Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5

Go down 
+7
The Meta
Razgriz
TrashClown
Draco
The White Wolf
Teria
Sunrieon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 10:45 pm

=She feels the spear trip her up and she falls onto the ground=
=She opens her eyes to the ceiling and smiles=

That was awesome.

=She gives a small laugh=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 10:49 pm

(Dormii)
=i chuckle and extend my hand to help her up=
Cura rotunda alium? Intentio ad hoc tempus.
Quote :
Care for another round? I plan to do this for a time.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:00 pm

(Alvin)
Well, that went poorly.

(Jason)
That's an understatement.
=I rounded on Grimm=

What the hell were you doing, antagonizing them like that?

(Grimm)
=I bristled at his words=
I spoke the truth. Those monsters killed our people, and claimed self defense! And what about you, Shepard? You disarmed them and allowed the UNSC to kill many of them. Are you no better?

(Nagasae)
Enough! What happened in the past, while tragic, was not the point of this meeting Councilman Grimm. We met in the hopes to establish pe--

(Grimm)
Ah yes, peace! With the ones that drove us from our worlds, and slaughtered our children? Don't tell me you don't have dreams Councilwoman! Don't tell me you still can't hear the screams!
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:05 pm

=She takes his hand while shaking her head=

Nah, I've done my workout for the day.

=She smiles=

Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:09 pm

(Dormii)
Nulla dui. Si forte praetereo cibum caperet, me vos can tergum vel fragmen panis? Sed propero ut si possis.
Quote :
No problem. If you happen to pass by the food room, can you bring me back a piece of bread or something? There is no hurry to, just if you can.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:12 pm

=She sighs jokingly=

Fiiiiiine.

=She punches his armour lightly again=

One piece of bread.

=She turns and leaves=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:12 pm

(David)
We all here the screams Grimm. We never forgot what led to us being here. But we never let it control our lives either. I still here the screams, but they're muffled now. Muffled by the new life, the new world we've been given.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:19 pm

(Dormii)
=i chuckle and bring up the holorgraphic enemies. I pick up my discarded weapons and start fighting, only keeping my rifle away. My rifle is a weapon best used by itself. The blades on it are designed to be used two handed, and on it's own. I only used my other weapons, my arma, for the time being=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:23 pm

-Draco-

"Alright sir. We have the main components for your new A.I. give us some time and you'll be able to use it"

=He stands=

Him

=The scientist looks at him, confused=
=He turns and leaves the room towards the training room=

Last edited by Dracotah on 31/01/12, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:28 pm

(Dormii)
=i continued training, alternating weapons as I go. I impaled one target with the spear, rolled over them, and finished them off with a rising swipe of my arm blade. I used the momentum to deliver and elbow to the neck of another target behind me=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime31/01/12, 11:30 pm

(Grimm)
Well they are not muffled for me, and they never will be! And I will not break bread with these monsters.

(Jason)
Councilman Grimm, that is enough! You were made a Council member, because I believed that you were competent, and able to make rational decisions, without letting anger or rage cloud your judgment. Do not prove that my trust was misplaced.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 12:08 am

=As he walks to the training room, he sees Grace leaving it. He waves to her=

Draco: Hey.

Grace: Ello, Ello.

=He motions to the training room=

Draco: How was your training.

=She shrugs=

Grace: I dunno, I think Dormii beat me.

Draco: Hmm. Dormii's in there.

=She nods=

Grace: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 12:14 am

(Dormii)
=i continued my training, my practice. I sweeped the leg of one target, while sending a flail upwards into his head. I turned and smashed the arm of another target before kicking his neck=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 12:20 am

=He shakes his head=

Draco: Where are you going?

=She begins walking and motions for him to follow=
=He does=

Grace: Get some food. You?

=He shrugs=

Draco: Just wandering around.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 12:29 am

(Dormii)
=i continued my training, again. Now, however, I put aside my arma and picked up my rifle. I set it to safe, but hooked it to the hologram projecter wirelessly so it could simulate shots=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 12:59 am

=Eventually, the SS from Haven got loaded back onto the Azure Comet, and the fleet of Thirteen ships went to Slipspace in their separate directions. The six XNNO ships went back to the Obsidian Wolf. As they exited, and Delta gazed upon the scene before him, he clutched his chest and dropped to his knees. Xazhi came onto the Bridge, and too saw the terrible thing. He stood by Delta. Not one soul on any of the Six ships dared to say a single word. It was complete silence. Some fell to the floor in despair, others tried desperately to contain their anger. For the first time in a hundred years, Delta cried. For his home, his people, what he claimed trillions of lives and dozens of worlds to defend, now lay destroyed. Delta stood again, slamming his fist onto his console. As he looked around, the ruins of a few clearly UNSC ships were strewn about, and evidence of a massive battle was everywhere. It was apparent that the UNSC had brought such a massive force that they were able to overwhelm the entire 808th Armada as it recovered from the last strike, and brought such firepower that they were able to reduce the Obsidian Wolf to no more than small pieces floating around in the void. Delta threw his helmet to the floor so hard that the visor shattered, and slammed his fist repeatedly into the wall untill it left a dent in the thick metal. His eyes flooded with red as he spoke in that terrible deep metallic voice. The Azure Comet went to slipspace towards Earth=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 01:03 am

Scorch wrote:
Give me the designator and cover me.

