Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4: Exodus

Go down 
+6
zeru
Epsilon
Kabnit
Draco
Dewsaur
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 12:34 am

=i groan and sit up, slightly. i see Ash and Draco talking, and David just waking up= =to David= Hey, how's the face and shoulder?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 12:37 am

"Sore as hell...Can you tell me what happened by any chance?" David wanted to feel his face, but knew he shouldn't touch it due to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 12:39 am

Well....my understanding is that Jay shot you, then crushed your cheekbone. =i sit up on the edge of the bed= Wanna go do something?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 12:40 am

David got up, groaning. "I do, actually...Like what?" He tried to play off that he wasn't -too- sore, which was rather difficult.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 12:42 am

=i stand, waving off Zeru= Well, I could show you a few weapons from my past. They could work in future engagements.

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:02 am

David nods, "Sure...Sounds fun while I recuperate. Quick question though...How bad is my face?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:04 am

=i motion for him to follow me= What face?

=i lead him to the courtyard and show him the hook-cable-blade= Know what this is?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:07 am

David nodded, understandingly.

He followed to the courtyard, looking curiously at the contraption. "Looks like a grappling hook of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:13 am

It is, but it's also a weapon.

=i move my arm, spinning the cable with the hook part out. i let it go, it goes spinning into the air. i catch as it falls and spin the blade out, and it wraps around my arm as it comes back= One of the best things about it's design is that you can't block it, putting an arm or something in its way just makes it swing faster. Want a try?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:15 am

David shrugged his shoulders, wincing a bit, "Nnngh, sure...So you just throw it like a grappling hook?" David reached out for it with his good arm.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:27 am

=i unwrap it and hand it to him= Yup, but be careful. The blade is kinda sharp.

Not cool enough for a real rank
Epsilon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:30 am

=Delta continues desperatly trying to Comm the nearby base=

[Delta] This is X No Delta, or the Azure Comet. If there's anyone out there, please respond.

=After several hours of no replies, he decides to divert some power from the ship into Long Range Comms=

[Delta] This is X No Delta, or the Azure Comet, to Obsidian Wolf, do you read me?

[OW] We read you Delta. What is your situation?

[Delta] The invasion was failing. We were fored to retreat. After sustaining heavy damage, we crash landed on a strange Jungle Planet.

[OW] Well, you'll be happy to know that most of the Armada made it home safe. We will keep in contact. For some reason we cant get any reading on your current loca-

=The power on the Azure Comet suddenly cuts out. After a few minutes, the crew get some of the power back online. Delta continues trying to contact the base=

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:33 am

David chuckled, "Well it is called a 'blade', isn't it?" He grinned, grabbing the hook by the cable and moving a good distance from Dormii, looking for a good tree or something similar. He twirled the hook and tossed it, letting go for a second so it wrapped around a thin tree before grabbing the cable again, tugging it.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:35 am

=i go and unwrap it= Now, try the blade. Don't be afraid to use everything at your disposal, combat isn't neat and tidy. Try to cut that branch there. Don't cut any of the others.

Last edited by BullHorn on 09/06/11, 01:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:37 am

=I listen into the call from an 'Azure Comet', I reach for my comms but stop, I rotate the Sniper Rifle toward the direction of the signal=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:38 am

David smirked, despite the pain it caused, "Sorry, used to grappling hooks." Once Dormii had moved he started to twirl it then paused, twirling it above his head so that it span in a circle, then throwing it straight at the branch, a direct hit, he pulled it back after. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:40 am

=i nod, a smile on my face= Much. Now, try and cut all of the branches off of the tree. Don't move your feet.

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:43 am

David began to twirl then looked over to Dormii, "Really? Erm, okay..." David tried, spinning it above his head and tossed it again, still grabbing hold of the cable, he spun it slightly again so it hit every branch, until all that remained of the tree was a stick. He smiled on the inside until he looked down and noticed a cut on his abdomen that must've happened during his throw. He dropped the hook.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:48 am

=i walk over and look at the cut. it's shallow= Hey, you'll be fine. Here, i'm going to show you some things you can do with this.

=i pickup the cable, walk a ways away from David, and spin it. It spins around my chest, my arm, and then the hook lands in my hand. i throw it, letting the hook go and catching it on the side of the plate. the blade flies and stabs a large hole in the tree. i pull it back and it wraps around my chest. i wince everytime it crosses my wounds=

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:50 am

David nods, "Damn...Do you have any more unconventional weapons like that? Could be fun using something like that. Something different, though."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:53 am

=i turn to him= I can make a few. There was a five-foot pole that had a flail on one end and a spear tip on the other, a mace with about three flails on the other end, and a ring big enough for both hands to go through with 16 or so small blades attached to it on mall chains. Any of those appeal?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:55 am

"Hm...Anything less..intimidating?" He chuckled, making sure to check his wound out. "I prefer to decieve the enemy, not give them a chance to go 'Oh shit he has a giant flail.'"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 01:57 am

=i laugh, then wince= Gah, dammit. Note to self: laughing hurts.

Well...I'm sure i can think of something. Would you like a bladed glove? Maybe a switch blade?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:00 am

David thought, and nodded. "Sounds good, but I'd like a few things...I prefer the hard-knuckled gloves for CQC, so if you could use those as the base glove, that'd be great. And, knives with less shine, the better. Carbon fiber, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:04 am

=i nod= Sure.

