had bad times one the front but... S### what have I done...?

=Ash lets go of Jays hand=

Sure lets get something to eat..

=Ash forced a smile=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:30 am

I grin at Ash again before carrying onwards to the canteen. I step through the door and walk to the far table, tracing a shape sitting there with my hands. I murmur again

It's everywhere, that's not a surprise. Question is, what are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:35 am

=Ash sits down and puts her head in her hands=
Jay what do you remember?

Did she just murmur again? Maybe we should of stayed in the Medbay..
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:38 am

I shake my head again, backing away from the far table. I turn to Ash.

Not much from the months we had apart, it's all just blurriness and the rare moment of clarity. Usually followed by a lot of pain. I remember the events of yesterday clear enough though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:41 am

=Ash looks up at Jay=
Jay, I know...

What's the point my words wont make anything better.

Never mind Jay I'm sorry I asked you.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:43 am

I glance over at the counter

Food!

I make a meal for Ash and place it in front of her.

Eat. You'll feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:48 am

Thanks, I have been on the field rations for days.

I have to tell Dormii something, but he would just kill me.

Hey shouldn't I be the one making sure you feel better?

Last edited by UnspoiledQuill on 14/05/11, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:50 am

It's no problem. Just eat up.

I grin at you

I've told you, i'm fine. You are, however, clearly not. Now just eat the food. I need to go check something.

I bound out of the room before you can stop me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:52 am

I should tell someone about Jay, but who?

=Maybe I should follow her...=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:54 am

I walk around the ship, feeling the air every so often. I murmur to myself again

Just where are you coming from. Even worse, what are you? You feel almost hostile, but why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:01 pm

=Ash walks into the hallway...=
Where did she go..?

=Ash looks around=
Come on Jay where are you!? What if she doesn't want to talk about it what if she just wants to forget it? Can I let her do that, I don't deserve that I deserve worse. I can't leave her alone not now not like this.

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:03 pm

I jump out of the shadows at Ash

Boo!

Haha, have you eaten your food??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:05 pm

What the! Why did you do that? you scared me, is this what you ''had to do''?
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:06 pm

I smile again

No, of course not. I just saw the opportunity so i took it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:09 pm

=Ash looks at Jay in the eyes=
Jay can we go back to the medbay? will you come with me?

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:09 pm

Confusion crosses my face again

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:12 pm

Jay Its not safe out here, you cant just be running about just after you've been shot. Please Jay come back with me I will wait there with you, What I Dormii comes looking for you and your not there?

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:13 pm

My face brightens up

Hey i have an idea, why don't we just go looking for them instead! And i've told you, i'm fine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:16 pm

Jay please? You know yourself what could happen if you don't rest! you don't need me to tell you.

=Ash grabs Jay's hand and starts walking back to the medbay=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:17 pm

I'm fine, i don't need rest. It's only a few bullets.

I allow myself to be pulled back to the med-bay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:20 pm

Jay a few bullets almost had you killed your not invincible, please just rest.
=Ash takes Jay over to a bed=

You've been though so much Jay you don't have to do anything now it's over..
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:21 pm

Sits on the bed

Spartans never die Ash.

I wink at you

Besides im bored now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:25 pm

Thanks for doing this Jay, I'm sure your get better soon
=Ash sits next to Jay=

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 12:26 pm

There's nothing wrong with me though!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 01:47 pm

=Delta gets on one of the many CR-25s on the ship and prepares to head down to Inflammen=

[Exion]=to soldiers= Our First objective is to Find, clear, and reactivate the old 808th base on this planet. Then we are to establish a base of operations from which our further plans can be launched. Once we do so, we will recieve reinforcements from the Obsidian Wolf and Sisvetchukam, as well as other ships that will also be using this planet as somewhat of a port. This mission is Vital to the success of all further operations. Are we clear?

[all] Yes Sir!

