Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement

Go down 
+4
Skippy
zeru
Tenébrís
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:57 pm

Ship Captain: Delta 2-1 release Archer pod one

=A hail of mini missiles came from the first longsword and hit the ship once.=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:57 pm

Wipes tears away quickly but doesn't look Dormii in the face

It's nothing, honestly.

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:58 pm

=alarm goes off=
"uhh sophia? what are those alarms supposed to mean?!"
"were being target by longswords"
"WHAT!"
"well tell them to go away!"
"I need to open up Comms with the other ship"
=the Doctor goes over an manually activates the Comms as well as SHIELDING systems=

"uh, roger that, uh, this is Solace, over"

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:58 pm

(I wake up)

What the hell? I thought I was dead. Must not have been my time Lord

(I look around) Hello? anyone here. Hello?

(I look and notice I don't have my armor)

(annoyed)Can anyone tell me why I'm alive, where the heck I am, and where my armor is?!?!?

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime14/05/11, 11:59 pm

Comms Expert: This is UNSC Carrier "The Victory" Please identify yourself or we will destroy you.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:00 am

=to Jay= Cmon, you can tell me. I've seen some horrible shit in my lifetime. You are one of the few things that are good, and I don't care what happens or what you say.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:01 am

Anog wrote:
Comms Expert: This is UNSC Carrier "The Victory" Please identify yourself or we will destroy you.

"This is an ONI vessel containing medical research as well as other scientific Data, 'The Victory' please Cease fire!"
"The Solace is not meant for combat!"

Last edited by Legendarystory on 15/05/11, 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:01 am

Stands up and walks back to the window

It's fine. Just leave it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:03 am

Comms Expert: Sir, they are an UNSC medical

Ship Captain: prepare to board

=My heart sank=

Comms Expert: but sir, it is just a medical ship!

Ship Captain: I don't care! PREPARE TO BOARD!

Last edited by Anog on 15/05/11, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:05 am

Me: Sir, you can't board that ship! You don't know what is on there!

Ship Captain: I said get to the Pelicans, Trooper.

=Having no choice, I carried light once more, but I got a SMG instead=
=Boarding the Pelican, I knew I wouldn't step foot on this ship again, I kissed the steel floor of the hangar=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:05 am

=The Azure Comet watches from afar was two signifigantly smaller ships do battle, one appears to board the other=

Last edited by X No Delta on 15/05/11, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:06 am

Anog wrote:
Comms Expert: Roger that. =Comm off= Sir, they are an ONI medical research ship

=My heart sank=

Comms Expert: but sir, it is from ONI

uh sophia, what are they doing?

it appears they are going to board us, Nikolaus.

what! NO! F*** F***, uh, clean up th esurgeons room! clean the floors, make sure they don't see anything!

what about the crew?

uhhhhhhhhh

you haven't even thought about that have you?

Sophia, your smart remarks are not needed right now!

we'll make something up

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:07 am

=gets up and hugs her= Okay, look, I won't ask. But I will always be here for you, ok? No matter what it is. No, matter, what.

=kisses her head= So, what now?

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:08 am

[i]Keeps my eyes diverted away from Dormii's[i]

I don't know. Could things really get worse than before. We are all so spent. I think we just need recovery time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:09 am

=Locking on to the loading bay, I was the last to board.=
=The Pelican doors opened and we slowly opened the blast doors to the interior of the ship, I took a deep breath and stepped out of the pelican.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:10 am

=still holding her= I'd ask to spar, but I don't think I'm recovered from the last time. Plus, I don't want to hurt you. So, you know, that's out of the question.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:12 am

=One by one we check corners and rooms. I walked into what seemed to be the medibay, I saw the same man on the icy planet.=

Me: ... you..
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:13 am

Suddenly spins my eyes to stare into Dormii's. I yell angrily.

Sparring! Sparring! You think of Sparring at a time like this? After everything we've been through, you just want to fight even more?

I've gone through hell for 7 months, not knowing who or where i am because i didn't have you around.

I killed my own father because he posed a threat to you!

And you stand here and talk about sparring!

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:15 am

Anog wrote:
=One by one we check corners and rooms. I walked into what seemed to be the medibay, I saw the same man on the icy planet.=

Me: ... you..

