Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement

Go down 
+4
Skippy
zeru
Tenébrís
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:27 pm

I've been on the run for the past several months. I'm not an ODST anymore. The UNSC can't control me like a puppet. To them I'm a deserter: a dangerous and lethal pariah. The black ODST armor I once wore, I have changed to match my status as an avenger and an outcast. I wear the members of A Company on my helmet, to remember who I lost to the Covenant and the uncaring UNSC upper-brass.

Undisclosed location
"Bloody Arrow" Longsword

(I notice the planet below)

(content)*Ah sweet relief*

(UNSC ship comes into view)*Oh Shit, Shit, Shit, SHIT!*

(I speed away and land on the planet)*Good, alive, for now.*

(I notice snow fall)*God damnit, I hate snow. But thank the Lord for heated suits.*

(I spot something in the distance) Facility, good. A place where I can lay up for a few days

(I trudge to the facility) Damn this cold. Never got used to it.

(I get to the gate and guns are pointed at my face)

(gruff) Marcus Murand, for deserting your post, stealing UNSC property, and posessing classified intel you are to be shot on sight.

My, my. News travels fast. (sarcastic)'Shot on sight?' I'm flattered. What are you going to do? Kill me and send off my corpse to command? Or shoot me and leave me in the snow.

You have 10 seconds to leave or be executed for your crimes.

(sarcastic) Oh, so I'm a 'criminal' now? Not sane, but Section 8? (Smug) Just try and kill me.

(matter-of-fact) We warned you. (safties click off)

You are so out of your league, Marine. (Take out my shotgun)

(fight ensues)

Damn it. These guys are good. But thier aim sucks (notice the grenades on my belt) This ought to even it up.

(I chuck two grenades and they kill several men) Ha, try that on for size (switch to my BR) Alright boys, I show you marksmanship

(I sight on the first and start picking them off, while trying to stay in cover)

Damn. This will be harder than I thought. I'll just have to take those assault rifles when this is over

Last edited by BlackHammer on 13/05/11, 08:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:31 pm

Tarkes Verdain wrote:
[The pelican lands outside and four Spartans fan out and secure the area. Once secure, the Squad stack up on the door and Tarkes calls to the Marines inside]

Spartans, coming in!

[The four Spartans enter at once, see that it's secure, then the squad leader calls out]

"Who is in charge here?"

[Tarkes keeps an eye on the door, rifle shouldered]

Marine: I am!
=middle aged Marine walks up towards them nervously=
Marine: I didn't think we would get four whole Spartans! that makes five with our one!
=The Marine clears his throat=
Marine: We have the area locked down no Brutes in sight but they were here..
=he points and the body's=

Last edited by UnspoiledQuill on 13/05/11, 08:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:39 pm

[The squad leader looks down at the marine and offers his hand]

"I am Spartan 2-O-1-O, leader of Echo. Glad to be of any assistence, if you have any wounded, have our medical officer take a look at him."

[Tarkes looks back at the marine and wave with his right arm, which is prosthetic up to the elbow]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:44 pm

=The Marines set up their equipment and exchange ammo.=
=The squads Spartan is watching the road=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:47 pm

[One Spartan in brown and orange armor points his thumb at the rocket launcher on his back]

"Hey," he says "you guys got any rockets? They only let me bring eight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:52 pm

Tarkes Verdain wrote:
[One Spartan in brown and orange armor points his thumb at the rocket launcher on his back]

Marine: Sorry Sir! every last rocket is for emergency usage only, We got Scarabs about... But if you really care I heard the Spartan had some.

=The Marine heads over to help with burying the body's of the civilians that were killed=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:55 pm