=Dan hands me the designator and I run to find a spot to aim the targeter=

=I find a spot and laze the target for a strike=

Comms officer: This is the Kiev air wing. We copy your laze Gold. Stand by for bombers in 60 seconds.

Roger that Kiev, Gold copies Lima Charlie.

=I radio the team=

Hold the line for 60 seconds. Shortswords are inbound!

=I open fire and wait for the bombers=

=Nick and the rest of the team return fire on the Covenant=

=I get on the radio=

This is Gold Team requesting Strike Package Charlie, 300 meters north of our position!

Shortsword Leader: Roger that Gold. TOT 30 seconds. Hope you brought your umbrellas.

Roger that. =I go back to the team channel= Thirty seconds!

=I get Diana=

Diana, stay out of the area for a few seconds please.

Diana: Roger that. I'll see you soon.

=I cut the channel and talk to the Shortswords=

We're getting shot up here. How much longer?

Shortsword Leader: TOT 5 seconds...Bombs away!

=I cut the channel as the bombs hit, shaking me a bit from the blast wave=

Shortsword this is Gold Team. All targets are down, good hit, good hit!

Shortsword Leader: Roger that Gold Team. Good luck, out.

=I cut the channel and go back to the team channel=

Nick: OHHHHHHRRRAAAAAH! That was a great way to end this s.o.b. Out-fucking-standing, sir!

I'll send the UNSC Naval Air Arm your overwhelming approval, Nick. Let's get out of here Gold.

=I give Diana the signal and she comes and picks us up in the ship=

What a good way to come back to the team...

=I smile as Diana takes the ship into orbit=

Last edited by Scorch on 01/02/12, 05:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 01:14 am

=There was a scramble around the base as everyone ran to their posts and grabbed their gear=

=I could hear an officer yelling as his voice echoed through the posts=

Get going! they'll be here any minute!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 01:17 am

(Grimm)
You.......
=I couldn't find the words. For the first time, I was at a loss=

I can't. They killed my family, and you expect me to make peace with them?

(Jason)
If you don't, if you don't learn to make peace with them, then you will become just as twisted as them. I'm not asking you to marry them, or sit in a circle and sing koom bah yaa. But for God's sake man, will you really let your personal vendetta destroy all that we hope to achieve?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:10 am

So i watched her wake up. As would anyone in my position. It wasn't creepy. Not really. Okay so it probably was a little bit but too late now. She sat up for a moment, dis-orientated by the lack of Dormii i presumed. It was really better she had herself back. As for what i'd do now, i didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:16 am

(Grimm)
No.....no, I won't. Forgive me, Council members.

(Carolyn)
Well, now that that's out of the way, what now? It's clear Delta is no longer in the mood for peace talks.

(Jason)
I don't know. For now, all we can do is hope for the best.
=I looked around the room=

Well, if nothing else, I declare these proceedings over. This meeting is adjourned.
=I left the room, back for the hangar. Before i left the hall though, I did pick up the sword that Delta left me, as a show of respect=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:20 am

(Dormii)
=i impaled a hologram and then "fired" my rifle, literally ripping him off the end of my gun. I felt my stomach growl and I ended the simulation. I grabbed all my things, putting them in the proper place, and headed out. I decided to stop by Jay's room, see if she was awake. If not, I'd grab something for her and bring it back. I walked down the hall, the moving parts of my arma, the free movement ones, jingled against my armor as I went=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:27 am

I got up slowly, my mind racing over thoughts. I can't have meant that much to Dormii. He didn't even stay with me. Yeah. Well you deserve that one Jay. After how you left things with him.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:30 am

(Dormii)
=i walked over to Jay's room and opened the door slowly, make sure I didn't wake her. Didn't matter anyway as I saw she was awake. I set my rifle down next to the door and walked over=
Salve, quid boni somnia?

Quote :
Hey, have any good dreams?

=i took my helmet off and smiled=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:30 am

=The Council tower began a slow decent back towards Haven=

(Jason)
=Blue Team and I managed to return to the transport and load up when the tower began descending. We managed to get out into space when the tower entered the atmosphere, a halo of fire encircling the structure. It was protected though; not by shields, but by the materials it was made of. Anyway, we got back to the Silver Hawk, and once I returned to the bridge, i gave the order for the fleet to disperse, with standard patrols remaining in orbit=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:35 am

I tuck myself up.

What does it matter...