(To Anog)(annoyed)Yes, its me. Your greenhorn, trigger happy squadmate cost me my life.

(Curious) Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:16 am

=I wake up on a what seems to be a bed, my insides feel like they are burning, I touch my knee cap, it seems to have healed. My last memory was killing that being and then darkness= Where am I and who healed. =I look around to find my weapons, they are not there. I look up to see what seems to be a door. I walk toward it and it opens without my touch. The other side has me more confused as long halls come into view. Where do I go from here. I head right trying to find my next path=

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:17 am

Me: =While keeping my gun pointed at him= We were ordered to board this ship... what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:22 am

=stares back, apologetic= I meant it as a joke, I'm sorry. I don't know anything else other than fighting and you. Oh, and that Ash is a bitch, but that's not the point.

Look, you are the first person who has not tried to kill me. I don't know what to say is these situations.

=hard, quiet tone= and you think that I ever forgot about you? I carved your name into my armor, so you would always be there, with me. One of the first things that I did, after I left, was to carve tears into my helmet, because I thought I lost you. but I kept looking, I never gave up. Just to see you again, I went to 13 different planets, a medical ship, and a Covenant flagship. All, just so I could see you again, and to tell you I love you.

Oh, and to kiss you.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:26 am

Legendarystory wrote:
Anog wrote:
Comms Expert: Roger that. =Comm off= Sir, they are an ONI medical research ship

=My heart sank=

Comms Expert: but sir, it is from ONI

uh sophia, what are they doing?

it appears they are going to board us, Nikolaus.

what! NO! F*** F***, uh, clean up th esurgeons room! clean the floors, make sure they don't see anything!

what about the crew?

uhhhhhhhhh

you haven't even thought about that have you?

Sophia, your smart remarks are not needed right now!

we'll make something up

=the Doctor wakes up panting, realising that it was only a nightmare, a dream=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:29 am

Anog wrote:
Me: =While keeping my gun pointed at him= We were ordered to board this ship... what are you doing here?

(Peeved)Torres killed ME, I was rescued apparently, and now I find I'm alive and defenceless.

(Pointed)So, that sum it up for you, Trooper?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:29 am

(To himself)
Damn. I just stood there. Speechless. I couldnt say a word to her. Ive said all I could say. I just wouldnt stick. I........I just dont know. I know for a fact that I would protect her from him. Thats all I could have said but I did not. Damn.
(He walks off)
I hope she can forgive me.
forgive me, please.
(A tear falls from his face. It splashes on the ground)
(He punches the wall next to him. Leaving a dent)
My words hit and stick for a second.
(He walks off to the gym)

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:31 am

Turns back to stare out of the window

Bad time for jokes. I promised you we would meet again. I went through 7 months of near death experiences thinking i'd broken that promise to you. I don't know where i went, or who was near me. All i know is i've cut down a whole covenant armada in the hopes that you were on the other side.

I turn back to face Dormii

I don't know anything anymore. I couldn't tell you how i feel for you. I'm sorry, i just need time.

Kisses Dormii softly.

Or persuasion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:32 am

=I narrowed my eyes and was convinced that he was telling the truth=

Me: Alright, come with me.. We are going to meet your "rescuers"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:32 am

[Delta] Exion! I want a full informations log on those two ships, as well as a Status report for each.

[Exion] Yes sir.
Two UNSC Battleships, Sir.

[Delta] Move into position. Ready all troops.

=Alarm sounds=
[Intercomm] ALL HANDS TO BATTLESTATIONS!

=The Comet moves closer to the two other ships, engulfing them both in its massive shadow=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:35 am

=The ODST squad continues through the ship and ends up in a sort of gym, and there is another person standing there=

Me: Shit, DON'T MOVE!
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:37 am

Anog wrote:
=I narrowed my eyes and was convinced that he was telling the truth=

Me: Alright, come with me.. We are going to meet your "rescuers"

(I whip anog in the base skull and he goes unconcious)

(Working my hand) Thats what years of training is like Trooper.

(I spot a bulkhead alarm and hit it)

(Alarm sounds and I take Anog's weapon) Now, lets get moving.