(7 months ago within his room, the UNSC had just docked)
Draco-The UNSC are here
Zayne-Let me out
Draco-Not now
(he gets up from his bed, puts on his armor, grabs his Angel Maker and Hydra, and his jackel shield)
I've got to get out of here.
(He leaves and heads to the docking bay)
(He finds the docking bay and heads to the Guardian Demon)
(A squad of UNSC Marines appears around the corner, led by a Spartan)
Crap, did not want to make it easy on me.
Spartan-Halt SPARTAN 015, You are being arrested for treason and murder.
(He found the voice familiar)
Draco-Lynn?
Lynn-You must be arrested
Draco-Andrea, set this thing up for flight
Lynn-You are not leaving here
Draco-Try and stop us
(Draco tosses a frag grenade at the group of marines, killing two of the four)
(Lynn charges at Draco)
Draco-I know you Lynn. You never charge into battle (He takes out a stun grenade and tosses it, it goes off in her face)
Lynn(stunned)-I never wanted to tell ONI it was Jon.
Draco-You guys still sold me out
(Draco uses a freeze round to freeze the other two marines, Lynn becomes unstunned and punches Draco)
Draco-You were never good at hand to hand. Please I don't want to kill you.
Lynn-These are my orders
Draco(looks at Lynn)-Tell them you killed me. Like you should have done all those years ago
Lynn-I can't (She lunges forward and tackles Draco)
(Draco counters and pops a tranquilizer into Lynn)
That should take care of you.
(Andrea's voice rings)
*The ship is ready*
Thanks
(He boards the Longsword and takes off, looking back he thinks of Ash)
I will find you, I promise

(Present Day)
*wake up*
What, why.
*I have found a planet, you need supplies, but its currently occupied by the UNSC*
Set course
*Are you sure*
Yes

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:58 pm

"This is your stop Matt." The car stops, I run out the back and close the doors behind me.

I look at the apartment buildings and run up stairs. I look for my room and open the door.

The room was nothing special, just a typical room. I lock the door behind me, and lay down.

I turn on the TV to see the report....
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 08:59 pm

( 2 minutes later)

(Fight ends and I take my shotgun to the wounded)

(I trudge up to the base commander)

(pained) You bastard, why? (choughs up blood) You're a coward, a traitor; Why did you desert, an ODST with everything going for him?

(I take his sidearm from his holster) For reasons you'll never understand, you brainwashed puppet. (I raise it to his head) By the way, thanks for the data and entry cards, with every bit of info I want to know. (I shoot him in the head) I'll see myself in.

(I get inside the now empty barracks and lay up for the night) Wow, skeleton crew here. And they were unusually well armed. Not what you'd get on a backwater base.

Now, to access the base computer system. (I look at the cards) These should do quite nicely.

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:02 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
Tarkes Verdain wrote:

Marine: Sorry Sir! every last rocket is for emergency usage only, We got Scarabs about... But if you really care I heard the Spartan had some.

=The Marine heads over to help with burying the body's of the civilians that were killed=

[Detton nodds then then Cain speaks up]

"I would like to meet this Spartan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:11 pm

=Another Marine over hears the Spartan=
Marine: Hah! you want to meet her?! she crazy never says a word! I'm worried that she could turn on us any minuet!
=A second Marine interrupts=
Marine: Don't mind him... That Spartan just keeps to herself she was in that scandal on that ship six or seven months ago..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:17 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
=Another Marine over hears the Spartan=
Marine: Hah! you want to meet her?! she crazy never says a word! I'm worried that she could turn on us any minuet!
=Another Marine interrupts=
Marine: Don't mind him... That Spartan just keeps to herself she was in that scandal on that ship six or seven months ago..

[Valdez speaks up]

"That?"

[Tarkes looks back and speaks quietly]

Contact... Ten plus foot mobles... Brutes.

[The four Spartans take cover and aim at the entrence.]

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:20 pm

*The Longsword's fuel is empty. I told you we should have fueled up at the last stop*
SHUT UP!
(The Longsword begins crashing down to the planet)
GREAT!
(The Longsword continues to fall)
GOD DANG IT!
*We are being pulled into the planets gravity*
(The ship begins to catch fire and pieces begin falling off)
CRAP!
(The ship crashes into the planets surface, near where Jay is)
Ok. The first time sucked.
(He rubs his left arm)
This time sucked more
(He grabs his weapons and grenades)
Lets go

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:22 pm

Marine: Marines! contact get ready!
=The marines jump up and raise their guns=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:25 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
Marine: Marines! contact get ready!
=The marines jump up and raise their guns=

[Tarkes looks back at Cain]

Grenade!