=i start walking to the workshop with David=

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:10 am

David winced as he walked, looking down at his cut and applying pressure. "Hope you're right about this cut, Dormii."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:13 am

=i look back at him, worried= I'm no medic. I prefer to let the body do its own work. You think it's bad?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:15 am

"Now, no. But eventually it could get infected and at that point, it's a lot more difficult to treat...You keep going, I'm gonna go grab some supplies from the ship and I'll meet you...Where're you going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:18 am

=I pick up my DMR and reload this spend ammo and lay it by my side, I turn my comms on=

This is Zulu 2-5 Actual requesting pickup.

=I release the comm and continue scanning for targets=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:21 am

I'm going to the workshop. Gonna work on some things, mostly weapons. Need me to come with you? =i smile jokingly=

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:25 am

David chuckled, "I don't need a baby-sitter yet. I'll meet you there." With that, David briskly made his way to the ship, grabbed his ruck-sack and put several medipacks in there, grabbing several more bio-foam, before making his way back to the workshop, where Dormii would probably be already.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:28 am

=i see David walk in, just as i start putting the final blade on the glove. the hook-cable-blade is looped on hook on the wall= Hey, wanna give this a shot?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:28 am

=I shift my position for more favorable lay, I turn the comms on again=

I repeat, this is Zulu 2-5 Actual, I request back up

=I flip the comms off and reload the Sniper Rifle, which had one spend shell=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:29 am

David nods, "Sure. How does it work?" He reached out for the glove, sliding it on his right hand, flexing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:37 am

=Torres wakes up to he warm feeling of the midafternoon sun beaming on his back=

Ugggh.

=Torres picks himself up=

Where am I?

=Torres waits for an anwser then realises=

Yeah no helmet.

=He looks at his tac-pad that he took from his armor and implans Tiberus's chip into it=

Ok Tiberus can you tell me anything.

=a hologram of Tiberues pops up=

Well that was wild huh?

Yeah, can you tell me where we are?

Scanning...this is an old esting facility planet that has long since been abandoned. I have picked up a nearby base. Showing coordinates.

=Torres sees the map on his tac-pad and starts to walk toward the base=

Did you think I was lying?
I said I’m evil, without even trying.
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting.
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding.
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding.
Girl, I’m a thousand years old, I’m a riddle.
Bad little boy, yes, I’m bad, but not little.

Don't you know I'm a villain, every night I'm out killin'
sending everyone running like children
I know why you're mad at me, I got demon eyes
and they're looking right through your anatomy
Into your deepest fears, baby, I'm not from here
I'm from the Nightosphere
To me, you're clear, transparent
You got a thing for me girl, its apparent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 02:42 am

=I test the comm one more time=

If anyone is out there, this is Zulu 2-5 Actual in need of backup

=I flip the comm off and look through the scope=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 03:01 am

=i show him some small tubes and a few small pins on the back of the glove= Straighten you finders and some springs ouch some small dagger-like needles out over you fingers. Kinda like cats' claws, only you can't climb with them. When you want to put them back, push the pins back and curl your fingers, there is no locking mechanism.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some blood to cough up through a partially collapsed esophagus. =I do just that, and pass out from the pain of the coughing and the motions it makes my body go through

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 03:43 am

=head to the workshop to collect a few tools to fix the door to the med bay and see dormii collapsed so he rushes to his aid=

dormi can u hear me answer me if u can

=carries him to med bay to begin emergency surgery=

Last edited by slummyzeru on 09/06/11, 03:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 03:46 am

Nghey Zeru. How's things?

=I start coughing again= More specifically, how's me?

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 03:50 am

ur pretty banged up still i've set it up so u should be good the only prob i gotta forcefully reshape ur esophagus so it may hurt get ready

=he starts to reshape the injured area slowly to preven other problems=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 03:51 am

(He awakens to the sound of surgery)
(He opens his eyes)
(He sits up)
(Ash is sitting in a chair across from him)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 03:57 am

=he continues and the pain is overwhelming= NGAAAHHH!!

=I barely manage to keep my arms down=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 03:59 am

and done

=he gives dormi a numbing relaxent for the pain=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 04:01 am

=I'm out of breathe from the screaming, my throat is raw and sore= Am iup for talking to people, or am I stuck a mute lunatic? =I smile jokingly=

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 04:02 am

(He stands up)
(He stretches)
(He remembers his cast)
(Curses under his breath)

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 04:33 am

u can talk fine u may feel odd but that's normal just take it easy

=turns to draco= we need to deal with zayne before it gets worse
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 04:35 am

(He looks at Zeru)
@Zeru
Tch. I have it.

(He grabs his suppressor meds out of his pocket)
(He takes one pill)

All better

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 04:36 am

=I sit up and see Draco= Hey, you feeling okay?

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 04:37 am

=laughs=

that doesn't seem like it's working does it u need to crush him permanently
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/11, 04:41 am

(He looks at Dormii)
@Dormii
Yeah im good.
Look, I know Ash said that you forgive me.
I need to hear it from you.

(He looks to Zeru)
@Zeru
I said I have it covered

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Exodus
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next