(I take anog as a hostage)

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 20

Last edited by BlackHammer on 15/05/11, 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:38 am

(To himself)
I'm just useless. Everytime I fight. I can't. No I am a soldier
I am a soldier. Trained by the UNSC. I am strong. Zayne is weak.
(He punches the nearest punching bag)
(He hears something behind him, but ignores it. The image of Ashlie leaving remained in his mind)

I'm sorry

Last edited by Draco on 15/05/11, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:39 am

=The rest of the ODST squad runs to my location=

Squadmate: great an injured Medic..

Squadmate: =Yelling loudly= Look! We don't want to hurt you! Come out of Hiding!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:42 am

=kisses back= I could go for persuasion.

=hears alarm go off= Dammit.

=puts helmet on, her eyes aligned with the carvings= I truly wish this didn't just happen. Please don't be marines.

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:42 am

Anog wrote:
=The rest of the ODST squad runs to my location=

Squadmate: great an injured Medic..

Squadmate: =Yelling loudly= Look! We don't want to hurt you! Come out of Hiding!

(To the troopers) No, no you don't. Cause if you do, your friend here is going home. In a body bag.

(I come out and they see me) That's right, be good little troopers and don't do anything stupid.

(I get away from the troopers)

Last edited by BlackHammer on 15/05/11, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:43 am

=I traverse the halls, hiding only when others were near. I see words on some of these doors. Familliar words like bathroom or Rec hall, but one stood out..Armory. This one word seemed to familiar like where I would find what I was looking for. I walked in and there stood walls full of weapons that those I fought used..I didn't need those. Then I saw them, they seemed to be floating in what looked like blue light. I reached for them but something was blocking me from getting them. Frustrated I grabbed on of the weapons, pulled the trigger and shot the prison in which my tools were confined. It seemed to have worked since the blue that was surrounding them had vanished and my stuff dropped. I took them and left the armory. As I left I heard a loud noise, maybe an alarm. Did I set that off, I didn't care much to find out=

Last edited by GigaVortex on 15/05/11, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:43 am

I grab Dormii's hand before he goes

Your not going. Your not leaving me again. Not tonight. And i don't want to take chances, knowing your past.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:45 am

=Quickly recovering from my strike to the head, my squad is pulling me to the medibay and locking the door.=

Squadmate: Are you ok, you took a big hit to the head

Me: Yeah, I am fine, now what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:48 am

(He punches the punching bag repeatedly, over and over again. Letting his anger out)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:50 am

=Pulls out pistol=

Me: well, now we play the waiting game..
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:55 am

(he lands one last punch, and heads out to the medbay)
My armor is in there.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:56 am

=to Jay= Trust me, I'm not going anywhere. =hugs her= I'm not going anywhere without you, ever again. =hands her his pistol, the name Jay is carved into the slide= However, that alarm is going off for a reason, and it is never good.

Don't be marines, don't be marines.

and I don't want to lose you either. =brushes some hairs away=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:57 am

Squadmate: =Quietly= you guys hear those footsteps, keep your guns pointed at the door. It is there choice wheather it is friend or foe
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:58 am

I take the pistol and slot it back into Dormii's holster

No, the alarm going off isn't good. But you don't have to be the one to go deal with it.

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 12:59 am

(he opens the door and sees a squad pointing guns at him)
(smirks)
Is this a party or something

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 01:02 am

Me: I would rather it be, and we can get along..
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 01:03 am

@Anog
Just let me get my armor.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 01:04 am

=jokingly= You think Draco or Ash can handle it?

=serious= I am not going to let anything happen. I pr....I swear it.

=hands her the pistol back= and you need this more than I.

Not marines, not marines. Please not marines.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 01:05 am

=Lowers weapon and steps aside.=

Me: Well, it is your ship...
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 01:06 am

Pushes the pistol back

I said no Dormii. I don't want to chance it. What if it's UNSC out there? We can't take that risk.

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime15/05/11, 01:08 am

(grins)
this piece of crap aint mine
(goes over and puts on his armor, except the helmet)
(he paused and looked into the helmet, the scar that ran across his face. Self-inflicted. His Red eyes, alive just like fire)
(He put on his helmet)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next