[Cain catches the spick grenade and throws it back like a missle, then the Spartans open fire]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:31 pm

=As soon as the Marines spot the Brutes fifteen gun barrels set ablaze shredding two brutes in half=
Marine: YEAH EAT SOME!
=One brute throws a flame grenade and it sets two marines on fire they scream in pain as the fall to the ground=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:38 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
=As soon as the Marines spot the Brutes fifteen gun barrels set ablaze shredding two brutes in half=
Marine: YEAH EAT SOME!
=One brute throws a flame grenade and it sets two marines on fire they scream in pain as the fall to the ground=

[Cain looks at Detton]

"Take 'em" Cain says

[Detton shoulders his rocket launcher and fires. When the smoke clears a brute chieften runs in with his hammer, and swings downward on Cain. Tarkes catches it with his prosthetic arm, but the gravity pulse blows the fack arm off and throws him to the wall. Detton tackles the brutes legs, knocking him over and Valdez puts his sniper to chieftens forehead and pulls the trigger]

"Status?" Cain calls out.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:40 pm

Outpost 197-B
Location unknown

(I walk into the intelligence office)*Well, well. All the time in the world, and not a soul here to stop me.*

(I lumber to a computer terminal and insert the data card)*Alright, let's see what you're hiding here*

(Computer opens) ACCESS GRANTED

Good, at least I know that works. Let's take a peek, shall we?

(An old update shows up)
Update: New arrival on planet. Command said nothing about the prisoner. He was to be placed someplace isolated, and we were just here to see off the transport. That fact nothing was said about the prisoner doesn't suprise me.
Col. Norman

{Intel Profile}
Prisoner: Torres, Joseph
Charge:[Undisclosed]

end update

Better procure some transport first, insulated preferably. And if the place anything like the outpost is now, it'll be completly deserted

(I find the motor pool and see a transport Hog)

Not insulated, but it'll do

(I hit the starter and the Hog rumbles to life)

Perfect. Now, lets find that little spot on the map.

(I hit the gas and go out the back entrance)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:43 pm

Marines: Were good in here but there's still fire outside they must of spotted the Spartan!
=The marines call their medics to help the wounded=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:46 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
Marines: Were good in here but there's still fire outside they must of spotted the Spartan!
=The marines call their medics to help the wounded=

[Tarkes gets up and looks at where his prosthetic used to be]

Damn it, not again...

"You just can't seem to hold onto your arms, eh?" Detton laughs.

[Tarkes shrugs and starts to assist with the wounded while the other Spartans clear the area outside]
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:47 pm

(He moves through the terrain)
Jesus I need to remember to fuel my ships
(As he moves he spots a figure in the distance)
Crap
(He crouches and gets closer)
UNSC Spartan
Wait
(He gets a bit closer)
Jay?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:51 pm

=Five Brutes are firing spikers into The Spartan's cover she pops her head out and shoots briefly=
Brute: ARGH! Get the Demon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:54 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
=Five Brutes are firing spikers into The Spartan's cover she pops her head out and shoots briefly=
Brute: ARGH! Get the Demon!

[Detton, Cain, and Valdez open fire on the Brutes, killing two of them. Tarkes stands up and walks outside, one-handing his rifle]

Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 09:58 pm

I glance around myself, baffled. I was far far away from this place last time i checked. Can it really have been so long? I hear my name but it is probably just memories, coming back to haunt me.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:00 pm

(To himself)
Not responding

@Jay
Jay, come on

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:02 pm

I try to open my eyes, but realise they are already open. I see a soldier mouthing words at me, words that have no meaning. My hearing has gone again. And yet i feel something. Feelings are strange. I've gone so long without them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:02 pm

=The Spartan pops her head out again seeing that two of the Brutes are down she fires at the rest and kills two more but runs out of ammo=
Dam it every time!
=She pulls out her knife and charges at the Brute knocking him to his feet. The Spartan swipes at him with her knife again and again in till it stops moving. she stand above it, her broken visor staring into his cold dead eyes.=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:06 pm

KillerSkippy21 wrote:
I try to open my eyes, but realise they are already open. I see a soldier mouthing words at me, words that have no meaning. My hearing has gone again. And yet i feel something. Feelings are strange. I've gone so long without them.

(to himself)
seven months can really change a person. I hope it hasn't changed Ash

(takes off his helmet and looks at Jay)
@Jay
It's me, Draco. Come on Jay

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:07 pm

The sound of that voice, the name. It stirs something inside me. My eyes open for the first time in months and i see things clearly. I am able to burst out of the pool where i have been drowning for so long. I smile
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:07 pm

In stolen Hog
Location and Planet Unknown

(I look around) Damn this snow, can't see two feet in front of my face.