I watch as Jay goes into herself. Depression was the most likely cause. It was kinda tactless for Dormii to leave her like that.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:39 am

(Dormii)
=i walked over and grabbed her hands, my smile disappearing=
Quid est nefas?

Quote :
What is wrong?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:47 am

I repeat myself to him, not wanting to look for fear it would hurt more.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:51 am

(Dormii)
Refert mihi. Place sermonibus meis. Si sit aliquid feci, non ego tendo is iterum.
Quote :
It matters to me. Please, talk to me. If it is something I did, I will try to not do it again.

=i sit on the bed next to her=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:51 am

=He stretches=

Draco: I'm going to just head back to my room.

=She nods=

Grace: Alright, have a nice dream.

=He gives a small smile as he leaves her to go about=

Draco: Yeah... all I have are nice dreams...

=He sighs as he heads back to his room=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:52 am

I speak in a tiny voice

You left.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:55 am

=After a time he arrives at his door. The lights were still off, meaning Lynn never got up=

Always one to sleep in a little more than normal

=He smiles as he pushes the door open to see her sleeping form under the blankets=
=He creeped up to it and layed down. Holding her again=

=She was woken up by this, but once she felt his arm on her, she relaxed a bit and went back to sleep=
=He would join her in this sleep=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 02:58 am

(Dormii)
=i put my arms around her in a hug, careful of all the things on it right now, and give her a kiss on the cheek=
Doleo. Ego non male facere intendit. Et abii ad praxin. Quisque eget erat iter reversus est. Non eram cogitans de aliis. Non venio iterum. Promitto.
Quote :
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. I went to go practice. It was a hard journey I just came back from. I wasn't thinking of others. It won't happen again. I promise.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:15 am

I fling my arms around him and pull him as close as i can

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:20 am

(Dormii)
=i rub her back and kiss her again=
Tu es meo amo. Amo tu.
Quote :
You are my love. I love you.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:37 am

I kiss him softly.

I'm sorry. For how i left things with you.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:44 am

(Dormii)
=i pull back enough to look her in the eye=
Nolite. Haec verba mea quae fuit causa. Et iratus sum egestas. Actiones et effectus eius in cellam me.
Non sum cogitans. Ego non dicam quod intelligitur.

Quote :
Don't be. It was my words which caused this. I was angry and scared. His actions and being in the cell effected me. I wasn't thinking. I didn't say what I meant.

=i kiss her, and pull her closer=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:46 am

I shouldn't have walked out. I shouldn't have even done it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry to you, to Draco. To Ash.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:48 am

(Dormii)
Omnia purus. Tamen amo te. Quod non est immutatus.
Quote :
Everything is okay. I still love you. That has not changed.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:50 am

(Jason)
=The Silver Hawk took position over Alpha Base again, and I took the same transport vessel down to the base. Delta's sword was attached to my back, magnetic seals keeping it in place. The Council had already called; they and the tower were now safely back inside Haven, and best of all: no meeting. I decided to head back to the Serenity, to rest=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:53 am

I shake my head.

I'm sorry. I'm doing it again.

I take a deep breath

I...Love you too Dormii.

I smile and kiss him
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:55 am

(Dormii)
=i kiss her back, holding the kiss for as long as possible. I continue to rub her back, careful of all the sharp instruments on my person=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:58 am

I kiss him again, pulling him back onto the bed.

It's been a long time....
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 03:59 am

(Dormii)
=i smile and kiss her back=
Nimium diu.
Quote :
Far too long.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 04:01 am

I glance down and pout

Armour?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 04:05 am

(Dormii)
=i smile=
Sicut dixi. Fusce. Volo ut accipere salvet me est?
Quote :
Like I said. Training. Want to help me take it off?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 04:09 am

HA! You can take it off yourself.

I give a mock laugh at his suggestion
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 04:13 am

(Dormii)
=i smile=
Quod possum.
Quote :
I can do that.

=i reach over and undo the clasps of my chest plate, lifting it up off my chest and setting it down on the ground near the bed with a small thump. I start working on the arm pieces next, using my right hand as best I can, relying on muscle memory, which is ironic considering what my right arm is. Once those were off, I reached down and undid the leg armor, each piece dropping off with a small thud, before undoing the pelvic armor. All the weapons that were on my armor had fallen off, making a small pile on the ground on top of my armor. I looked back to Jay=
Bonum?
Quote :
Good?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 04:21 am

Hmm. Much.

I pull him down to me now, so our bodies are actually touching and begin to kiss him.

I watch them both. Well it was obvious where this one was going, yet I suppose I was intrigued by the process, so I watched anyway. And that looked weird.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime01/02/12, 04:24 am

(Dormii)
=i reached behind Jay and pulled her close, kissing her, long and hard. I kissed her again, and again, and pressed myself up against her. I started kissing her neck, as my hands started to wander=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next