=All the Cr-25s fire up at once as they fly out in a massive fleet down to the planet below=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 02:13 pm

(he shakes himself awake)
Where am I
(looks around)
Oh right
(stands up)
All right
(his stomach growls)
hold on im going there now
(he heads off to the cafeteria)

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:15 pm

GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
BlackHammer wrote:
GigaVortex wrote:
=when marcus stops shooting he sees nothing but bullet shrapnel in the cave walls=

(Panics) OH CRAP, OH CRAP, OH CRAP

(drops shot gun, and takes out knife)
=marcus hears some laughter and turns around to see where it came from, but as he does he is propelled backward from what feels like a invisible wall=

OOOOOOOF (Gets up groogly and staggers)Uhhhhhhn...

(Firms stance) Come get me.
=as Marcus stares foward all he sees in the dimly lit cave are two ice blue eyesstaring back at him. As Marcus cathes his breath he sees the figure move slighty and then something starts to shine in his foes hand=

(Sees the eyes) Alright, I got your attention don't I?

(Looks at Torres's hand) Oh nuts (prepares for a knife strike) Torres, if thats who you are, then take your best shot.

=the glow in his hands flashes brightly and then start to form a katana like energy sword with similar properties to an elite energy sword= Any last words?

(in Romanian) Atita vreme cit eu inca viu, ma voi lupta pina la ultima suflare{As long as I am alive, I will fight to the last breath.}

(Drops knife)Put that blade down and lets settle it with fists. Its been a long time since I had a proper fistfight...

I hope that becon got out... Come on Torres snap out of it...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 03:26 pm

This fight isn't going my way. Time to change the terrain.

(Yells a challenge) You want my head Torres, you're gonna have to catch me first.

(Pulls up VISR and gets out of the caves)

Should buy me a minute...Now long range comm. Shuttle will boost the signal

(over comm)This is Marcus Murdan, I'm transmitting my coordinates and request immediate assitance. Yes, I say again: Josh Torres is alive. Request any help, and send Spartans. I feel that I might not live much longer. (end transmission)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:09 pm

=After the Platoon leader warns "The Victory" which has also heard the signal, they trace it and end up near the planet in which it came from=

Platoon Leader: Alright, we are here at the distress signal travel light we will not be here long.

=I picked up a DMR with about 8 clips, my medical bag, a sidearm, and my helmet. I don't want to bring anything unessesary=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:13 pm

=slowly wakes up= Uhh.....I'm up, I'm up.

=sees Ash and Jay in the medbay= You!

=tries to get up, ends up rolling off the bed and onto the floor= Ah, dammit. This sucks...

=passes out from the pain=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:26 pm

=The Pelicans gentley landed on the surface of the planet, as regulation we secured the area.=

=We waited for next orders on where to go=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:29 pm

(he gets done eating)
bset meal I've had in awhile
(leaves and heads off to the medbay)
(enters the medbay)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:35 pm

=The Platoon Leader gave the order to move out=

Platoon Leader: We are moving West! Arrow formation!

=The rattle of armor and equipment was loud as we moved west toward the distress signal=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:44 pm

Anog wrote:
=The Platoon Leader gave the order to move out=

Platoon Leader: We are moving West! Arrow formation!

=The rattle of armor and equipment was loud as we moved west toward the distress signal=

(I spot black armor)

(I comm them) Over here, This is Marcus Murand. I have my suit's beacon online. Give me a hand over.

If they heard, they should pay attention.

(Look behind me) (Over comm, panicked) Belay that. FALL BACK, FALL BACK!

Last edited by BlackHammer on 14/05/11, 09:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:48 pm

=The rattling suddenly stopped and everyone hit the ground=

=One soldier yells=

Squadmate: Look, there's someone!

SquadLeader: Maybe we should listen and fall back!

Last edited by Anog on 14/05/11, 09:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:53 pm

Anog wrote:
=The rattling suddenly stopped and everyone hit the ground=

=One soldier yells=

Squadmate: Look, there's someone!

(Angry and panicked)(on comm)ODSTs, Didn't you hear me, FALL BACK!

I don't want you to die for my actions...

Last edited by BlackHammer on 14/05/11, 09:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 04:55 pm

=Two squads are sent over to greet the man=

=Over the comms I hear=

Squadmate: We have no acting Spartans in the UNSC.. we have to get out of here, LETS GO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next