(I turn on my VISR unit) That's better. (I spot something on the horizon) Lucky break. There's the little hermitage.

(I gas it and head for the facility.)

(I get close and confirm my suspicions) Just like I thought, completely deserted. Better check the VISR first

(I check and confirm there is only one person in the outpost) Good, lets take a look inside

(I ease the Hog through the gate) So much for security.

(I open the door a hub building) *whistle* (I spot a shuttle)

Well, that changes things. This has got a Slipspace drive (I go inside the shuttle and check the system)

No A.I. on here. Perfect (I look at my VISR and see nothing has changed)

(Heading to the main building) Now, to find Torres

(I open the door and head inside)

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 20
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:10 pm

KillerSkippy21 wrote:
The sound of that voice, the name. It stirs something inside me. My eyes open for the first time in months and i see things clearly. I am able to burst out of the pool where i have been drowning for so long. I smile

(notices Jay smile and smiles back)
@Jay
There you go. How have you been

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:12 pm

I see him talk, i hear the words. I know what i should say but my mouth wont open, the words will not form. I nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:17 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
=The Spartan pops her head out again seeing that two of the Brutes are down she fires at the rest and kills two more but runs out of ammo=
Dam it every time!
=She pulls out her knife and charges at the Brute knocking him to his feet. The Spartan swipes at him with her knife again and again in till it stops moving. she stand above it her broken visor staring into his cold dead eyes.=

[Detton laughs]

"Look at you, hot shot."

[The four Spartans form up behind Ashlie]
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:21 pm

KillerSkippy21 wrote:
I see him talk, i hear the words. I know what i should say but my mouth wont open, the words will not form. I nod

(To himself)
Hmm. This is not going to go over well.

@Jay
Do you know where any of the others are

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:23 pm

=She turns and stares at them, they are greeted with nothing but silence. She wipes the blood off her knife on to her hand and puts it away. She walks over to her Assault that she dropped when she got jumped by the Brutes. Her armour looks like its been set on fire and is covered with dents=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:23 pm

I shrug, and point at you before making a 1 sign with my hand

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:25 pm

(looks around then looks back at Jay)
@Jay
Great. Do you know where we are at least?

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:26 pm

I shrug again and tap the side of my helmet with my fingers before holding my hands out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:27 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
=She turns and stares at them, they are greeted with nothing but silence. She wipes the blood off her knife on to her hand and puts it away. She walks over to her Assault that she dropped when she got jumped by the Brutes. Her armour looks like its been set on fire and is covered with dents=

[Tarkes offers his right hand then pulls it back and offers his left]

"Forgot you don't have it?" Detton laughs.

"Force of habit, most likely." Valdez says.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:28 pm

@Jay
We should get moving

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:29 pm

=Ash ignores Tarkes and heads back to the building=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:30 pm

I make a gesture with my hand and wait for you to start walking

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:33 pm

(He starts heading north)
(Andrea's voice rings)
*There is a small settlement nearby*
Thanks, guess we are going there
*The bad thing is it is a UNSC base*
Wonderful

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:34 pm

Hears the small exchange between Draco and Andria. I stop Draco from walking any further
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:36 pm

UnspoiledQuill wrote:
=Ash ignores Tarkes and heads back to the building=

"Ooh, shot down." Detton laughs.

[The for Spartans follow her inside.]

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:36 pm

(turns around)
@Jay
What

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:38 pm

Walks over to a destroyed building and kicks the wall through before gesturing to a Warthog hidden on the other side
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:39 pm

(looks at the hog)
@Jay
Well this can either be really bad or really good
(hops into the driver's seat)
Let's roll

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:40 pm

Shakes head and gestures towards the gunner seat
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/05/11, 10:42 pm

=Dream of Luck exits slipspace= =I wake up= Where'd Zeru go? Oh, right, dropped him off on the Trophaeum.

=I see the planet that had Jay's last location, according to the UNSC outpost. I head in for a landing=

=comm to Jay's last known comm frequency= =sing-song voice=I can see through you, see to the real you.

=awaits response as I close in on a landing zone=

Last edited by BullHorn on 13/05/11, 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next